Wife Version of the Strip Club

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
crbrianb
crbrianb
165 Followers

She had me lay back on the bench and spread my legs. It felt a little weird when she sat down in front of me while I had my legs spread like that. The only people that ever had that view were my husband, a couple of ex-boyfriends and my gynecologist. I was wondering if she was gay and might try something. She took the applicator and applied a strip to one thigh, and then the other. It was warm, but not as warm as I thought it was going to be, I was afraid that it was going to be as hot as candle wax and hurt. She gently rubbed on the first strip and then yanked. It hurt a little bit, but not nearly as much as I thought it would; less than a band-aid being pulled off. I flinched more out of anticipation than pain. Then she did the same with the other thigh.

It wasn’t to bad, so I let her do the rest. Next she did the area between my anus and labia. She had me lift my rear end off the bench and put a pillow under it so that she could get a better angle. The wax felt a little warmer, but when she pulled it away, it hurt less than the thighs if that was possible.

Next came the main part of my pubic hair. She had me slide to the end of the bench so that only my posterior was on it. She told me that this would stretch the skin tight, helping the wax penetrate the hair follicles and it would hurt less. She then laid two strips on either side of my mons pubis, gently rubbing on them as before. She told me to take a couple of deep breaths, and as I was releasing the second one, she ripped the first strip away. Now that one hurt, but not any worse than I thought that it would. She had me do the same before she ripped the second strip.

She had me sit up and take a look at my pubic hair. She had shaped me into triangle about the size of the g-string. My skin hadn’t felt that soft since before I was a teenager. She told me that should be enough for the g-string, and asked if I wanted her to take more. I liked the way my skin felt so I told her sure, she asked how much, and I told her it would drive my husband crazy if I had it all removed. So she laid two more strips down and ripped more hair out. Then she told me that there was a little bit left above my labia and that she would have to touch me on my clitoris and asked if I was OK with that.

That’s the part I was waiting for. I knew it, she was gay, I almost said no, but she hadn’t done anything so far and had more than enough opportunity, so I just shook my head yes and let her proceed. She put her finger on my clit hood and pushed down on it. Then, while still pushing down, she quickly applied the next strip. Surprisingly, she held her finger motionless on my clit while rubbing on the strip with the other hand, before pulling it away.

She still had my labia to do and moved me back up on the bench. She had me spread one leg to the side and lift the other up to my chest. Then she had me lean in the opposite direction of the leg sticking out. Next, she warned me that the wax was going to feel warmer here, and that she was going to put her hand on my inner lips to spread the skin tight and protect me from the wax. Again I figured she was going to finger me or something. But instead, she laid the palm of her hand across my inner labia and gently pressed away from my inner thigh, stretching the skin tight.

Then the wax came. I’m glad she warned me because it was much warmer than the previous applications, but not so hot that it burned. Again, she rubbed my skin were the strip was, and told me to take a deep breath and let it out. I did, and she told me to do it again. When I let this breath out, she ripped it out.

Now that one hurt! I almost didn’t let her do the other side, but it would have looked a little funny going out there with hair on half my labia. And let me tell you, with the g-string she gave me, I’m pretty sure it would have been obvious. So I grit my teeth and let her do the other side.

When she was done, she handed me a bottle of lotion and told me to rub it in, that it would reduce the burn and itch. I was surprised again. This was the perfect opportunity for her to finger me and she was passing it up. I guess I was wrong about her being a lesbian. She was very professional about it and only touched me when and where necessary.

I told her my feelings about this whole thing, about how I thought that she might be gay and all. She kind of chuckled and told me that when she first started dancing, she thought that half of the girls in here were gay. It didn’t take her to long to figure out that it was just a show that most of the dancers put on to get bigger tips. Two girls getting it on was something about men that neither of us could figure out.

As I rubbed the lotion in, I was enjoying how it felt. It reminded me of when I was still a little girl and innocent to what my sex could do for me. My skin was so sensitive that every stroke sent tingles through my entire vagina. As I did this, I thought about how turned on my husband would be when he saw me. Then I got to thinking about giving him another lap dance, which brought back memories of giving that stranger a lap dance and showing him my entire naked body.

Then I remembered feeling his stiff cock through his pants. It was I who made him that way! Before I knew it, I was wondering if I could make other men hard like that, and bringing myself to the edge of an orgasm. Afraid of what Tisha might think, I stopped rubbing the lotion in and handed her the bottle. I got dressed and went back out to my husband.

When I got back to my husband, he asked what had taken so long and I told him that I had been getting some tips from one of the dancers and that I had a surprise for him a little later. Then I told him that I was having fun doing the private dances and asked if he minded if I gave a few more of them. With his approval I turned to the table behind us and asked if anyone wanted a private dance. They all held up their hands to my surprise, so I grabbed the one closest to me and led him away.

When I was done with the dance, I put only my shirt on, leaving my slacks and bra off. (This time I left my panties on for the dance.) I went back to my seat and gave them to Brian to hold onto for me. He was a little shocked to see me in a g-string, and asked about the lack of hair and how much I had shaven. I told him that he would just have to wait until we got home to find out. I then gave lap dances to the rest of the guys behind us including the guy from earlier a second time. It was a feeling of empowerment that I was not used to. Each one of those guys had an erection and it was because of me.

I sat back down with my husband wearing the g-string and blouse only and asked him if he liked what he saw. He told me the only thing that he would like better would be to see me up on the stage totally naked, in front of all these men, everyone lusting after me. (His words not mine.) He asked instead if I would lose the shirt for him. I told him that I just couldn’t sit there naked like that in front of all of these men. He was persistent though, he tried opening my blouse once, and brushing it off of my shoulder another time. I don’t know what it is with him, but he can become quite the perve when it comes to me being naked in public places.

Then Tisha was up on stage again. Like before, she came right over to me, except this time she pulled me up onto the stage with her. She opened my blouse and let it drop to the floor, leaving me naked except for a tiny little piece of cloth covering my bare pubic region. The only reason I let her do this was I knew Brian wanted me to and so did the crowd, and boy did they. I couldn’t hear the music over the men cheering us on and this just left me mesmerized. We went through a fake lesbian show, pretending to kiss each other, lick each other’s nipples, ending in a 69 position. I don’t think that I would have done any of this if it hadn’t been for the conversation I had with her earlier.

I had never done anything like this before, I just did what ever seemed to bring more whooping from the guys around us. The song ended and we split. I went back to my husband, and climbed down to his lap. I sat down and hugged him, whispering in his ear that I was hot and could fuck him right there. We sat like that for a moment and then I stuck my breasts in his face and shook them around. I started to move back to my chair when the guy sitting next to my husband spoke up that he wanted a dollar dance, shaking a couple of ones my way. Before I knew it, I was working my way around the stage, giving lap dances to half the guys there. Most of these guys were anxious to get my attention, some of them waving two or more dollars to go to them next. I still can’t figure out why all these guys wanted my attention. It’s not like I am hot or anything, my husband tells me that I am but then he’s married to me, so he has to.

When Tisha’s set was done, I went back to my seat wearing just the g-string. I hadn’t seen my blouse for quite some time now. I had a list of men that wanted me to give them lap dances and I just wanted my shirt so that I wouldn’t feel so exposed walking back and forth from there. Brian had it and reluctantly gave it back to me. I told him that I had a bunch of fans that wanted private dances and that I would be back later.

Finally, it was time to go. Probably half the men in that club had felt my breasts against their face, almost as many had felt my bare ass grind against their lap, and virtually all of them had seen me naked except for a tiny g-string. At some point, I had forgotten my blouse back at the private dance area and been walking around in just the g-string. I sat down by my husband and told him I was ready to go.

He tried talking me into taking my g-string off and giving it back to Tisha. I punched him in the shoulder, calling him a perve and accused him of just wanting to get me naked in front of all of these men. He laughed and told that I was right.

He asked me if I was interested in doing another show after we left. I asked him what he had in mind. Pointing over to the table that had cheered me on earlier, he told me that they had asked if I would put on a private dance later, at a place of our discretion. I looked over at the guys, they all looked safe enough, nerdy for lack of a better word. Still, it just didn’t seem like something I could do, I was afraid that it might lead to a gangbang or rape or something worse, so I told Brian no.

On the way home, I pulled out his dick and played with him while he drove. I asked him questions about what he had in mind with the guys from the table. We talked about what might have happened had I agreed to give the private show and worked up a couple of different fantasies about that. His fantasy was a simple erotic dance ending with me masturbating to orgasm and mine was a full-blown gang-bang. We were getting quite worked up talking about what might have happened, and he had me put him away before we got in an accident.

At home we went inside and stripped each other as soon as the door was shut. Brian went nuts when he finally saw my bare nether region, and wouldn’t stop rubbing it. He tried to get me out on the front porch, but settled for a compromise by opening the front curtains. We made love in the living room and again in bed.

In the morning, we talked about what I had done the night before and I started to get excited thinking about all of those men staring at my naked body, getting hard looking at me. Brian told me that he imagined me without the g-string, walking around the club, all of the men envying him for what he had. We started to make love again, talking about the night before. I asked him if he would have let me do the same thing if touching had been allowed and the men could feel me up while I danced in their laps, and he told me yes, except that he would have gone outside to relieve himself multiple times.

When we were done, we got cleaned up and ready to go pick up the kids. While I was in the shower, my nakedness reminded me of the night before, and how much I enjoyed all those men looking at my body. When my hands got to my freshly waxed area, I started imagining what it would be like to be totally naked in a room full of horny men. I let my hands enjoy the smoothness, and I got to thinking that it would only be soft like this for a couple of days. When I was drying off and the towel got to that same area, I got to thinking that it was a shame that I couldn’t enjoy this more while it lasted. That’s when it hit me.

“Brian, is there a club that allows full nudity?” I asked, yelling into the other room. But that is another story.

crbrianb
crbrianb
165 Followers
12