Wife Tammy Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Loansum
Loansum
1,441 Followers

Then with an amazing and sudden impact, his hand began to slap and spank her gyrating ass. The impact jolted her senses and launched her nearer the edge of her orgasm.

"God, yes, hit me. Hit me Tom. Spank my ass," she was begging into his ear.

Tom took this as his cue to begin very hard and fast slaps to both sides of her ass as Tammy was launched into orgasm. She began to scream and cry out as the sensation overtook her and her cunt was grinding deeply onto his firm cock. She could not stop her movements. She was incredibly aroused by the ass beating he was giving her. It increased the intensity of her climax as it continued to roll through her.

"Cum in me baby," she pleaded, "fill my cunt with your cum."

"Move your ass, whore," he growled at her as his orgasm began. His cock erupted inside the young sexy wife and her hips moved even faster as her own orgasm continued while he emptied his cum load deep inside her.

"Oh, yea, so fucking good baby," she moaned as the waves or sensation racked her body and she hung onto him until they both stopped shaking. Tammy pushed away from him and looked into his eyes.

"Oh Tom, that was so good. I loved feeling your cock explode in me," she said softly as her hands stroked his face.

"You are a great fuck, Tammy," he told her, "and you are going to give me that cunt anytime I want it. Aren't you slut," he continued.

"Anytime you want me, just call me," she said as she leaned in and gave him a deep tongue kiss.

"Now suck me clean so I can get back to work," he told her.

Tammy slid off him and onto the floor of her back seat. Taking his cock in her mouth, she sucked it and licked it until all their combined juices were off it.

"Whenever I call?" he said looking her in the eyes.

"Yes, whenever you call me," she said looking directly back into his eyes.

He then straightened up and got out of the car and walked to the garage stairs without even a look back.

Tammy took a few minutes to regain her bearings and finally began to clean herself up a bit. She got her clothes back on and straightened herself out so she didn't look like she had just been fucked like a piece of meat. Her cunt was flooded with cum and she reached into the back area of the SUV and pulled out a towel she kept there for wiping off her car windows. She folded the fabric and placed it under her to allow her cunt to drain on the towel and not onto the leather of her seats or onto the back of her short skirt. She drove back home leaking onto the rough towel.

Later that evening after she and her husband had dinner, Tammy thought she needed to tell him about what happened with Tom that day. He had told she was to let his best client have her if he asked. Jack was very clear that she had to allow him to fuck her but she had to tell him when it happened. After cleaning up the dinner dishes she went upstairs and showered. After her shower she put on her light silky robe that barely covered her ass and a pair of high heeled sandals and went back downstairs. The robe was tied around the waist and the top was somewhat opened and showed a nice amount of cleavage. She had rubbed her legs with some body oil and they shined as if she was wearing sheer stocking. Walking into the family room Tammy stopped in front of his chair and looked down at him as he raised his eyes from the newspaper.

"Jack, we need to talk about something," she said in a soft voice.

"We do? What do we need to talk about," he asked as his eyes took in her body as she stood in front of him.

"We need to talk about Tom," she said, "he called me today."

"Really" he replied with sudden interest. Putting his paper down he asked, "I thought he was out of town."

"He told me he just got back in town after a long business trip," she told him.

"It sounds like you may have been his first call when he got back," Jack speculated.

"He called this afternoon and told me he had been thinking about me while he was away and wanted to see me," she said.

"Wow, it sounds like he's hot for my slut wife's body. Did he tell you when he wants to get together with you," Jack asked with interest.

"He told me to meet him within a half hour in the Carson Garage on the third floor," she went on.

"Today," he asked with real surprise, "did you go to meet him?"

"Yes," she said softly, "I told him it was too short notice and maybe we could meet later in the week. But he told me to get there right away."

"So this already happened earlier today; is that right?" Jack asked her with raised eyebrows.

"Yes, I went to the parking garage and drove up to the 3rd floor just as he told me. I parked on the back wall where he said I should park. I got out of the car and walked to the back and there he was waiting for me," she said. She was trying to gauge Jack's reaction to this. She was hoping that this admission wasn't a huge mistake. She took a gamble that he really wanted her to give herself to Tom as he had demanded. She wondered if this confession was going to backfire on her.

Jack stood up and was just a few inches in front of Tammy. His face just an inch or two from hers. His hands reached out and pulled her robe opened at the top and revealed her firm breasts. His fingers were on her nipples and he took them between his thumb and index finger and began to roll them and pull them.

"Did he touch you Tammy? Did he touch your tits like I am doing now," he said as he looked directly into her eyes.

"Yes, Jack, he made me get in the back seat of my SUV with him. He pulled my tits out and used his hands and mouth on them," she groaned as her husband pinched down firmly on the hard nipples.

"What else did he do to you, you nasty fucking slut," he demanded.

"He put his hand under my skirt and pushed his fingers inside me. He was sucking my tits and fingering me Jack," she said with an aroused tremble in her voice.

Jack pulled her robe belt opened and then pushed the fabric back off her shoulders onto the floor. It lay at her feet. Tammy was naked in front of him wearing just her black stiletto heels. Jack moved his hand down over her flat stomach and then between her legs. Slowly he moved a finger along her wet slit and then pushed one finger into her.

"Did he tell you what he wanted, slut," Jack asked as his finger moved inside her.

"Oh, yes, baby, finger me like that," she moaned as he kept his hand working her wet slit. His other hand was mauling her tits and pinching her rock hard nipples.

"Did he tell you what he wanted," Jack repeated to his highly excited wife.

"Yes baby, he said he was going to fuck me," she whined as her body was grinding on her husbands hand.

"Did he fuck you, whore," he asked her with his lips whispering these words into her ear.

"No, baby, he told me I had to fuck him. He made me climb up onto him and sit down on his cock and fuck him," she gasped out of her red lipstick lips.

"So you fucked Tom in the back seat of your car? Is that what my dirty fucking whore wife did," he snarled at her as his hand pulled back a little so his fingers could find her clit and rub it.

"Yes, I rode his cock like that baby. I did what you told me to do. I made him shoot his cum inside me Jack. He came inside me baby," she whimpered as he tormented her clit.

"Did you cum when his cock was inside your married cunt? You came on his cock didn't you slut," he demanded as her body was totally under his control.

"Yes, I came so fucking hard baby. I came when his cock exploded in me. He took control of me Jack. He made me do it," she cried out.

"Is he going to fuck my slut wife again," Jack asked her as his hand slapped her ass very hard.

"Yes, he made me tell him I would come to him whenever he called. He made me say I would do it anytime he wanted to fuck me," she admitted.

Jack stepped back and dropped his pants and shorts and sat in the chair again.

"Now get your trampy cunt over here and fuck me, Tammy," he told her. "Ride my cock like you rode Tom's cock."

"Oh, yes, baby, let me fuck you good," she said spreading her legs around his thighs and sinking her cunt onto his hard cock. Tammy was so wet that she slid all the way down to the base with the first hard stroke. Holding the back of his chair, she began to fuck her husband in her sexual frenzy.

"He hit me too, Jack. When I was on top of him he hit my ass so hard. He spanked me baby. He spanked me and hurt me," she panted as she moved on him.

"But you liked it, didn't you?" he asked her, "You got off on being used and hurt and fucked like that," he continued.

"Oh, fuck yes," she cried out, "I loved it when he slapped me and fucked me, baby."

Jack reached up and pulled her hair and her head back away from him and slapped her face with a loud crack. Then he hit her again. Her head snapped to the side with each hit and she was moaning and babbling incoherently as he did it. He turned his attention to her tits and began to slap them too. That did it for the slut wife.

"Oh, God, yes baby, I'm cumming on your cock. Oh God, Oh God," she screamed.

Her cunt was grinding his cock so hard that he couldn't hold out any longer and began to fire his cum deep inside his wife.

"Oh you slut," he groaned, "you dirty fucking slut."

"Oh, Jack, please hit me again," she groaned as her own orgasm continued to rock her. Tammy put her hands back on his knees and exposed her tits and face again to her husband. In his climatic daze, he kept slapping her tits and face and the sounds echoed through the room. When he stopped his attack, their bodies slowed and she collapsed forward onto him.

"You are a dirty little whore aren't you Tammy," he said to the exhausted wife on his chest.

"Yes, Jack, that's what I am. When a man takes control of me, I will do whatever he tells me to do. I just can't help it, Jack," she confessed.

"I can see that. I never saw you come harder than when I slapped you around. You need that don't you," he asked.

"That's the hottest thing to me, baby. It drives me crazy when you call me filthy names and punish me while you fuck me," she said holding onto him.

"I like it too, slut. This will happen more often. Now get upstairs and clean yourself up."

It was Friday afternoon and Tammy knew that she had to meet Jimmy that evening at the college. She wanted to go but was still afraid of being recognized by someone who knew her. But there was no choice. She needed Jimmy very badly. It had been many years since she had gone to a college fraternity party and she was looking forward to the loud music and the hot sex guys and most of all she needed to see Jimmy again.

She dressed in a short jeans skirt and a low cut top with a very sheer bra beneath it. It showed a lot of her ample tits and she knew this is what Jimmy had asked for. She wore a very thin black thong and four inch heels. As he directed, she parked near the quad at 10pm and got out and waited for him. He arrived a few minutes later and took her hand as they walked towards the fraternity house. Jimmy suddenly stopped and pulled her off the lighted campus sidewalk and into the shadows beside a few scrubs.

"Are you wearing a bra," he asked her.

"Yes."

"Show me," he demanded.

Tammy pulled her snug low cut top up to show the sheer bra.

"Take it off and give it to me," he told her. His voice and steely eyes told her to cooperate. She unsnapped it and took it off.

"Are you wearing panties," he asked.

"Just a little thong," she answered.

"Hand it to me," he told her as his hand extended and waited.

Tammy reached under her tight jeans skirt and pulled the black thong down and off. She gave it to him. As she was pulling her skirt down his hand descended and pressed into her fold and his finger found her wet slick slit.

"Oh," she gasped as he played with her clit until he felt it become engorged and bloated.

"That's my sexy girl. Now I think you're ready for the party." He pulled his finger away and took her hand and began to walk again toward the frat house and the party. Tammy struggled to get her skirt down before the lights of the sidewalk showed off her naked ass. As they approached the SAE fraternity house the music was loud and seemed to vibrate through the walls of the building.

"The place is rocking already, Miss Tammy," Jimmy said as he reached around her waist and guided the sexy wife into the main room of the house. The lights were low but the strobes were flashing and the dance floor was packed with bodies.

"We need something to drink," he said as he pulled her off to a corridor that led to another room that was set up as a bar.

At the bar he got them each a large glass of a tropical looking drink and she tasted it.

"This is pretty good," she told Jimmy as she also realized how strong it was under the fruity taste.

"It's our own concoction that we make for this party every year. Drink up," he told her.

Jimmy led her back to the main room where the music was pounding and they began to dance. It had been a long time since Jack had taken her anywhere to dance and it felt nice to move her body to the music. They danced a few sets and then Jimmy took her downstairs to a room which was off the back corridor. They drank their drinks as they sat and cooled off and Jimmy's hands felt good on her naked thighs.

"You have really nice legs, Tammy," he told her as his hand rose to just below her uncovered pussy.

"Thanks, baby, I like the way you touch me," she sighed as his hand moved on her firm, smooth flesh.

"Open your legs," he told her and she spread them a bit to allow his hand access to her. Her nipples were immediately hard and obvious through her tight top.

Jimmy pushed a finger into her wetness and ran his finger up and down her moist slit.

"Be careful, Jimmy, anyone can walk in here and see what you're doing,"

"Yea, they may, but then they will just think that you're a hot slut, won't they," he said as his finger went fully into her.

"Oh, yes," she gasped at the finger entered her.

"Pull your top up so I can suck on your nipples," he told her.

All worry about being discovered was lost on Tammy as she reached down and pulled the top above her breasts. Jimmy dropped his mouth to her right nipple and began to suck on her nipple.

"Oh please baby, that feels so good," she moaned as she gave up her body to her teen lover.

Jimmy pushed a second finger into her and began to move them both in and out of her. She opened her thighs wider to allow him better access as the fingers moved within her.

"Pull the skirt up above your hips, slut," he told her and Tammy did what she was told. Her hands reached down as her hips rose and she pulled the hem until she was totally naked from her firm belly to her shoes. Jimmy increased his finger pumping and was slapping her clit hard as his hand hit her body with every stroke. The hard slapping sound filled the room as Tammy moved her hips to meet each forceful thrust. Jimmy started to bite on her nipple as he spanked her moving cunt.

"Oh, yes, oh, yes, spank me baby, spank me hard," she moaned as she moved with each aggressive stroke.

"What do we have here, Jimmy," someone said as Tammy's eyes shot opened at the sound of the strange voice.

"This is Tammy, guys. Say hello to my fraternity brothers Miss Tammy," Jimmy told her as his hand kept moving inside her.

She looked at the three young men and they were all smiling down at her from just a few feet away.

"Wow, that's some sexy body on this babe," one of the guys said.

"Oh, Jimmy, please stop. Not in front of them, please," she whined. But her hips continued to rotate in time to his fingers.

"Tammy loves to suck cock guys, so just pull them out and my slut will take care of you," Jimmy said as she looked at him in shock and surprise.

"Please, Jimmy," she groaned, "please don't make me do this."

Jimmy pulled away from Tammy and slapped her with his full hand across her face. The sound of the contact filled the room.

"Just put it in her mouth and she'll take care of you," Jimmy told them; ignoring her. Her face stung from the slap but it also ignited her even more.

The tallest one had his cock out first and moved forward. He put one foot on the cushion beside her and moved his cock to her lips. In her highly aroused state, Tammy leaned into him and took him into her warm mouth. His hand took her head and pulled her onto him.

"Oh, yea, that's it baby, suck my cock," the tall guy said as Tammy began to move her mouth on him.

"Sit on the couch, man and let her go to work on you," Jimmy said as the guy moved beside her and pulled her mouth back down onto his stiff dick.

Jimmy positioned Tammy on the couch on her knees. He got behind her and pushed his cock into her wet cunt with one hard stroke. Tammy groaned from the sudden penetration and began to move her ass back to meet his hard thrusts.

"This slut needs another cock. Take yours out and stand beside her so she can suck you both," he told the thick, muscular guy who was standing there watching this sexy older woman service his friends. The second young man unzipped and pulled his cock out. He reached over and grabbed Tammy's hair and pulled her face off his frat brother and forced her onto his. Tammy did not miss a beat and devoured his cock as Jimmy pounded her from behind.

"This bitch has a great mouth Jimmy," he groaned as she worked her tongue on the underside of his fat cock and then went down on him almost to the base. His cock entered her throat and she worked her throat muscles on him before allowing his cock to pull slowly away. When he pulled her away from his cock for a moment, Tammy gasped for breath.

"Oh, Jimmy, I'm cumming. Fuck me baby, fuck me hard," she cried out as the first guy pulled her back onto his cock and forced it into her throat. Her body shook and she screamed onto the cock that was using her mouth like a fuck toy.

"That's it, slut," Jimmy cried out as his cock began to explode inside her. Her ass hammered down onto him as if she couldn't get enough. Her orgasm seemed to crest and die down and then build again.

But as she was just riding the last wave of her rolling orgasm, the tall guy began to empty his cock into her sucking mouth and she kept swallowing as he dumped his cum into her.

"Oh, yea, you cocksucking whore," he cried out as Tammy proved how accomplished she was with her talented married mouth. Not a drop escaped her lips as she kept them glued to his cock until he was totally spent and empty.

Jimmy pulled out of her and then the cock was released from her mouth as she seemed to collapse a bit on the couch.

"She isn't done guys. Give her two more cocks," Jimmy said as the muscular frat guy got behind her and pushed into her just fucked cunt. His big hands gripped her hips and he began to forcefully pound her from this position. That's when the other guy who had stood behind this group stepped forward and offered Tammy his already hard cock.

"Blow me, bitch," he barked at her and she felt his hands grasp her hair and pull her onto him.

Tammy seemed on remote control as her body took over and she gave herself to the renewed sensations these unknown young men were giving her. Her hips found the rhythm of the hard cock pummeling her open cunt. The guy in her mouth was not allowing her to suck him; he just kept fucking her beautiful face and forcing his cock into her throat with each stroke. Tammy was battered between these two and her body was responding again. She was moaning as each cock used her; one gagging her and the other plumbing her cunt deep and hard. The guy in her mouth couldn't hold back and he flooded her mouth with cum and Tammy tightened her lips around him and sucked it all down. He finally pulled away as the other frat guy kept at her cunt.

"Yea, fuck me like that. Do it hard. Make me cum," she cried out at him.

Loansum
Loansum
1,441 Followers