Wife Training Ch. 03

Story Info
Husband plays with his newly modified wife.
5.5k words
4.41
164k
41

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/07/2022
Created 02/20/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was 5:45am. The alarm clock was buzzing next to my head. I was very sleepy and groggy. I lifted my arm up and swatted at the alarm clock to stop that incessant buzzing noise.

It quieted.

I blinked my eyes a few times to help clear the fog. I sat up slowly and reached over and turned on the lamp next to my side of the bed. A soft glow bathed the room in light. My eyes blinked and tried to focus.

Laurie needs to get up this early to get ready for her teachers job at the high school. I looked over at my beautiful wife still asleep lying next to me. Thoughts of the night before began filling my mind and I smiled a very devious smile.

The sheets from our bed covered her still naked body. Her left breast protruded out from under the blanket near the top and her right leg was uncovered nearly completely revealing the pink lips between her legs.

I moved my hand slowly to her face and caressed her cheek. She began to stir slightly.

"Good morning baby." I said in a half whisper.

Her eyes slowly drifted open and locked on to mine. A cute little smile pursed her lips and she rolled over tossing one leg on top of me and throwing her arm around my chest while resting her head on my shoulder.

"Did you sleep good baby?" I asked softly.

"Yes master." She replied without even thinking.

"You look amazing Laurie. You were absolutely amazing last night." I said gently as I stroked her hair.

Her incredibly firm ass was now completely uncovered by the blankets as she stretched out across me.

"Thank you master. I felt so sexy and I loved every minute of it. When can we do it again, master?" she said as her fingers started playing with one of my nipples.

"I just want to please you and make you happy, master" she continued on.

"Well you can start by washing me off in the shower. We both have to get ready before the kiddos wake up." I told her firmly.

She immediately jumped out of bed and scampered to the bathroom. I heard the shower water turn on and a few seconds later she had returned to my bedside and knelt down beside me.

"Your shower is ready for you, Master." She informed me politely

I threw the blankets off my naked body and swung my legs over the side of my bed and stood to my feet. My semi-erect cock was inches from her face and she stared longingly at it with lustful eyes.

I grabbed my cock and slapped it across her face and she moaned with pleasure. I grabbed a fistful of hair on the back of her head and turned her head up so she was looking at me. I slapped her face again with my cock and she moaned in pleasure again. I pulled her up by her hair and said, "Let's get ready."

She followed me into the bathroom and right into the shower. She closed the glass door behind us.

"Bathe me." I commanded.

I stood under the water and she began to wash my entire body from head to toe. I took every opportunity to plunge my fingers into her pussy or her asshole as they presented themselves to me.

My cock was fully erect from her hand running over my body and I needed to take care of that before we got the kids up.

"Put your hands on the wall and spread your legs." I said.

"Yes master." She replied and then did exactly as she was told.

I stood behind her and guided my dick in between the folds of her vagina. It slipped in easily and she moaned with pleasure.

I wanted to see if all of the suggestions were still working and how much she absorbed last night. I brought my right hand down hard on her ass and she immediately started convulsing with a powerful orgasm; moaning and cursing and shuddering with pleasure.

I smiled.

I then started pumping her harder and harder. I would intermittently smack her ass and give her an orgasm. I reached around with my other hand and squeezed her tit pinching and pulling at her nipple. When I was about to cum I pulled out of her and grabbed her shoulder and spun her around and forced her to her knees. I continued jacking off and looking into her eyes. Her mouth was wide open waiting for my sweet nectar to shoot its way down her throat.

I could feel myself climaxing. I grabbed the back of her head and shot my seed all over her face. She immediately started trying to lap it all up like a starving orphan. Her hands were on her face trying to catch what she could and force it into her mouth. Her eyes grew with fear as she watched a drop of my cum slip off the end of my dick into the bottom of the shower basin. She dropped down on all fours and started licking the shower floor trying to save that fallen nectar of life. When she was satisfied it was in her belly she returned to her knees and licked my cock just to be sure there was no more to be had.

"I'm done bathing. Clean yourself up and get ready for work." I commanded.

"Yes master." She subserviently replied.

I went out and began to get the kids up and ready for school with a huge delicious grin across my face. Could this really be happening? Was it really that easy to do? How long would it last? No matter -- I knew that I was going to enjoy it while I could.

My mind was completely distracted while I was getting breakfast ready for the kids. I kept replaying the morning events over and over in my head. While I was pouring milk into a bowl full of cereal for my youngest I heard the clatter of high heels on the tiled kitchen floor behind me.

"Wow, mom", said our oldest child, "I've never seen a teacher look like that before."

I turned around to see my beautiful wife completely dolled up. She was wearing a white silk blouse that hung loosely on her shoulders and it was tucked into a black knee length fitted skirt. She wore a set of black lacey patterned nylons matched with a set of black four inch heels. She had a set of reading glasses resting on a rope chain around her neck and her hair, which she usually pulled up, lay fully groomed across her shoulders. Her makeup was not slutty in appearance but was much more prominent than I ever remember her wearing it...especially to school.

My draw dropped open slightly in a mixture of shock and lust.

"Do you approve, my love?" Laurie asked giving me a devilish wink with her mascara laden right eye.

"Wow, babe" I stammered, "You look amazing! Those 10th grade boys are going to have a hard time concentrating on their studies."

"My only concern is if you like it, honey." She said softly sticking out her bottom lip with a small pouting whisper.

"Oh, I like it", I said turning back around toward the kitchen sink to hide the growing bulge in my pants.

I heard the click clack of her high heels make their way over behind me. Her svelte arms wrapped around my waste and I could feel her luscious breasts press into my back. She pressed the entire length of her body against me and as she did she brought her mouth up next to my right ear.

I felt her lips against my ear and they parted and the warmth of her breath bathed my ear and sent a lustful spark charging through me.

"I can't stop thinking about your cock, master." She whispered quietly in my ear.

Her hand drifted lower and found my full erection straining against my pants and gave it tight squeeze.

"I'm still so wet master. All I can think about is making you cum and swallowing every last bit down my throat.", she said continuing to massage my hardened rod.

BZZZZ. BZZZZ. BZZZZ.

Laurie's phone vibrated on the counter next to us.

She moaned in disappointment, "Awww." Her tongue flicked my ear lobe and my dick jumped in my pants.

Laurie backed away from me and turned and grabbed her keys and her phone from the kitchen counter. She tossed them in her purse and turned towards the table where the kids were finishing up breakfast. They each turned and gave their mother a hug around the waist as she bent forward kissing each of them on the cheek; all wishing each other a good day apart.

I strolled to the front door and held it open waiting for her to make her exit. My eyes wandered up and down my wife's magnificent body. We had done things in the last twenty-four hours that we had never thought of trying in the last fifteen years of marriage. As my gaze wandered up her body they finally came to rest on her face and our eyes locked on each other. She glided toward me seductively leaving the children behind to finish eating. Her hips had a much more noticeable sway to them. Each foot was intentionally placed in front of the other to exaggerate the hypnotic swing of her waist and thighs. Her breasts bounced lightly under the silk fabric and her tongue parted her lips and gave lustful lick around the edges of her mouth.

As she approached her hand glided effortlessly around my neck. Our bodies embraced and our mouths met in a passionate kiss. This was not a peck on the cheek goodbye kiss. This was a "I want to rip your clothes off and fuck you on the front porch right now" kind of kiss. Our tongues darted back and forth and it took every ounce of restraint in my body for my hands not to roam freely around her body as I knew our children were watching this intense display of outward affection that they had never seen from us before.

I pushed her shoulders back away from her bringing an end to the sloppy mouth fuck.

"You are gonna be late babe." I said in between rapid breaths of lustful excitement.

I reached my right hand around to the small of her back and gently nudged her toward her car.

"I just want to make you happy and bring you pleasure, master." She pleaded.

I tucked her inside her car and slid the seat belt over her lap and locked it into place.

"What will make me happy right now is for you to focus on driving safely and working hard at your job and coming back home safely to us tonight." I said.

"Yes, Master." She whined obstinately.

I bent over to give her a quick peck on the cheek and then shut the door before she could make it anything more than that. She turned the key in the ignition and the engine roared to life. I made my way back to the front door as she backed out of our driveway wondering just how long this could last. Laurie waved the "I LOVE YOU" sign at me as she drove off and I went back inside to finish up the morning routine.

After I got the kids dropped off at school later that morning I decided to head back to the studio to try and get some work done on a new song that I had been messing with. My songwriting contract I had with a publishing company in Nashville required me to send them at least three new songs every month. There was only eight days left in the month and I had only sent them one song so far. No sooner had I sat down at the computer and turned on my macbook pro and my phone buzzed on my desk letting me know I had received a text message. I looked down and saw that it was from Laurie. I opened the text message and there was picture attached to it. I opened the picture and saw an image that blew me away. There before me was a picture of my wife sitting in what I'm guessing was the teacher's lounge area. She was sprawled out on the couch. Her skirt was hiked up to her waist. One hand was pulling her panties to the side to expose her shaven pussy and the other hand was ramming a huge purple vibrator into her wet slit. Her head was rolled back and her back was arched upward causing her tits to push relentlessly against the silk blouse.

My first thought was pure lust, but that quickly faded into, "Who in the hell took this picture?"

Within seconds another text message came through and again another picture was attached to it. In this one she was standing up with her ass to the camera leaning forward against the seats of the couch. She was holding herself up with her left hand against the wall behind the couch and the other hand had hold of the purple dildo that was buried a couple of inches deep into her tight little bung hole. Her head was turned just enough so that she was staring into the camera over her shoulder. Her mouth was slightly agape and her luscious pink tongue sticking out touching the bottom of her top lip.

I speed dialed her and she answered the phone before the first ring finished. She was panting breathlessly.

"Master!" Laurie exclaimed like a little school girl.

"TRISATFEX", I shouted into the phone.

Her breathing calmed and she said nothing. I could tell she was in a trance.

"Where are you?" I asked.

"In the teacher's lounge." She answered quietly

"Are you alone?"

"Yes"

"How did you take those pictures?" I asked nervously.

"I set the automatic timer and put the phone on the desk." She said matter of factly in a monotone voice.

"From this point on you will no longer do anything that will jeopardize your job. You will no longer take any risks or act any way socially inappropriate while you are at your job. You know this makes me happy and making me happy is what brings you pleasure isn't it?" I asked.

"Yes, Master." She responded robotically.

"You will now clean yourself up, straighten your clothes, and return to your normal school routine. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Master."

"Good. I will count to three and you will be wide awake feeling absolutely wonderful and will go back to work with no recollection of this conversation. One -- two -- three."

One second after I said three the phone clicked and she hung up. I assume it all went well because I didn't hear from her the rest of the day. I was getting very nervous thought about the effects this programming was having on her. I originally intended this to just add some spice and flare to our marriage. Not that I was upset about what was happening, but I wasn't sure I was adequately prepared to handle all of the repercussions of my suggestions. I decided that I needed to seek out some more help with this from someone a bit more experienced than myself to make sure that I had all my bases covered. I didn't want to proceed any further without some confidence knowing I was in complete control of this situation.

I spent some time searching the internet again and happened by chance upon a hypnotists website that claimed he was an expert in erotic hypnosis conditioning. His website wasn't very impressive. It was very plain and quite unprofessional. There was a contact link and I clicked on it. A page opened that displayed his email address and phone number. The phone number was in the same area code as mine.

I took a chance and dialed the number. The phone rang a couple of times and then I heard a males voice answer the phone.

"Hello, this is John Carpenter, how can I help you?" said the deep baritone voice on the other end of the line.

"Hi John," I said, "this is Connor Bradley. I got your information off of your website. I was wondering if we could chat a few minutes about this erotic hypnotic conditioning you talked about on your website."

"Yes, yes of course. What's your interest in this about?" John asked.

I then spent the next few minutes explaining what had transpired in our lives over the last twenty-four hours and told him that I was a bit nervous about moving forward and just wanted to make sure that I had a handle on things. John asked a few questions in between to get some more clarity and we worked out a time to meet the next evening. He wanted us to come over so he could observe how effective the suggestions and conditioning were and then he would be able to better help me.

I felt so relieved when we hung up the phone. I finally felt like I was moving in the right direction and was completely confident in being able to maintain control over my new sex slave of a wife and making sure everything would be safe. Little did I know that I was about to find out how deep the rabbit hole really went.

I really couldn't believe that my wife had responded so well to the suggestions I installed in her the night before. I certainly didn't think that they would take hold as strong as they had and that she would be acting quite as aggressively and as compliant as she was. No matter -- I got what I wanted. Now I just had to learn how to control it and keep it safe for the both of us. I certainly didn't want to harm her or damage our marriage, our jobs, or our family.

The rest of the day passed in a very uneventful way. I didn't make any more progress on that tune I was working on in the studio. My mind was completely obsessed with reading more about hypnosis, frequenting any erotic hypnosis forums I could find and devising new suggestions to install into Laurie when we were alone and I could hypnotize her again.

The kids were all home and working on their homework when I heard Laurie's car pull into the driveway out front. I went to the front door and peaked outside and I saw her gathering up her things in the front seat.

God she was so beautiful! I loved her more than life itself. I felt a sense of guilt come over me as I thought about how she had been acting. Someplace deep inside of me knew that she would NEVER act like this and this was all my own doing shaping my wife into what I wanted and not who she was.

Laurie got out of the car and turned towards me and when she saw me her eyes lit up like it was Christmas morning, and huge smile broke out across her face. She dropped everything she was holding in her hands and galloped towards me.

"MASTER!" she shouted out.

I looked around to see if any of our neighbors were out and was relieved that they were not. I turned back just in time to see Laurie jumping up towards me. I grabbed her and held her under her bottom as she wrapped her legs around my back. Her skirt hiked up her legs revealing the top of her black patterned thigh highs. Our mouths embraced and returned to the tongue fucking we shared that morning before she left for work. My mind was racked with a mixture of lust and guilt. It was a haze of confusion about enjoying this new woman and knowing that it wasn't completely true.

The front door opened and I heard one of the kids yell out, "Mommies home!"

When Laurie heard them she released her grip and ended the kiss and slid down off of my body. She straightened her skirt and her hair. The kids all ran out and greeted and hugged her and she began to ask them about how their days went. We all turned and went back into the house to go about our nightly routine.

Homework. Dinner. Bath-time. Bedtime.

The night went fairly well. Laurie didn't really seem much different than normal, but I did notice catching her looking at me more than normal and any time she was close to me she would find a way to brush up against me or touch me in some way. It didn't seem overtly sexual, but it was definitely a change from anyway she would treat me before.

I don't know why I was struggling so much with this. This is how I had always envisioned our relationship being. Loving, caring and intensely sexual in nature. I think that what bothered me was the lack of apparent free will in the process. I knew that while on the outside it appeared to be voluntary and of her own free will I knew that she was only acting out the way I had instructed her to do so during our hypnosis session the night before.

After we tucked all of the kids into bed and turned out the lights we made our way to the bedroom. Once in the bedroom I shut the door behind us.

"Laurie," I started to say.

I didn't get any further. She had pounced on me like a lioness on the hunt. One hand was rubbing my crotch and the other was pulling my head down to hers.

"Wait baby," I managed to get out as I pushed her back a bit.

"Master?" she questioned with a hint of sadness in her voice.

"Sit down on the bed, Laurie" I commanded.

She sat down on the edge of the bed. My eyes wandered over her body. Her beautiful blue eyes were locked onto mine and would not look away. My gaze softened and I just stood there taking in the beauty that was my wife. I knew I had to make some changes, but I wasn't quite sure what to do. I paced slowly back and forth just watching her sit there on the bed staring at me. She had a look of passion and lust in her eyes, but you could also see a questioning look appear across her face every now and then as she couldn't quite figure out what was going on. I decided that for now I would leave things as they were and talk with John more about it tomorrow night over dinner.

12