Wife-Trapping the Real Estate Wives

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After the first few minutes or so I stopped fucking Lizzie. I was now fucking Mom and my cock was quickly to the point I was going to fill her with my cum. Suddenly I was in the 1980's and seed was about to boil from my shaft into this pretty fifty-seven year old. Lizzie's body lurched just as my seed spurted into her. It was through clenched teeth when she spoke, but it was loud.

"Oh, my God son, fuck me!"

She was trembling after being wracked hard from her orgasm. I felt like my sperm was still spurting although it should have been long gone by then. I just held there. Holding on to her ass, never wanting my cock to come out of her sweet pussy.

Lizzie didn't seem to want it out of her either. I didn't seem to be going soft although she was beautiful I still felt as if I was coupled to my Mom. Every few seconds I'd thrust up her cunt and she'd let out a little gasp each time. Finally, still not looking back at me she wiggled on my cock a little and spoke.

"I don't know what made me call you son."

"Really, I think I might know. I am younger than you. Do I remind you of your son?"

"I think I know where this is going." She paused. "Do I remind you of your mom?

Neither one of us said anything else. I fucked into her a few times and her cunt came back each time to meet me. Cum was leaking out from between us a little by that time.

"Can we go to the bedroom?" Lizzie asked.

We kissed and ran our hands over each other for a few seconds. We walked to the bedroom hand in hand. I took off my shirt and Lizzie took off her dress and Mom bra. Not that I really knew what bra my Mom would wear, but this was one of those Mom bras you'd expect a woman to wear that was nearing sixty years of age.

Her tits popped out nicely. Long with some sag and brown nipples. Rather than dropping down and out they hung remarkably close together with the nipples pointing right at me. A look down her mostly flat stomach took me down to her cunt lips now protruding from her pussy hair and leaking some cum.

We did some heavy make out kissing before Lizzie sat up cross-legged on the bed. My eyes went right to her open cunt and worked up to her nice tits and nipples. Before I could look into her eyes she spoke.

"So, that's us then? I'm fucking my son, you're fucking your mother?"

"I guess so. Does that work for you?"

I wished she was more of a whore to be like Mom. Instead I got miss goody two shoes that had just crossed over that line.

"What's with you and your mother?"

"I would catch her with a variety of men. I'd watch and wonder what it was like to fuck her."

"Then you actually never did then? I mean fuck your mother. There's a nasty term for that, you know." She laughed and smiled.

"No, of course not."

"But you would have had she asked?" Lizzie tilted her head waiting for my answer.

"Probably in a New York second. What about you and your son?"

"Oh, as a mother I'd seen him naked when he was little. His cock looked like it would be bigger than his father's some day. Then I caught my son masturbating a few times. I knew he was bigger than his Dad and even though I scolded him about it I found my self aroused by his cock all covered in semen. His Dad is a rather indifferent man and it was during one of those times that he was indifferent to me that I went to my room and fingered myself while having indecent thoughts about my son's penis."

"When I'd watch Mom I'd go to my room and almost beat the skin off my dick." I added.

"Later, when my son had girlfriends I spied on him a few times fucking them. I felt jealousy towards the girl he'd be fucking as I'd watch the length of him working in and out of her. The little bitches didn't worry about getting knocked up and would bareback him. I'd have sessions with myself imagining my son cumming in me."

"Sounds like we're both kind of fucked up."

"Finally, after he married I thought they were out at the pool and walked into the guest room. His wife was on top and I walked in to see her raise her pussy up and down on his shaft. Tracie was facing the door and never batted an eye while I stood there watching her fuck his nice cock. I don't think my son ever knew that I stood there until he started to cum in her. Tracie always had this smirk on her face after that."

"I'd have to guess how this compared to your son."

"I'd say very much the same, and you do look like him."

"Yeah, you do look an awful look like Mom. Do you think this is all wrong?" I asked.

"I think everything about it is right."

Lizzie leaned towards me and started to suck my cock. The roles had been set. I laid back and relaxed. Mother was sucking her son's cock. Much like when I was fucking her from behind at the couch I didn't want it to end. I didn't warn her when I was about to cum. She knew it and wanted to suck me off. I spurted hard and she handled it. She showed me my cum in her mouth, then moved enough to spit my load out on my stomach. Lizzie grinned and evil grin.

"Did you see the mess you made in your Mommy's mouth?"

Then she put her mouth over the puddle and sucked it back into her mouth. She showed it to me again and then swallowed it.

Opening her mouth to speak, "Look at what Mommy did. All gone. Naughty Mommy."

She got up and walked away into the kitchen. I followed her, us both naked. Lizzie leaned over to look in the fridge for something to drink. Cum ran from her and splattered on the tile floor. Lizzie grabbed two beers and stepped around the cum to sit at the table with me to have a beer.

"Well, that was fun. Maybe I should have fucked a younger guy twenty years ago. All good things come to those who wait I suppose. Here I sit with my pussy leaking your cum and I've never been happier."

"It has been grand. I'll have different dreams tonight."

"I want us to do this again."

"Me, too, but give me a few minutes to rest up."

"That, too. But, I mean again again. I want an affair with you."

Lizzie finished the beer and walked naked back to my bed. I followed right after her. I shoved my cock in her and felt her dampness and warmth. The kiss was real. So very real. When she stopped I got a look of admiration.

"You're the best Mom ever!"

I kissed her some more as we continued to fuck before I sent my load into her. She said she could have cum several times but wanted to save it for one big one with me. It was a big one for both of us. We snuggled and kissed for a while. Lizzie dressed and combed her hair while making no effort to clean my cum from inside her. She smelled a bit freshly fucked, but it was a good smell on her.

A few minutes later she was in the kitchen telling me goodbye. A few more little kisses and a hug before she stepped back.

"Okay, this Mom and son thing, that's just for us and just in the bedroom. Understand?"

It was almost a scolding tone. I quickly agreed. Another little kiss and she was out the door. I watched her round ass as she walked to the car as I remembered the treasures under that dress. A little wave and Lizzie was out of my driveway and into the street. I just stood at my door for several minutes. I hadn't let a woman give the orders for quite a while. I wasn't going to say anything about keeping our deal confined to the bedroom. It would be just like talking back to my Mom.

**************************************

I wasn't about to shower and remove the feel of Lizzie from my body or her juices from my cock. After an hour or so I was back at the computer working on the company server. I was almost catching up to what I needed to get done. I thought often of Lizzie and called her.

"Hi, just wanted to thank you for the help on what to do about listing my house."

"No, thank you. I was just thinking about how nice your house looked."

I could hear her heels on the floor like she was walking away from someone. Her next words were in a whisper.

"I love you."

"Oh ... I love you, too."

She disconnected the call. I went back to company work. A half hour later Lizzie call me back.

"Maybe I shouldn't have said that. Was it all right ... what I said?"

"It was fine. I'm glad you said it."

"Well, I meant it."

"Me, too."

"We have family things this weekend. I want to see you Monday sometime. Okay?"

"I have a wedding this weekend." I want to see you, too."

"It's not your wedding is it?"

"No, I've learned better than that. Once bitten, twice shy."

"I wish I wasn't married, but what would people say if they saw us out together?"

"I don't think you look that much older than me. I've got some miles on me."

"Well, I looking to get a lot more miles on myself if you think you can keep up."

"You can always sit on my tongue."

"That's mean. You're making it hard to wait for Monday."

"Any time."

"Don't tempt me."

The phone went silent. Someone must have walked up in her. When the phone rang back it almost scared me. Good thing I checked the caller ID. It was Anna.

"Hi."

"I'm so fucking tired of this wedding." Anna was really stressed.

"Hey, it's almost over and you'll see me in the morning."

Between my mother and my fucking mother-in-law I'm going crazy. My bridesmaids are acting like fucking children. There's a conflict for the rehearsal dinner and my Dad just decided to give me the Father/Daughter talk.

"What can I do to help?"

"You can fuck me. I'll be over as soon as I can sneak out to my car. I need fucked hard and fucked good."

The little nineteen year old next day bride had her mouth going with fuck this and fuck that. When I tried to calm her down she had already hung up. Twenty minutes later her car bounced into my driveway. She brushed right past me and spun around once inside and plastered herself to me for a kiss. The clothes starting coming off. First hers and then mine. Anna did every bit of undressing us both.

It felt like I was being raped. She dropped to her knees and started sucking my cock. I knew me blowing my load into her mouth wasn't what she needed. I picked her up naked and carried her to the bed. She had her legs open for me to fuck her.

"Would you like me to eat that pussy first?"

Anna's facial expression softened. "Yes, please."

It worked pretty fast. I made her cum a couple of times with my tongue moving up her slit and dead centering on her clitoris. I moved up and shoved my cock in her. She was quickly into it and begging me to fuck her harder. Then her phone rang. She pointed a finger at my face.

"Slow down, but don't you dare stop. It's him."

I could hear him ask where she went and if she was okay. I kept fucking her and she was encouraging it.

"I just needed to get away. Everything was driving me crazy. I drove around in my car for a little while."

If the guy was sharp at all he had to notice the cadence to her voice while I pumped my cock into her.

"I decided get out and walk a little bit. I'm walking up the hill at the park behind the mall."

Something else was said.

"Yes, I'll be there for the rehearsal. Don't start without me."

I looked into her face. Her eyes were starting to rolling around and her tongue was hanging out waiting for that cum she needed so desperately.

"OK! See you soon. Love you, too. Don't worry, I'm fine."

She pushed the end button and dropped the phone on the bed beside her. I started fucking her hard and fast like she wanted. Within the minute she was in an out of your mind orgasm, bouncing me all over the bed.

"Oh, fuck. I wanted you to cum in me so bad while he was talking to me."

"You've got it now."

"Yes, I do, don't I?"

She kissed me hard and with passion, then wiggled out from under me.

"I'll be taking your cum with me to my rehearsal dinner. I don't want to be late."

In a flash it was one more kiss and out the door. I sat and thought about all the women. If I discounted the Mom factor with Lizzie then Anna was the best fuck of the bunch. At my age what nineteen year old wouldn't be? That was a funny thing to think about. Lizzie was three times the age of Anna. I tried to think of one I wouldn't want to fuck again. I'd keep the whole bunch. When some of them figured out fucking me didn't get them the listing they became some mad bitches.

**************************************

Friday night was quiet. Time to reflect on life in general. What were my thoughts on the events of the past couple of weeks? Real Estate women were easy to fuck. Sure, but huge commissions while waiting for someone else to do all the work are a great incentive. Not that much different if huge stakes were on the line with any woman some free pussy would come into play.

The Mom thing. That was new. Probably hiding inside my brain since I first saw a cock in my mother, one that didn't belong it her. Lizzie had a thing for her son that she knew about but never directly acted on her impulses. We were a good trade off. For Anna, maybe she had a Daddy issue. Probably a good way to explain her complicity with a guy my age.

Saturday morning my phone rang.

"I'm on my way over. He's just left with his clubs for the golf. I can't believe I'll be married to that guy in a few hours."

Anna soon arrived and started kissing and making out. We worked out way towards the bed as our clothes came off. I think she would have been shocked had I not eaten her out first. She seemed a lot more calm than the night before. I made her cum several times before she wanted me to fuck her.

"Oh, God. My last time getting fucked as a single woman."

"Trust me. It will mean more to you as a married wife with wedding rings on your finger."

"Oh, I can't wait to get back from the honeymoon!"

**************************************

The honeymoon went fine. Anna spent a week in Hawaii with her new spouse. Lizzie and I got together twice doing our mother/son thing. I actually went to see my Mom. You don't call ahead, you just surprise your mom. I surprised her. She was fucking some guy about my age.

I got a few follow up calls from the women about the listing. The one with the seven million dollar husband came over and fucked me. The others wrote me off assuming I'd made up my mind.

I had. It was going to be Anna. It fucking sealed the deal the best fuck needs to be the winner. Sorry ladies. Lizzie and I talked about my choice. She was okay with it if I let her be my agent to buy the condo. She said the money didn't mean as much to her since she was married to her broker. She had an interesting take on the situation.

"Ever wonder why agents don't like the owners at home for a showing? For us, we fucked in a lot of condos while picking out the one I liked."

Good attitude.

Anna got back from her honeymoon. She was more interesting in trying out what I said about fucking with her wedding rings on than the listing. After a week with a new husband she wanted some of my cock after a bit with my tongue in her pussy.

"Do you like my married pussy?"

"I do. I can't tell any difference."

"Maybe that's because you've got a couple of inches on him and he's a quick cummer. You're right about the wedding ring/cheating wife thing. I love it!"

**************************************

Copyright 2017 by the author. No reprint or use without written permission.

**************************************