Wife Takes Clubbing Further

Story Info
She brings home sloppy seconds to hubby.
946 words
224.6k
86
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Have a good night, Barry." My wife turned and kissed me as she left to go clubbing again. She looked pretty sexy with her short black mini-skirt and a leather top. Her long brown hair covered some of her large breasts but she brushed it aside to show off. "You like?"

"Of course." I said running my hand over her leather clad breasts. "Sure Sara can't wait a few more minutes?" My hand wandered between her legs now rubbing at her panties.

"No, you'll get that later, when I get home. You mind if I get freaky tonight?" she asked coyly.

"Like what?" already knowing the answer.

"I don't know, maybe giving some guy head in a bathroom?" Her left hand pressing against my hardening cock.

"If you want. It's okay."

She turned kissed me on the cheek, and left with Sara, one of her girlfriends. All night I couldn't get the picture out of my mind that she was probably giving some guy an awesome blowjob and him cumming allover in the process. I finally went to sleep in anticipation of my wife arriving home.

About four thirty I hear my wife open the door to our house and come in. I was pretty tired since I had been working first shifts but I was drifting in and out of sleep.

"Honey...you awake?" she asked climbing into the bed. Her hands instantly rubbed at my cock, making it hard. "Yeah..I'm awake." I replied.

"Good." With one hand her panties slid down her legs and he swung her leg over my head as she lowered her pussy to my face. I could tell how horny she was, as she always gets a strong musky smell. Her pussy was practically dripping as my tongue licked her pouty pussy lips. I tongued them for a minute and went to work on her clit, sucking it as she always liked.

"You want me to tell you what happened tonight?" she asked. I mumbled mmmm hmm as I licked at her clit.

"I danced with quite a few guys, but there was one that had just gotten out of the military on leave." Her hand stroked my cock as she continued her story. "His hands were all over me. His wife was there too, watching him feel me up. He had whispered to me that his wife wanted him to get some pussy that night, and I told him that I was game."

"His hands then rubbed against my wet panties. With his fingers he slid them aside and started to finger my pussy. It got me so hot.”

“He led me out to his car and pushed me against it as h e ground against me. He kissed me hard as I unzipped his pants. I got down on my knees and started to suck him.” My wife gasped as she ground her clit against my tongue. “He had a thick seven inch cock.”

My wife jerked me faster as she told me more. “I know I told you I was going to use a condom, and I did. I gave it to him and he slid it on, bent me over, and started fucking me against the car.”

Amber stood up for a moment then leaned down to lick some of the juices off my face, as she rubbed her pussy against my straining cock. “You wanna hear more?” she asked.

I nodded yes. “Then lick my pussy some more, make me cum.” she positioned herself back on my face and started again. “It felt so good, to be like that. He made me feel dirty. He fucked me missionary, then doggie but I wanted to feel him cum so bad.” She groaned as she told me that, and moved so that her pussy was directly over my face. Her juices were dripping from it. “Lick me right there.” she said. Usually she never had me just lick her box, it must have been her being so horny. Her pussy tasted so sweet as I licked it.

“I wanted to feel him cum in me so bad.” She paused and rubbed her pussy in my face. “So I pulled off his condom and had him fuck me bareback.” I paused for a moment realizing what she was saying. It had been in my fantasies that my wife would let a guy cum in her but I never imagined that she would do it.

“I hope you’re not mad,” she said as she rubbed her dripping box against my mouth. “but I really needed it” She groaned as I started to lick her cum filled pussy, my cock was so hard I thought it would burst. I grabbed her hand and placed it on my cock. She instantly started jerking me off again.

“Doesn’t look like you’re too mad,” she said rubbing my cock. “You like licking my used pussy don’t you?” I whispered yes to her as his cum started to leak out more.

“He really fucked me, but it really made me cum hard when he came in me. I must have really gotten him hot cause he left a nice big load for you to lick out.” Her pussy started to quiver then, as I licked out her fresh pussy. Amber bent over and started to tongue my cock as I licked. Suddenly she froze up and came again, as I tasted their cum mixed together. I couldn’t lick it all fast enough and my face was covered with their cum. My own cock started to spurt and she expertly sucked it all from my prick as we feel asleep in a 69 completely worn out.

  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
27 Comments
lc69hunterlc69hunterless than a minute ago

For all you haters, go back into your closet and read your bible while beating your little peckers

FluidswallowerFluidswallower8 minutes ago

YUM!!!! Thanks for a deliciously erotic tale!! You really have my mouth watering!!!

Tcs1956Tcs1956over 1 year ago

What a wonderful Hotwife! Lucky hubby.

My ex, Denise kept a Match.com and a Yahoo profile. She had dates about every weekend. She would text me and keep me updated on how the date was going. She climbed on my face and force-fed me his cum after every date. Then she would fuck me hard and fast and make me eat my own cum! It was a beautiful thing. I have written several stories about her. They are posted under my authors name: Tcs1956

iameaseliameaselalmost 2 years ago

She brings home sloppy seconds to hubby.

Let me correct you on that sentence its actually "She brings home sloppy seconds to GAY hubby."

AnnatartywifeAnnatartywifeover 5 years ago
Oh do fuck off (Not you but these anonymous nutters)

Another anonymous nutter I see: utterly depressing reading these neanderthal views of morons. If you don't like the idea of swinging/sharing then don't read.

Go and read your bible alone in a corner you sad bunch of tossers.

As for the homophobic comments and constant references to STD etc what vile beings you really are.

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Cleaning Jennifer I develop an appreciation for creampies and cuckoldry.in Loving Wives
Sloppy Seconds She brings home a surprise for hubby.in Loving Wives
My Wife Goes Out with Her Friends A wife goes out with friends and comes home with a creampie!in Loving Wives
Shy Wife Fucks Stranger for Husband A modest wife enjoys fulfilling her husband's fantasies.in Loving Wives
Eating Cum from Kimberly I get a thrill from my wife's infidelity.in Loving Wives
More Stories