Wife Submitted By Intruder

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She held his balls in her mouth as he came, sucking them, teasing them with her tongue. Cum ran down the length of his shaft, she felt the cum as it gathered on lips which were still firmly wrapped around his balls. His testicles hung in her mouth, she continued her suction. It was then that she opened my mouth, wide, welcoming his cum, it slowly made its way into her mouth, it covered his balls in sweet juice. She sucked his balls clean, then she swallowed his cleaning it with her tongue.

She then turned her attentions to the intruder's large cock, she needed two hands for it. Kneeling before the intruder she brought her mouth to it, she opened her mouth and ran her lips up and down its shaft, pre-cum had leak from its tasty tip. She drew his large head into my mouth, tasting it she wanted more. She opened wide taking the intruders large mushroom shaped head into her mouth, she stuck her tongue deep into its hole. Her tongue searching for the taste of cum.

She remembered that cum landed on the backside of her hand, not wanting to wait for the intruder to cum she began licking if from her hand to satisfy her needs.

She worshipped his cock, wiping the strangers cum onto the intruders shaft. She wanted to combine their juices. She then returned to working his pumping his shaft trying to erupt his massively thick cock. She wanted him to share man juice with her.

She stroked it hard cock, his juices began to flow, pre-cum leaked from his dick.

Verbally she encouraged him to cum for her.

"Feed me" she yelled.

The intruder took his shaft in his own hands and began to stroke it rapidly, she knew he no longer wanted to wait, neither did she.

"I cumming!" the intruder screamed.

She extended her tongue she waited to feel its warmth. She felt the first spurt landing deep inside my mouth. She did not swallow, she just knelt there, mouth open, his cum filled her mouth. She tried to catch it all in her mouth, she could taste his sperm as it filled her. The excess dripped from the corners of her mouth, she felt hot as it dripping onto her breast.

"Swallow my cum" the intruder ordered.

Obeying his final command she swallowed his sperm, licking up the spillage on her breast.

My wife said that the intruder and the stranger showered her and then closed her in the bathroom, a few minutes later she heard the door close and her ordeal ended.

"Don't be mad at me" my wife said to me.

"Just mount a large dildo to my AB-glider" she demanded.

Your naughty pen pal