Wife Tries Double Anal

Story Info
Brief story of a couples attempt at double anal.
750 words
3.89
57.9k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mads
Mads
4 Followers

All night I had been teased. Pics of her masturbating, fingering her sweet pussy. Penetrating herself with the dildo and, finally, the mirror pictures, with the large fleshy dildo buried in her tight ass.

I'd been ready to blow five, six hours ago, even before those pictures, but they took me to a whole new level of turned on.

The pictures alone would've ensured a raging hardon for hours, but she accompanied them with constant updates, telling me how good it felt, to have her ass penetrated deep and wide, gently pressing those spots that I've hit before, only much harder.

After hours of this torture I drive home, distracted by the thoughts hurtling through my head. In the last hour we've discussed my long held fantasy to have two dicks in her ass, stretching her wider than ever.

We've tried in the past, of course, but its never worked, but now, with her sexdrive in overdrive, she seemed keen too.

Arriving home I rush up the stairs, erection straining against my uniform trousers, desperate to get my hands on her. She lays on the bed, reclined, naked, soft skin a temptation to my lips.

Running my eyes over her voluptuous figure, I notice the lack of a dildo. Climbing onto the bed I tell her that I had hoped to give double anal a try.

Smiling, she tells me we'll try and fetches the dildo, thick and veined, and the lube and begins working it into her tight hole as I strip frantically.

She lays on her side, legs curled, dildo buried deep in her ass, waiting for me. Coming up behind her, I stroke her shoulder, her back, reassuring her that I wouldn't hurt her, that I'll be gentle. She reaches back and smears cold lube onto my now solid, throbbing cock.

Moving forward I rest the head against her skin, tight against the dildo, ready to push into her. Slowly I drive my hips forward, the glans pressing against the tight ring of muscle. She breathes deeply, trying to relax.

My cockhead slides ever so slightly into her ass when, suddenly, she clamps down and grunts. Worried about hurting her, I pull back, asking her if she's ok. She tells me she's fine, but the stretching pushed her over the edge into orgasm. We try again, getting a little further before her muscles squeeze the tip of my cock into the side of the dildo.

Withdrawing, I line up again, pressing firmly against her ass, once again feeling her body shudder as climax rips through her.

Four or five attempts later, the glans is inside, but only barely. Reluctantly we agree to try with a longer but thinner dildo. After a few moments, she's penetrated once more, this time with a plasticky cock.

Lining up beside it, we start again, almost instantly pushing her into climax again. Panting, she tells me not to stop next time and see where we get to.

Pushing again, I feel her muscles stretching to accomodate my cock alongside the dildo, before her body tenses and she groans, the stretching triggering yet another orgasm. I keep pushing, getting half my thick cock into her ass, all the while orgasms shattering through her body, causing her to shake violently.

I stop, holding my hips in place, allowing her to calm down. After a moment she tells me she's ready and I start thrusting slowly, working a little more of my shaft into her ass each time until I'm ¾ of the length into her ass.

The friction against the dildo is not particularly pleasant, but the knowledge of her ass being stretched so blocks out the discomfort from the dildo pressing against the underside of my cock.

As my foreskin pulls back, the hypersensitive part of the glans is exposed to the friction of the dildo, causing my own orgasm to approach rapidly.

"I cant hold off much longer", I tell her, causing her body to lunge into another series of wracking orgasms as my cock works gently in her ass before, three or four thrusts later, my cock swells and I hit the plateau, my entire body tense, breathing almost stopped before, almost painfully, the convulsive spasms start, pushing my seed into her ass.

We lay together for a moment, neither of us moving before, reluctantly, I withdraw from her. She pulls the dildo out, its pink surface coated in lube and my cum.

We both vow to do this again soon.

Mads
Mads
4 Followers