Wife Takes Husband's Ass Ch. 02

Story Info
Wife invites the personal trainer over, and husband gets it.
2.2k words
4.6
125.1k
105

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 01/27/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was sitting in my car outside of the gym, thinking about what Gina-Marie said, and about the lust in her eyes and probably mine as she fucked my ass with the dildo the week prior. She and I were both imagining that the dildo was a real cock. Could I go through with it? How would I even approach the topic? You can't exactly walk up to someone and say "Hey, so my wife thinks you should bend me over and have your way with me while she watches." I looked at the time. Damn! 6:05 AM. I am late. I grabbed my gym bag and headed inside.

I met Luke in the cardio studio for some warm ups, and I was feeling self-conscious about how I was thinking about him. During our session, I found myself staring at his crotch, trying to discern what type of package he was hiding under his shorts. The session was tough, as usual, and I stumbled back to the locker room to shower and change before heading to work. To my surprise, Luke followed me in to the locker room. I grabbed my towel and headed towards the shower.

While I was showering, I heard Luke's voice from the stall next to me say "Hey, Neil, you worked pretty hard today. Keep this up and you will meet your goals early."

I imagined him naked, running soap all over his cock, or the crack of his ass, and my own member started to grow. I was absently soaping it, when I heard him say "Hello? Are you still in here?"

Shit! I was so lost in my own head I didn't respond "Uh, yeah, I'm here" I replied "sorry, I was just lost in thought."

"No problem," he continued. I heard the water shut off next to me. I knew I would have a limited chance to catch a glimpse of him, so I quickly rinsed and got out. Opening the shower curtain, he was standing right outside, toweling his head. I eyes dropped immediately to his package. He had a nice sized cock, probably the same as my 8"+ . Not wanting to get aroused again in front of him, I looked back up and stepped out.

"So what type of wine do you drink?" He asked me, now walking towards the lockers. I casually looked at his toned ass. What was I doing? I'm not gay, right? But does have a nice ass, I admitted to myself.

"Ahem, um, anything red I suppose," I replied. "Malbec, and Chianti are my favorites I think." That was an odd question, I thought to myself.

"Great, that is what I will bring over tonight."

Tonight?! I was very confused and it must have shown on my face, because we just stared at each other for what felt like 10 seconds. He was waiting for a reaction from me, and I was hoping my brain would engage and give me a clue as to what he meant.

Realizing I was at a loss, he said "Oh, well, I guess it was a surprise, but your wife called here yesterday, and said I should come by for dinner." He continued, "She said that, how did she put it, that 'she should meet the man who is transforming her husband'."

The double entendre slammed home, and at the same moment, my cock sprung back to life again. This time, Luke's eyes were glued to it. You could cut the sexual tension with a knife.

"No, absolutely!" I replied, wanting to sound genuinely enthusiastic, and to cover the thoughts that were streaming though my head. "Gina-Marie is a great cook, and you and I spend so much time together, I know she has mentioned this to me. In fact, "I decided to test the waters a little and see if Luke really knew why he was being invited. "She has wanted me to expand my circle of friends, and will do anything to please me." The meaning of my sentence very clear by the erection under my towel.

"I will be glad to get to know a more personal side of you" he replied. "But for now, I have another client. I will see you tonight." And with that he walked past me and he reached out grabbing my cock firmly through my towel, making full eye contact with me. I groaned softly, and before I could react, he walked out of the locker room in to the staff area.

DINNER

Gina-Marie and I talked all day about her plans while I was at work and I told her that I wasn't mad. I was surprised, but she explained that she felt I wasn't going to make a move, and she knew how much we both wanted this. She said she had an in depth conversation with her friend who was a close friend of Luke's and felt confident that he would be willing to go along with it.

At 6:30, the doorbell rang, and I opened it. Luke was standing there, in a tight shirt, jeans and holding two bottles of wine.

"Luke!" I said, "C'mon in. Welcome." Once inside he handed me one of the bottles and said,

"This one is especially for you."

Gina-Marie walked over and introduced herself, making the appropriate small talk, while I led them both towards the kitchen. I didn't really know what to expect when I unwrapped the wine, but laughed out loud when I read the label: Curious Red.

Dinner was delicious as usual, braised beef short ribs with mushroom risotto, and wine was flowing. The three of us were through 3 ½ bottles of wine and sitting in the living room when Gina-Marie said "well, let's get this party started."

She turned on the TV, and there was already porn playing. The scene was two guys, but I wasn't focused on the TV, because Luke stood up and walked across the room, standing right in front of me. He unbuttoned his jeans, pulling them down to his thighs. I was at eye level with his semi-erect cock, and I was frozen, just staring at it.

"Well, honey" Gina-Marie said, "it's not going to suck itself."

With that I dropped my inhibitions and took it in my mouth, grabbing the base of the shaft with my hand. I began to suck it, trying to emulate the techniques Gina-Marie used on me, as well as those I have seen in porn. Luke's cock grew in my mouth, and I began to notice how good it felt. I really was enjoying blowing him. Putting his hand on the back of my head, and forcing his cock in to my throat he said "Wow, your husband really knows how to suck cock."

My head was now bobbing up and down on his hard shaft and Gina-Marie got a chair from the kitchen. Luke pulled away from my mouth, leaving strands of saliva between my lips and his cock, and sat down. I felt like a cock-hungry slut.

"Stand up, and take off your clothes" ordered my wife.

I quickly stripped off my clothes, and walked over to Luke, bending over to suck him some more. His tool now had a drop of precum at the head and I licked it off, before deep throating him again. Behind me, I felt Gina-Marie squirt lube on my ass, and insert a finger in to me. I couldn't believe it. My wife was preparing my ass for Luke to fuck.

"Now, "she said "I want to watch you sit on that hard cock and fuck yourself, the way I fucked you the other night."

I straddled Luke on the chair, and he guided his hard rod at my lubed up ass. I paused momentarily with the very tip of him making contact with my hole. I slowly lowered myself on to him.

All three of us moaned at once, and I felt him filling my ass.

I started to move up and down on him, with his hands on my hips directing my motion. Meanwhile Gina-Marie was sitting on the floor right behind me, watching the action close up.

"Oh yeah" moaned Luke, "you have such a tight ass. Do you like fucking your virgin ass on my cock?"

"Yes..." I hissed back. "It is so hard and hot, deep inside me." I was moving faster now, bouncing on him. Every few strokes, I would push as far down as I can to get as much cock inside me as possible. My cock was hard and pointed at Luke, as Gina-Marie walked around next to me. She grabbed my cock, stroking it a little, and I noticed she had taken her pants off. Her pussy was glistening with wetness and she touched herself and stroked me, watching me fuck Luke.

Luke pushed me off and back toward he couch. He spun me around and bent me forward and plunged in to me. The speed and size surprised me, hurting a little, but soon he was pounding away with a steady rhythm. Gina-Marie positioned herself in front of me, legs spread, playing with herself while watching me take this cock in my ass.

"Fuck my ass Luke!" I yelled. "Please! Fuck me harder". I really wanted it, and I knew that this would drive Gina-Marie crazy. Her hand was now a blur, and she was in the throes of an orgasm.

Luke pounded me harder than I imagined, and I bit my lip from both the pain and the pleasure. My own cock felt like it was pouring out precum.

Gina-Marie finished cumming, her chest heaving from the orgasm, and her fingers and pussy soaked. She put her wet fingers in my mouth and I sucked them clean, as if they were another cock. "I want to see you cum on his face" she said to Luke.

"Oh yeah!" said Luke, "This ass feel so good. I want to blow my load. I am soooo close. I want to cum on that pretty face of yours!" His thrusts became more urgent, pounding even harder. I clenched my ass to make it feel better for him.

"Oh god, I'm going to cum!" he screamed "oh shit! Here it comes!" and he pulled all the way out, leaving my gaping ass twitching. I spun around and squatted in front of him, with my mouth open, just like in the porn movies.

"GrrrraaahhhhH!" he yelled, his hot, white, sticky cum shooting from his cock. The first squirt hit me on my cheek, followed by a second directly in my mouth, running down the back of my throat. The third spurt covered my eye, followed by a fourth on my chin. "Take all of my cum on your face, you boy slut!" he said, his cock still giving smaller squirts of cum.

I stayed motionless, waiting for him to finish, with one eye open, and the other covered, my mouth open and cum dripping off of my chin on to my own rigid cock. Luke slapped my face with his cock to get the last of the cum off, and then stepped back.

Gina-Marie was watching from next to me, playing with her breasts and plunging three fingers in and out of her wet pussy. "Now, use his cum to jerk off" she directed.

I scooped his cum out of my eye and off of my chin, and brought my hand down to my cock. Luke picked me up and put me on my back and pushed his still-hard, cum covered cock back in my sore ass. I moved my hand across my cock in a blur. I could hear the porn on the TV, the sounds of guys cumming. I had Luke's cock in my ass, my wife fucking herself and me, a complete ass-slut, stroking my cock with another guy's cum. It was too much.

"OHHH. Fuck!! Oh god, I'm gonna cum so fucking hard!" I yelled. I felt like I was going to piss cum, there was such a load coming.

"Fuck Fuck Fuck!! YEAHHHHHHHHH!" As my cock fired what seemed to be a stream of cum. It landed on my face, neck and chest in what was my hardest orgasm ever. With my free hand, I scooped the mixture of my own cum and Luke's in to my mouth. This drove Gina-Marie to another earth shaking orgasm.

"UnnnggghhhH!" She screamed as her pussy squirted juices from her. "FUUUCCKKKK, that was so hot" she gasped.

Luke grunted "Holy shit!! Neil! I'm gonna cum again... HERE IT COMEEEEESSS!" And with that, I felt him spraying his hot semen deep inside of me, paining my insides.

After we all came down from the orgasm high, we looked at each other and smiled. Soon we were putting on some of our clothes again, and before Luke walked out the door he said "This might have been the hottest fuck I have ever had, and that includes my friend Jonah, whom you might have to meet."

With cum in my mouth, dripping from my face, and my spent cock and my ass, Gina-Marie smiled and said "Think you can handle two at once?"