Wife Wants a Girls Night Out

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sfbullrider
Sfbullrider
1,299 Followers

The next two nights I packed my bags, and slept in the guest bedroom. I didn't say much to Janet, and she knew to keep her distance.

Tuesday morning we signed the papers, and I left for Dallas.

As I was about to walk away, she said, "I love you Jeff. I will be calling you on September 21st, and I am going to do everything I can to win you back."

Over the next few months I did nothing except eat, sleep, work, and exercise in the fitness center at my apartment complex. Well, except for the weekend Linda came for her conference.

This time, we fucked our brains out. It was a weekend sexual marathon. When she wasn't speaking at her conference, we were fucking in my apartment. We parted knowing we would probably never see each other again. We did call, or email for awhile. The last I heard she had a wonderful new boyfriend that looked like a good prospect for marriage.

It was now September, and getting close to the end of the six weeks period of non communication. I also had finally finished all the code on my new security software. We were in the process of testing all the software.

About a week before September 21st, we had many of the major corporations of the world in for a demonstration. It was flawless. Everyone went away ready to order our product. We had more orders, and installation set ups than we could handle. Our company was about to make a ton of money.

The CEO came to see me, and basically told me me how much I meant to the company. He gave me a huge raise, and an additional 50,000 shares of stock. If this company ever goes public, I will be rich.

The CEO said that he was having a big dinner the following Saturday at the Petroleum Club in Dallas to celebrate. I could bring a date if I wanted.

On the morning of September 21st, I awoke pretty early. I wasn't sure what the day would bring. I didn't know if Janet would even call. I do know that she had not been out with anyone because I still had Laura monitoring her periodically.

I was sitting in my kitchen drinking coffee and reading the paper, when my cell phone rang.

I answered, "Good morning Janet."

"Good morning Jeff. I hope I didn't wake you up, but I was anxious to call. In fact, I wanted to call you at 12:01 this morning."

"No, I've been up for awhile. I was hoping you would call this morning. I've missed you Janet. I have a lot I need to tell you."

"I've missed you too Jeff. I have a lot I need to say also."

"I don't want to do this on the phone Janet. When do you think you could come up, and we could get together."

"I'm in Dallas Jeff. I moved here two months ago. I got a great job at an accounting firm in Highland Park."

"I thought you said you never wanted to leave AustIn?"

"I did it to be near you when the six months was up. I took a chance that you weren't involved with someone, and would want to see me. Are you involved with anyone Jeff?"

"No Janet. All I have done the past six months is eat, sleep, work, and workout in the fitness center."

"Me too." Said Janet.

We agreed that I would come pick her up, and we would go have breakfast together. I called work to let them know I was taking today off.

After we ordered, Janet went first telling me how much she had missed me, and that the time away made her realize she loved me even more. She gave one last apology, and that she deserved everything I did to her.

She said, "I realized what a fool I had been. I let Blake get to me. I fell for his bullshit, and I am so ashamed of myself. I know I was just another notch on his dick. I wouldn't have done anything if I had not been so drunk, but it was my fault for letting him get me drunk. I apologize from the bottom of my heart Jeff."

She also told me that she did get tested, but did not have any STD's.

I told her that I missed her so much, and was still deeply in love with her. I also explained how I eventually was able to come to grips with everything, and that I forgave her. She started crying when I told her about the forgiveness.

We finished breakfast and went back to her apartment. We talked for several more hours. It was the best talk we had ever had. We expressed all the feelings and emotions that had been locked up for six months.

We also caught up on each other's lives the last six months. I told her about my new security software program.

Finally I said, "The CEO has invited several of us for a celebration at the Dallas Petroleum Club Saturday night. I was wondering if you would go as my date?"

She immediately said yes and started talking a mile a minute. What should she wear? Should she buy a new dress? Who was going to be there? I finally had to tell her to calm down.

She laughed then said, "I can't wait Jeff. I don't care where it is, or what, I just want to be with you."

We had a great time. We ate, drank, and danced like we were kids on our first date. We got back to her apartment around 1:00 in the morning.

As she opened her door she said, "Would like to come in?"

I said, "It's kind of late, don't you want to get to bed?"

"Yes, but I want you in bed with me."

"I don't know Janet, I usually don't have sex on the first date."

She laughed, and gave me a playful little punch. I picked her up in my arms and carried her in, closing the door with my foot. I carried her to the bedroom and set her on the bed. As I was taking off my clothes she commented on how ripped my body looked.

As I pulled down my pants and underwear, I already had a huge boner. She reached out grabbed hold of it and said, "Come here big boy, I have really missed you."

We spent the next couple of hours making some hot monkey love. I thought it would be awkward at first, but it wasn't. I know I came three times, but lost count of hers. The last one I came in her mouth while getting a blow job.

Two weeks later Janet moved in with me. Eight months later we got married. I had to make sure I could trust her again. It didn't take me long to realize I could, but I waited, just to be sure. There were no more girls night out. We did everything together, and went everywhere together.

I don't know if I handled this whole situation the right way, but I do know that we are very happy, and will grow old together.

Epilogue:

A couple of months after we got married, my company went public. The stock skyrocketed. The profits were through the roof. I let it peak, then sold all my stock. I made about 20 million. Janet and I both retired, and moved to Austin. We bought a nice house on Lake Austin. Our kids graduated, got married, and all live in Austin. We have three grandkids so far. I think my second marriage has turned out pretty good.

As for Blake Rittiman, his luck finally ran out. Laura sent me an email explaining that he would not be having sex ever again. Apparently he was in the middle of a passionate session with some married woman, when her jealous husband walked in. He fired a couple of shots into Blake's privates. He lost his balls, and most of his dick. Let's just say "stumpy" would be a good nickname for him. He won't be bothering any more married women.

Sfbullrider
Sfbullrider
1,299 Followers