Wife-Trapping the Real Estate Wives

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So, that's what went through my head while my cock was softening and I was sucking nipples and sharing a few intimate kisses. I didn't want to spoil the mood, but Anna could be calling me any minute as she had said she would see me Tuesday.

"I'm not going to get you in trouble with you boss or husband, am I?"

"Oh, no. My boss is my husband."

"What?"

Maggie got up and began to dress.

"My boss is my husband. We met ten years ago when my previous husband and I were selling our house. Now he's my broker and we are partners at the firm. He had a hand in raising every one of my kids even though none of them were his. I started fucking him while the house was for sale. He had money and a nice dick. We liked to fuck. I got my real estate license and now here were are. Well, here I am anyway. You would think he would have caught on by now, but everything is good and he is clueless."

The wheels were spinning in my brain. Maggie had six husbands and nine kids before she was 38 years of age. I wondered if any of them ever caught her fucking around. I was imagining the possibilities. I wondered what my number on her list I might be.

"Did you hear me?"

It was Maggie's voice.

"Oh, no sorry. I was lost in thought about what a great fuck you are."

"I was saying we should do this again next week."

"Really??"

I was a little shaken.

"I should have my mind made up by then about the listing."

"Oh, that won't make a difference. I can always use some cock. Not that I'm a slut. I do fuck to get listings, but I'm not one of those that gives it away to everybody. I'd like your cock in me again and again. I'm comfortable with you."

There was that "comfortable" word again. This time coming from Maggie. I kissed her and watched her walk to her car. As I waved to her I thought, "There goes another wife going back to her husband with a cunt full of cum."

**************************************

I wasn't sure when I'd hear from Anna. She could be tied up with a client or maybe fucking for another listing. I showered Maggie off me and changed the sheets. I was doing a lot of laundry. I got in an hour or so logged in to work. Anna's called about three with a 5 minute warning that she was on her way. She was ready to fuck when she arrived.

The green light was given to go down on her. She said I had been her last fuck when we got together on Sunday.

"It's because you just aren't trying." I teased.

Anna beat me undressed and straddled my thighs facing me. Her busy little cunt gaped open a bit as I went for a finger in her. Something had her so hot she was squirming before I was in to the second knuckle. She kissed me while I finger-fucked her. Then she broke the kiss.

"Want to eat my little pussy?"

She knew I did and squealed as she ran naked for my bedroom. By the time I caught up her legs were spread and she had my meal all ready for me.

"Do me good. I've been thinking about this and needing it badly all day long."

My tongue was flooded with girl juices. Anna was fucking her cunt right at my face. She got what she needed pretty quickly and was polite enough to lay there and let me continued to give her little orgasms that made her tummy quiver.

"Go ahead and fuck me. I might get out of here and sell something today."

She wasn't really in a hurry and I managed to cum in her twice.

The contrast with Maggie was staggering comparing a woman with seven marriages to a nineteen year old waiting for her first. Don't expect me to explain the difference between fucking someone with all that experience and someone about to become a first time bride. I didn't bother to dress as Anna got ready to leave. I'd work naked at the computer for a while before cleaning up for a late evening appointment about the listing.

"Hey, you are on your own for a while. I've got wedding things to do the whole rest of the week. You'll fuck me Saturday morning. Dumbass thinks he needs to golf again with his buddies before we get married. A couple of hours after you fuck me I'll be Mrs. What's-his-name." She laughed.

"Whoa, I thought is was next week."

"No, this Saturday. After that you'll be cumming in a married woman. The way he likes golf we should figure on four hours every Saturday. You can eat that pussy you're always after. And, maybe we'll get a couple of chances like this every week."

"Are you sure you want to get married?"

It all seemed kind of surreal. New husband and planning to fuck me on the side several times per week.

"You shouldn't complain. You know that married pussy is the best pussy. Don't be complaining." She teased.

"I feel bad I didn't get you a gift."

"Oh, you already did!"

She patted her pussy and raised her skirt. Cum was already wet and through her panties as she prepared to take my load back to work with her.

**************************************

Tuesday night would be my first brunette and my first Asian. Both her he parents were born Japanese. Muri was cute little thing married to an American soldier. They had met in California. They had two very young children. He husband was overseas on duty. Sales records showed she was pretty proficient at selling and listing houses. I was going to find out if her hairy little twat had anything to do with it.

Petite and short, there was nothing girlish about her figure. I wondered if tits that looked D-Cup on her could be fake. A trim waist and flared hips made her look more than fuckable.

As we talked going through the house I asked about her husband.

"We just talked via Skype before I left the office to come over here. He gets horny and I flash my tits at him to keep him going. He shows the other guys. When they are back in the States I'm pretty popular. Everyone looks at me like they want to fuck me."

"How about me?"

"Yes, you kind of have that look."

Muri laughed which made the big knockers jiggle. My eyes locked on them. Muri blushed and laughed all the harder.

"You see what I mean? What's wrong with you men?"

"You seem to get a lot out of it yourself."

I never took my eyes off them.

"I don't think they are real."

They looked huge ... and real. I didn't see any better way to bait her. If she slapped me and left, then she slapped me and left. I didn't think Muri was the kind to slap me a leave.

She pulled the tail of her blouse from her skirt. All the women wore skirts. I guess it's the allure of what's up under there and the idea of maybe reaching up under there and snatching their panties off. Women knew how to work a skirt.

Muri pulled up her blouse. Her bra hooked in front. She unclasped it and pulled the cup off her right tit. Holy Shit! It was definitely a D-Cup. With her being tiny it was probably a size 30 D-Cup. I don't know where you'd buy a bra like that, but what a tit.

"I can tell it's big, but I can't tell if it's real from here."

"Then get closer."

I don't know who was outsmarting whom, but Muri was loving showing off her tit. Me getting to see her big tit or not she was probably outsmarting me.

"Well, if it's fake there should be a scar under your boob or around the nipple."

"You won't be satisfied unless you look."

Was anyone still thinking about real estate here? I lifted her boob and looked for a scar. Genuine tit so far. I looked closely around her nipple, a nipple that was now hard and distended. I held the nipple between my fingers while I looked. Muri gave herself away. She was into it. Someone was going to have to fuck her. I put my hand on her boob and sucked on the nipple.

"Hmmm. Seems real to me. How about the other one?"

"What about the other one?"

"How do I know it's real. You may be all wobbly and lopsided and had the other one worked on so they'd be they same."

Muri's brain was starting to kick in somewhere about six inches below her belly button.

"God, but you are hard to convince."

The other cup got moved aside. Her left tit popped into view. It was a bullshit move, but I examined it anyway. By the time I did the tongue test Muri was well over the cliff. I looked her straight in the eye. The slight lack of focus showed she was now thinking with her vagina.

"You look like you need me to take you back to the bedroom and fuck you."

"Uh-huh ..."

Still wondering who outsmarted whom I shoved my face between her legs. Turns out there weren't panties up that skirt. I was going to eat the hell out of her little Japanese cunt and then fuck her. Muri was pretty high spirited. I got my hands under her tight ass and slathered my face all through her cunt. Like all women the time came she had to be fucked.

Screams turned to moans and back to screams again. I kept eating her cunt as she went from shoving my face into her wet twat to beating on my shoulders begging me to stop. Her petite size didn't give her much leverage to dislodge me from being merciless to her swollen clit and fast-flowing slit. Finally she just succumbed to it and muttered, "Oh, fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck," over and over again.

The secret was that as long as she kept cumming I wasn't going to quit. Again, back to who was outsmarting whom. (God, I love the word "Whom". I don't know where or how to use it, but whom the fuck cares.) I kept at her cunt. I had no idea if she had to be somewhere else soon or even cared. All of Muri's thinking was being done below her belly button fueled by the fact that all the time my face was eating her pussy my hands were on her big boobs and teasing her nipples.

Finally Muri had some hard convulsions as I got to her good. It must have been an hour that I had kept her under my control. We were at the point that we knew who won that one, or did we? Although she would still lunge her cunt at me when I'd give her little orgasms when she again tried to push my head away I let her. When I moved up to my knees she laid with her legs flopped open and those big knockers were standing tall on her chest.

"My mother is watching my kids. I'm going to be late, but I need you to fuck me."

"Maybe just a little more."

It wasn't fair. Her pussy was in control of her body, had been for almost an hour, from head to toe. I could do whatever I wanted. Her tiny petite body was limp from all the effort of cumming and sometimes the effort not to cum. She tried to mess with me. Her cunt kept getting in the way. The little Japanese wife was a cum princess. Maybe not when she went willingly into my bedroom, but I figured her out. Those little moves she made that she didn't know telegraphed helped me keep her cunt out of control.

I gloated and laughed silently to myself as I continued to not let her stop cumming. Her mother and children were going to find Mommy very late in getting home. She couldn't be any more my captive if I had tied her to the bed. Muri didn't want to get away. She wanted anything I'd do to her. She wouldn't have been able to walk even if her throbbing pussy had let her legs back together. It was dark outside now.

Muri may have had her cunt eaten, but never without let up. Most guys have the attitude of "she's wet enough, I'm fucking her". More of a quick lick and shove in the dick. She had taken over squeezing her own boobs during the first hour. My hands under her ass bounced her cunt up into my face. I'm not sure she even knew it was no longer light outside. Her mother and her kids had been all but forgotten now. She was reduced to being cunt and clit, tits and nipple. She was to locked into pleasure they to think of anything else.

Maybe I should fuck her and let her go home. I was going to fuck her. I built her up to an orgasm where she was screaming again. Then I stopped. I pulled my face out of her cunt and walked away. Both little hands went to her crotch. One rubbed circles pounding her clit. She tried to get the other inside her.

I turned on the light beside the bed to watch Muri get herself off. She blinked, now realizing the room had been dark. Her hand on her clit was a blur. The one she was trying to stuff in her cunt was in with all four fingers and her thumb inside her. Had she made a fist the whole thing would have slipped inside her.

It was about the hottest thing I had ever seen. I'd never witnessed a woman get herself off. For poor Muri she was right there and couldn't get herself over the top. He body contorted all over the bed, but she couldn't get herself the release. It was mean to let her be like that. It was my revenge against all women and their lying sneaky ways. I left her there and went to take a piss. Her cries became silence. I heard her get out of bed. When I turned around from the toilet she was naked in the doorway. Her huge tits were heaving on her chest. I hadn't noticed her pussy gap. The space between her thighs showed her now open and protruding pussy lips.

"You'd damn well better fuck me and get me off good!"

She sat on the toilet. I watched her and listened to her piss. For the hundred times I'd made her cum I still hadn't cum once. It almost hurt, me needing the release myself. I pulled down the front of my underwear and let my cock pop out towards her face. I've already said I'm not huge, but bigger than most. More than Muri had seen be it boyfriends, husband, or real estate clients.

It was kind of a whisper, but the words were, "Holy Fucking Shit!" I let her put some of it in her mouth. She was on the toilet naked, sucking my cock. I wanted to blow my load down her throat. Maybe not even fuck her. I think with her looks and those big tits little Muri always got her way.

I stepped back and turned towards the bed. I laid on my back. I could see Muri in the bathroom mirror as she wiped her pussy with a wash cloth. She looked at herself, patted her tummy and both of her nipple a few seconds before turning to come to the bed.

My cock was rock hard and straight up. I pushed down on my pubic bone to give her the effect of the full length.

"God, how big is that thing?"

Her voice was husky.

"Ten inches!"

That was one of those time I mentioned you go lie about length. What was a 5 foot, ninety-five pound, Japanese girl going to know about it being ten inches or the truth about it being just under eight?

"Wow!"

Muri was impressed. Apparently my little white lie worked and also apparently her encounters had been with average and smaller dicks. With her small size she straddled me and had to sort of back down on it. Muri wanted it in her. With a couple of inches inside her she was able to come up on her knees and slide down on more of my shaft. About six inches were inside her when we seem to be ready to go where no man has gone before.

All the thrusting down on me and the yelling that she was going to cum was getting to me. All the motions showed that she was wanting all of it in her.

My thoughts about who was tricking whom came back to my mind. So far Muri had about cummed herself to death and I was still holding my original load. What if the little whore got her self off and left me with my cock throbbing in the air? Just as she was thrusting violently and beginning to cum I lifted her petite body up off my cock and laid her on her back on the bed.

Her legs flopped open, thinking I was going to fuck her I dropped my face into her cunt again. I went from trying to get my tongue impossibly inside her to her cervix to sucking hard on her clit. Then there were the screams. Muri was cumming with everything she had, yet with no control over what was happening to her.

If we were somehow playing a game it was going to be my game. Not with any particular rules, but my game. I could ram my cock in her and she'd have me off in less that five minutes. She would control that. Yet, I could eat her pussy all night and drive her positively insane with her having no desire for me to stop. There was no effort to get away, no pushing to try to stop me. I'd lap at her pussy to let her calm down then suck and nip at her clit to put her into the next orgasm.

At almost midnight her phone went off with a text. It was from her mother.

WHERE R YOU. YOU OK?

Shit! I didn't want the cops looking for her. She had not moved. Normally there would be nothing like a text or call to get a woman's attention. Muri still had her legs open with her fingertips squeezing her nipples. I was beside the bed. Muri didn't seem to know I had gotten up.

"Muri! Your Mom sent a text. She wants to know where you are."

She took the phone in sort of a stupor. She looked around unfocused. She stared at the phone while trying to motion me back between her legs. Maybe I should fuck her now. She grabbed my hair and pulled my face back into her cunt. I looked up at her. She squirmed when I started sucking one cunt lip then the other into my mouth. I watched her face as she tried to text. She sent the message and then melted onto my tongue, hit a big orgasm and laid quietly.

Her phone slid to where I could read the message.

STOPPED BY NICKI'S FOR SOME DRINKS. BETTER NOT DRIVE. SEE YOU IN THE MORNING. MURI

Muri laid in place. Her pussy would rock up towards me then back down when she wanted her clit teased. She seemed perfectly content. Now who was in control? She wasn't getting out of my bed, but I had been eating pussy for hours. When I'd look up Muri's face was taunt and her eyelashes batted as her eyes would roll back in her head.

I was pretty sure I had won. The pretty little Japanese was in my control. Everyone I'd ever been with before came to a point where they were done and either she or I went home. Muri had texted her mom that she was spending the night with a friend. It was obvious she had no plans to leave.

I was going to fuck her. She moaned and protested when I moved up. Then her little hand reached down to guide my cock into that sweet cunt of hers that was so much in control of her mind and body.

This probably wouldn't take long. Once I'd cum in her it would be game even. Which is bullshit. Muri would hold all the cards. Could it be cumming in a woman's cunt sucks the power from a man? My seed against her cervix would make her the winner.

I tried to think things to make myself last like imagining I was fucking my ex-wife. Not helping. Maybe some issues there. All else I could think of was my Mom. God, don't ever think about fucking your Mom when you are having sex. That about sent sperm flying out of the end of my cock. Another bad idea. Maybe an issue there. A quick thought about her mother keeping her kids at home while Muri got filled with cock. Also, not helpful.

Wait ... That last two inches Muri didn't get down on the brief time she was on top. How many guys get to fuck a woman that can't take the whole length. We seemed to be stuck at the six inch mark. Muri thrust up on my cock so hard I swear I could feel it bend. Well, that was over. Might have been her cervix, but something gave way. Not a bad thing however. Muri was going insane as my dick went somewhere totally new to her.

What else could I do? I thought of her husband in the military in the middle east. All he had gotten from his wife in months was a tit shot over Skype that he shared with the boys. I'd been fucking his wife all except the thirty minutes after she exposed her tits for him to share. Yes, it was true. Thanks for your service, but your wife fucks around on you.

Bought some time on that. Felt some guilt about fucking some soldier's wife. Somebody was going to be fucking her. It wasn't like I got her cherry for her first time cheating. She had told me there had been several others before me.

Oh, Lord! Back near it again. Fuck! That is some excellent pussy. I'm kissing all over those big tits. She's crying and screaming at the same time. She's cumming. I'm cumming ... am I cumming? Think fast! Somebody else. Somebody else. Oh, shit. Mom again? No not Mom.

Damn! There was that feeling in my balls and my groin. Lots of sperm. Swimmers and seed flooded into Muri. Yeah, I had to be through her cervix. Those little baby makers were going directly into her womb. She had to be on the pill anyway.