Wife Taken Against Her Will

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Time to put some cock up that ass, boys!" he cried as another man positioned himself underneath her in her pussy to give her a DP. He positioned himself behind her, wrapped his belt around her throat, studs into her neck and, in one swift stroke, buried his penis inside Alexis's red anus. She didn't even flinch as he entered; I think she was too exhausted. The stranger set up a vicious rhythm as he pounded her asshole mercilessly, each stroke banging her so hard that her whole body was bucked forward using the belt to pull her back into him choking her again. She started struggling harder so the men grabbed her arms and tied them behind her back. So the stranger was fucking her ass brutally, choking her with his belt and holding her up with it so the guys at her mouth could skull fuck her. The men in her mouth would smack her face hard and yell "suck me, you fucking bitch!" She was now truly helpless as the men bucked into her holes, using her for their maximum selfish pleasure. Her mouth was getting the most use, as countless men forced their way into her mouth and skull fucked her. Some would blow their loads down her throat, but most preferred to pull out at the last second and blast their sperm all over her white delicate features. Some wouldn't even last long enough to have her suck them, and they would simply rush up, stroke their cocks and cum on her. Her face was an unrecognizable mask of white cum. Thick gooey blobs coated on her cheeks half an inch thick. White streamers shot into her hair, some hanging down at eye level and bobbing back and forth as she was fucked. Creamy mucus covered her eyes, practically gluing them shut. Ivory jelly coated her nose, lips and chin, dripping down her neck and breasts. Some even lay on her ears and shoulders, as those who couldn't wait and couldn't get close enough to her face chose a different target to blast their cum. She was wearing a thick mask of sperm. Had I unknowingly walked into the pool hall at that moment, he wouldn't have known it was my wife sitting there, all of it mixing with her tears as she was growing weak again from the lack of oxygen.

The stranger could hold back no more. With a shriek of pleasure he emptied his balls deep into her ass. I unwillingly imagined the stranger's cock, wedged tightly inside Alexis's bowels, shooting filthy cum into a place that I myself had never been. I cringed.

The stranger was well pleased with himself. He pulled his soiled penis from Alexis's red frothy asshole, and cum immediately started to pour out. He then dropped the belt. The man inside Alexis's vagina stiffened, contracted, and came. As soon as he was done, he was replaced by another. Alexis's pussy was filled with cock once again. Another man approached her ass, and I froze in shock as he recognized it to be the bartender. He looked at me; mouth smiling, hard cock pointed mere inches from Alexis's puckered anus. "I told you! This kind of thing happens all the time. You should never have brought your wife in here!" And with that, he began forcing his thick penis into Alexis's anus. In no time flat he was banging her hard. I said nothing. I knew the bartender was right and I stood there and stroked my own cock.

The scene before my eyes was almost more than I could bear. There was my beautiful wife, being shamelessly used and abused... The man underneath her, his cock up her pussy, his arms covered with tattoos, his hands grabbing Alexis's ass cheeks, pulling them so wide apart that I feared he would split her asshole, his mouth sucking and biting on Alexis's breasts... the bartender, fat and pasty-white, his 250+ pound frame bucking viciously into Alexis's asshole, causing her whole body to quiver helplessly with his every thrust, his hands reaching around and grabbing her breasts, holding them forward for the guy under her to suck... The guy in front of her, his unwashed cock in her mouth, his enormous hairy beer belly hanging in front of her head, his leering unshaven face screaming obscenities down at her as she sucked him, his large dirty hands grabbing her head and controlling the force of his thrusts, occasionally jerking his cock while she sucked him... The huge crowd of men surrounding her body, all of them filthy, ugly, and disgustingly obsessed with the lewd spectacle before them, jerking themselves off, egging the others on, trying to get a crack at Alexis's petite little body...

Soon, the bartender's sperm was added to the stranger's as he came inside Alexis's asshole. As he pulled out, the group picked her up and turned her over again. They lowered her distended anus onto the slippery cock underneath that awaited her. She watched as her own body weight helped ease it deep inside her bowels. As soon as she reached rock bottom, another man rushed up and filled her pussy with his cock. Her face was immediately surrounded by more cocks than she could count. Her body bucked and shook as they pounded relentlessly into her. Her arms tied behind her back, so she could do nothing but let the men use her as they wanted.

The stranger walked over to Alexis's sucking face. Clearly he was not done with her yet. Alexis froze as she caught sight of his soiled penis as it dangled dangerously closely to her face. The stranger grabbed her head. "Ok, bitch; I want you to get me hard again. You can start by cleaning up my cock!" He pushed his softening penis into her mouth. She accepted it without hesitation her will broken. Considering she had never done anything like this before, I was astounded at the ease with which she was handling the situation. Could she have experienced it all before? I couldn't it. The stranger smiled as he watched his cock, now clean of all residues, and slip in and out of Alexis's mouth. It was slick and shiny. But he wanted more. "Ok, bitch, now suck on my balls!" She immediately took his testicles into her mouth and gently sucked them, bathing them in slippery saliva. The stranger's cock remained at half mast. He was starting to recover. He watched as Alexis's skillful tongue slid over his smooth balls and he grabbed his prick. He began to masturbate. She took his entire scrotum into her mouth and sucked them as if she was willing the stranger to get hard again.

My own penis was rock hard. Harder than I could ever remember it being. And I realized that I was thoroughly enjoying what I was seeing. I did not believe it was possible, but it was undeniably true. I had never, ever wanted to witness my wife's infidelity but now that it was happening, I was in a state of supreme excitement. Something about the sheer debauchery of the situation, the animalistic fucking of my wife that was taking place before my very eyes, appealed to a deep dark level of sexuality buried within my genetic makeup. And suddenly I wanted nothing more than to see her fucked harder than ever.

I was profoundly ashamed by my discovery, but I could do nothing about it. I was not in control of myself anymore. Silently I removed my pants and underwear. Quietly, I stroked my rigid cock as I watched my wife have all her holes savagely filled. I watched her suck on another man's balls while he pleased himself. The stranger was almost ready, but he still needed something more to turn him on. Something even raunchier to push him over the edge. He stood, and then bent as he straddled Alexis's face. He was in the classic baseball catcher's position as he commanded Alexis to "suck on my asshole, bitch!" This time Alexis Hesitated. So other men grabbed her hair roughly and forced her head into his ass crack, forcing her tongue to meet his musky anus as she was forced into his dirty hole. She bathed it in saliva, then wrapped her lips around it and started to tongue-fuck it. I walked around to her head and crouched so I could get a good look. I didn't want to miss this.

If the stranger was turned on before, he was positively over the moon by now. Having an unwilling wench suck on his asshole was too much for any man to bear. He grunted and scowled as his nasty orgasm came upon him. He leaned back and unloaded his sperm onto Alexis's face. She took it like she took all the others: mouth open, tongue outstretched. Fresh sperm mixed with that already on her face as the stranger painted her delicate features with his sperm.

This treatment went on for sometime. Guy after guy fucked her ass, pussy and mouth. Guy after guy beat and strangled her. The entire time I masturbated and watched. I came several times, shooting my load on her with the rest of the sperm. After he finished, he stood up and walked away. Clearly he was done for the night.

But I wasn't. Alexis looked up through her mask of cum to see me crouching above her head, cock in hand. My face wore a deranged look she had never seen before as I masturbated myself. Neither of us said a word to each other as my orgasm ripped through my body and I shot my own load of cum onto her sticky wet face. Neither of us had to. We both knew the gangbang was far from over. We knew we were thoroughly enjoying it. We knew they would have to do it again.

12
  • COMMENTS
26 Comments
dary4247dary4247about 1 year ago

Good but there must be more.

TwentysevenTwentysevenover 1 year ago

Seek treatment. You're a very sick man.

bkforherbkforherover 3 years ago

Why do i want this to happen to my girlfriend? Bkforher@hotmail.com

NonSequitourNonSequitourover 4 years ago
Who knows

Bio says breath play. Maybe twisted little girl went too kinky and got snuffed. Hasn't been heard from since the day she commented (day after story posted).

BTW, it's also cowardly to post a story and not take votes. Faves are <1 in 2000.

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Wife is Taken and Fucked at Party Sweet little Wife is taken in front of her husband.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Three Days of Watching my Wife Fuck Vacation, watching reluctant wife fuck Spring Breakers.in Loving Wives
Accidental Gangbang Wife-to-be ends up fuck-slut at her fiancé's bachelor party.in Group Sex
Tara Gets Taken Ch. 01 Sexy wife gets taken and he watches and records it all.in NonConsent/Reluctance
My Wife's Only Gangbang It was just supposed to be dinner.in Loving Wives
More Stories