Wife Submitted By Intruder

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I craved for more" she said.

Kneeling before his erect cock she eagerly opened her mouth and began to suck his manhood. Persistently she continued to suck his cock wanting him to coat her tongue with his cum. As she filled her belly her body desired more. Reaching between her legs she stood her dildo on the floor, mounting it she sat upon it, as she relaxed it readily slid into her anus. Slowly she sat upon it till it was buried deep in her ass, his cock deep in her mouth.

Burning with desire my wife suddenly stopped sucking the intruder dick. The intruder was momentarily disappointed until he knew what she wanted. Without saying a word she moved to the edge of the bed, she then laid back on the mattress and drew her knees up to her chest exposing her privates. It was then that the intruder observed the dildo still deep within my wives ass. As she laid there she reached under her ass and grabbed the base of the dildo and slowly began working it in and out of her. With her free hand she reached down and began to rub her pussy, spreading her lips and exposing her harding clit to his eyes.

She continued her attempts at seducing the intruder. Waiting for the him to move closer, excitement filled her senses, her juices combined his now cum leaked from her pussy coating her ass, lubricating the dildo she fucked her ass with. She spread her lips exposing her pinkness to him, inviting his cock one more time.

The intruder moved to the edge of the bed standing between her outstretched legs. As he leaned forward my wife draped her legs upon his shoulders. With great anticipating she watched as his large thick cock parted her lips. Slowly his cock disappeared into her depths, the sight of his cock thrusting deeply inside her pussy was more than she could handle. Slowly the intruder would withdraw his cock all the way, her opened pussy never closed waiting for him to enter her over and over. The tightness she experienced being penetrated at both ends was more erotic than she thought it would be.

She could sense his urgency as he again announced he was about to cum. She pushed him off of her and I knelt before him wanting to fill her mouth with his cum. Reaching out she firmly grasp his large pulsating member with both hands. I could feel his heart beat in her hand, his blood engorged member looked as if it might explode, it head swollen and dark purple, the veins bulged the length of his shaft. Kneeling before him she looked up at him opening her mouth and presenting it to him for his pleasure. He put his cock to her lips he forced its swollen head into her mouth. She sucked deeply, as he withdrew from her mouth she caught her breath.

"Feed me you're cum, let me taste your manhood," she demanded.

She further confessed to me that she begged the intruder to fill her mouth.

The intruders body went tense, it was then that she felt the first of many, powerful streams of cum flowing into her mouth.

"It tasted sweet" she recalled.

The cum escaped her lips, copious amounts shot from his large spurting member. She eagerly swallowed his cum but it continued to fill her mouth faster than she could handle. Withdrawing his member from her mouth a large spurt landed on her face, it felt warm as I it coated her face. The warmth on her skin felt good to her as she continued to work his member. She began to jerk him off onto her tits, hot cum sprayed onto her nipples.

She felt his warm liquid running down her body, looking down she saw her breast, they were covered, cum dripped from her hardened nipples, warm rivers streamed across her skin. She bathed in it, not only her skin but her mind, the naughtiness of it all turned her on, kinky thoughts flashed through her mind.

She brought his cock to her lips wrapping her mouth around its head, she milked the final drops from it. Lightly sucked his member until the stiffness subsided, she savored his taste, his manhood now fell from her lips.

The intruder looked at his watch.

"My ride will be here in an hour" the intruder said.

The intruder picked up his phone and began to type a message letting the person know he was in room 310.

The intruder reached down grasping my wife again in his powerful hands lifting her from the floor. My wife now completely naked as she stood before him as cum dripped from her body. Globs of it clung to my breast.

The intruder reached down and began massaging her body covered in his cum. Her nipples responded by getting hard to his touch as he tenderly tweaked them. He ran his fingers across her breast, cum gathering upon his fingers. She reached down grasping his hand taking his fingers to her mouth.

"I wanted to consume all of its sweetness" she said.

Grasping his hands she brought his fingers to her mouth, once there she looked into his eyes as she cleaned his fingers with her warm wet tongue.

The intruder wanted to shower before departing. Holding her closely the intruder led my wife to the bathroom. Wrapping his arms around her he carried her into the large double headed shower. Both their bodies were now covered in his cum.

The intruder whispered to into my wives ear.

"Perhaps you are up for the final act?" the intruder asked.

As the intruders and my wives cheeks broke contact with on another she saw cum dripping from his face.

Placing her hands around the intruders neck she pulled his cum covered face toward her. Extending her tongue she licked his sweet juices from his skin. The intruder did something quite unexpected to her. Caught in the moment the intruder reached down and lifted my wives lips to his. The intruder began to kiss her, his tongue penetrated her lips and began to explore her mouth.

My wife interrupted the kiss and again began licking and cleaning his skin. Never had she felt so naughty or wanting to explore her hidden kinky desires. Never would she have another excuse as a married woman.

She gathered his cum in her mouth, this time it was she who initiated the kiss. Before their lips coming together she showed him her prize. She pulled his lips and parted his lips with her tongue wanting to punish the intruder for taking her against her will.

The intruder unexpectedly accepted her tongue and gently drew it into his mouth. Strangely this kinky exchange excited my wife as she repeatedly licked and then kissed his mouth tasting his cum while they kissed.

It was now the intruders turn to exchange a kinky pleasure. The intruder pushed her toward the corner of the shower, she sat in a seat built into the corner of the shower. The intruder reached behind her head and pulled back on her long dark flowing hair. He instructed her to open her mouth.

Standing above her the intruder firmly restrained her movements. The intruder now leaned forward and licked the cum from her breast. As he stood above my wife she could see cum gathered at the end of his tongue. The intruder then brought his tongue to my wives open mouth just out of her reach. The naughtiness of it all drove her crazy as she stretched upward closing her lips around his tongue and sucking his sweet liquid into her mouth.

The intruder finish feeding her and stood upward. He turned his back to my wife and held his large member in his hands aiming it down toward the drain in the middle of the shower. Before he could began to relieve himself my wife reached out and grabbed his hanging member firmly squeezing tightly at its base hard, the intruder could not pee as the pressure rose in his shaft.

As my wife squeezed tightly on his member she rearranged her position on the seat. She drew her feet up upon the seat, her feet now each side of her thigh and her legs spread open exposing her swollen clit to him.

As she squatted in front of him, she spread my legs as wide as she could. Leaning back she parted her lips with her free hand exposing her cum coated pussy. She ha another kinky urge that needed to be satisfied.

She pulled him closer using his large cock. She reached up and cracked the shower head, the sound of running water always intensified her urge to pee. The intruder was no different and desperately he needed relief.

She held her lips open, the sound of water relaxed her as the first stream of yellow piss escaped from her folds. With great force a stream of hot yellow liquid projected from her body, as it did she adjusted the angle of her body until her warm stream reached his large cock.

The warmth felt so good to the intruder. Her actions caused his organ to grow, she knew it was turning him on, he began to moan. Her piss splashed his skin, his balls glistened with her wetness.

"I got to pee" he said.

My wife aimed his cock at her breast, slowly she released her tight grasp, hot pee struck her cum coated nipples. She found it quite arousing, and so did he. The stream was unexpectedly powerful like his cock, she could not resist as she took aim on her clit. As the hot liquid reached her she shuttered in orgasm. Loudly she screamed in pleasure.

"The intruder's cock was tireless" my wife commented to me.

The intruder now had her stand, he washed his cum from her body carefully cleaning every crevice. He did not release his control over her however, he had her stand there while he washed his body. Even in his large hands his cock seemed so huge to her.

As she watched him he wondered what he meant by "the final act."

He finished washing his body, he took notice of the time and quickly exited the shower instructing her to stay put. He close the bathroom door behind him, carefully she listened, she heard the front door open, "Did he leave?" she asked herself

About a minute had passed, the intruder returned to the bathroom, in his hand was a blind fold. Again he covered her eyes. Her fear began to build again as she wondered what was about to happen.

"Are you ready?" the intruder asked of her.

He lead her from the bathroom by the hand. The intruder walked her over to the bed and had her lay down. Again she could sense him moving about the room, she could hear his breath as he whispered into my ear.

"Are you satisfied?" he asked.

She felt his lips as they sucked her nipples.

"More!" she said back to him.

"I want you to fuck me before you leave" she begged.

The intruder grabbed her hand pulling her to her feet. The intruder lifted her again, her feet parted the floor. This time it was different for her, she wanted to be used. She wrapped her arms around him, her legs eagerly wrapped around his waste. She could feel the tip of his large growing member between her legs and she desperately wanted it.

Now standing in the intruders arms they stood next to the bed at the headboard. She felt him lean back, this time it was he thats back was against the wall. Secretly she had expect or hoped he was going to wall fuck her again.

As he leaned back against the wall, she drew her knees high up upon his body, she placed her feet on the wall trying to get some traction, she wanted to have some control, she wanted to fuck him wildly.

She wanted to feel him penetrate her deepest depths, she raised her knees as high as she could so that her knees would not bang against the wall. Her toes clawed into the wall as she anticipated being penetrated.

The intruder came up with a new position as he held her above the floor. The intruder hooked an arm under her knee, first one then the other. She was now was suspended, her ass pointing toward the middle of the room, her pussy lips spread, dripping with desire. She began to breath rapidly with excitement, she could not wait to feel him inside her.

Slowly he lowered her body upon him, she felt his hard shaft against her willing, wet opening. Her well fucked pussy eagerly swallowed his cock as it parted her lips. Using her leverage against his arms she pushed down with the back of her knees. She was able to slide up his shaft, as she did she stopped just as its tip got to her entrance, then she let herself fall back upon it. She took him deep controlling the rhythm as she pounded his cock within her for several minutes knowing this was her last fuck outside her marriage.

"Are you ready for the grand finale?" he asked

"Yes," she responded as his cock pounded her deep.

A second set of hands touched her body. The strangers hand reached in between their bodies, cupping her breast. She only moaned in response to the intense pleasure she was now experiencing. She now felt overwhelmed with anticipation.

"I know your fantasy, and I am going to allow you to experience it" the intruder said to her.

She submitted to the hands of the new stranger, she released her grasp on the intruder's neck and leaned back into the arms of the stranger. It turned her on as she exposed her nipples to another set of eyes.

She reached back leaning against the strangers body, the intruder continued to fuck her as pulled the strangers lips to her nipples.

The intruder made sure my wife was satisfied, he instructed the stranger to bite her nipples. The pleasure was intense as the stranger sucked and bit down on her erect nipples.

"Do you want more pleasure naughty girl?" the intruder inquired.

Panting heavily my wife asked for more.

The intruder took control and ordered the stranger to lick her ass. She felt the stranger's breath upon her skin, then she felt his tongue reach out. The sensation of having her ass licked while being fucked was something she wanted to enjoy. She begged the intruder to slowly fuck her while allowing the stranger access to her puckered anal opening.

"Lick it",she screamed

She felt his tongue penetrate her opening. Never had she experienced what was taking place, but she wanted it all now.

"I want it all" she confessed to saying.

When the intruder heard those words escape her lips he was more determined to meet her desires.

The intruder told the stranger how much she liked the taste of cum. I heard the stranger as he climbed aboard the bed. She could hear the sounds as he stroked his cock rapidly next to her. The stranger turned her head to the side, "Open your mouth" he said. The stranger continued rapidly beating his meat at the opening of her mouth.

The stranger let out a moan warning her of his pending orgasm. My wife turned her head towards his sounds, she extended her tongue giving the stranger something to cum on. She felt the first burst of hot cum land on her tongue, the stranger continued stroking as he slowly filled her mouth with his seed.

The strangers cum was not as sweet as the intruders, but she found it quite pleasing.

"Swallow it," the intruder said to her.

"Swallow it like you did swallowed mine" the intruder ordered.

As she swallowed the strangers cum she could help but compare the taste between the two. Both tasted delicious but the intruders was much sweeter.

As the strangers orgasm subsided he held his cock to her lips. My wives mouth was still open, she darted her tongue from her mouth and swept the head of the strangers cock into her mouth. The strangers shaft was much smaller and skinny. Opening wide she swallowed his cock deep into her throat. Slowly the stranger began to fuck her mouth. As he withdrew from her mouth she sucked firmly on his shaft trying to prevent it from exiting. The slurping noise turned her on as his cock slipped from her lips.

"I told the stranger to fuck my mouth" my wife confessed

Begging for it the stranger slid it deep into her throat, his cock was smaller, more manageable, she could not get enough of it as she hungrily sucked on it.

The stranger cock never quite got soft as my wife expertly sucked on his cock. She felt it began to swell inside her mouth. The stranger now had another raging hard on as she licked and teased his shaft clean.

The intruder watched my wives show and continued to ravage her pussy with his large hard cock. She enjoyed the fucking she was now getting from the intruder, her pussy was now accustomed to his large package and he was free to bang her at will.

"Are you ready for you finale" the intruder asked.

She wondered what this had meant. The stranger was now standing closely behind her. The intruder lowered her body down upon his powerful cock, she was now firmly impaled on him. She felt the strangers breath whispered to her ear.

"Have you been fucked by two men before?" he asked of her.

Her anus was puckered and waiting.

She felt the strangers finger spreading some lube on her anus. Slowly he pushed his finger deep inside of her, slowly he worked his finger lubricating the depths of her anal cavity.

The stranger placed a condom on his cock and lubricated its tip. Stepping in behind my wife the stranger rubbed it on her opening. My wife raised herself up off of the intruder, then slowly lowered herself until she felt a cock at each of her openings. Slowly she lowered her weigh upon there cocks until they both penetrated her simultaneously. Now she was sandwiched between these two males, slowly they took turns fucking both of her holes.

The stranger reach around and cupped her breast, the intruders lowered his arms, no longer was she supporting by him. Her weight, caused her to sink down upon his large shaft. Now the two men wore her, both cocks deep within her.

Slowly they inched their way toward the bed, neither wanting to remove their cock from my wife. My wife throughly impaled upon these two men.

The intruder slowly sat upon the edge of bed and laid back. Carefully the stranger climbed aboard. His cock never left her ass. She laid her body upon the intruders, the stranger was now standing above her thrusting his dick in and out of her ass. Rapidly he fucked her, the feeling of his cock penetrating made my wife scream loudly as orgasms ripped through her body. The stranger never stopped, nor did he ever slow. Her pleasures were multiplied now as the intruder now began to gyrate his hips.

The intruders large cock now rubbed her inner depths. She felt another orgasm coming rapidly, never had she had multiple orgasms while being fucked. She begged both of them to continue fucking her as she again screamed out, "I'm cumming!"

The intruder reminded the stranger how she loved cum. Both the intruder and the strange led her to the shower and had her kneel in the center. She reached out blindly until she captured a cock. There was no mistaken who's package it was as it barely fit in her hand. Wrapping her right hand around it and began to jerk it off, waiting for his sweet cum.

Her left hand found the stranger, she removed the condom from his cock and dropped it to the floor. Her hand traced its way up his leg, until it came to his balls, they were perfect she thought, smooth hairless. She desired to feel them in her mouth. Leaning forward she opened her mouth lifting his shaft and exposing his balls to her lips. Alternately she sucked on his left, then his right, taking them deeply in my mouth. Her mouth settled on his right ball, she could tell he loved this as she sucked it hard.

The stranger began begging her to tug on his balls. She had no free hands each were stroking cock.

She sucked his right ball into her mouth filling it, slowly she increased the suction on his balls closing her teeth lightly around his now swollen balls. She pulled on his balls with her teeth stretching his skin, slowly she opened her mouth until the tension pulled his balls from her lips. She listened to him grown as she continued her torture his swollen balls.

She squeezed both balls together and pushed them into her mouth. This was too much for the stranger to handle as she continued her assault upon them. After several minutes she felt his balls tightening in her mouth, his shaft began to contract. She knew he was cumming.

A powerful burst of cum shot from the strangers cock, some landing on her right hand covering her fingers and some of the intruder large shaft. The cum acted as lubricant as her hand persisted to stroke his cock.