Wife Taking Care of the Movie Night

Story Info
My wife having sex with 10 friends during a movie night.
1.5k words
3.85
48.5k
42
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One Friday night there was a new movie that was released. I invited 10 of my friends for a viewing of it at my house. After all of us arrived and before we started the movie my wife came in and served us drinks. After she served the drinks, she asked "Does anyone need anything else?"

Williams and Nick said a blow job and without saying a word she slowly walked over to Williams and undid his pants. When Nick saw that he started undoing his belt to take his pants off. She pulled off his pants and looked at his dick and grabbed his balls. He started getting hard and she leaned in and started licking his shaft "mmm" was all you heard from her as we watched his dick get harder from her licking it all over. She began licking the top of his dick.

"Fuck yeah" was the only thing Williams said as my wife wrapped her lips around his cock and we all watched as she took his dick in her mouth.

Nick was already naked sitting beside Williams rubbing his dick while he watched my wife take Williams dick in her mouth. All you heard out of my wife was a muffled MMMM as she took his dick in and out of his mouth licking the tip and then deep throating. I leaned over to my wife and whispered, "don't be selfish baby you have 10 other dicks here" She took his dick one last time as far as you could.

As she was about to get off Williams dick, He grabbed her hair and shoved her back down and started to fuck her mouth making her gag. He finally let her go. She gasped for air and looked so sexy as precum was from her mouth to his dick.

"When did all this happen" she asked as she looked up and every one of us were naked with our hard dicks in our hands. "Who's Next Boys?"

Everyone said me at the same time. She instructed each one of us to line up.

She took off her top exposing her bra, then turned around and pulled off her pants as she leaned forward. "Man, your wife is fucking hot," said Scott, "Take it all off" Smith yelled. I need help she replied all of us ran over and ripped off her bra and panties making her completely naked.

She looks so sexy standing there naked. They lined back up again Williams sat down stroking his dick as she got on her knees and started to suck Nicks already hard dick from watching her.

The only noise you heard from my wife was moans and gargles as she gagged on his dick. "Suck my dick whore, you are amazing" Nick said. "Man, your wife loves cock" I replied, "yes she fucking does."

After sucking Nick for awhile she had the rest of us circle her. She started sucking each one of us sliding her lips around the head and sucking up and down only to hear her gag as she would take one of my friends' dick too deep in her throat. Not spending any specific amount of time per dick she just went from one to another randomly.

"Fuck this one dick at a time thing" Jason and I went over to my wife we each grabbed a side of her head and we made her take both of our dicks at once.

Felt weird my dick against his but the feeling of filling my wife with 2 dicks in her sweet small mouth made it all worth it. His dick went out as mine went in and his went in and mine went out we fucked her mouth and sometimes we both went in at the same time feeling the back of her throat making her squirm. She leaned her head back letting our dicks slide out of her mouth and off her beautiful lips now covered in precum that was dripping out of her mouth.

Panting some she looked at us and she said, "my mouth is hurting from all that sucking but my pussy is nice and wet and ready." Brad ran to the other room and got some pillows and laid them down on the floor. She laid on your back and spread her legs wide and shouted "FUCK ME".

Brad was the first one to fuck my wife he grabbed her legs pushed them apart and down. He rubbed the outside of her pussy with his hard dick then shoved it in. "Oh Yes" my wife screamed and moaned. His hard cock was pounding her wet pussy with every thrust she moaned.

The rest of us lined up. "guys don't cum in her yet lets fuck her for awhile." I told everyone.

Brad got out of her pussy. The next guy in line held her legs the same way and slowly put his cock in her freshly fucked pussy. "You tease, FUCK ME" He laughed and went slower but deeper. "FUCK ME SMITH" "FUCK YEAH OH GOD YES" he began fucking her hard and deep.

The rest of the guys were getting restless and wanted a turn at my wifes amazing pussy. "Smith hurry up" Smith pulled his still hard cock out and grabbed one of her legs and brad grabbed the other and they held them apart. This made it easier for the rest of us to use the shit out of her pussy. We each took turns fucking her pussy making her moan.

After the forth guy she lost it and exploded in a huge orgasm and shook and moaned and screamed. "oh yes fuck me your cocks feel so good" Still shaking one dick came out of her pussy and another went in.

This continued for awhile her having orgasm after orgasm her cumming on different cocks. We each just fucked her pussy and she needed a break.

"Fuck that break, your going to take our cum."

"Please not yet I Need a minute...(we didn't listen and started to fuck her again)..OH SHIT YES" her body shook more as we entered her pussy.

This time we started to fuck her harder and deeper. Faster and deeper his cock went into her used soaking pussy. Her moans got loader and longer.

"God boys your dicks feel amazing in my pussy."

That took him over the edge and you could tell he was about to cum.

"That's it fuck Drews whore wife, my pussy was made for cum, fill my pussy with cum" she let out a mmmm as you felt his cock throb and fill her pussy with his cum. He pulled out his soft dick and the next guy went up to her pussy and shoved his dick inside her before any cum could drip out.

Our dicks were sliding so easily in my wifes pussy from his cum and how wet she was from how many times she came. She came again and was zoning in and out from the orgasms. She kept moaning and screaming how great it felt. She felt more cum shot inside her pussy, still orgasming.

Next guys turn to do the same thing. My wife couldn't tell when one guy was done and another entered she was in pure ecstasy.

After the third load of cum inside her it started to drip out with each thrust of a different mans cock. The amount of cum became more after each guy filled her with his cum.

Some cum would come out when the last guy pulled his now soft dick out. But the next guy up used the tip of his dick to push the cum up her pussy and back into her.

With each guy she moaned more and became so wore out she just started to lay there.

"Use me boys, continue to fill my pussy," she quietly said with your eyes shut.

My wife lost track of who was fucking you but we didn't. Each one of us continued to pound her pussy until we each came deep in her.

I was the last one to fuck and her pussy glistened from the wetness and the cum that had come out while fucking. I rubbed the cum on her clit with my dick before entering her pussy. Cum instantly came out when I shoved my dick in.

There was so much cum in her used pussy. I fucked her slow at first as the rest of the guys circled us and watched. I started to fuck harder and deeper. She was shaking again from another orgasm.

She tried to say something but only a moan came out. The noise of my balls against her skin and the cum being forced out with each thrust of my dick was indescribable. I couldn't contain myself anymore and let out a moan and was the last one to cum deep in her.

I slowly pulled out in hopes to keep my cum inside her. 11 loads of cum didn't matter how slow I went it started to drip out of her instantly. She laid down and rubbed her pussy as more and more cum dripped out. it was so sexy watch her play with all that cum. We helped clean her up except her pussy because we all wanted to see her with our cum.

"That was amazing guys, I loved every minute of it."