Wife Takes a Trip

Story Info
A loving wife story.
1.1k words
2.62
49.3k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
leroy1
leroy1
5 Followers

My wife, Karen, and I have had sex with other people before. We really enjoy sex and I enjoy watching her have sex with other men. When we are having sex, we would talk about her finding a huge man to have sex with. I am about 8 inches long and about 3 inches in girth. We have talked about her finding someone bigger than me and longer. We both get excited when we talk about it during sex and when she has been drinking. Karen is 53 and still in good shape. She is about 5'5" and has 38DD breast. I see men looking at her every time we go out to eat.

Karen's friend, Debbie, called one day and ask if she would like to go to Florida with her to sip line on a course in Ocala. Karen ask me if it was ok if she went. I told her it would be fine and to have fun. What I did not know was that Karen had been seeing another man and that he was going on the trip with them.

Karen and Debbie left on Friday for a fun weekend doing what I thought was just going to be a sip line adventure. After they were on the road for about an hour, Karen and Debbie met Buddy at a rest stop on the interstate. Karen went into the rest room and changed out of her sweat pants into a very short skirt, it just barely came down below her pussy. Karen hardly ever wears panties, so I knew when she told me about this that she did not have any on. Karen got into Buddy's truck to ride the rest of the way to Ocala with him which was about 2 hours away.

They had just pulled back on the interstate and Karen had already pulled Buddy's rock-hard cock out of his pants and started giving him a blow job while he was driving. She had told me that Buddy was 12 to 13 inches long and she could not wait to get it in her mouth. Karen leaned over and started to suck on that huge cock while he pulled her short skirt up and started to finger her wet pussy. Karen has always been good at deep throating, so she told me she was taking his cock all the way down to his balls.

Karen keep on sucking his huge cock for most of the trip. Karen gets really into sex so while she was sucking his cock, she had come out of her skirt, shirt, and bra. Her huge tits were bouncing while she was sucking his huge cock. It was daylight, about early afternoon, and Karen knew that people could see in the window at what she was doing. She did not care, she loves sex. Her ass was in the air while he was fingering her as she deep throated him. Drivers that were driving the tractor-trailers would slow down to watch the show. Karen would look up at them and smile while she stroked that huge cock.

Once they got to the motel, they hurried and got into their room. Karen had waited in the truck while he got the room number, Karen was still naked and as she waited she sat there and rubbed her pussy. When they pulled up to the room number Karen got out of the truck, still naked and went in the room. She grabbed a hold of Buddy and his huge cock and started to beg for him to fuck her. She laid down on the bed and pulled his huge cock into her wet pussy and told him to fuck her hard and deep.

Karen has started to scream and buck. Karen really gets into sex, so she can go for hours before she gets tired. She continued to fuck his huge cock for over an hour. She would roll him over on his back and get on top and ride his cock taking it all the way in to his balls. She would then suck his cock before pulling him back on top of her and sliding his cock back into her wet pussy. She could tell that Buddy was ready to cum. She told him to put his cock all the way in and to fill her pussy with his cum. He started to fuck her faster and harder. When he felt that he was ready to cum, he went deep, all the way to his balls, and filled her with so much cum that it started to come out of her pussy and run down to the bed sheet.

They decided to take a break, so they went to Debbie's room for a while. Karen likes to drink beer and when she does she gets really horny. After about an hour Karen was horny again and she was feeling the effects of the beer. She started to rub her pussy, getting all wet. She told Debbie that they were going back to their room to fuck. Once Karen gets alcohol in her she can fuck for hours.

After fucking Buddy's huge cock for another 2 hours, she decided that she needed sleep. Buddy had to leave the next morning. Karen woke him up early by sucking his cock. The curtains in the room had been open enough so anyone could see in. Karen likes to leave the lights on. She did not care if anyone watched. She had said that she had seen some guys looking in and watching them fuck. She just looked at them and smiled while she deep throated his huge cock then she would get on top and ride his cock while her tits bounced, the whole time they were being watched. She fucked him for about an hour, then he had to leave.

When she told me about this when she got home, she then told me that she had been seeing him for a year. My cock got so hard that I fucked her for an hour as she told me about her trip. The next morning, I was thinking about what she had told me, I fucked for another hour. She has told me about her time with Buddy throughout the year so that can be another story. After Buddy left the motel Karen stayed in Debbie's room for the remainder of the trip. Karen also enjoys sex with women so when she videoed her and Debbie having sex the next night I fucked her again. That is a story for another time.

leroy1
leroy1
5 Followers