Wife Training Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good!" I stated. "Now lay down in bed."

"Yes Master." She said subserviently.

"Close your eyes and relax. I'm going to bring you completely out of trance now. All of the commands and instructions I have given to you will remain with you from now on for the rest of your life. You will willingly and automatically respond to every command and instruction I have given to you while in hypnosis. Do you understand?"

"Yes Master." She said calmly.

"I'm going to count from one to five. When I get to five you will drift off to sleep and sleep so soundly and peacefully, better than you have in years. You will awaken tomorrow morning feeling absolutely amazing. You will remember that we had amazing sex. The rest will be a rather foggy memory that you just cant quite recall all of the details about. You will remember that you LOVED EVERY MINUTE OF IT and can't wait to do it all again. Do you understand?" I asked.

"Yes Master." She said again calmly.

"Very good then. One, feeling absolutely amazing; two, knowing you loved every minute of this experience; three, loving the idea of pleasing me in every way; four, beginning to drift off into a very peaceful sleep; and 5, good night my love. Sleep well."

12