Wife Takes Control

Story Info
Wife takes control of my orgasm and ass!
2.1k words
4.11
29.6k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Judge60
Judge60
30 Followers

Just Cumming #1

This takes place in the early evening when Carol at least suspects that I haven't cum in awhile. We are either on the couch or in the media room maybe. She suddenly says, 'Bill, I'm in the mood to watch you cum, are you up for that? If so, go down to our bedroom NOW and don't do ANYTHING until I tell you to, especially touching your penis. Oh, and put on some underwear that gives me free access to your ass as well. When you're finished, go stand by your side of the bed fully clothed and wait for me. Tell me you understand these instructions."

I say, "yes, I understand your instructions" and head for the bedroom.

Once there, Carol lays down on her side of the bed and leans up a bit. She then says, "Ok, undress and put your clothes on the big pillow at the bottom of the bed. Just down to your underwear. Now, I want you to get out a few things for me from your nightstand and place them on my side of the bed here:

* First, some water-based anal Lube

* A lube-shot

* Third, that prostate vibrator (that I know you have been using by the way)

* The shot glass we have been using

* Then, get 2 or 3 of those cock rings you like.

* Get those Electrosex bands for your penis too and the controller

* Next, that long, thin dildo that's in your top drawer. I found that recently when I was looking for something and realized you just might want that used on your ass or you might even be using it by yourself. We are going to talk more about that in a minute! You have at least fantasized about it when you're masturbating, haven't you? You think I don't know these things, but I DO!

Well, I respond with a "yes" to each of her questions, but don't react to her assertions and suspicions about my fantasy life and proceed to get out everything she requested.

Then, she continues, "Now, I want you to stand right there at the side of the bed and rub your dick for me. Reach inside your underwear if you need to get it started. Yes, I said "Dick". I will agree to not say "Penis" if you agree not to use "Cock". "Dick" will be the compromise for us from now on.

Now, start rubbing that Dick from the outside of your underwear for me while I watch. One more thing, I want you to understand that this is really my dick. It belongs to me and is mine to do with what I want, isn't it?"

I say, I say, "Absolutely, this is your Dick to do with as you please!"

"Ok, make it completely hard and then put one of those cock rings on the base of your Dick. When I see a wet spot starting to form on your underwear from the pre-cum, I will let you come up on the bed, but not before."

Again, I say, "Yes" and start rubbing my dick through my underwear. It get's as hard as it gets, and I actually have to control myself to keep from cumming right then and there. THIS IS HOT! However, I am able to hold back and put a tight cock ring on as instructed. I'm as hard as nails now and a pretty sizable wet spot has formed on my underwear.

Carol says, "Well, I do see a wet spot, but I can't tell for sure if it's pre-cum or pee. Stick your finger in there, get it wet, then lick your finger and make sure it's pre-cum."

I do as ordered and confirm that it is pre-cum!

Next, she says, "Ok, good enough, this is exciting you, isn't it? I am in complete control of 'my' dick and you love it, don't you? Tell me that you love it."

I say, "Yes ma'am, I love it when you take control of my dick."

Carol continues, "So, ok, we agree that this dick is mine to do with as I please. So, just for an example, if I wanted you to rub it under the table at a restaurant and make it hard for me, you will do so when I ask, right? (I say," yes").

If I then tell you to go the Men's Room after you are hard and rub yourself for exactly 30 seconds at one of the urinals in a way that the man in the urinal beside you could possibly see, you will do so, correct?

I say, "really, you want strange men to see me jack off at the urinal?"

She says, "Yes, it's my dick, remember, and I can show it to whomever pleases me. I might even let some others see it and touch it under special circumstances, but we'll talk about that later."

"Well, look at that, your dick is suddenly hard as a rock and that wet spot is expanding, isn't it? This is turning you on, isn't it? Is this one of your personal masturbation fantasies, maybe??"

I say, "yes, I have thought about something like that happening."

"Oh, really" she says, "I do want you to tell me in explicit detail what you fantasized about, but not right this minute. I am going to add an instruction for you, however. The next time we go to the gym I want you to take a quick shower after you finish working out. You are to leave the curtain partially open, enough so that someone passing by can get a good look at you. At the end of your shower, with the curtain still partially open, I want you to rub yourself for exactly 3 minutes, unless you cum sooner than that. You are not to stop even if someone is watching you. Do you understand?

I say, "Yes, but this will be difficult for me."

"Then, later, when we are in the car, you are to give me explicit details. (Read more about this experience in Story #3 to come)

'Right now, I want you to take your underwear off carefully. Take the part with the wet spot, put it in your mouth and start sucking. Nothing is going to waste tonight! Then, put your stretchiest cock ring around both your cock and balls. Get the shot glass, then come up and kneel on the bed in front of me. Put those 2 Electrosex bands on your dick, connect them and give me the controller."

"Now grab some lube and put it on your dick before we get started. I'm going to ask you some personal questions and I expect the truth. If I think you are holding back, there will be consequences. Also, I don't want one drop of pre-cum or cum to fall on the sheets. Use the shot glass and I expect it to be wet inside before we move on. Tell me you understand and will tell the full truth."

I say, "yes, I understand and will tell you the full truth."

"Ok, then:

* When did first become aware of these submissive tendencies?

* Are you enjoying this?

* Do you want me to go further?

* Do you think something in your past caused these to come up?

* Do you think someone could have abused you? When?

* Do you currently jack off?

* If so, where and how often? When was the last time? Where?

* Where did you jack off when you were a teenager?

* How often?

* Did you ever suck your friend Henry's dick as a teen? Did he suck yours? Was anyone else involved?

*Did you ever experiment with Henry when it was just the two of you? You know, practice?

* Did you have male to male fantasies as a teen?

Are you ready to give me complete control of your dick and that will mean that you are not to touch it for pleasure except in my presence and with my permission? Should you touch it, you must tell me within 24 hours and punishment and penalties will be involved and they could be severe."

I simply answer, "Yes, I am".

"Now, tell me about a couple of those fantasies you mentioned earlier?"

I begin, "Well, I am usually with a couple faceless men of different ages from 20 to 60 in our living room. You aren't home, and we are all just talking, then, slowly we begin to rub our dicks through our pants. As they get hard, guys just pull their pants down and keep rubbing their hard dicks through their underwear (if they wore any). Then gradually the underwear comes off and the dicks are there for all to see (except for the guys who like to cum in their underwear and there is occasionally one). Suddenly, everyone grabs the dick next to them and starts to rub it for the other guy! Usually, you come through the front door about this time and see three men with their dicks out and somebody else rubbing them. You ask me, "Exactly what is going on here?" I say, "it's just some guys helping each other cum?" "And does it stop there?" she asks. "I say it just depends, sometimes yes and sometimes, no". She then begins, "Well, since you are masturbating without my advance approval, there will be consequences to pay today. Why, these two other gentlemen might enjoy having you suck their beautiful dicks and see you swallow every drop of their precious cum. 'Now, how does that sound, guys?' The guys are all quick to say "Yes, we have no problem with that at all, ma'am" and that's about as far as I have ever gotten in the fantasy before cumming."

"Interesting. Tell me, have you ever sucked a man's dick as an adult?"

I say, "No, of course not. That would be cheating".

"But it has been a fantasy, hasn't it? How long have you been thinking about sucking another man's dick?

Does it ever go further?

Have you ever stuck anything in your ass?

Fingers? how many?

Prostate vibrator?

Any of these penis-shaped dildos? Which ones?

In your fantasies, have you thought about asking me or allowing another man to stick his fingers in your ass to make you cum? Are you willing to do this in return to make him cum?

Have you ever allowed yourself to fantasize about allowing me or another man to fuck you?

*How about you fucking him? If it's another man, does this man, or maybe it's men, ever have a name(s)?

Have you ever thought about having another man join us for sex where maybe I just watched or controlled the action between the two of you? If so, tell me about it?"

I have never discussed such fantasies with Carol before. Hell, I have never even said them out loud even when I was alone. (But I have to admit that just writing this is turning me on and making me hard and wet.)

Next, she says, "OK, thank you for being honest with me. Finally, under the right circumstances, do you think you might really be bisexual?"

"Now, take off the Electrosex bands and lay flat on your stomach. Push your dick down and through your open legs. Open your legs wide for me."

Carol lays down beside me and we talk more about this fantasy and some of my answers to her questions. She is rubbing my back only during this discussion, but when we are reaching the end, she pours some lube on my ass and begins to rub it all over my ass.

She says, "OK, you just lay there and relax for a couple minutes while I rub this in."

She stays away from my anus for at least a couple minutes and then gradually begins to include it in a massaging sort of way. After a while she probes with a finger and slips it in and after another minute, another. After stretching my opening with her two or three fingers, she says, "OK, get up on your knees now, and I 'm going to 'fuck you' using your anal vibrator, then I'm going to use that long, thin dick-shaped dildo. I'm guessing that will be enough for tonight. Does that turn you on?"

I say, "Yes, unbelievably", and then she says. "OK your job is to rub your dick so that I can watch and to make sure you get all drops from it into that shot glass. If anything falls outside the shot glass, there will be consequences. Understand?"

I say, "Yes ma'am".

And her final comment for me to think about: "I'll let you know what to do with the contents of the shot glass in a minute!"

****** Part 2 to follow soon******

Judge60
Judge60
30 Followers