Wife-Trapping the Real Estate Wives

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This might be my best listing ever if I get it."

I guess she was resigned to her fate, whether she was the most deserving fuck or not. The girl sure was trying. I sent her home to her husband and kids still full of my cum and with it on her breath. I assume she stopped for some gum and a quick clean up in a gas station restroom.

There was an hour for me to clean up and rest. Feeling overconfident I changed the sheets on the bed. I was watching a bit of the game on TV when Lynette ran the doorbell.

**************************************

Lynette won the "Most Perfume on a Real Estate Lady" award. Maybe she had fucked someone else on the way over and that was the cover up. Either that or she was getting one hell of a discount for buying by the case.

She looked good. One of the best in the photos, expensively dressed, and probably a $200 hairdo I would be doing my best to fuck up for her. Lynette went through my house like she couldn't wait to get her clothes off and fuck me. She was one of those spoiled wives that thought her pussy could get her whatever she wanted.

"Bottom line. I want your listing. I'll do whatever it takes to get it."

What? She was undressing already. We had never left the bedroom and she was pulling me onto my bed with me on top of her. I somehow got my pants down and she had me inside her in seconds. We were rocking in nice rhythm with my cock in as deep as it would go and she could take it. I was banging tight against her cervix.

"Oh, baby. When that thing goes off your seed is going to spurt right through and into my womb."

I hoped her husband had her on the pill or she wasn't in her fertile time. My seed directly into her womb was an idea that was going to make me cum. Then something seemed to be missing.

"I can't cum in you without tasting you first."

"Well, go for it!"

Lynette put her arms above her head and flopped her legs open. The woman was pretty tasty. If her pussy was a bakery item it would be the best selling on the menu. It sure had a creamy filling. My tongue lapped it up. I don't think she expect me to make her cum. After the little surprise she laid there daring me not to stop. I love a good dare.

Later she wanted to get back to fucking. The idea of my seed directly into her womb, fertile or not was screaming in my mind. Fuck her! She had two kids and a husband. Another kid wasn't going to hurt them. Maybe that was her plan all along. I gave her an impressive load considering all my recent activity and sent her on her way loaded with sperm.

I think if I would have asked Lynette would have told some kind of lie to her husband and spent the weekend with me. I needed to shower the perfume off me and change more sheets.

**************************************

Five for five! Stacy was next. Last of the blondes. Her voice was sexy on the phone when I made the appointment and like the others she looked hot and self-centered. She called about fifteen minutes before the appointment. I thought my streak had ended.

"Hi, I wanted to beg for an extra few minutes to get to our appointment. I had floor duty answering the phones. When I went out to my car it would not start. My husband is going to pick me up. I'll be there, but a few minutes late if that is okay."

"Yeah, sure. No problem. Don't rush yourself."

This could be new. Her husband was bringing me his wife not knowing it might be for me to fuck her if all went as planned and as how things had gone with the others. She was late by less than 15 minutes. The trick would be what to do with her husband.

"Hi, I'm Stacy. Sorry I'm late."

I didn't glance towards the car. I sure wasn't going to invite her husband along. I got her inside. She was still somewhat flustered.

"What about your husband. Does he want to out for a drink and come back when you call or something?"

"Oh, no. He brought the kids. They'll just sit out in the car and wait. It's our two kids and the baby. The baby is 5 months. Probably much easier just to wait in the car with them."

I probably should have invited them in, but that was the last thing I wanted was her kids clamoring about my house and it seemed like she felt that way as well.

"I feel like we are off to a nervous start, but I find your home to be lovely. Just what most young couples are looking for. I wish my husband and I could afford it. I guess I need to keep getting those listings."

That was followed by a nervous laugh as I continued to show her around the house. I really wanted to go six for six. Stacy had a "thing" about her. Not sure what it was, but I wanted a shot at that pussy. Baby or not her tits looked worth sucking. They hung large and round in her bra.

"Lets look at the Master again before we talk business."

She actually led me back to my bedroom.

"Look, my day has been all fucked up and now the whole car thing."

I was surprised by the quick use of the F-word. Maybe I blushed a little.

"So, you talked to other agents. I'm sure at least one of them a woman. You probably fucked her so I want to be sure my name stays in the hat for the contract. As hectic and disastrous as my day has been I'm sure a good fucking is just what I need right now. Could you do that? Could you give me a good fucking?"

That was sincere. She really meant it.

"I get to eat your pussy a little first."

"Great! All the better. The way I feel I hope you can swallow fast."

Stacy could lubricate fast. It was slick and pleasant tasting. I made her cum pretty quickly. She just laid there afterwards.

"Oh, fuck. That was part of what I needed."

I flicked my tongue at the twat a couple of more times and sucked onto her clit. Boom! Got her good twice and I had built a load for her. I moved up to fuck her.

"Let, me get on top. I've got something special for you."

I laid on my back. Those big round tits were still covered by her blouse and bra. Her tits spilled out when the bra came off. They hung right in my face as I felt her reach for my cock and guide it into her stickiness.

"You ever fucked a nursing mother before? These things are full. I should have milked myself out before coming over here."

There was a lot of tit there. The baby kept the nipples red and swollen. Some milk had leaked through her nipples at the tips. I tasted it and then started to suck. Suddenly warm milk had an attraction for me. I was drinking it down in gulps.

"That's going to take you a few minutes to drain those just like I'm going to drain your balls."

Who was this woman and where had she been all my life? Just then I could feel my cock go upside her full length. Her cunt walls barely struggled.

"Hmmmmn. Nice cock. We had a neighbor with a cock about your size right after I got married."

"Oh, were you in real estate then?"

"No, I've just really always been into cock. Keep fucking me."

If I had her around I'd nurse at her big tits every day. We didn't seem to be in a hurry and her husband and kids were waiting outside in the car for Christ's sake. I'd get interested in milking her tits and almost forget I was fucking her. After about 45 minutes my balls tightened and I fired my load up her cunt.

"Oh, my. You shot almost as much up inside me as you sucked out." She teased.

Stacy stay on me with her fuck motions continuing. Her tits now leaked baby's milk on my face and chest.

"I guess I should strap these things back up and get back to the family. This was a most unusual fuck, wouldn't you say?"

"I couldn't agree more." I laughed.

"Just remember who showed you a good time a the contract signing."

"I promise I'll never forget."

I pointed out my cum running from her snatch.

"Want to clean up first?"

"No, I take it to go."

"She used two fingers to scoop up the leakage and licked my cum into her mouth."

"Extra protein for the baby." She grinned.

Then she put her mouth over my dick and sucked for a couple of minutes.

"A baby can never get too much protein."

She dressed as I watched.

"Do I look like I've just been fucked?" She teased.

"A little bit."

"Fuck it. He's never going to notice."

And, then she was gone.

Blondes! Six for six!

**************************************

Sunday! My heart and brain along with my dick told me I could have given the listing to any of the blondes. Maybe it was the stupid part of me that had we scanning agency rosters for what else looked fuckable. Some of the other blondes looked good, too. There were 22 real estate brokers in town. Maybe I could cherry pick one good fuck from each of them.

Having had success with six ladies in 4 days I could run the table on the other 16 brokers, score with some cunt from each, in less than a couple of weeks I could get an agent to fuck from each company. Surely it wasn't just the blondes that let themselves get fucked to sign a listing.

Brunettes, redheads, old, and young. There was a lot of variety out there. I had marked three when the phone rang.

"Hi, What are you doing right now?"

"Uh, just checking something on the computer."

I had no idea who it was and she was giving me no clues. It was sex talk and she was missing my dick. It had to be one of the blondes. I didn't dare guess the wrong one. Finally the clue.

"My future husband would rather golf with his friends rather than hang around with me. Do you think I should have fucked him?"

"What? And, ruin the honeymoon surprise?" It was my nineteen year old, Anna with the hard body.

"Can I park in your garage?"

"What?"

"When I come over can I park in your garage. I don't want my car seen on the street for three hours."

"Sure! Come on."

"Okay, Sweetie. See you in ten."

The first hour was eating pussy with a little sixty-nine thrown in. That's what Anna wanted. Me eating her pussy. They I got to fuck her. It was like fucking Barbie except there was nothing plastic about Anna's figure. I was fucking a knockout. If you ever heard the expression "I'd give my left nut to fuck that" ... this gal would leave a trail of left nuts behind.

Anna arrived at ten in the morning. After fucking her twice we hung out naked together and fixed some lunch. Then I fucked her again and she hurried home full of my cum right at one o'clock. I hope the soon-to-be new husband liked his golf.

**************************************

By three in the afternoon I had circled the faces of a couple of more agents when the phone rang.

"I got kind of bored around the house. I told my husband I was going to driving around looking for For Sale by Owner signs to look for clients. How about you fuck me a couple of hours instead?"

"Okay. Sounds good. Wanted me let you park in the garage?"

"No, the street's fine. I don't care who sees me. They'll just think it's a follow up call."

I had no idea who was coming to my house when the knock came at the door. I opened it to find Nancy my first-fuck blonde. The newbie with the casual attitude. Nancy was durable and do-able. No conversation necessary. She undressed. I looked at her cunt.

"You can eat me. I've been a good girl."

She liked getting off with my tongue, but she was there to fuck. Ten minutes and my cock was in her. Even though she got me to cum in her when I went soft I left it in and was hard a fucking her a few minutes later. We seemed to have a connection that just kept it going. We went to two hours and a half with lots of kissing and making out. Nancy dressed.

"Better get home to the family. I'll be cooking Sunday dinner with your cum in my cunt."

"Sounds delicious."

"How's the agent hunt going? You probably fucked all of them, didn't you?"

I just smiled.

"Oh, shit. How many?"

"Six for six."

"And, you made them all think they might get your listing. You know you can go to hell for that, don't you?"

"Might be worth it."

"Could be. Let's do this again in a couple of days. Keep me at the top of the list."

Those were the two that came back. Nancy and Anna. Anna with the wedding looming even closer was back on Tuesday for a couple of fresh loads and wanted to fuck on the weekend. The next week would be her wedding.

Nancy was the spur of the moment one. Sometimes she would take off work, fake an appointment or do that phony looking for For Sale by Owner thing again. He husband never suspected as I nailed her two or three times a week for months.

**************************************

Monday I had a redhead over that had a real "fuck me" look about her. A little landing patch as the only unshaven part of her pussy made that thing very edible. We spent two hours with her showing me she could cum every couple of minutes whether I was fucking her or eating her out.

The girl had a small set of tits and a very round ass. I guess the Lord giveth and the Lord taketh away. I liked the small tits and hard nipples poking my chest. The round ass kept her cunt right up against my me so my cock was always buried in her.

She and her husband settled on having just one kid and if that is the body she gets left with it was a very good decision.

We fucked after I ate her out, chatted and then fucked again. Why do women cheat on their husbands and when offered a chance to clean up decide to leave the sperm in their cum soaked cunts? It must be for the hello kiss for their spouse with another man's cum in their wet pussies.

This way the first agent to get pushy about me signing a listing agreement. Things got a little ugly when she found out offering her pussy wouldn't always get her a signature. When she was cussing me while slamming on her clothes I had to get a dig in:

"What are you going to do, tell you husband on me?"

"Fuck you, asshole!"

On a scale of one to ten she was no match for the blondes.

**************************************

Tuesday morning found me with some regret for making appointments by hair color. After the good pussy and bad attitude from the redhead the day before I had some reservations about the listing appointment I had make for ten that morning.

Something should be said for a morning fuck. Maggie arrived smartly dressed and with a curt, but friendly attitude. After showing her through the place Maggie had loosened up and had gotten a little touchy/feely. We discussed my state of being single and her marriages. I offered her a beer and was surprised when she accepted. My mind was picturing how her long red curls would look brushing over her bare nipples.

The late thirties showed on her. Plus, the multiple marriages were to seven men from which she had nine children. Two were still in high and the rest out of the home. She showed me pictures of them and of her husband. The pretty girls had gotten Mom's good looks.

Things were going well. In spite of her age, her husbands and all those kids Maggie was on my "Must Fuck" list. She had ten years on my gold standard for women of being mid to late twenties and twenty years on nineteen year old Anna.

I offered another beer. After a gulp from the second bottle Maggie offered some advice.

"Maybe I should warn you, after the second beer I usually end up fucking the guy."

She stood to take off her jacket and placed in on the back of the chair. I could se her generous tits right through the blouse and Maggie was going braless. I went over behind her and started playing with her boobs. The nipples hardened. She unbuttoned her blouse as I fondled her breasts. She had the kind of sag that I loved on older women. Her large tits curved down a few inches then rocketed straight out with the nipples.

Now standing she faced me, shaking her long hair so it hung over her nipples like I had imagined. I teased her nipples while she worked my shirt off me. The big jugs felt good against my chest. During all the kissing and stroking that was going on Maggie worked her ass back to sit on the edge of the table. When her legs came up and her skirt opened for me she didn't much believe in panties either. A thick red bush of pubic hair was saying hello.

Maggie smiled at me.

"Maybe we should go to your bedroom for this."

"Okay, but I'm eating that pussy first."

I didn't care by then if some guy had fucked her on the way over. I was eating that pussy. What a trip. Seven marriages and nine kids for the redhead and I wanted to eat her out. I sort of waited for her to lie back in the bed.

"You back first. I'll make this right for you."

Once on my back Maggie put her head towards my knees and brought a leg up over my face. This could work. Her cunt was a heavy thatch of red hair with the pinkness of her pussy looking soft, wet, and puffy right in the center of it. Maggie leaned down towards me until my tongue lapped at her center. A few quick few laps from my tongue and the lips opened up and settled down over my mouth. As the heat of her slit settled over me her mouth took my cock to the base within a half dozen plunges into her throat.

Morning sex was nice. Neither of us had been through anything to make the day stressful. Rather than a tired sex at the end of the day all couples should start the day with a morning fuck.

Maggie was a creamer. Once her pussy got started she kept a continual stream of her juices flowing into my mouth. She got off several times before I sent my load down her throat. After cumming she didn't move from my face. I had her cleaned out and was carefully lapping each new droplet as it would appear. On Maggie's part, her boobs felt good mashed into my chest as she sucked my mostly limp cock in and out of her mouth.

Maybe I wouldn't understand her six divorces, but I could sure understand why seven guys would want to marry her. She must have been wild as hell in her twenties. I found myself eating her again and she was face down on my hard cock. She was feeding me quite a snack again when she moved and asked me if I was going to fuck her.

"I was just waiting for you to be ready."

"Hell, I was ready when I came through the front door. I was ready riding over her in the car. I've had that big thing down my throat now I need it up my snatch. What I need is a load of cum spraying around inside it."

Maggie went on her back and I started fucking her. Something about it put me at ease. No pressure, no worries. We were just fucking. It was comfortable fucking Maggie. Not comfortable like an old shoe, but I fit in her just right. Like a shoe she didn't feel too tight and there wasn't any room to flop around. As much as I was enjoying all the variety I'd been offered when it came to fucking Maggie I could make her a regular. Maybe even daily. It was that good.

She got that load sprayed around inside her she wanted and was cumming hard when she got it. I left it in her. She had a way of making it show some little signs of life. We kissed and chatted. I'd burying my face in her tits and suck her nipples. She'd thrust back at me whenever she felt any sign of hardness. Finally we were going full force. Something about the way she could say "fuck me" let you know that you wouldn't be able to hold back. My testicles must be getting used to the extra fucking because I sure put a load in her.

Again, Maggie kind of lingered. For me, most of my work is from home. As long as I log at least thirty-two hours per week on the company server I'm good. And, it can be any day, any time, day or night. Maggie had been there three hours. I wondered about her job.

Women sure had a casual approach to sex as compared to say, my Mom's generation. Women I've known before, but especially my real estate ladies never asked me to wear a condom, or pull out. Except for the snotty bitch a condom was never mentioned, and I think that was more for her housekeeping reason rather that fear of disease or pregnancy. They all just barebacked me with no concern for the consequences what-so-ever.

Then you look at today's families. Whether it's two or three kids or a half dozen. You look at most of them with their mothers and wonder who the hell the father's must be. Then you talk to them and find out the couple has been married ten or fifteen years. You want to ask the Dad if he works out of town a lot. The moms seem to be happy with their mismatched kids and proud to know other people are figuring it out and their husbands are not.