Wife Strips at Party

Story Info
Young wife strips at brother-in-laws birthday party.
1.6k words
3.98
83.7k
54
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DWornock
DWornock
112 Followers

Characters:

Emma: Wife age 20

Steve: Emma's Husband age 24

Jason: Steve's younger brother age 18

Jason's 18 year old teenage friends

Steve and I decided to give Jason a going away party on his 18th birthday. Jason leaves for freshmen orientation in 3 weeks, one week after his 18th birthday. That gives us two weeks to plan the going away party. It will be at our house and Jason will be spending the night. Steve though a nice present would be to hire a young striper to do a strip tease and asked me to arrange it and to invite several of his teenage friends Jason's age or older.

There is a club with strippers that Steve has taken me to. I went there and talked to the management. There was one very pretty girl; barely, eighteen, that seemed sweet and had an innocent look. I selected her and paid $200 for her to dance and strip for about 30 minutes at Jason's party. The other strippers were older and/or looked professional with a hard look about them. I didn't want any of them as I didn't believe they would be appropriate and as much fun for Jason.

The morning before the party, I got a call from the club and was informed that the girl had quit and they could send another stripper or refund the money. I told them, I didn't think any of the other strippers would be appropriate for 18 year old boys and to mail a refund. I told Steve and he said, "You are going to have to do it."

"You want me to strip in front of Jason and his friends."

"Yes! Why not? You are young, very pretty, and sexy, and I know that for a few years Jason has had a crush on you. You can strip down to the tiny Brazilian bikini that you wore for me last year on our honeymoon."

"Okay! I'll do it. It might be fun teasing Jason and his friends." Jason and I have flirted and exchanged sexual innuendoes. Therefore I knew, Jason has the hots for me. With his beguiling charm, a couple of times, like now when I was in the middle of my cycled and especially horny I was tempted to be naughty. However, I have never cheated on Steve nor have I given him any reason to believe that I would.

Late that afternoon before the party I told Steve that I would be ovulating and maybe we could make a baby. So before showering and getting dressed for the party we had sex. I have been trying for over six months to get pregnant without success. My doctor told me that everything was fine with and I wondered if the problem might be with Steve so a couple of times I actually though about having an affair. However, even if that was something I might do and I knew I wouldn't, the right timing, situation, and opportunity never occurred.

After the guests showed up Steve put on a 30 minute soft-porn video and in spite of their age Steve gave Jason and his friends a glass of wine. By the time I made my entrance, several teens were already feeling the effects of the alcohol. However, not near enough to be drunk since the teens only had one glass. Regardless with the soft porn and alcohol the teen were a bit rowdy.

At the appropriate time we had Jason sit on a chair in the center of the room. Steve played some dance music that I had pre-selected. I started to dance dressed in high heels, a miniskirt, and a halter top. The halter-top just covered my titties so I was showing lots of skin to the delight, applause, and whistles of the teenage boys.

I danced around Jason, making sexual movements that were fluid and very sensual. I kept brushing up against Jason, rubbing his shoulders, messing up his hair, and shaking my ass. After kicking off my high hells, I looked at Jason and said, "Oh, you want more!" Then I pulled one of the two bow-tie on the halter-top exposing more of my titties.

That got the teens into it so as I danced, the teenage boys in the room started chanting "more, more, more". Jason just sat there with a grin. I pulled the other bow-tie and my halter top fell to floor. I turned around and pressed my ass up against Jason and then stepped back dancing sexually.

The teens were really into it now and chanting "more, more, more." As I danced, I hooked my thumbs under the elastic band of my mini-skirt; pulling it down a couple of inches. The teens started changing, "more, more, more" and as I pulled it further down over my hips, they chanted, "Take if off; take it off, take it all the way off." My miniskirt fell to the floor, I stepped out of it, picked it up and tossed it to the teens and one caught it.

I continued sexily dancing and then wiggled my ass into Jason's face. The Brazilian bikini barely covered my nipples and didn't cover my ass cheeks, and Jason and the boys went wild and chanted "more, more, take more off." That was a much as I was supposed to take off. I looked at my hubby and he just smiled. My hubby wasn't stopping me so I pulled the bow-tie behind my back leaving the bikini top dangling from around my neck and mostly exposing my titties. The teens chanted, "Take it all the way off, take it all the way off." I glance in hubby's direction and he just rolled his eyes which I took as okay.

Just dangling from my neck, my Brazilian bikini top wasn't covering my titties anyway so I pull the bow-tie from around my neck and as I danced; jiggling my titties, I tossed the top to the teenage boys and they went wild.

I danced sexily in front of the boys and then in front of Jason. "More, more; take more off," the boys chanted. Jason was wearing a pull-over shirt. I grabbed his shirt and pulled it over his head. Then pulling him up by the hand and throwing my arms around his neck, I pressed my tittles into his chest and kissed him; and the boys went wild.

I backed up and slowly and sexily danced out of the room. As I was leaving the room, one of the teenage boy started clapping and then all the boy were clapping and saying, "Encore, encore, encore... After a couple of minutes, it looked like they were not going to stop so I danced back into the room and their slow clapping changed to applause.

I danced in front of Jason and then I danced in front of the boys placing my thumbs inside the strings of my bikini bottom, pulling it down slightly. "Take it off, take it all the way off," the boys chanted. The boys want me completely naked. I was glad hubby wasn't stopping me because that is just what I wanted too.

I danced just a step away in front of the boys, and as I turned round and round, I very slightly pulled on the bow ties to my bottom. "More, more, pull more," they chanted. As I very slowly pulled the bows were coming undone and the boys went wild when both bow-ties came undone and I tossed the boys my string bikini bottom. Slowly I danced away giving the boys a good look at my naked body. I pulled Jason up by the hand, threw my arms his neck and started dancing to the music. As Jason's hands squeezed by bottoms pulling me tightly against his body, my titties pressed against his chest and through his clothes I felt his hard cock pressing against my belly.

I couldn't help, my body was responding to all the sexual stimulation. So when Jason whispered, "I want you," I replied, "Maybe later if Steve's not home."

Then turning to the teens, I said, "That's all boys" and sashayed out of the room.

I put on a skirt and blouse and when I returned all of Jason's friends except Michael had left. Michael needed a ride home so Steve agreed to take him. As I suspected, that was what Jason arranged so he could be alone with me. I kind of want that too so I asked Steve to stop and buy a dozen eggs for breakfast.

As soon as Steve was out the door, Jason kissed me. At first I resisted, but then I was kissing him back. Within seconds we were in the guest bedroom stripping our clothes off. Jason and I both knew that with Steve stopping to buy eggs he wouldn't be back for about 20 minutes. I was thrilled to learn that Jason has a longer and thicker cock, and bigger balls than Steve who, although adequate, was a little on the small size.

I was already wet so I didn't need any foreplay. Jason entered and fucked me fast and hard. He really pounded my pussy and I climaxed as Jason squirted his potent sperm deep into my fertile womb.

We quickly dressed and were watching TV when Steve returned so Steve never suspected that I had cheated on him one time with Jason. In any event, I didn't really cheat since in effect I had Steve's approval. After all, I had Steve's permission, to get naked and tease and dance with Jason so it was only natural to finish what we started.

After Jason left for SMU, I was delighted to learn that I was pregnant. Since Jason has bigger ball and therefore more sperm, and for other reasons, I suspect that Jason is probably the biological father. However, I may never know since, without more extensive testing, any DNA tests might give false positives when both possible fathers are brothers. Whether Jason is the uncle or the biological father doesn't matter to me. I'm just happy to be pregnant.

DWornock
DWornock
112 Followers