Wife Succumbs to Big Cock Ch. 01

Story Info
After a night with co-worker, wife fucks her husband.
1.9k words
4.03
282k
137
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RonK1966
RonK1966
101 Followers

Last Friday, my wife came home from her Teaching job and informed me that we were meeting her new friend and husband for drinks tonight. She know this annoys me when she does these last minute things but I agreed to meet them.

I am a Lawyer and my wife is an Elementary Teacher. She is a 34, 5'3'' blonde that turns men's heads whenever we are out. She is also very religious and does not miss church. She was raised a strict Baptist. She does not realize how beautiful she is and does not notice the looks men give her.

We met her friends at a local pub that had food and pool tables. When I met Pam & Joe, I was stunned by Pam's beauty. Whereas my wife is a beautiful blonde, Pam is a raving Brunette. Pam is a in a bi-racial marriage and her husband was a handsome 6'6 black man. I felt small standing during introductions as I am only 5'10.

At the beginning, it felt that Pam & Joe had an agenda. Pam sat close to me and was rubbing my thigh under the table. Joe made polite soft talk to my wife. After eating, Pam challenged me to a game of pool.

I noticed as the night progressed that my wife was drinking more than normal. She is a light-weight and just a few drinks can make her loopy. She was talking to Joe at the table while Pam and I were getting quite friendly by the pool table. It seemed that my wife was in a very deep discussion with Joe and if she noticed anything she didn't let on.

As I mentioned, I was reluctant to meet these people but as Pam & I were tongue kissing and feeling each other up, I am glad we came. It was last call and all of a sudden it was time to go. Since our house was only a few blocks away and everyone was pretty drunk, we decided to take one car back to our place. We have 4 BR house and it was best if Pam & Joe stayed the night.

When we got home, Pam noticed our hot tub and said, "this would be a great way to end the day." I agreed knowing that we were going to go naked. My wife was too bashful to join us and went to the dining room while we all headed for the hot tub. We ditched our clothes and that was when I noticed that Joe had a huge cock. I am 8" and proud of it but he made me look like a little kid. Pam sat close to me in the tub, wrapped her hand around my cock and gave me a French Kiss. Joe was watching and seemed to enjoy that his wife was having a good time. In 20 minutes, it became to hot and we all went into the house.

The last time Suzanne saw us we were all dressed. When we came thru the sliding door she was shocked to see we were all naked. I noticed her looking at Joe's shiny black body and her eyes did not leave his huge black cock. He was thicker than me and Pam mentioned that his cock was 11 1/2".

We all sat at the dining room table, but Suzanne did not join us. She demurely sat in a chair in the living room and I noticed she kept staring at Joe's cock. We tried to get her to join us but she was either in shock or too bashful. We were drinking wine, Pam brazenly began sucking my cock and Joe just sat there looking at my wife. When he did, she would put her head down and turn red. I was really too drunk to care what was happening and was surprised that Suzanne did not complain about Pam sucking my cock.

In a short time, Joe stood up. He started walking over to Suzanne and her eyes got wider. He stood in front of her and softly said, "Suzanne, don't you want to play with us?" Suzanne had her head down and would not respond. Joe reached his hands out to hers, pulled her up from the chair and stood close to her. "Suzanne, would you like to touch my cock?" She was still unresponsive so he put her hand on his huge black cock and she just held it there. With Joe's soft voice, his huge black cock, I think Suzanne was in some type of hypnotic state.

Joe softly said, "Suzanne, look at me." She meekly lifted her head and her eyes were wide, her face was red. Joe reached over and started to unbutton her blouse. Suzanne just stood there in a trance with her hand on his cock. Joe removed her blouse, reached back and undid her bra and her tits came out for viewing. I am sure this is the first time since we had been married that another man saw her tits. Joe leaned down and put his mouth over her nipple and I heard Suzanne moan softly. Joe worked both tits for some time, and the moaning was getting louder. Usually, Suzanne is very quiet in the BR. I think that is because of her strong Baptist roots.

Suzanne was definitely getting worked up as Joe began taking off her slacks. He reached down and removed her panties at the same time. Suzanne was now standing completely nude, with her hands to her side. Pam & I knew something very interesting was going to happen.

Joe grabbed Suzanne's hands and placed them around his waist. He told Suzanne he wanted her to kiss him. She lifted her head and only being 5'3 to his 6'6 she had to stand on her tip-toes to reach his mouth. This brought their bodies together and Joe's huge cock was touching the front of her. Joe held her tight and she was moaning as he reached down and put his thick finger in her pussy. Suzanne kept kissing Joe, put her tongue in his mouth and her moaning came quicker as Joe was moving his finger faster and faster in her cunt.

Joe leaned down, whispered something in Suzanne's ear and her face once again became red as she shook her head yes. Joe grabbed her hand and led her to the sofa. Pam & I were not going to miss anything but we were also getting impatient. Pam got on her knee's with her ass toward me and told me "to dog-fuck her." We both had great views of the sofa.

Joe asked Suzanne if "she liked his huge black cock?" Suzanne softly said, "Yes, I have not been able to take my eyes off it." Joe put his fingers back in Suzanne's cunt and gently brought her head to his lap. Suzanne opened her mouth and took about 4" of Joe's cock down her throat. She seemed to be worshiping Joe's cock and he gently pushed her head down so she would take more. Suzanne was moaning from the finger-fucking and she was gasping, choking, and gagging when her mouth went further down on Joe's cock. Joe seemed to be dominating her at this point and I had the feeling she would do anything for him.

Joe lifted Suzanne up and put her on the plush carpet. Suzanne lay still, not knowing what was next. Joe got between her legs and used his big tongue on her cunt. When Joe first touched her pussy, Suzanne moaned loudly. The tension of the last hour had her wired. Joe lapped at her pussy and Suzanne screamed, 'Oh, I love your tongue, don't stop, please don't stop." Joe continued eating her pussy and Suzanne was screaming, "Oh god, please Oh,Jesus I am cummmminng........."

Pam and I had both cum watching this and were just sitting back rubbing each other. Joe wasn't done. Suzanne was laying flat, like a rag doll. Her head was moving from side to side. Joe held her head and slowly put his black cock in her mouth. Suzanne opened up and he was giving her his cock to worship. She sucked as much as she could and you could see Joe's cock moving down her throat. She started gagging, but Joe was determined to give her as much cock as he could. Suzanne was now into giving him his pleasure and moaned, "Please Joe, give me your cum, I want to swallow your cum. " Joe gently lifted her head, put more of his cock in. She now had at least 8" of thick black cock in her mouth.

Suzanne was gasping, tearing, and sucking as much as he gave her. We saw Joe's ass tense and he shot his black seed down my wife's throat. We could see Suzanne gasping for breath, her throat contract each time she swallowed a load and after 5-6 gulps, Joe pulled out and came on her face. He told her to "use your finger and get my cum off your face and into your mouth." Suzanne greedily lapped at the cum and then lay back. I kept seeing a dominating trend.

Joe was not done with her. He told her, "I am going to eat your pussy and then I am giving you all of my black cock." Suzanne looked wide-eye. I know it is sometime painful and she has trouble sometimes taking all of my 8" She is on birth-control and knew that we had no condoms. She was ready to take Joe's cum deep into the bowels of her pussy. Joe licked her pussy till she was thrashing her head, moaning, and having one orgasm after another.. She couldn't wait. She moaned to Joe, "please Joe, I want your black cock, give it to me now."

Joe sat up on his knees, reached under Suzanne and raised her legs till they were back by her ears. He rammed his cock in and met resistance immediately. Suzanne cried out,he was not gentle with her. He withdrew and rammed it in again. He did this till Suzanne cries became tears of joy. He kept giving her more and more of his cock, Suzanne was going crazy. She yelled, "Oh god, please give me all of your cock. Oh it hurts, but it feels so good. Please Joe, fuck me, fuck me." I could see a tear running down her face and didn't know if is was of joy or pain. Joe drilled Suzanne until his balls were slapping against her ass. Suzanne was out of it, screaming-moaning-crying and her head was thrashing back and forth. Pam was sucking my cock and I knew I was getting close.

Suzanne was taking all of his cock on each stroke and yelling for Joe, "to shoot your black cum in me." Joe tensed and then Suzanne yelled,"oh god your cum is so hot it is so hot. I am cumming oh ah,Jesus.

Joe fucked Suzanne one more time that night and I got to fuck Pam in the ass. I helped Suzanne to our BR and showed Joe & Pam to theirs.

When we got up in the late morning, Suzanne was embarrassed, ashamed, sore, and did not want to come down stairs. I told her, "Suzanne, they are your friends, let's go downstairs." When we saw them, they were still nude, drinking coffee at the table.

I noticed that Suzanne could not take her eyes off of Joe's cock. The same cock that drilled her to the floor until she cried out in orgasm. When he noticed, she blushed and went back upstairs. I told them that Suzanne hasn't grasp just what happened the last 10-12 hours but she will be OK. Pam told me that she would see Suzanne on Monday.

Little did I know that we would see this couple again in the next seven days.

RonK1966
RonK1966
101 Followers