Wife Training Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The door clicked behind her and I was left there in this room with my wife.

"Laurie, look at me." I said to my wife.

She didn't move...not a muscle.

"TRISTAFEX" I shouted thinking maybe I could regain control, but still no movement or physical response.

"Oh God, Laurie." I exclaimed as a sense of dread and fear overcame my mind.

What the fuck had I done? How in the hell had this happened? This was just supposed to be dinner and a little question and answer session and it was turning out to be a scene right out of a horror movie.

"Laurie...please baby, look at me. I know you can hear me. Please open your eyes." I pleaded with my wife. "I'm so sorry baby. I never meant for this to happen. All I wanted was for us to spice things up a little bit. I never thought it would go this far this fast. Please baby, look at me."

No response from wife still sitting in the chair completely motionless.

"Laurie, I love you! I love you baby!" I exclaimed as hot tears began to form in my eyes and began to stream down my cheeks.

I began to violently shake my body about back and forth trying to free myself from the bindings holding me down. I yanked my arms and pulled and twisted, but managed to do nothing but leave scrapes and burn on my skin where the bindings were holding fast.

"Laurie, please look at me, please baby. I'm so sorry for what happened. This never should have happened. I was being selfish and ignorant! Please baby look at me!" I shouted at her to no avail.

I threw my head back against the back of the chair. I stared up at the ceiling as tears continued to roll down my face. I heard some shuffling outside the door and then saw the door handle turn. The door slowly began to open with a whiny creak from the hinges.

John Carpenter appeared in the doorway holding the clipboard that Abigail held in her hands a few moments ago. He didn't even look at me as he walked into the room. As he read whatever was on the clipboard he made his way over to the dark leather couch and sat down, crossing his legs. He was wearing some reading glasses that rested on the end of his nose and was still wearing the same clothes he had on earlier at dinner. Abigail entered the room and shut the door behind her and stood at attention next to my wife.

"What the fuck is going on here John?" I shouted angrily at the man seated on the couch in front of me.

Without moving his head he lifted his eyes so he could see me over the top of his reading glasses. He studied me for a bit and then set the clipboard down beside him. He uncrossed his legs and scooted up to the edge of the couch and rested his elbows on top of his knees.

"Connor, I would like to explain to you what's going on but I need you to just listen to me. I mean you and your wife absolutely no harm whatsoever. I promise you that it will all be explained in full." John said calmly and assuredly.

He continued on, "I would like to remove your restraints if that would be ok with you, but you need to remain seated in that chair...the drugs we gave you will still make you wobbly and I don't want you falling and bumping your head like you did upstairs earlier. Will you stay in your chair Connor if I remove your restraints?"

I glared at him with an evil "fuck you" stare....but nodded my head in assurance. Abigail walked over and began to loosen the bindings around my legs and then undid the ones holding down my wrists. I was free.

I lifted my arms and began to rub my wrists where the bindings had cut into them during my earlier struggle for freedom. I lifted my legs and stretched them and moved them around so that the normal blood flow would return.

"Connor, I'm sorry that things had to happen this way tonight. Your wife had told me that you might freak out a bit if I moved to quickly." John said quietly.

I was immediately very confused.

"Connor, you are not the great hypnotist that you think you are. Did you seriously think that you could your hypnotize your wife in one session and turn her into a submissive sex slave over night?" He asked.

"What are you talking about? I don't understand what's going on here." I said looking at my statuesque wife seated by the door.

"Connor, I've been helping couples overcome sexual issues in their marriages for over 25 years. Mostly I deal with impotence or lack of libido – those are the cases that I advertise for, but over the years I've discovered that there are a lot of women who like the idea of being controlled and dominated by their lovers." He explained further.

He stood up from the couch and walked over next to me.

"These women often had emotional baggage issues that would keep them from ever letting go and giving themselves completely to another man. About 10 years ago a young woman came to me and asked her if I could help turn her into a submissive horny housewife. I was shocked at first. I had never met a woman that truly desired to be controlled by her husband in such a way. She offered me a lot of money to help her and so I did." John said leaning up against the chair I was reclined in.

"I began meeting with her and helping her through all of her issues and clearing out all of the junk that kept her from living out the life she truly wanted to have. It took weeks upon weeks of conditioning her and getting her to the point where she was able to finally become the woman she wanted to be for her husband. Well – that lady referred a couple of her friends who each referred a couple of their friends...and well you get the picture. I had myself a nice little side niche working with women and helping to sculpt them into the wives they all desperately wanted to be but their conscious minds just wouldn't allow it." John said walking behind me.

I felt the recliner begin to lift me into an upright seated position. Abigail moved behind me as well as John moved back over to stand next to my wife.

"I got very good at what I did. The process would come about slowly over several months so that their husbands had have no idea what was happening, they would think they were just the luckiest guys in the world. They had no idea that I was behind any of this. I would allow these women to pay for my services through very small payments over a long period of time so as not to arouse suspicion from their husbands, others would often work out other....arrangements." he said giving me a smile and wink.

I knew he was insinuating sexual favors by the way he said 'arrangements'. Abigail appeared next to me with a glass of ice water. I took it and began to drink. The cool liquid felt so wonderful as it glided down my throat. I felt Abigail's hands on my shoulders and she gently began to massage away the tension that had built up.

"So what's this have to do with us?" I asked.

"Well, Laurie contacted me about 5 months ago. She had been referred to me by one of her teacher friends at the school she works at. We chatted on the phone a few times as she explained to me what she wanted to have happen." John explained looking down fondly at my wife seated next to him completely motionless.

He went on, "Your wife has quite the imagination and she loves you very much Connor. She made the most unique request of any of my clients. She wanted me to condition her to become a submissive horny housewife, but she wanted you to think it was your idea and that you were the one who made it all come about."

I was completely dumbfounded. My jaw dropped open a bit in shock and surprise as my mind tried to wrap itself around what I was hearing.

"Relax, Mr. Bradley" Abigail whispered in my ear. Her hands began to grip harder as she massaged my shoulders with more and more pressure. I felt myself sit back in the chair and let out a rather large sigh.

John returned to sit on the edge of the couch and he continued the story, "I didn't know if what she was asking for was possible. It was something that I had never tried to accomplish before. I wasn't sure exactly what to do."

"So...we are some kind of sick experiment?" I asked harshly.

"No, no, no...it's not like that exactly." He answered, "It's more like I was trying to meet your wife's expectations, but I wasn't exactly sure of the outcome. I didn't know how you would respond to any of this or what effect it would have on your own psyche."

Abigail's warm hands worked their up the back of my neck and began rubbing my head and her fingers massaged my scalp. I could feel her finger nails scraped lightly against my head as she moved her hands back and forth. It felt amazing and was doing wonders for the throbbing pain. It was now just a dull thud every now and then.

"You see Connor, your wife wanted you to believe that this was your idea and that this is what you wanted from her and that you were making her into the woman you always wanted. It was her idea that you become a hypnotist and use hypnosis to train her and shape her into the perfect wife." John explained.

I looked over at my wife in confusion.

"I don't believe you." I said, "I don't believe any of this."

"Green Butterflies" John said looking at my wife.

Laurie blinked and opened her eyes and came back into the room. Our eyes met and she smiled warmly like she hadn't seen me in a very long time.

"Laurie?" I asked, "What's going on?"

Laurie got up and moved toward me. When she reached the chair she bent over and gently kissed my lips.

"I'm sorry Connor." She said holding my face in her hands, "I wanted to tell you but I wanted you to want this more than my desire to let you in on everything."

"Baby..." I started to say, but she cut me off with a passionate kiss. Her tongue darted into my mouth and began to dance back and forth across my tongue. I felt a hand began to massage my crotch. I brought my hand up behind her head to hold her closely to me as we continued to kiss. The passion moved my dick to come alive in my pants and I felt an erection begin to form under the massaging hand. My wife finally pulled back and ended the kiss. I looked up into her amazing blue eyes. That's when I realized that her hands were still holding my face between them, but I could still feel someone massaging my hardening cock. I looked down in shock to see Abigail gently rolling my penis through the fabric of my pants.

I lurched back in surprise.

"Baby!" Laurie pleaded, "It's ok, relax." She said leaning over whispering in my ear.

"What's going on Laurie?" I asked again.

"Does it feel good?' Laurie asked me.

"Uh...yeah...but" I stammered.

"Then just enjoy it." She said.

Laurie let go of my face and turned to face Abigail. They both leaned over my body in the chair and began to kiss each other in a very soft sensuous looking kiss. My eyes widened in surprise. My wife's hand came down on top of Abigail's and they both began to massage my growing erection. I could see their tongues begin to dart back and forth flicking their tips in a magical dance of passion.

I couldn't believe what this was happening.

"STOP!" I shouted. I reached up and pushed my wife back apart from the young auburn haired beauty.

"Stop right now! What in the mother-fucking hell is happening around here?" I shouted in exasperation.

I pushed myself up from the chair and back towards the closed door. John stood up and held out his hands, "Hold on Connor, just relax."

John looked at my wife, "This is what I was uncertain of when we started this." He said to her.

"Connor," Laurie began, "the last 5 months John has been helping me to become the woman I want to be for you, and he has also helped me to sort of manipulate you into thinking this was all your idea. You are such a good man and I knew you might have some reservations about all of this. I just wanted it to be a certain way – and it still can be – but I need you to understand and want this to."

"Laurie, you thought this whole thing up? You've been controlling me this whole time I thought I was controlling you?" I asked as the pieces started to come together in my mind.

"Well – kind of – I just planted the ideas around you the way John explained to me...I didn't really make you do anything...I just sort of...led you. You still made the choices and you ran with it and researched it all. John just helped smooth it out and make it go faster." Laurie explained.

"Connor, sit down here." John motioned to the couch.

I walked over and sat down. Abigail sat down in the chair my wife used to be in and John leaned back against the chair I was restrained in.

"Laurie, I'm so confused." I said, "So I'm not a great hypnotist? I didn't have anything to do with this?"

"Well, you did sort of." Laurie explained. "John conditioned me to immediately accept any suggestions or triggers that you set up when you hypnotized me a couple of nights ago. The thing is John has been hypnotizing me for 5 months now so my body responds quickly to hypnosis. I'm completely conditioned to respond to you now."

She could tell I was still confused and still trying to figure all of this out.

"Connor, I want what you want. I need what you need. This new me was my idea, not yours, originally. You haven't changed me or made me do anything that I didn't want to do already. I'm sorry for the deceit but I wanted you to have complete domination and I knew that for that to happen this had to be your idea. It had to come from you and initiated by you." Laurie went on.

"So, I've just been a pawn in your little scheme?" I asked in a spiteful tone.

"Well, yes and no." Laurie said.

"Did you like the changes you saw?" Laurie asked.

"Well, I did at first, it was quite the power trip and you...God, you were sexy!" I said, "But it all happened so fast, and it the change was so dramatic....I felt really guilty about what I had done to you."

"It's what I want baby." Laurie said taking my hand in her. She kneeled down in front of me on the floor.

"You don't have to feel guilt anymore." She said as she slowly brought her hands up and rested them on my thighs. "You don't have to worry about me at all, this is exactly what I want. I want to serve you! I want to please you! I want to fuck you!" She said seductively as her hand moved up and down my thighs.

"But what about them? Why were you kissing her?" I asked looking at Abigail seated by the door.

"I've really got to know Abigail and John and Julia really well these last five months, baby." Laurie said while she cast a sweet smile at Abigail. "Did you really think I could just become this sexy wildcat overnight? John has been lowering my inhibitions and conditioning my sexual response to hypnosis for a long time now."

"What?" I exclaimed. "You've been fucking them." I pushed her hands away from me.

"Baby, have enjoyed me these last few days?" Laurie asked.

"Yeah, but you went behind my back and cheated on me." I shouted at her.

"I wasn't cheating Connor... I was learning how to be a good wife." Laurie pleaded. "Plus, I didn't have any other way to pay for this...sex change."

"Connor," John began.

"You shut up!" I said pointing at him. "I don't know what the fuck to think right now." I paused taking in a few deep breaths. "I need a fucking drink!"

Abigail got up from her chair and went towards the back of the room. I couldn't see what she was doing, but it was obvious she making me something. After a moment she walked back over and handed me a glass with some sort of alcohol in it. I gulped it down. The warm burn woke me up instantly and my eyes shot open.

"OK – so let me get this straight." I started in, "You have been coming to see this guy for five months so that he could help you become this submissive, horny housewife for me?"

Laurie nodded.

"And it was your idea...or whatever...to...get me to think...that this was all my idea?" I asked.

Another affirmative nod.

"And for the last five months – while we have barely had sex – you've been over here banging these people?" I snorted in disgust.

"Only to pay for the change and to condition myself for you." Laurie responded.

"So why am I here now?" I asked.

"Connor, it was always part of the plan to bring you here and help you out." John explained further, "We weren't really sure how it would all play out, but we knew that I would need to spend some time with you to help you take this as far as Laurie would want to go. We thought we could keep up the charade, but we were prepared for this very incident in case during the course of the evening you freaked out a little bit."

"And you did." Laurie laughed a little.

"So who has control over you? Me or him?" I said nodding at John.

"Well, right now, I do." Said John. "But that's only because we weren't sure what would happen when you came to."

"So what happens next then?" I asked, looking over everyone in the room.

"That depends on what you want baby" Laurie sighed rubbing my legs again, "we can end everything right here. John can wipe all of my conditioning out and we go back to the way things were...or...John can give you control back and we have the most fun we've ever had before in our lives."

I began to replay the last couple of days in my mind. We certainly were having a good time and have had the best sex we've ever had in years. The only thing holding me back was the guilt I was experiencing from seeing my wife behave in a way I wasn't certain she really wanted. My wife continued to rub my thighs with her hands and look up at me with a sexy pouty expression on her face.

"So... you and Abigail?" I asked.

Laurie shot a quick glance back at Abigail seated next to the door. I heard her giggle with delight as their eyes met.

"Yes, baby...she has an amazing body...and the things she does with her tongue..."Laurie trailed off in her thought.

"And you've been fucking my wife?" I turned and asked John.

"We have had sex many times, Connor. But I've only ever done what she has explicitly asked me to do." John explained.

"And what about your wife Julia? How does she fit into all of this?" I asked John.

"Well, Julia is has gone through all of my conditioning as well, she is completely subservient to me...and she has been used on occasion to demonstrate proper conditioning techniques to your wife in a group setting as well." John said in a very scientific way.

"So what you are saying is all three have fucked my wife?" I asked bluntly.

"Well, yes...yes we have." John answered without batting an eye. "But all to your benefit I might add."

"Hmmmph." I snorted. "And what about Abigail, where did you find her?"

"Abigail came to us about 3 years ago. She was 22 years old. She had just gotten married and really wanted to show her new husband exactly what he was getting. She went through the conditioning process and was one of my best students. Near the end of her conditioning her husband was killed in a head on collision with a drunk driver. She was obviously devastated. It took me months to help her deal with the grief and the loss. We offered her a place to stay for a bit...and three later here we are...she is also completely subservient to me and now helps with all new clients that want to go through the conditioning process." John said.

"OK!" I said.

"OK?" Laurie asked. "OK what?"

"OK, let's do this." I offered with a wink back to my lovely wife sitting on her knees at my feet.

I saw a glow of happiness come over like I've never seen before. Her entire demeanor changed. She squealed in delight and jumped on to my lap straddling me on the couch.

"Thank you Connor, oh God, thank you so much! I just want to make you happy! I just want to please you and only you!" she said as she began kissing my face all over.

"Blue roses." John said firmly and loudly.

Laurie's body went limp against mine. I moved her over onto the couch beside me and laid her down gently. I looked over and also noticed that Abigail had slumped over in her chair completely motionless. John walked over to where Abigail was seated and pressed a button on an intercom box that was on the wall.