Wife Tammy Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, yes, please, please, please," she cried out as she pounded her cunt onto Trevor's teenage cock. She slowly began to come down from the towering climax and her hips dropped down and she slumped forward onto Luke while still holding his cock in her hand.

Trevor held her as he rose up and told Luke to lay on his back on the floor so she could get on him.

"Ride him Tammy. Get on his cock and ride him," Trevor told her and she spread her naked thighs and slowly slid her cunt down on the hard cock. She was still very sensitive from her orgasm but had no trouble working him deep inside her as she began to move her hips on the young man beneath her.

"This bitch knows how to fuck," Luke said as she rose and fell in a steady motion on him. His hands were on her firm tits as she moved her body over him and felt the strong need to have him cum deep inside her wet cunt. But as she maintained a steady motion, she felt Trevor behind her and he had his cock pressed to her tight ass and was pushing it forward to pierce her anal ring. He was soaking wet from having been inside her and the lubrication was enough for him to be able to force himself into her. He popped the tight ring and then held it there.

"Oh, God, no," she screamed. Not listening, he pushed further into her and traveled slowly the full length until he was totally lodged within her. In this position, neither of the boys moved at all but waited for her to grow accustomed to the fullness with both of them fully within her body.

"Please don't hurt me," she breathed through tight lips as they held still and waited. She was whimpering as she felt fuller than she ever had in her life. Very slowly, Tammy moved a bit onto Luke while Trevor remained totally buried in her ass. She felt Luke's cock pressing against Trevor through the thin membrane that separated the two teens. The feeling was both painful yet not. As she grew more comfortable, her hips began again to move a bit more fully onto Luke as Trevor followed her with his buried cock. Then Trevor slowly pulled back slightly and then pressed forward again. Tammy was surprised that when the hard dick in her ass began to move that it was no longer painful but coupled with the other cock moving in her wet cunt she was beginning to enjoy this double penetration.

"Does it feel better, Tammy," Trevor asked while he began to match her motion and Luke's as they all moved in a coordinated rhythm.

"Yes, keep doing it like that. Oh, yea, that feels good. I am so full, keep fucking me like that," she moaned as they increased the pace and sawed into her with harder thrusts. She knew she was building to another orgasm and that her body was climbing again to a very strong climax. Her hips hammered again down onto Luke as Trevor used long and powerful strokes to take her ass. Suddenly she felt her hair pulled back and she was staring at Jamal's hard cock in front of her face. Without even thinking, she leaned forward and engulfed him with her mouth. As if she was the main character in her own porno movie, Tammy was filled in all three holes. Her overloaded senses were firing through her body as she moaned around the hard cock in her mouth and moved her hips to satisfy the two boys who were taking her from behind. Jamal pulled out of her mouth to watch and Tammy began to scream as the full impact of another orgasm rocked through her.

"Fuck me," she cried out, "empty your cocks in me, please," she begged them. They couldn't hold back from the demands of her moving hips as they came, one after the other and rode her through a series of climatic spasms. Sounds careened off the kitchen walls from the three of them as they slowed the pace until they had finally stopped.

"My turn in her cunt," Jamal said as the boys pulled away from her and Tammy was flipped onto her back on the floor. Her breathing was still ragged as Jamal pushed into her and forced her legs back onto her chest.

Tammy was still sensitive from the incredible orgasms that had just rocked her and she immediately began to moan and whine as he pounded into her. She was slick and wet but his large cock had enough friction to allow for incredible feelings He propelled his body into her. This was not for anyone but himself. He plowed Tammy as she moaned and gasped from the power of his thrusts. In spite of her just having cum from the double fucking she just experienced, her body was so highly sensitive that Jamal's attack was both thrilling and welcome. Her cunt was moving up to meet his every stroke and her voice was almost yelling from the sensations ripping her body.

"Yes, like that, fuck me hard, like that," she moaned as she looked up into his intense eyes as he used her in this violent sexual dance.

"You want it, bitch," he snarled down at her.

"Yes, give me your cock. Cum in me," she said back to him as he relentlessly fucked her.

Jamal could feel his balls tighten and he knew he was going to explode any second. Looking down at Tammy he watched her move to meet his cock and then she was screaming in orgasm once again just as he unloaded his hot cum deep inside her. Both of them were delirious from the heavy exertion as they both came. They both seemed to deflate and collapse into each other. Tammy held him close as they both caught their breath and his big cock softened inside her.

"That was the best fuck I have ever had," he said to her as he pulled out and slowly stood up over her. Tammy was still beneath him as she looked up with a satisfied smile that told him that she too enjoyed the past few minutes.

"Okay, let's get out of here. I think our sexy mommy needs to get some rest," Trevor said as they all dressed.

"That was the best money I ever paid for a piece of ass, baby," he said to her as they all left through the back slider and disappeared into the late morning sunshine.

Hours later, it was late afternoon and Tammy was fixing dinner. She had changed into a nice pair of white shorts and her black tank top. It was just her and her husband since the kids were at their grandparents for the night. She was getting everything together in the kitchen where only hours earlier she had been used by the three black teens for money. The envelope was still in the house, hidden in the back of her lingerie drawer. She heard her husband come in through the garage door and call out to her.

"I'm in the kitchen," she responded.

Walking in he asked her where the kids were and she told him. He liked the way her ass looked in those tight shorts and how tanned her legs were right down to the sexy heels she wore. She then felt him move behind her and touch her shoulders and lean in and kiss her neck.

"You look very sexy tonight," he told her as his hands reached around to take her full breasts in his hands. As he kneaded them, Tammy could feel her nipples harden in his hands and she reached down to steady herself on the sink. She moaned slightly as he continued to squeeze them and pinch the nipples. She pushed back until she felt the fullness of his cock wedged in the crack of her gyrating ass.

"Does that feel good, baby" he asked her with his fingers pulling the nipples through the thin material of her top and lace bra.

"Yes, it feels really good," she told him as she pushed back onto him even harder.

"You need to get fucked don't you my little slut," he said into her ear.

"Oh, yes, I need you to fuck me," she gasped as he pinched the nipples even harder.

"Get into the living room," he demanded as he released her and pulled her away from the sink and pointed her toward the door with a push. He watched her ass rotate in front of him and her heels click on the ceramic floor as she walked. Grabbing her hair he pulled her to a stop and told her to stand there in front of his chair as he sat down.

"Strip," he said as he looked up at this aroused and beautiful creature. Tammy pulled the top off over her head and reached behind her to unsnap her bra. It came off and she dropped in on the floor beside the chair. Her nipples were like rocks. Reaching down she unzipped her tight shorts and slowly wiggled her hips as they came down to her ankles. As she was doing this he had taken off his pants and shorts and began to stroke his hard cock while he watched her.

"Tell me what you want," he asked her as she stood before him wearing just a thin white thong.

"I want your cock," she replied as she was mesmerized by his hand working on the hard meat he held.

"Take off the thong," he told her and she immediately rolled it down her tan thighs and then straightened up, naked but for her stiletto heels.

"On your knees," he directed her and she knew exactly what he wanted. She squatted down and then leaned forward until her knees were on the carpet and she was directly at eye level with his cock. Reaching out she took his cock from his hand, lowered her mouth and started to lick it from the tip to the base.

"That's so nice. You do that so well. Do you know what that makes you," he asked her.

"A cocksucking slut," she told him as her mouth slowly engulfed him and began to move up and down the shaft. She felt his hand in her hair and she loved the feeling of being forced down onto him like this. She was totally aroused and hot from his actions and his words that she couldn't get enough of his cock. She moaned as she continued to suck his erect dick. He watched her become obsessed with the need for his cock. She was driven to suck it and lick it and feel his cum in her mouth. Her moaning was loud and continual as she worked on him.

"Get up," he yelled at her as his hand pulled her hair back and forced the cock out of her mouth. She was stunned by the loss and tried to fight to get her mouth back on him.

"Please, I need it," she cried out as he held her head away from his inflamed dick.

"Kneel down on the couch and show me your ass," he told her and she finally got up and moved to the spot he pointed to. He got behind her and took her hips in his hands.

"Put me inside you, slut. Do it now," he demanded. Her hand reached back and grasped his hard cock and pulled it between his wet cunt lips. With one hard stroke he drove deep into her as she screamed from the power of the brutal violation, but more from the primal need she had to be fucked like this.

"Oh, God," she wailed, "fuck me hard. Please fuck me hard," she begged as her ass hammered back onto him and met his every stroke. Tammy was delirious with need. She loved this violent treatment and the way he forced her to do whatever he demanded. She was almost there. Her orgasm was rising within her and she knew she was about to explode. Her senses were overloaded. Her need to cum was her sole goal as he took her like an animal.

"Cum in me," she begged. "Please, I need your hot cum, please, please," she cried out as her climax rocked her to the core.

"Oh, you whore," he bellowed as he started to fill her with his cum. "You dirty fucking whore," he shouted as they both were overcome with spasms from these nerve jarring sensation.

"Yes, oh God, yes," she moaned as she felt him empty into her. "Use your whore, baby. Oh, please, I need you to use me," she said in a voice that was almost lost from the climatic release she we experiencing. His grip on her hips slowed and then his body fell forward on top of her back. He held onto her as they tried to breath again. Finally he pushed back and moved to the chair and sat down.

"Tammy, you are a hot fucking piece of ass, baby," he said as he watched her slowly rise and stand up on wobbly legs.

"I really am a dirty slut, aren't I, honey" she said looking over to him.

"The biggest," he replied looking at her with true admiration. Tammy thought that if he only knew the depth of her depravity that his opinion of her might change; but maybe not.

12