Wife Tammy Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Loansum
Loansum
1,444 Followers

"Oh, you cock sucking whore. You dirty cumslut. Did you drink his cum," he said as his cock exploded in her and wave after wave of incredible spasms overtook him.

"Oh, fuck me, baby," she groaned as her spasms joined his. "I swallowed his cum Jack. He made me swallow it all. He made me suck his cum, Jack," she whined.

"Oh, yea, slut," he bellowed as his cock erupted even more and he filled her with a huge load of cum. Tammy kept moving her cunt on him until they both were finally spent and exhausted from this mind numbing sexual bliss. As they slowly began to regain their senses, Tammy was afraid at how Jack might react to her confession. Had she gone too far in her sexual delirium and told him what she should not have?

"I need you to understand something Tammy," he finally said to her. She was very fearful of what he was about to say.

"When he calls you on the cell phone, I want you to meet him and fuck him, baby. I need him very happy. He's a big client. Then I want you to come home and tell me everything he did to you. I want every detail and I want you to tell me how much you liked it. He's right. You are Jack's slut. You are a whore. Now get on your knees and suck me clean," he told his stunned wife. She looked at him to see if he was kidding or really meant it. His eyes told the tale. He was deadly serious. She was not prepared for this but as it slowly sunk in, Tammy saw that her life had once again changed. She was getting horny again.

"Yes, Sir," was all she said as she slid down his body and wrapped her hand around his slick cock and began to suck him with a renewed eagerness. Her eyes looked up and he was looking down at her.

"Cocksucking slut," he said as she moaned on his cock.

Loansum
Loansum
1,444 Followers
12