Wife Swap on the High Seas Pt. 04

Story Info
Husbands become sex slaves during resort's charity auction.
12k words
4.58
35k
24

Part 4 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/03/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MichaelsD82
MichaelsD82
1,170 Followers

Summary:

Two couples rent a large sailboat for their vacation. While out on the water they decide to trade spouses and try new parings. Part 4 picks up with the aftermath of a charity auction where the men were auctioned off as sex slaves.

Cast of Characters:

  • Mike Williams: Lifelong sailor
  • Carla Williams: Mike's wife
  • Sam Bean: Friend of Mike's
  • Erin bean: Sam's wife
  • Felix: Resort employee
  • Allison: Resort Entertainment Director and wife of Felix

The story is told from the POV of various individuals from the boat.

Chapter 16 -- That Was Fun!

Erin and I had so much fun playing with Mike. He is being such a good sport about this. It is fun playing like Erin is Mike's wife and I know he likes fucking my best friend. Her husband Sam is a great lover and his cock feels just as good as my own husband's, but it is different. I love Mike and while I really like Sam and enjoy him fucking me and sucking his cock, he is not the man I love.

Seeing Mike at that woman's feet and playing with his cock and his balls was fun. I am proud of both our men for playing along with Erin and me. They are both such good sports about all this resort fun. They didn't pressure us last night to discuss what had happened with the men we chose to take us to their rooms.

I just had to tell him how much I love him. Erin and I set the boys up to be sex slaves without asking them. We even had Allison help us make them think they were going to be bought by a gay couple. We never would have let that happen, but we were not telling them.

Our time here on the island had been so sexually charged with energy I could have voted to remain here the rest of our vacation, but sailing on the boat watching Mike expertly handle the boat made me so proud. If you have never sailed on a boat like the one we rented you have not lived. Sailing vessels are marvelous. There is no engine sound or anything else except the sound of the wind and the boat cutting through the water. You hear the creaks from the rigging as they strain against the wind. When the winds are calm at night the peaceful solace of a sailboat can't be beat.

Running around on the island naked was so much fun. Erin and I both know our bodies are the size most men find appealing. Men seem to like small women. We were always catching men, and even women watching us. Some would look away when they saw they had been caught, but most just smiled and waved. After all, we were at a nudist resort. You better not come to a place like this if you don't want to be seen. Erin and I both worked hard to keep in shape and we both knew our bodies would fade away with the coming years. We were both determined to make the most of these years when men lusted for us. With the boys sold off as sex slaves for the day, we decided to just hang out and have fun. Maybe watch them and see what the women had them do.

We were both counting on a reward at the end of the day. It would end with either the boys being dead tired or what we were hoping was they would be so horny and happy we had volunteered them that we would both be fucked so hard we would have trouble walking the following morning.

I had a personal mission that I knew was probably not possible. I wanted to look around the island and see if I could figure out who the man was that had fucked me so hard last night. The boys both had seen him, but Erin and I had not. He told me he would wink at me, but a lot of guys wink at Erin and me. That was only good for eliminating a small number of the men. It was very likely he was still on the island since he didn't say he was leaving soon.

I honestly did not care if I knew who he was. It was a way to pass the time and see if I could figure it out. Ideally I would like to get an idea who he was, but never be able to confirm for sure it was who I suspected. I felt pretty confident he would not come up to me and confirm it was him. He would probably give me the wink he promised and that would be it. Would he look me up and see if I was hunting him? Last night when I was with him and came up with this idea, I had no idea we would still be here today. I was thinking about seeing a guy back on the mainland and him wink at me.

Chapter 17 -- Sam's Experience at the Auction

Hearing Mike being auctioned was fun. I was worried my cock would fail me, but as the escort led me up on the platform I was proud of my cock as it pointed straight ahead. The auction was pretty much as I expected, except for the gay couple who were bidding on me. I saw Mike in the crowd sitting next to an attractive older lady. She must be who bought him.

Allison kept the audience into the bidding and I was relieved to see a woman about 20 years older than me had been the high bidder. I was led by my leash to the opposite side of the stage and down the steps to watch my leash being handed to the woman who had been bidding on me.

She led me to the back of the crowd and stopped. She cupped my balls in her hand and checked my cock. "Nice hard cock and nice plump balls. Honey, we are going to have fun. You will walk to my left and behind me keeping the leash tight. If I want you, I will jerk your leash."

"Yes ma'am."

"Oh yes, that is right you don't know me. My name is Heidi. As I understand you are Sam. Is this correct?"

"Yes ma'am."

I felt her jerk the leash hard. "What did you say?"

"Yes ma'am."

Another hard jerk like she was trying to separate my balls from my body. "Yes Heidi?"

"Much better Sam. I will not have a man whom I am going to have fuck me, call me ma'am."

She led me past some umbrella tables and I saw Mike eating the pussy of the woman who had bought him. They were right in the middle of the crowd and he was on his hands and knees. I saw women reaching between his legs and squeezing his ass. He appeared to not mind and was enjoying himself.

Heidi led me to a building in which she said her room was located. I followed at the proper distance keeping the leash tight as she led me to the second floor and down an exterior walkway to a door about half way down the building. She removed a key card and opened the door. She pulled the leash and I followed her into the room.

"Sam, do you like the tasted of pussy?"

"Yes Heidi. Very much."

"Good, on your knees and suck on my clit until I tell you to stop."

I dropped to my knees as she sat in a chair and spread her knees wide. Her pussy was bald. I ran my tongue across her lips and they tasted nice. It was as if she had put some type of flavoring on them. I could not quite place the flavor, but it was not natural essence of female. She had three orgasms when she finally pushed me away. "Honey, you are very good at that. Your wife has trained you very well. Are you just as good with that cock?"

"I think so Heidi."

"We will see. Get on the bed and point that cock toward the ceiling."

Chapter 18 -- Beth is Hot

I am still thinking about Carla as I sit on the couch with Beth. Her hand is casually stroking my cock. She does not say anything at first, she is just staring at me and idly fondling me.

"Is there anything you want me to do?"

"You can do anything you like. I will let you know if I don't like something. I will tell you I like having my tits squeezed and my nipples bitten lightly."

"What are you thinking, if you don't mind me asking?"

"It is a little embarrassing, but I was just looking at you thinking about how much I wish we lived in a world where I could actually own a sex slave. You are very handsome and I would like to dominate a man. Normally expectations have men as being dominate and women are expected to be submissive. I am sure that little lady of yours enjoys being submissive. It has been my experience that petite women usually want a man who takes charge. I on the other hand would like to control a man. Not being with a man who wants me to take control, but my fantasy is to control the man and make him do what I want."

"If I was your real sex slave, what would you do with me?"

"Mike that is a hard one to answer. I my fantasy world I would keep you naked in a world of clothed people. I would make this collar around your cock permanent. You would be working in the yard naked. When my friends visit they would have full access to your body. They could do anything I agree to. Your consent would not be a factor due to your full submission to my will. I am not into rape or inflicting serious harm. A man who is a masochist would be my ideal partner. It would be lots of fun for my friends and me. I get off on bondage and as you probably have figured out, I have some sadistic feelings. I would enjoy fucking your ass with a strap on cock. Does this scare you?"

"It is a little different. You are saying you really would like to own another human being?"

"I know it is twisted, but yes that is my fantasy. They say fantasies are all good as long as they remain fantasy. Once many of them cross the line into reality that is when trouble also becomes reality. To be honest, I would never want to actually hold someone against their will. I would just like a man who would enjoy submitting his will to me."

"I am willing to help you live your fantasy in this short amount of time we have?"

"Are you serious? No, forget it, I would never ask you to do that."

"For fantasy purposes what would you do to me, if I submitted to you giving myself totally to you?"

"Mike this has always been just a fantasy. It is probably best we keep it there."

"Okay, I agree that may be best. Not that we will do anything, but just for erotic conversation between two consenting adults, what would you like to do to a man. Is your fantasy only for a man, or would you also accept a woman as your slave?"

"I never gave that much thought, but a woman would also be acceptable."

"Well, if it was me, what would you do with or to me?"

"Okay, but please don't tell me I am sick. I already know that. First of all, I would make you wear a chastity device. Not just a plastic chastity device, but one that would be very restrictive and likely painful, especially when you start to get hard. I like the idea of making permanent what you are wearing now. I would install something like you are wearing now so I could secure you to something. It may be a post outside, a cage in the basement or some other fixed object. I would make humiliation part of your day, each and every day. You would be my butler and answer the door when someone arrived. You would always be naked, of course. I would investigate devices and methods of inflicting pain. Devices that delivered an electrical shock would be used. I would loan you to my friends for their use. The friends would be both female as well as male. There are many other things I would do, but I don't want to let you know the depth and depravity of my perverted fantasies."

"Beth, I don't think you are all that perverted. None of what you mentioned is physically destructive. Maybe painful, but most of what you described is superficial. You obviously would need a place where you had wide open spaces so the neighbors would not be bothered. Some of what you talk about is rather arousing to me, but everyone has a different idea of what excites them. You have your ideas and other people have theirs. That is what makes each of us unique and interesting."

I bent down and took the nipple atop the breast closest to me sucking it into my mouth. I sucked on it as if nursing on her, while she talked about sex and what turned her on. I bit down on her nipple with a little more force than I normally would to see what reaction it would elicit.

The reaction was unexpected as her hands grabbed the back of my hair and pulled me tightly against her breast. Now I knew she liked a little pain in her tits. I continued to suck and lightly nip at her nipple. I pinched and pulled on her other nipple as well as playing with her clit. I could tell my efforts were driving her to levels of ecstasy she was finding to be very arousing. She eventually pulled me from her breast and told me to lay face down over the edge of the bed with my knees on the floor.

Not sure what she had in mind I did as she instructed. Once over the bed she told me to remain in place as I felt her pulling my leash tight and attaching it to something. From what I could tell she had fastened the end of the leash to the bedframe. In the position she had me I could not get up without first pulling my cock and balls off. I felt her put something over my eyes and realized it was a blindfold. She told me to put my hands behind my back. Doing as she instructed I felt her wrap something around my wrists.

I could not see what she was doing, and could not stand up or move from my current position. She had effectively secured my arms behind my back. Her hand was now between my legs and she was playing with my cock and my balls. The combination of her manipulation of me along with the way she had me secured tightly to the bed was very different and arousing. I felt her finger trace over my ass and she inserted a finger in me. I normally would not like that, but in my current situation it was erotic to be totally at the mercy of the woman who bought me as her personal sex slave. I could hear her opening and closing drawers in her dresser. This was followed by silence. Nothing in the room was moving, or at least I could not hear any movement.

A few moments later I felt Beth's hand stroking my ass cheeks. Her hand felt really nice. Her fingers running across the crease between my cheeks gently grazing my anus was sending waves of pleasure directly to my cock. I cold bee her fingers on my scrotum as she gently squeezed my testicles. The sensation overload my body was experiencing was rapidly pushing me toward an orgasm. Suddenly she pulled her hands back leaving me moaning in desperation. A few seconds passed then without warning I felt what seemed like 100 hornets land on my ass and sink their stingers into my ass along a straight line. I heard the snap and crack of the leather as it impacted my flesh.

The sudden shock of this unexpected pain caused me to scream out. Next I felt cloth at my lips being stuffed into my mouth. "Here are my panties from the day I arrived at the resort. They will keep you quiet." She stuffed them fully into my mouth. Once she had my mouth stuffed everything stopped. I waited wondering what was going on when a leather strap landed across my ass again. This was followed by another quick blow landing where my buttocks and thighs meet. I didn't feel anything for a few moments, then I felt was her fingers close around my cock. She was stroking me and it felt so good. I was in fear she was going to get me to the edge again and stop ruining my orgasm. Her hand felt so good on my hard cock.

As her hand continued stroking my cock, I felt something new. It was between the cheeks of my ass. It was something warm and wet against my asshole. It took me a while to figure it out, but I am pretty sure it was a tongue. Then the wonderful sensation on my anus stopped and my cock was released. Again I waited and was rewarded by a fourth strike on my buttocks. The impact of the whip on my ass caused me to jerk, but I could not move, my cock and balls were tightly secured to the bed. Again her fingers found my cock and once again began stroking it. This was followed by her other hand on my balls as she resumed squeezing them. The pressure she was placing on my balls was not enough to be painful, but enough to let me know she could hurt me if she wanted to.

Beth's fingers continued jerking my cock. Again I was approaching my orgasm when I felt something sharp on my balls. It hurt and seemed to be traveling in a curving line on the skin of my stretched scrotum. I heard Beth whisper in my ear, "I hope you like it. It is one of my favorite toys. It is a pin wheel and has lots of needles that are rolling along piercing your skin." She rolled the wheel from my scrotum to my perineum, the very sensitive area between the back of my scrotum and my anus. As she was doing this she never stopped jerking my stretched cock.

"Come on baby, come for mommy. Give mommy a big load of beautiful cum."

I had never felt anything like this and almost panicked when I felt her slow her stroking of my cock. Oh, shit! No, she can't stop. Not again, please! I am about to cum! I felt her holding my cock tightly in her fist then I felt the pin wheel on the underside of my cock immediately behind my glans. For me, as well as most men, this is the most sensitive part of my cock. I could tell Beth was really enjoying my moaning and struggling to get free, which was wasted effort since I was not going to escape the torment of the wheel.

I am not sure why, but the pinwheel was taken away and I felt her hand return. The stroking of her hand increased as she ran her fingernails over my stretched scrotum. She continued to jerk my cock with one hand and was spanking my ass with the other. This was too much for me to stop as cum shot all over the side of her bed. My orgasm was so intense I kept feeling the spasms sending cum through my cock and trying to expel more and more semen. Beth's spanking of my ass turned to a gentle stroking of my abused cheeks while her stroking of my cock slowed.

I felt her fingers at my mouth as she pulled on the panties. I opened my mouth allowing her to remove the garment. She untied my hands and removed the blindfold. Lastly she unfastened the leash securing my cock and balls to the bed. She helped me stand and assisted me in getting to the couch. She sat next to me with her body close enough her thigh was pressed against mine.

"Poor baby, how did that feel?"

"It was mind blowing. I have never had anything like that done to me before."

"I hope you liked it."

"Yes ma'am. It was wonderful. I am a little confused now. I never thought I would like anything like that where I have no control over what is happening."

"I am happy you enjoyed it. I had fun also. You be sure to send Carla and Erin over so I can tell them how to do it."

"I will, for sure."

"I am sorry, but everyone is going to know you had a belt taken to your ass. You have some red stripes that will take a day or so to fade."

"I wanted to fuck your pussy."

"And you will. We have lots of time. I want to feel you in me too, but first I wanted you to feel an orgasm with a little associated pain. Do you see how BDSM and arousal can work together?"

"Yes, but I would have never believed it if I had not experienced it for myself."

"That is how it is with most people, but there are some people who don't like it at all and there are others who have an orgasm only if they are inflicting or receiving the pain."

"Did you cum when you were doing that to me?"

"What do you think?"

I grinned at her and said, "You are a sexy woman. You did have an orgasm."

"Guilty as charged and it was a very nice one. I have been planning on doing that to you since Allison told me I won the bid and your ass was mine for the day. Let's just sit here a while and let me enjoy my slave's body for a while. Then we will go out and I want to let others see you and enjoy you. I promise you will get a lot more attention from the women now that you have those sexy stripes on your ass. It would probably surprise you to learn how many women like a submissive man."

We did sit on the couch as Beth fondled my cock and balls. We talked about the island and how liberating it was to be free of clothes. I asked her about some of the other events the resort sponsors. We had seen the dance and now the sex slave auction. She told me about a BDSM night they have. She said they also have a female sex slave auction that is a lot of fun.

MichaelsD82
MichaelsD82
1,170 Followers