Wife Wants a Baby Very Badly Ch. 01

Story Info
Wife finds out husband is sterile and finds other options.
3.2k words
3.96
60.1k
81
4

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/29/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
drdick69
drdick69
840 Followers

My husband and I have been trying to have a baby for almost ten years. We have tried every position, eaten every type of food and done almost anything friends and family have told us, all to no avail. Some of my girlfriends have suggested that we do artificial insemination. Although I am not opposed to it, the cost is way out of our budget. We both work in office jobs and for the most part we live paycheck to paycheck. When we inquired about the process we discovered that it costs tens of thousands of dollars. This was simply out of the question, so we decided to just move on with our lives.

As time passed the urge hit us again so we decided to have some testing done to determine where the issue was. After a bunch of doctor exams, we discovered that I was producing eggs and had all of the parts and pieces needed to produce a healthy baby. My husband, on the other hand, was shooting blanks. In fact, the doctor told us that he had never seen a sample so devoid of viable sperm in his career. He joked that he had no chance of getting anyone pregnant, no matter how fertile they were. This was a huge shock and a real let down. My husband fell into a deep depression and felt very guilty. I told him that I understood completely and it was ok. At least we now had an answer and we could decide if maybe we could adopt instead.

About a month after our news, I had some of my girlfriends over for drinks. We polished off a couple of bottles of wine and got a bit tipsy. Like most female conversations, ours soon turned to husband issues. One of my friends complained her husband never touched her, while another said her husband always traveled and she was very lonely. When it was my turn, I blurted out that my husband is sterile and shoots blanks. Suddenly the conversation just stopped. There was silence, then uncontrollable laughter. They pressed me to tell them everything, so I did. I told them the whole story and how, although my husband paid a lot of attention to me and we had great sex, he was unable to get me pregnant. My girlfriends were shocked and were very consoling.

As the night wore on, Stephanie, one of my girlfriends, mentioned that she had a friend who had a similar issue and had actually gotten pregnant anyway. She said that she went to a fertility clinic about 100 miles from here and that she was three months pregnant right now. My slightly drunk ears perked up and I asked her to tell me more. She said she didn't know much more than that, but she said it had taken only one treatment for her to get pregnant. I was very intrigued and wanted to hear more. Stephanie fumbled with her phone and texted her friend. Within a few seconds she received a text back with the clinic's information. Stephanie grabbed a piece of paper and wrote down the information and handed it to me. It had an address, phone number and a name of a doctor, Dr. Paul Simpson, MD.

That night, before bed, I mentioned it to my husband. He seemed interested and told me to look into it. The next morning, I called the office. The lady who answered the phone was so nice and very helpful. She explained that the clinic had an almost 100 percent success rate and that the cost was about 10% of the standard cost. I was excited and asked if I could get an appointment. The nurse told me that I would need to read through their paperwork, sign it and return it to them before they would see me. I gave them my email address and told her to send it to me. Within a few minutes I had a mountain of paperwork.

The documents had a lot of legal jargon about releasing the doctor of any liability for the results of the pregnancy. It also had a stack of paperwork for my husband to read and sign. His documents had a section about doing exactly what he was told and that he would have to be present at my procedure. It also committed him financially to raising the child until the age of 22. It all seemed a bit much but I wanted to have a baby and would have signed anything. We both signed the paperwork and sent it back. The phone rang within a few minutes and the lady from the doctor's office set an appointment for the next Monday. I was so excited.

Monday morning arrived and we made the 100-mile drive. All the way there, we tried to figure out how the doctor was going to get my husband to produce viable sperm. We assumed he had some magic pill or something. Soon we arrived and entered the clinic. It was very upscale and very professional. There were three women in the waiting room, all were pregnant. One lady caught my eye and moved over to sit with me. She asked me if I was there for my first appointment. I told her I was and she smiled broadly. She told me that the doctor was an amazing man and that I would love him. She also mentioned that it would only take one time and I would definitely get pregnant. I was amazed and thrilled to see how excited she was for me.

She then turned to my husband and asked if he was with me. I told her that he was. Her face became stern and she told my husband that he needed to make sure he followed every instruction to the letter. If for any reason he didn't do as he was told, the procedure would stop and the doctor would not finish the procedure. I looked at my husband and told him that he needed to behave and do as he was told. He promised to do as he was told. The door suddenly opened and my name was called. It was time. We walked in and was directed into an exam room. The nurse had me put on one of those cloth exam robes. She told me to leave the back untied. I was then told to sit on the examination table. My husband was directed to a chair in the corner of the room and told to undress, put on an exam robe with the opening to the front and to sit down. We both did exactly as asked.

The nurse left the room and let the doctor know we were ready. Soon, Dr. Simpson entered the room. He was very tall, muscular and very black. In fact, he was the darkest black man I had ever seen. The doctor introduced himself and asked if we understood that I would be pregnant after the visit. I smiled and told him that this was exactly what I wanted. He turned to my husband and asked him why he could not get me pregnant himself. My husband looked down in shame and said that he only shot blanks. The doctor laughed and told him that he was about to help him with his problem. The doctor turned to his nurse and told her to get something and give it to my husband. She smiled and pulled a small package from the shelf and gave it to my husband. He asked what it was and the nurse told him it was a condom and that he needed to put it on as part of the procedure. It didn't make a lot of sense but I watched him put it on.

The nurse them told my husband that he needed to stay seated for the rest of the procedure. If he tried to get up, the procedure would stop. He agreed. The doctor then walked over to my husband and looked down at him. He told him that I was about to be impregnated and I may experience some discomfort but he would make sure that I would be given the "appropriate level of pain relief" when it was necessary. He also told him that at no time should he interrupt the procedure. My husband agreed.

The doctor returned to me on the examination table and asked me why I was there. I told him I wanted a baby. He asked me how bad I wanted a baby. I told him I wanted one very much. He reached down and removed my robe. His large hand grabbed my right ankle and placed my foot in the stirrup. Then he placed my left foot in the other. He grabbed my waist and pulled me down to the point where my ass hung slightly over the edge of the table. At this point he asked me again what I wanted him to do. I looked into his jet-black eyes and told him that I wanted a baby inside me. He reached down to my pussy and slowly began rubbing his large warm thumb on my clit. As he did, my body shuttered. Again, he asked me what I wanted. I told him I wanted a baby growing inside me. He asked me how bad I wanted one. I told him that I wanted one more than anything.

He then asked me if my husband could give me what I wanted. I told him no. He looked at my husband and asked him if he heard me. He said he did. The doctor then told my husband that the procedure was about to begin and that he should start stroking his cock. My husband seemed confused but began to fiddle with his semi rigid member. The doctor then looked back at me and asked me the same exact question again. I told him I wanted a baby inside me no matter what. As I answered him the third time he pulled his cock out of his scrubs. It was black as night and massive. He pumped it three or four times and looked me straight in the eyes and asked me the question one more time. What did I want?

At this point, I was trembling a bit and very excited. I screamed that I wanted a baby inside me. He asked me whose baby. Out of the blue, I screamed that I wanted his baby. I looked him deeply and yelled out that I wanted him to put his baby deep inside me. I wanted his baby desperately. Within a split second, I felt the warmth of the head of his cock on my pussy lips. He asked me if I was ready. I screamed YES! He grabbed my thighs and shoved is massive cock deep inside me with one fluid movement. The pain was immense. It felt as though he had shoved a baseball bat inside me. I let out a howl. As I did, my husband tried to stand up. The nurse slapped him hard and told him to sit the fuck down and jerk off. He complied.

The doctor then began to pump his cock slowly in and out of me. My vagina responded with copious amount of lubrication. With each push, my pussy began to make slurping noises. With each thrust his huge tool became easier to accept. Soon, I began to relax and enjoy the moment. The doctor's cock was hitting spots my husbands cock never had. I had always assumed that the G-spot was fake, but shit, his cock was rubbing something deep inside me that I had never felt before. His huge balls dangled from below his massive cock. Each thrust of his cock ended with his balls slapping my ass. All the while he continued to rub my clit with his large warm thumb. The whole thing was a symphony of sensations. I was fuller than I had ever been before, with sensations I had never felt before. I felt as though I was floating. I had never been fucked by something that was this big and felt this amazing.

Then his deep dark voice pierced the sounds of our session. He told me to open my eyes and to look at him. I did. He asked me again what I wanted. I told him a baby. He asked me whose baby I wanted. I told him I wanted his baby inside me. He demanded that I tell him again. I did. Then again. With each demand, he began to thrust harder. Soon, he didn't need to ask me anymore. I knew what he wanted and I knew if I continued to taunt him, I would get what I wanted. His thrust became very quick and extremely deep. In fact, he began to bottom out in my pussy. Suddenly, his dangling balls stopped slapping my ass and began to feel like I was being beaten with rocks. Just then his body stiffened and he grabbed my waist tightly. He shoved his cock down to my deepest depths. His eyes opened wide as he let out a howl, like an animal.

A split second later I began to feel the rhythmic pumping of his hard balls on my ass. His cock then began to pulse. It felt like it was expanding to twice its size with each pulse. It was then that I began to feel a very warm sensation deep inside me. It felt amazing. I had never felt such warmth in my belly. With each pulse, the warmth spread. It felt like nothing I had ever experienced. It was all so overwhelming. I couldn't take it any longer and exploded all over his cock with an amazing earth-shattering orgasm. My feet flew out of the stirrups. I locked my legs around his muscular body and pulled him as closely as I could get him. My body flopped uncontrollably on the exam table. He took his large hand and grabbed my breasts and held them tightly. I continued to grind on his cock, wanting every drop he could produce inside me.

He then took his thumb and index finger and began to rub my nipples as I started to come down from my orgasm. They were so very sensitive. He looked down at me and told me that in 9 months his baby would be nursing from my swollen tits. As he said that, he pumped his cock hard into me. His words, his cock, the whole thing was too much. My body began to shake and I had another mind-blowing orgasm.

It took what seemed like hours to begin to come back to reality. Surprisingly, the doctor did not pull out of me right away. He told me that he wanted to be sure that none of his potent seed escaped. Finally, when he was sure his seed was lodged deep inside me he removed his cock and took it in his hand and walked over towards me. He told me to grab it and to show him some appreciation for what just took place. I greedily gobbled up as much of his huge cock as I could handle. His cock tasted like sex. It was covered with my pussy cum and his seed too. I messaged his now dangling balls as I sucked dearly on the head. To my surprise and joy, a long ribbon of warm juice began to slowly flow into my mouth and down my waiting throat. His cum tasted so good, it was obviously superior to anything I had ever experienced. Again, I felt my pussy twitch as I had a mini orgasm. Right then, it appeared that he realized I was still lying flat. He removed his cock from my mouth, wiped it clean and flopped it back into his scrubs. He put my legs back in the stirrups and tilted the table so that my ass was about a foot above my head. He said that I would need to stay in that position until all of his seed was securely deep inside my womb, assaulting my unsuspecting eggs. The doctor then said he wanted to see me in a month for my first pregnancy exam, turned and left the room.

From my new vantage point I could see my husband sitting in the chair next to the nurse. His hand was covering his flaccid cock. I asked him if he was alright. He told me that he was fine. At that point, the nurse told him to show me what he had done and lifted his had from his crotch. As it turned out, he had shot his load into the condom while I was getting fucked. I giggled and asked him if he enjoyed himself. He looked down with embarrassment and shook his head yes. The nurse told him to take off the condom and to tie it in a knot so that nothing would leak out. He did and then was told to take it to the toilet next to the exam room and flush it. She told him that this was were useless shit went. Fuck, I thought, she is a real bitch. My husband did as he was told. I heard the condom land with a small splash, then the rush of water sending his useless cum off to float in everyone's else's shit.

The nurse then helped me get dressed and told my husband to put his clothes on and sit back down. She had me then sit next to him. I reached out and held hand. He just looked down at his crotch. The nurse then demand that he look at her. She then told him that I was definitely pregnant. She said that the doctor had successfully impregnated hundreds of women and that my husband now had a duty to perform. She told him that the baby would definitely be very dark skinned and that no one will believe that my husband is the father. He was to accept the fact that he was going to raise someone else's child and that child was not his. The nurse also told him that once people realized I was pregnant that it was his job to tell them that it was not his and that the baby was black. He just shook his head in agreement.

He was very quiet on the way home. As we got close to the house I asked him if he was ok. He told me that he was. I asked him why he was so quiet and he said he was embarrassed that he came while he watched the doctor fuck me. Without thinking, I let out a giggle. He turned and stared at me. I asked him if watching me get fucked made him hard. He looked down and said, yes. I then asked him at what point did he cum during the session. He said that he actually shot his load right after the doctor pumped his potent seed into me. He told me that he had never cum so hard in his life. The thought of the doctor's seed pumping into my fertile pussy sent him over the edge. I smiled and told him how much I loved him for being there and supporting me. He leaned over and told me that he loved me and gave me a kiss. We were about to begin quite a journey together.

drdick69
drdick69
840 Followers