Wife Tammy Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Loansum
Loansum
1,444 Followers

"Here it comes," he shouted as his fingers gripped her hips tighter. He forced his cock deep and started to cum inside her cunt.

"Fill me up, baby," she moaned at him as her climax seemed so close. But he was done too fast and Tammy was on the ragged edge of orgasm and needed someone to send her over the top. When he pulled out she felt empty and unfulfilled.

"You need more cock don't you, Miss Tammy," Jimmy said looking down at her from beside the couch.

"Oh, Jimmy, I'm so close, please fuck me again, baby" she whined at him.

"No, not me, whore, but your old friend Jamal is standing right there with his big black cock. Tell him you want him to fuck you and he might do it for you," Jimmy told her.

Tammy looked up and saw the young black man who had used her in her own home not too long ago. His cock was already out and hard and she was desperate to cum.

"Fuck me Jamal," she called out to him in front of all the other frat boys in the room. Under ordinary circumstances it would have been so humiliating but right now she was so crazed with need that she just didn't care.

"On your back, bitch," Jamal told her as he approached.

Tammy moved as he directed and spread herself wide to accept the huge cock. He took hold of her ankles and placed them on his shoulders. Wasting no time, he pushed into her wetness, forcing his fat dick all the way into her. He held it deep inside her pulsating cunt as he looked down at this sexy white married woman who had opened herself to him once again.

"OH, God, yes," she groaned.

"Is that what you need, you white whore," he asked her.

"Yes, fuck me Jamal, fuck me hard," she panted. Her ankles dug into his shoulders and she moved her cunt up onto him.

That was all he needed to hear and he began to move his cock almost all the way out and then into her with a power and force that made her cry out with each stroke. She met his cock pounding sequence and matched each movement with her talented hips.

"I'm gunna cum you bastard," she screamed up at him and clawed at his black body.

"You want my hot black cum don't you," he groaned as he felt his orgasm approaching fast.

"Oh, please, fill my cunt," she said as the first wave of her climax gripped her. Her cunt grabbed his cock and squeezed him hard and he couldn't hold out. His cum blasted into the climaxing young wife and they both were fucking each other like animals. This lasted for what seemed to both of them like hours and Tammy was racing from one trembling sensation to another until it finally was over.

Jamal pulled out of her and walked away without a word. Tammy lay there in a daze but gradually started coming around. She looked around and saw that except for Jimmy, the room had cleared.

"Jimmy, how many guys did you have fuck me," she asked as she looked at him.

"As many as I wanted to give you to. This time it was five of us. Who knows how many I will have next time. I like it when you beg for cock like you just did. You really are a nasty slut," he smiled down at her.

"I thought it was just going to be the two of us tonight. I never expected that you would degrade me and offer me to your friends like this," she told him.

Jimmy sat beside her and started to stroke her firm tits and squeeze her nipples. She was still lying with her legs spread wide as she felt these new sensations in her body.

"Be honest Tammy, you like being degraded. You like the names they called you and the way they use you like their whore. You need it," he told her as his fingers took her nipples and pinched down at them.

"Oh, my nipples, Jimmy," she gasped as the pain and pleasure surged through her body.

"Tell me that you need it. Tell me you crave what I make you do," Jimmy said as his assault on her tits and nipples continued. He squeezed extra hard on the nipples as he said this and she moaned deeply from the pain.

"Yes, baby, whatever you want. My nipples, baby, hurt my nipples," she begged.

"You looked so sexy tonight being gang fucked Miss Tammy. You were like some sex hungry porn star. I like the way you begged for cock and screamed when you came," he told her.

"Yes, Jimmy, make me cum baby," she said through half closed eyes. Her hands griped the fabric of the couch as he twisted her distended nipples.

"Finger your cunt," he demanded and watched as her fingers moved between her legs.

Jimmy watched as she worked on her clit with one hand and drove 3 fingers inside her wetness with the other.

"I'm gunna cum soon. Oh, Jimmy, my tits feel so sensitive."

"Tell me when you are going to cum," Jimmy told her.

"Now, cumming now, cumming, oh yes, yes," she moaned.

Jimmy then began to slap her exposed tits very hard. The sound filled the room as he continued to slap them and she cried out as the sensation ignited her orgasm to a much higher level than she could imagine.

"Oh, God, yes," she screamed as her hand worked her cunt and clit and the nipples of both her breasts were on fire. This sensation seemed to grip her for minutes as he continued to hit her and she continued to writhe and moan beside him on the fraternity room couch. Then, at last, her body seemed to go limp and she was left gasping for air.

"That was amazing," she said weakly with her eyes closed and her breathing still ragged.

"Get yourself together," he told her as he stood up beside the couch. "We're getting out of here and you are going home. That is unless you want me to get some more of my fraternity brothers to gang fuck you again."

Tammy looked up at him and smiled.

"I think you used me up for tonight Jimmy," she said. "But you know I will always do whatever you want me to."

Loansum
Loansum
1,444 Followers