Wife Wants a Baby Very Badly Ch. 02

Story Info
White is pregnant with black baby dominates husband.
1.8k words
3.95
38.8k
33
6

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/29/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
drdick69
drdick69
834 Followers

It had only been two weeks since my appointment with Dr. Simpson, but I was anxious to find out if I was pregnant. I ran down to the pharmacy and purchased a couple of pregnancy tests. A quick pee on a stick and within a minute I knew the answer. Two lines, I was pregnant. Fuck, I thought. I never imagined this day would ever happen. My husband was a sterile as a stone. I never thought that I would ever have the rush of emotions of knowing that I had a baby inside me. A black baby. The realization of what had happened hit me like a ton of bricks. Shit, I thought. Now I need to tell my husband that Dr. Simpson had successfully gotten me pregnant. The baby would be the result of the doctor's potent seed mixing with my fertile womb. It was overwhelming to imagine.

My husband arrived home at around 6 pm from work. I handed him the pregnancy test. He looked at me and smiled broadly, then kissed me deeply. He told me that he was very happy and that I will be a great mother. His reaction surprised and pleased me. I was happy to see that he had accepted his fate as the surrogate father of Dr. Simpsons and my child. I just hoped that his excitement would continue.

A few days later the girls came over for one of our wine and whine sessions. I popped a few corks and filled their classes. I then filled mine with water and we began to gossip. All of a sudden, Stephanie looked at me and screamed. She called me a little shit and asked me if I was pregnant. I played coy and asked why. She said that I was not drinking wine so that meant something was up. I couldn't keep the secret any longer and spilled the beans. All three of them demanded all of the dirty details. They wanted to know how the doctor was able to get productive sperm from my husband. Did they mix his cum in a dish with my egg? They wanted to know everything. I told them that they needed to blast through at least two bottles of wine first, because the details were unbelievable.

They grabbed the open bottles and chugged away like sorority girls. They wanted details and they wanted them now. I couldn't wait any longer. I told them that the office was very nice and the people were very friendly. I mentioned that the doctor was very handsome and that he was in total control of the procedure at all times. The girls stopped me and told me to stop beating around the bush and to get to the good parts. I laughed and obliged.

I explained that we had gone into the exam room and gotten undressed. That I was on the exam table while my husband was in a chair in the corner. I told them that they made him wear a condom. My friends looked very confused but told me to go on. I explained that the doctor came in and was as black as night. One of my girlfriend's purred with delight, she had a black lover in college and wished that she had never married her lily-white husband. I then reach the good point. As I told them what happened, their mouths hung open. Stephanie had her hand over her mouth as if she was checking to see if she was breathing. I gave them every sorted detail. Just how amazing his cock felt. The feeling of his strong hands on my body. How warm his cum felt as it filled me. I told them everything.

I even told them how my husband jerked off and exploded into the condom and how the nurse made him flush it down the toilet. They just gasped and shook their heads, then it hit them. Fuck, you have a black baby inside you! Yes, I told them. The baby growing inside me was going to be a beautiful mixed baby and that my husband was going to raise it. They hooted and hollered and high fived each other. Their reaction made me laugh.

We spent the next couple of hours going over every detail. I told them about his huge cock was and how he made me taunt him. I also explained how I had multiple, amazing orgasms and how wet he made me. They continued to probe me for more and more. Finally, I told them that the doctor had me lick his cock clean and how he left a ribbon of silky seed in my mouth. Again, they hollered and high fived each other. They seemed as excited about my experience as I was. Beth, the friend whose husband always traveled, said she had a good mind to go to the doctor and get pregnant and let her husband find out when the baby was born that it wasn't his. We all laughed at the thought, although, I think she was serious about it.

As the evening came to an end, my husband walked in. The girls got very silent, then they all burst out laughing. My husband couldn't figure out what they were laughing about and just shook his head and left the room. Stephanie than asked me how I felt being married to the ballless wonder boy. I got pissed and told her it was time to leave, she was drunk and she shouldn't be picking on my husband like that. She giggled and apologized and left with the other girls. I cleaned up and went up to bed.

My husband was already in bed and I was very horny. Pregnancy have sent my sex hormones racing. I put on some sexy panties and matching bra and slid into bed next to him. We kissed and snuggled a bit. I reached down and grabbed his semi rigid cock and began to rub it slowly. His cock sprang to attention. I was ready, so I whispered to him that I wanted him inside me. I hopped on top of him and straddled his torso and slid his cock into my very wet pussy. As I did, his cock softened and flopped back out onto his belly. I grabbed it again and got him hard and slid my pussy around his pole. Again, his cock immediately deflated and slid out. I looked down at him and asked him what was wrong. At first, he just looked away. I pressed him for an answer and he finally told me the truth.

Since watching the doctor fucking me, he had come to realize that he could not compete. His cock was much smaller and he had never been able to give me an orgasm through intercourse. He said that he was blown away when he saw me have the first orgasm on the doctor's hard cock. He then said he realized that his cock would never please me like the doctor's did. When I had the second and third orgasm, he decided that my pussy should be pleasured by a real man's cock. He then said, I deserved a real cock like the doctor had on a regular basis.

My head was swimming. I was confused, horny and wanted to be fucked, yet my husband was acting like a little pussy. I needed something in my pussy and I needed it right now. I rolled off of him and told him to go into our toy box and get me a dildo. He quickly bounced out of bed and returned with the largest dildo we had. He handed it to me. I turned sideways on the bed so that my ass was on the edge. I told him to come stand next to me. I lifted my legs and placed them on his shoulders as he stood by the bed. I rubbed the head of the dildo on my wet pussy lips and told him to watch me get a real man's cock inside me. I slid the dildo into my waiting slot and began to pump it.

His eyes were glued to my pussy and the invading cock. I closed my eyes and started moaning. Soon, I found myself fantasizing about the doctor. I didn't realize but I was actually speaking out loud. I told the doctor that I loved his big cock, that I wanted him inside me every day. I told him how good he made my pussy feel and how he felt so much better than my husbands' tiny cock. I told him that only his cock could satisfy me. I wanted to cum on only his cock. With each comment, I pump the dildo deeper and harder into my very moist hole. Soon, I felt myself getting to the edge of what was going to be an amazing orgasm. Just before I was to hit the point of no return, I screamed that I loved having his black baby deep inside me. I wanted him to own my pussy. I wanted him to dominate and own my womb. Just them, I exploded. My legs pressed tight against my husbands' neck, almost strangling him. My body convulsed as huge ways of orgasmic electricity pulsed through my body.

My dildo was buried deep within my pussy as it gripped it in rapid spasms. In my mind, I could see the doctor between my legs, pumping hot, potent Alpha sperm deep inside me. I didn't want it to stop. I wanted him deep inside me forever. However, like all orgasms, this one began to fade. As I began to come back to reality, I found myself covered in sweat. No, it wasn't sweat. Fuck, my husband had jerked off and blown his load all over my chest. I was covered in his useless cum. I reached up and grabbed his head and told him he needed to clean up his mess. I pushed his face into my slimy belly and told him to lick up all of it.

He greedily slurped up the lines of goo that he had shot all over me. I was ruthless. I pointed to places he missed. I demanded he get every drop. I told him that I was pissed at him because I wanted to get fucked and if he couldn't do it then he had not right to jerk off and cum. He looked up at me and said, yes ma'am. What I did not realize until that very moment was since my husband had found out about his sterility, he had accepted the fact that he was a beta male. He was subservient to any Alpha lover that wanted me. He had been neutered. Deballed. Stephanie was right, my husband was a "ballless wonder boy". He had assumed his new position in our relationship. In less than nine months, he would assume the position completely.

drdick69
drdick69
834 Followers