Wife-Trapping the Real Estate Wives

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I started to say something to Muri. She was out. I mean out ... gone. Breathing ... her tits were heaving on her chest, nipples still like little spikes. I could feel cum leak out around my cock. "Call me the King, Baby! You just got a royal fucking!"

So, there was this problem. I just fucked one of my hottest women ever. Pretty, petite, big tits, tight pussy. Yet when I shot my load I was imagining I was fucking my mother. I hear there is therapy for that. Thanksgiving this year is going to be a bitch.

I lay on my back thinking. Muri snuggled as close to me as her D-cups would let her. Sound asleep or totally out of it she was quiet and held her naked body to me.

Why was I thinking about Mom! My mother was pretty cute for her time. I saw her naked when I was about eight. I didn't know what they were doing, but Dad was at work and Mom was fucking Mr. Roper from next door. It wasn't just the once. It was a lot. I didn't know what it meant at the time, but Mom keep begging him to cum in her.

There was that delivery guy. I watched that several times. He always laid his brown pants over the couch. Mom would put her arms on the back of the couch with her dress up over her back and her panties around her ankles while delivery man fucked her from behind.

There were a couple of times I caught her with a couple of guys in the house when I was in high school. She'd slip them out the back not knowing I'd watched while the pounded her full of cum. I always wanted to ask Dad if he knew.

The last time was rehearsal dinner for my wedding. Everyone was having a few drinks. My bride disappeared for a while at the same time as a guy that was supposed to be a boyfriend of her sister that just happened to be someone my ex-wife had dated previously. Not being totally stupid I had some curiosity. While looking for my soon-to-be wife I saw my mother being fucked by my gal's father.

Maybe that's why I don't trust women. I'm not sure I even like women. Not meaning I like men. I like fucking woman, but more in a predatory way. Always looking to find a woman that cheats. Maybe Mom is my reason for being the wife trapper. She did look good getting fucked though.

Well, Muri woke up before I did. She wasn't shy about waking me for another round. When I was ready to fill her cunt she had cum a couple of times and was right along with me.

This was working pretty good. She showered and started putting on her clothes. The big knockers got the best of me and we fucked again. When I shot my second load in her I had a vision. It was Mom. I mean, Muri was Mom. Or, whatever, my mind had me pump my Mom full of cum.

Muri had to get home so she could Skype her husband. I was confused ... very confused.

**************************************

I'll make a note that Muri and I didn't ever get together again. See didn't even call back about the listing. Me on the other hand, I was hoping my next fuck didn't end up with my mother's face on her when I emptied my cum up her cunt.

That wouldn't take long to find out. I had another brunette coming to check the house in the afternoon. With my luck with real estate ladies so far fucking her was pretty much a sure thing.

My work needed my attention. I didn't want pussy to get me fired. I showered after Muri left and got in some hours on the company server. I couldn't believe it was Wednesday already. I got enough work done online so my bosses wouldn't be saying anything.

Right on the dot at 2 P.M. Laura rang my doorbell. Funny thing how women can be on time when there are thousands of dollars on the line. She looked just like her online photo. You might say as pretty as a picture. She brushed right past me when I invited her in. At twenty-one she explained that she had worked at a bar while she learned real estate. As a side note she mentioned she liked working the bar scene and tried to work a couple of nights per week. A friendly smile followed her invitation for me to stop by.

After her flirting and body actions while looking at the house and the invitation to the bar I was 100% certain I'd be fucking her. Personally I'm not much of drinker or a bar person. My main use for them has been to pick up married pussy on her girl's night out. Laura left the impression that she wouldn't put a up fight if someone tried to fuck her. I could visualize her working the bar and slipping out for a fuck and maybe another before heading home to her husband.

She told that her husband was a college boy striving to be a one of those upper one percent guys that sucks the wealth from the country. He was 28 and had met her in the bar, then married her. That made me want to fuck her all the more. I had the feeling he was naive to the fact that his wife liked cock and lots of it.

Laura didn't hide her barmaid demeanor. She talked a little rough and you could tell she liked being hit on. She asked if I had talked to other agents, if they made special "concessions", and acted perfectly willing to fuck me if it helped her chances.

She looked like the girl next door type until her clothes came off. First of all she had to have been in a tanning booth in the nude. Her body was pretty much average, but something about her made it work. Maybe it was her man-eater mentality. Then came her statement that didn't shock me, but did catch me off guard.

"My husband is gone a lot. He works harder to make his next million than he does to keep me happy. I try to make sure I get someone to fuck me every day."

Pretty scrappy for a twenty-one year old.

"Next million? Did you say next million?"

"Yes, he's ripped off enough people to be worth about seven. If you fuck me you'll be fucking a rich woman. If I left him today I'd get half. So, what do you say? Want to fuck my three million dollar pussy?"

"Sure ... if I don't have to pay for it. I don't have the cash."

"Well, you could sell your house ... " Laura laughed.

First things first. I nuzzled my face into her pussy with no complaints from her. Looking up when she started to react I spoke.

"I guess I'll have to owe you."

"No, you're off to a good start. This one is free."

Why if I'm in control do I always end up getting hooked on pussy? I have this three foot thing going. Any women that gets within three feet I have to fuck her. It might be 30 feet or three hundred feet. Something about almost every woman makes me want to fuck her.

All that money gave her an air of elegance, yet her bar maid mouth made her sound like a crack whore. I kept my face in her cunt. Juices flowed onto my tongue. Her clit was her weak spot. Absolute a hair trigger. A couple of orgasms from Laura and I was ready to fuck her. My cock rammed home. No biggest cock for her. Laura had been around, not that I wasn't appreciated. I was torn between making it last and blasting my seed into her. Young pussy is great.

"Well, am I worth it?"

"You said it was free. You can't charge me now."

"You'll pay in cum. My cunt's going to suck it right from your balls."

Wow! Her husband got a "buy one/get one free". A classy trophy wife and a nasty gutter slut.

"Do you tell everyone that you are rich?"

"No, I'm usually just the bar waitress that's easy to fuck. I sometimes talk about paying the electric bill and guys offer to help. It's kind of a little inside joke of mine."

The conversation helped me hold off cumming in her. Then it was all rockets, fireworks, and maybe a grenade or two. Laura went off and I drenched her cunt. She went to pee and clean up a little. When I went I expected her to be dressed and ready to leave. Instead of leaving she was in the center of my bed on her elbows and knees and her cunt pointed right at me.

"Want to fuck me from behind?"

I gave her an 8 inch answer. Pounded my cock into her hard. She liked hard. Hell, she liked everything. Slow and smooth, pussy eaten, it it was sex Laura liked it. I gave her twenty minutes of some of my best. Satisfied my entire load was in her Laura dropped a knee and rolled onto her back. Still hard enough to get it in I plunge my dick home in her.

So, then it got weird. We were doing that kind of fucking where you're done, but it hasn't softened enough to slip out yet. I was kissing her nipples and her neck. She'd cum back with a full on lip smashing tongue kiss. Then she got the Mom face. Not the kind of "I have kids" Mom face. My Mom's face. Not my Mom's face now, but back when I knew she was fucking other guys without Dad's knowledge.

"Why are you staring?"

"Oh, I don't know. You are just so beautiful."

"Yeah ... bullshit. What are you thinking?"

It was then rather than going soft and slipping out I was looking at the Mom face and getting hard again. Laura's eyes got big and she started fucking me again. I wasn't really pumping into her cunt, then realized the Mom face was fucking me. Looking down at Laura's body I was seeing Mom's body that I had spied on so many times when I catch her fucking someone other than Dad. Laura had her gutter mouth going again and I just blew a spurt that splattered inside her.

My mind was wrecked, all fucked up. Why was my Mom's face showing up in women I was fucking? Laura had to leave. Said she had to show some houses. I called my Mom to see if she was alright. I thought maybe she had died and her ghost was trying to tell me goodbye in a weird way. Mom was fine. I got a hardon listening to her voice as she talked.

I showered, jacking off under the hot spray. Caught myself jacking off thinking of my Mom naked twenty years ago. I heard myself scream. I was either insane or a very disturbed pervert. I got to the computer and did some work on the company server. I was almost getting my hours in for the week.

Then Nancy called, the first real estate fuck. She wanted some more. She came over and I fucked her once and we talked about the house and my success with the other agents. One hundred percent success rate and everyone left with my cum in them.

"That's what I thought. It's a mean business, high pressure, and let's be honest woman aren't ashamed to just straight fuck a guy these days. It's kind a defiance against family thing. I know that's why I do it."

I fucked her and sent her on her way. No Mom face for Nancy.

I think it's starting to get to me. Either that or I need a vacation. Maybe I should go home to see my parents or something.

The scream was inside my head, but loud. Seeing my mother might not be a good idea. If I'd catch her fucking around on Dad I'd probably shove the other guy away and mount her myself.

I got another four hours in on the server, took a break, and my mind got a little mushy. Back on the web I was scanning real estate agent photos and found a woman that looked like my Mom when I was in my teens. Same brown hair with a hint of red, same smile, and from the photo it looked like Mom's jugs under the jacket.

**************************************

Thursday. I waited for their office to open and called the lady that looked like Mom. Nice soft, sexy voice like I remembered Mom using with her boyfriends. I asked her about listing my house. Set the appointment for 1:00 o'clock.

When the doorbell rang if Susie had a different hair style and was wearing 1990's clothing I would have the version of Mom when I was fifteen. Me being smooth kind of faded. I needed to retain my composure. In checking Susie out while showing her around the house I could see about 90% of her was Mom. Maybe I had a fucking time machine in the basement.

Susie was everything I wanted her to be. She got the look I had seen Mom use when she looked at someone she was going to fuck. I was feeling fifteen years old when our clothes came off. The look was Mom. Even the hair on her mound, boobs, and the way her nipples looked when hard. Lord knows I had taken enough peeks at her cheating ways.

There was no need to insist on my usual desire to eat pussy first. It seemed like Susie's idea and I was ready to oblige. I stared up her thighs, at her cunt, to her boobs, and at the almost familiar smile on her face. I settled at her cunt and she wiggled herself into me. The taste was really good. I thought back to my childhood and wondered if what I was experiencing is what Mr. Roper knew. I never knew if he was Mom's first, just the first I knew about.

I wanted to keep eating her and Susie was having a good time, maybe cumming four times in fifteen minutes.

"Come up and fuck me."

That sure sounded like Mom at her best. My cock slid home easily into her depths. The face was there. I wasn't imagining it. It was Susie, but I was fucking Mom. You could have locked me up for crazy and I would have insisted it was her. My mind was telling me that this was the best fuck ever. I lasted only a few minutes, but Susie was ready for my load. I spurted deep into her and considered it was Mom that had my seed swimming towards her womb.

Laying naked together and kissing it still seemed like Mom. I was hard again in minutes much to the delight of Susie. She climbed on my cock from above and settled down on my length. She brushed her boobs against my face to get me to suck her nipples. I swear if milk would have come out you could have put me in a diaper.

My second load was in her ten minutes later. We laid and cuddled for a while. Lots of make out kissing. The Susie said she had to get home to her husband. He had a sales job and tonight was going to be his first night at home for a while.

"I hope he likes sloppy seconds." I chirped.

"Oh, he does. He just doesn't know it."

Then she was kissing me like we would fuck right there on the floor. Finally she broke the kisses and reached for the door. Then reaching for the door she said,

"I don't know what it is about your cock that I just can't get enough of."

"We should do this again then."

"Oh, most definitely. You notice I'm carrying two loads of your cum in me for my husband to play in. He'll think I'm wet because I glad to see him."

I recalled overhearing Dad say that to a buddy about Mom. The joke about it was it was one of Dad's buddies Mom had been fucking.

Susie lit up my world. Thoughts about fucking Mom might be wrong, but without her knowledge Susie made it real.

**************************************

Whatever might be wrong with me something seemed right. Susie would be back. We both knew it.

I tried to do some work online. After a couple of hours I was back to the real estate companies looking for one special person. I had come to the end of my line fucking realty agents. Everyone of them fucked me and were more than willing to do so to give them a better chance at my listing.

My search for that one special agent took some time. Then there she was. Her bio said she had raised her family and was now starting her career in real estate. Fifty-seven years old. I flipped back and forth between her photo and ones I had of Mom on my computer. So, much alike. Even the same hairdo and color. Same smile, same mischief in her eyes Mom always showed after someone fucked her.

I became her stalker. I went around the internet for social media and learned much about her. Husband, three kids. Lots of pictures with family. Even a grandchild. All her poses seemed to say, "Here I am, come fuck me."

Her agent record showed that she had sold two houses and listed none. I made the call. We set an appointment for 10 AM in the morning. Strangely her name was Elizabeth, went by Lizzie. Same as my Mom. I didn't care if she was Lizzie fucking Borden, I wanted a crack at her treasure.

I had a wild night of dreams about fucking my Mom at various ages and always waking up thinking I had cum on myself. Things were disturbingly real.

Ah, Friday morning. I slept late, to a little after nine. Maybe that would make the wait for Lizzie seem shorter. When I answered the door I felt like I did as a kid, expecting Lizzie to ask me if I was going to wear those clothes to school. But, this was real time Mom, here in the here and now. Lizzie smiled at me as if she had a son my age. Actually, that was one of the first things she said.

"I have a son your age."

Lizzie wasn't exactly giving me a mother to son look. Her smile was genuine. I could feel my body moving slightly towards Hell. What little she said about her husband didn't tell much except he was Managing Broker at the national realty chain where they both worked.

She went on to tell about her experience in learning the real estate business and how her husband didn't show her any favors. She said both or her houses she had sold had relied mostly on luck.

"Some of the girls said that sex sells house. Even better, sex lists houses. What to you think?"

"I can tell you that every one that has looked at the house to list it has tried to use their womanhood to sway my decision."

"To what extent?"

She had a look to her like my Mom when she wanted me to confess something that she already knew. She crossed her legs as she asked, confusing me even more.

"Ummm, I guess the full extent."

"You had sex with some of them?"

I didn't have any reason to lie. I had the feeling she wanted me to say yes.

"Yes."

"That explains why I'm not getting listings. They are the most profitable without the direct work with the buyers."

"I understand that. It's a lot of money. And, it's not like they are selling themselves on the street."

"Too bad I'm to old for that."

"I don't think so."

"That's sweet, but don't lie to me. I'd be too old for you."

"Again, I don't think so."

"You can't be serious."

I pulled her to me and kissed her. Her tongue was quick to meet mine. It wasn't the kind of kiss I'd get from my mom. It was the kind of kiss I always imagined Mom would give me if I was fucking her.

My hands were on the sides of Lizzie's tits, feeling through her dress and bra. I brought my thumbs over her nipples. Passion the women hadn't felt in years took her over. I reached under her dress and pulled off her panties. As we continued to kiss I worked a finger into her pussy.

"Thirty-five years and I've never cheated on my husband. Here I am with someone young enough to be my son."

"Nothing wrong with that, is there?"

"No, are you going to screw me?"

"Screw you, fuck you. Which ever you prefer."

"Fuck me then."

I moved her over to the couch and sat her down on the edge.

"Let me take off my dress."

"No, leave it on."

I lifted her dress and pressed my lips to her smoldering cunt.

"Gracious. No one's done that since college."

She had her hand on the back of my head to be sure I didn't get away. I was tasting the juices from deep inside her with my tongue. I sucked up and down both cunt lips. Lizzie was positively out of her mind. I sucked her clit and she exploded. I went back to her slit not wanting to miss a drop. I looked up across her heaving tummy and over her boobs to her face. God, it could be Mom. I had to fuck her.

I could have fucked her right there. Then I remembered my earlier flashbacks of Mom fucking the delivery guy. Was it a coincidence that I was wearing brown pants? I brought her to her feet, directed her behind the couch and move her to where her arms were across the back of the couch. I folded my brown pants and put them over the arm of the couch like it was done when the deliveryman fucked Mom those many, many years ago.

I flipped her skirt hem over her back and placed the head of my cock right between her outer lips. Lizzie said something I didn't fully hear. The pretty agent was crying,

"Sorry, What did you say?"

"I said I'm throwing away 35 years of being faithful to my husband."

"What do you want me to do?"

"I've been so good for so long ... push!"

Actually, it was Lizzie that pushed to take in the first inches. Then I stroked into her until I was buried with my balls slapping under her. I had my hands on her ass. She arched her back to bring her hips up to me just like I had watched Mom do with the deliveryman back in the day. Thirty five years of being the good wife melted away as I pumped into her married cunt.