Wife to Slut Ch. 03

Story Info
Riding a Country Boy.
1.4k words
4.01
35.6k
9

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/12/2022
Created 03/25/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If you have read my other two accounts, this is the third. Some may have misconstrued what I was writing. I am not tending this to be a story but yet a true account of the journey that my husband set me upon. Going from a regular person who enjoyed sex to a woman who eventually had to have sex at all costs.

In my last account my husband had taken me back to the same man who had given me an erotic massage. The first time I had sex with this man, I did not have any reason to think it was anyone other than my husband. I was blindfolded, they were the same build and size and the sex was very good. It was not until he had slid inside me that my husband had removed my blindfold and showed me I was being completely satisfied by a stranger.

The second time he took him to me my husband wanted more...I was asked to dance for him, they tied me, we had sex. I was very excited and liking this new game very much but at the same time concerned where it was heading. I am a shy person and I will admit that these adventures were making me come out of my shell...slowly but surely.

Some have messaged me and asked why I went along with my husband's desires. I can only say, if the man you loved asked you to do something would you? He took very good care of me and when I agreed to play this game with him he said I could have anything I wanted. Ladies, that's a free shopping ticket. So once a month, I agreed to let him dictate a little adventure here and there.

A month after my second experience, my husband came home one Saturday night and told me to get countryed up as we were going to go to a local country night club. I put on some black boots, black lace panties and bra and a black mini dress. I didn't expect anything but had an idea somewhere tonight was going to be some sex.

We arrived at the club and had several beers, sitting at the rail as all the guys and girls danced by. Then we headed over to the bar where we had some shots. My husband started playing some pool with some younger looking guys. I sat there at the bar watching them and saw one of the guys look over at me every once in awhile. I saw him talking to my husband at one point and then he left the game and started to head over to me at the bar.

He ordered a beer and stood extremely close to me. He was handsome and young. Mid to early twenties. Very well built with strong arms, abs and legs from what I could tell. We small talked, him complimenting my husband on his pool playing. He then bluntly asked me if I was much younger than my husband. I told him I was, 12 years.

As the next hour continued I soon found myself laughing and enjoying his company. I was turned around facing the table and he stood in front of me blocking my view. He was looking into my eyes and he moved closer to me between my legs. His face was about a foot from mine. I could feel his breath on me. Afraid he would try to kiss me. Then I felt his hand on my thigh, moving up. It touched my panties and I felt him move his finger tracing the outline of my pussy. He slid my panties aside and slid his finger up my wet slit, my juices flowing. He leaned in closer to me and softly whispered to me that he wanted to feel his cock deep inside me.

I started to squirm as my husband walked up beside us. The young man froze and I clamped my legs around his hand. My husband looked down and saw his hand buried in my crotch.

"You got in, huh" he asked the young man.

He slid his hand out from between my legs and licked both his fingers. "Sweet," he said. "Just like you said she was."

"Well, then lets go," my husband said as he took me by the hand and led me out of the bar. The young man followed us down the block and to a hotel. We got out of the car and my husband led us to a room on the first floor. He opened the door and when I walked in I saw he had a bag there, camera, oil...it was all set up.

The young man entered behind me and as my husband sat on the big cushioned chair he spun me towards him and started to kiss me. This was the first time another man had passionately kissed me. I felt his tongue enter my mouth and his hands move down my body and to my ass. He cupped my cheeks pulling me closer to him as I started to kiss him back.

He moved his hands from my ass and taking my dress by the hem he quickly pulled it up and over my head. He expertly unsnapped my bra and then walked me back towards the bed. When my legs hit the edge of the bed, he pushed me down on it. I lay there watching as he removed his shirt and then his jeans. As he slid his briefs off I saw his erection pop out. He was above average but his penis had a sharp bend to it and a large mushroom head.

He moved onto the bed and started to kiss me again. He worked down to my nipples and took one in his mouth biting the nipple lightly. It sent shivers down my body and I could feel my juices starting to flow as he further kissed his way down my body. His tounge found my belly button and he sucked on it twirling his tounge in and out. I put my hands on his head pushing him down, looking to the side to see my husband enjoying the show and taking pictures of what was happening.

I lifted my butt off the bed as he slid my panties off and then gasped as his tounge found my wetness. He lapped at my juices like a young man would devouring my sweetness. It made me feel so good and I was really horny knowing my husband was enjoying this. Then he stood up and pulled me around to him turning me onto my stomach. He took me by the shoulders and guided my head to his bent cock. On my elbows I opened my mouth as he steered it in to my welcoming throat. He pumped it in and out grabbing me by the bead. Twice I had to brace my hand against his stomach trying to control how fast he was fucking my mouth.

I sat up on my heels and he turned me around onto my hands and knees. He smacked my ass on each cheek and fingered my pussy, playing in the wetness. I turned to watch him roll the clear condom down his cock and then felt his head slowly enter me. As he slammed into me I fell forward with a grunt and started panting as he fucked me harder and harder with each thrust. The head of his penis hitting my cervix. He continued this onslaught bringing me close to orgasm and them moved me from one position to another.

Finally I was on top of him with some control and could ride his long bent cock at my own speed. As I leaned over him, his teeth nibbling on my nipples I felt the electric feeling start deep in my loins. I bounced on his cock faster and faster. He grabbed my hips and held on as both crescended into a blissful orgasm.

I collapsed onto his chest and as he grew completely soft I rolled off him to the side. He patted me on the thigh and saw my husband motioning for him to head out. Without a word, he dressed and left the room. Then my husband was naked beside me. I reached over to feel his familiar cock hardening with my rubbing.

I was ready to go again...