Wife Takes Up Modeling

Story Info
My wife wanted to make a few bucks extra.
1.1k words
3.35
83.5k
26
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife looks very much like those runway models you see in ads and magazines. It made me very proud of her and I love the way guys look it her when we go anywhere but it also scared me at the same time.

We've been married for two years when a old girlfriend of hers Lynn called and told my wife how she was making some extra cash modeling for some outfit I ever heard of before. I spoke up and said I don't want my wife being photographed wearing next to nothing or worst. The wife's friend said it wasn't like that at all and at worst you may wear a mini skirt or shorts.

My wife wanted to try it and I said ok ass long as I was there when the pictures were taken. In only two days my wife was getting her picture taken by some camera club and got paid 200 bucks for 3 hours.

After seeing what happened at these shoots for the third time I got bored with it and told my wife I was staying home from now on. She said she was fine with that and went on her own.

I think it was a month or so later she told me a different club wanted her to model for them and they pay better money. She was all excited about and said if she made enough we could use it for a second honeymoon cruise. Sounded good to me and I was sure she had checked the new guys out, I was wrong she only seen the money.

About 2 weeks later my wife's excitement seem to have gone away but she still went anyway. My buddies and me always go away on the July long weekend to a lake we hiked into and my wife says were nuts to do that just to catch a few fish. She just don't get it I guess.

Anyway as I was packing my car she told me that they wanted her for a all day shoot on Saturday and they may want to do Sunday as well. I told her to be careful as I drove out the driveway.

The weather turned real bad and before we got to the lake it started snowing on us so we made camp before the lake and woke up to even worst conditions the next morning, so we decided to give it up and head home.

It was 9 that night when I got home and my wife wasn't there, so I thought dam they better be paying big bucks to work her this hard. I made a bite to eat then had a shower and by then it was almost 11 and still no wife. Now I was worried and getting very up set, so I called Lynn the one who started all this crap and she said that she knows where the place is and that she didn't trust these guys my wife was with.

I jumped in my car raced over picked Lynn up and she showed me the way to the studio. It turned out to be a old warehouse that had seen better days. I parked and we looked for a way in but even thou we could see lights were on inside the doors were all locked and no one would answer our knocking.

I seen a window about 10 feet up and some old pallets which I stacked up and climbed up to look in. What I seen made my knees go weak and I almost fell.

I looked in again and there was my sweet wife on her hands and knees with 3 huge black guys filling every opening she has. My blood ran cold with the seen in front of me. I told Lynn I had to get inside some how and remembered I had some rope in my car which was still packed.

I was able to tie the rope around part of what looked like a sliding door then to my tow hitch. The rope broke but it give me enough opening to get in but when I got my head through the door the lights went out.

When I come to in the hospital I found out I was being charged with breaking and entering by the cops and looked over to see my wife seated next to my bed. She told me she had to explain how thing got so out of hand.

I told her I wasn't going anywhere and that it better be good. She started telling me how everything was going good and how they give her a drink and things got fuzzy and she could remember being posed but not a lot more then that other then she felt cold but wasn't sure why.

She broke down and the tears started flowing as she went on to tell me the next time she was to model for them she had went there to tell them she was through and that they could find a new model. She said that she was sure they used some kind of drug on her but wasn't sure what it may of been.

That's when the tears really came. I had a hard time making out what she was saying but this is what I think it she was saying but my words. Before she could leave they told her to look at some pics they had. Now I think she said she was totally naked and being fucked with some other guys cock half way down her throat. She said she had no memory of any of that and that's when they told her if she didn't come back that Saturday and do what they wanted that they would sell the pics to every porn mag out there plus sent copies to me and her parents as well.

I did believe what she was telling me and after some time my charges were dropped but the pictures and videos of my wife are gone so are the guys who did this to her. I have hired a private investigator to try to find these low lives but I have been told my wife signed a release form and if I do find them there is little I can do about it.

My wife is seeing a doctor to help get over the feeling that she was raped which I know she was. All I know is I don't have the woman I married anymore, She ever laughs or smiles and bursts out in crying fits at a drop of a hat. Thank god Lynn was there that night and called 911 or who knows what would've happened.