Wife Swap Goes Wrong

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Oooh,' Sholanda's response was bitter-sweet.

Gone was the kind, mild-mannered Terry she had come to know since her arrival at his house. In its place was an animal. An untamed beast. Terry forced her skirt up her thick thighs and over her projecting arse to her collect around her waist. She had no panties on. Good.

'That's the shit. Shake that thick ass. Booty clap for me,' Terry instructed.

Sholanda obeyed and moved her legs such that her butt-cheeks flapped and slapped each other over and over. Waves of tremor washed over the surface of her arse as she sustained this activity.

'Fuck! Just look at that shit,' Terry said and sank to his knees. He stuck his face between her thighs.

'Ooooh fuck!' Sholanda cried the instant Terry's tongue lapped her soaked pussy. She spread her thighs to invite him further in and kicked her butt repeatedly just the way he loved it.

Terry mumbled. His hands manned her waist and his mouth performed miracles, tongue toying with her clit and ploughing her pussy.

'Oh my fucking god!' Sholanda sank her teeth into her lower lip, panting as an unbelievable force gripped her. Her body movement was out of her control, budging on its own accord.

Terry got up and took off his trunks. Dick in hand, he parted her butt-cheeks, ready for entry.

'Fuck me, is that your fist?!' Sholanda's eyes widened when she felt the giant mushroom head of Terry's cock between her pussy lips.

Terry maintained a strong hold on her waist and pushed his waist forward. The big head went through. Then the thick, vein-coated shaft began to slither in.

Sholanda couldn't keep still. Her arse couldn't keep still.

'Uuuuuugh!' Her mouth spewed automatically.

Sholanda had a tight pussy, which was why Terry took it slow. After what seemed like forever, he was completely lodged in.

'That's a tight-ass pussy. Don't worry, Terry's gonna loosen it up, baby.' A satisfied moan escaped his lips. He pulled back and slammed in. Sholanda's arse quivered. Again: back-pull, forward-push, arse-shake. And again. And again. Faster. Harder.

'UUUUUUUGH!' Sholanda cried. She had climaxed and they were only seconds into fucking. Her waist and legs joined forces to help build up a furious rhythm.

'I LOVE THIS PUSSY! I FUCKING LOVE THIS PUSSY!' Terry proclaimed, his eyes narrowed into a glare and fixated on Sholanda's butt which shook violently as he tore in tore in and out of her pussy. He was moving really hard and swift. He told himself to relax a bit, least he climaxes early. But Sholanda's pussy was something else. He wasn't so sure he could slow down. His dick was having the time of its life.

'OOH SHIIT! OOH SHIIIT! FUCK! FUCK ME TERRY!' Sholanda beseeched.

'I'MMA FUCK THAT PUSSY RAW!'

'FUCK THAT PUSSY RAW!'

'I'MMA BURST THAT PUSSY UP! I'MMA MAKE IT RAIN!'

'BURST MY PUSSY! BURST MY PUSSIIIEE!'

'SHIT! SHIT! SHIT-SHIT-SHIT-SHIIIIIT!' Terry's face contorted, dissolving in painful bliss. He leaned forward and grabbed hold of Sholanda's shoulders. 'I'MMA FILL IT! FILL IT UP! FILL THAT PUSSY UP!'

'OH YEAH! OH YEAH! OH FUCK-YEAH! FILL ME!' Sholanda cared not if the entire house woke up and walked in on them. She wouldn't stop Terry or herself, not when her pussy was being plundered mercilessly as such.

Seconds later, a funny, familiar sensation matured in her.

'OH FUCK! OH TERRY! I'M GONNA CUM!'

'YOU GONNA CUM?!'

'I'M GONNA CUM!'

'YOU GONNA CUM FOR TERRY?!'

'I'MMA CUM FOR TERRY!'

'CUM FOR TERRY?!'

'CUM FOR TERRY!'

'CUM FOR TERRY?!'

'CUM FOR TERRIEEEEEEE!'

Brutal spasms rocked her body and soul as perhaps the greatest orgasm ripped her organs inside-out. Terry slowed his fuck-pace.

'Oh shit... Oh shit...' Terry pumped air in and out of his lungs in rapid successions, and removed his cock from Sholanda's dripping pussy. 'We ain't done yet,' he reminded her.

Sholanda rose from the table, barely able to stand. She got her first glimpse of Terry's wonder cock. My god. It's size was alien. She had never seen anything like it.

'Come on, baby,' Terry coaxed her to a nearby armless kitchen chair. He sat and his cock, a little curved, pointed skyward.

Sholanda understood what she had to do. She clambered him and straddled his thighs. Then her arse descended. His cock spread her soaking pussy lips and stretched its walls as it had before.

'Oooooh,' she grunted. Her spine shivered.

'Oooh yeeeah,' Terry closed his eyes and smiled as a wonderful sensation washed over him. His hands squeezed her arse. 'Now I want you to hold on to me – hold on tight – and move that ass. Not your whole body, just that sweet ass.'

Sholanda wrapped her arms around his neck and ground her butt in circles. She relished the feeling of his enormous cock inside her.

'Uuugh... Hmmm... Ooooh...' Sholanda sighed.

'That's it. That's it, girl.' Terry said.

Sholanda's head dipped and she and Terry shared a wet, fiery kiss, lip-sucking, tongue-action and all. Her pussy lubricated. She was getting restless and her arse was starting to bump up and down.

It wasn't long before Sholanda switched from grinding to hopping on Terry. Terry smacked her butt and frowned at her.

'Ouch!' Sholanda grunted.

'What did I tell you, bitch? I said, move that ass only. Not your whole body, aight?'

Sholanda pressed her lips on Terry's neck and threw her butt in erratic motions, fucking Terry as he ordered.

'Oh fuck! Now that's the shit!' Terry chuckled, embracing Sholanda's waist.

Each time her arse slammed on Terry's thighs, a SLAP sound emerged. SLAP, SLAP, SLAP, SLAP she went.

'TERRY! TERRY! OH SHIT TERRY!'

'ATTA GIRL! ATTA GIRL! ATTA GIRL! FUCKING BITCH!'

They persevered for minutes, by which time they were both covered in profuse sweat and their muscles ached for respite. But the desire to continue was too powerful to discount and held them spellbound. They fucked and fucked until it happened.

'OH SHIT! DO YOU FEEL THAT SHIT?!' Terry said.

'UUUGH! UUUUGH! UUUUGH!' Sholanda wasn't paying attention to anything except her exploding pussy leaking juice all over Terry's thighs.

Terry clouted her unruly butt with his clammy palm, demanding an answer.

'DO YOU FEEL THAT SHIT?'

'OH JUST FUCK ME! FUCK MEEE! FUCK MEEE!'

'I'M ABOUT TO CUM!' Terry announced. 'I'M ABOUT TO FUCKING CUM!'

'CUM WITH ME BABY! CUM WITH ME!' Sholanda felt her orgasm developing for the third time that day.

'I'M ABOUT TO BURST OFF IN YOUR PUSSY!'

'YEEES! YEEES!'

'I'M ABOUT TO BLAST! OH SHIT! FUCK!'

'YEEEAH! OOH YEEEAH! FUCKING CUM WITH MEEE!'

'HERE IT CUUMS! AAAAAAAGH!!'

'UUUUUUUUUUUGH!!'

Warm, creamy, and plentiful, Terry's cock supplied Sholanda's pussy with an amazing stream of sperm. They raced from his balls, all the way up his shaft, and spouted his cock's head with such force that they travelled all the way to the top.

Spent, Sholanda collapsed on Terry. They remained so for a short while before Sholanda decided it was time to retire to her bedroom. She dragged her weight off Terry and limped to one of the cupboards. There she got out some tissue paper and cleaned off the mixture of hers and Terry's bodily fluid dribbling from her pussy onto her thighs. She tugged her skirt down from her waist, enveloping her heavy butt in the fabric, and handed the rest of the tissue to Terry.

'Thanks.' He collected it and grinned at her.

Sholanda did not return his smile. Reality was such a funny thing, and now that it had set in she realised the enormity of her mistake. She should never have done this. How could she ever face John and not tell him the truth? She hated lying to him and he could read her. He would find out and leave her. Oh god, what had she done?

Perhaps most painful was the fact that she hadn't been forced into this. She had been a willing participant like Terry. And though it had been insane fun, they would have to come to terms with what they had done. She would have to come to terms with her betrayal.

Terry seemed at ease with himself. The pig.

'I'm off to bed.' Sholanda said. She didn't wait for a reply and marched out of the kitchen.

***

Wife Swap was over in two days and Sholanda was glad to be home and rid of Terry. She never wanted to see him again. Now, she had to figure out a way to lie to her husband for the rest of their married lives together. Easier said than done. Most times she fidgeted a lot and never was capable of looking John in the eye.

A week later, on Monday afternoon, after a long walk in the city, Sholanda arrived home to find a brooding John seated at the dining table and downing a bottle of Whisky. His laptop sat open in front of him. Sholanda's heart flipped over. Had he lost his job?

'Honey, are you okay?' Sholanda said on dumping her purse on the table.

'What the fuck is this?' Puffy-eyed, John rotated the laptop for her to view its screen.

Sholanda's world crashed. If there was ever a time for the ground to cave in and swallow her, now was it. But how was this possible? Oh no!

'I – wha-what is that?'

'What is that?' John said quietly. 'WHAT IS THAT, YOU SAY?' He suddenly yelled. 'THAT, MY DEAR WIFE, IS YOU FUCKING ANOTHER GUY!'

She could see that clearly; Terry rooted behind her and ramming her pussy from behind as her upper body lay sprawled on his kitchen table, their feverish voices a cacophony of undomesticated fucking. The video was sharp. Someone had been present. Someone had filmed it all. And now it seemed this person had uploaded it onto a porn website.

'Honey, I – I can explain,' Sholanda babbled.

'Explain?' John glowered at her. His expression was injured and furious at the same time.

It frightened Sholanda to see John like this. He was always so cheerful and forgiving. Oh god, what was she to do?

'Fuck you and fuck your explanation. I'm done with your slutty ass.' John shot to his feet.

'Wait, please!' Sholanda's vision blurred from the tears that sprouted from her eyes. 'John –'

'GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM ME!' John shoved her off the instant she touched him. 'YOU HEAR ME? STAY THE FUCK AWAY FROM ME, YOU FUCKING BITCH! FUCKING WHORE!'

Crumbled on the floor, Sholanda wept in her hands. Shit. Shit! She had fucked up big time. Her life, her husband, her kids, everything – she had lost it all to a stupid fling that should never have happened if she had just kept her thighs closed.

'Get outta my fucking house, now!' John returned from their bedroom with a bag. 'Those are some of your things. You can come back later for the rest. You know what, fuck it. By the time you get back, I'd have burned them, you fucking slut!'

'John, don't say that, please! I made a stupid mistake... John!'

John grabbed her arm and towed her across the floor to the front door. He yanked it open and propelled her out.

'Fuck you. Fuck your apologies. I'm done.' he spat. 'Don't ever try to fucking contact me again. If you do, I'll beat the shit outta you. WHORE!' He slammed the door.

'John! JOHN!' Sholanda pounded the door. 'JOHN, PLEASE!'

But John did not listen. She waited and waited, pleaded, but all were in vain. John was finished with her.

***

A lawsuit. That was the next course of action in my book. Sholanda knew that whoever had videoed her and Terry's vigorous sex session worked for NBC as a cameraman. She was going to get her pound of flesh.

Donning a business suit and dark shades, Sholanda lingered in a seat at the NBC headquarters reception. The shades were worn to conceal her bloated, red eyes, a result of her crying for days.

'Mrs Smith?' A man appeared before Sholanda. She hadn't seen him coming.

'Yes?'

'Hi, I'm Mark Zimmer.' He offered his stout hand to her and she shook it. 'This way, please.'

Mark Zimmer was heavy around the waist and bald at the top of his head. His fat face sported a few pimples, and his eyes, an ocean of deep blue, sat behind a pair of glasses.

They got to his office, a spacious room with numerous gongs and portraits of television stars. Sholanda sat opposite him.

'How may I help me, ma'am,'

'It's about your Wife Swap show.'

'Right. Wife Swap.' Mark nodded.

'I was ... I participated in it a little while back and ... well ... something happened between me and the husband – er – the father of the kids whom I lived with for a short period of time.' Sholanda explained.

'Um ... okay,' Mark said, confounded.

'We had sex.' Sholanda revealed. 'We had sex and one of your employees, a cameraman, filmed and put it on a website.' Her body trembled. Rage clouded her voice. 'A porn website. My life has been ruined ever since. My family hates me. I can't see my kids, and my husband is out to destroy me...' She paused and composed herself. Now was not the time to cry. Now was the time to be strong. 'I want justice. I want that cameraman's head on a platter, you hear me?'

'Yes. Right. Um...' Mark looked down and stared up, still perplexed. 'I don't know what to say,'

'You don't have to say anything. I'm getting my lawyers and I'm gonna sue NBC if you don't do something!' Sholanda threatened.

'Er ... Mrs Smith, I don't think that's possible.' Mark said.

'What?' Sholanda ripped her shades off, knifing him with a fiery glower. 'You think this is joke? You think I'm fucking playing?'

'No, no, I don't think you're playing,' Mark held out his hands in a diplomatic gesture. 'What I'm trying to say is you weren't on our show.'

Sholanda stared at the fat idiot for a good five seconds and then laughed hysterically.

'He thinks I'm a fucking clown!' she said to no one in particular.

'Mrs Smith, I am dead serious here. This isn't a joke and I don't think you're a clown.' Mark appeared sympathetic. 'I'm telling you that you weren't on our show because I am the producer of Wife Swap. I meet with every candidate before a taping, and I never met you. Plus Wife Swap has been put on a short break by the studio heads, something to do with revitalising. What those cunts don't realise is that America needs...'

But Sholanda's mind was lost in an abyss of unadulterated horror. What the fucking hell was going on?

'Anyway, I guess my point is it wasn't us.' Mark finished his tedious lecture. 'We didn't tape you.'

'Wait, you don't understand. I met an NBC producer, Jerry Clay.'

'Mrs Smith,' Mark said calmly, 'we don't have a Jerry Clay in our employment. There is only one producer in charge of Wife Swap and that's me.'

It took a while but it finally dawned on her. She had been swindled. Oh god, she had been conned.

'Thank you.' Sholanda got up abruptly and exited Mark's office without a backward glance.

She tore out of the studio building and ferreted for an internet cafe. She found one in five minutes, got a private room and logged onto the porn website where the video of her and Terry waited for visitors to view to their delight. It made her sick.

Sholanda began her search. What she found made her blood run cold, made her head spin and congealed her heart.

The picture of Jerry Clay was on the website, only he wasn't Jerry Clay; he was Benjamin Baff, a world renowned producer and director of porn movies. Terry was also profiled on the site as "Heavy Dick T", eminent for fucking a lot of leading female porn stars.

'Oh my god.'

12