Wife Wants a Hall Pass Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LewdLuke
LewdLuke
681 Followers

Linda went on. I saw him around the office several times in the next month, but he never sought me out to chat or anything. I figured that since I had told him about our marriage, he had no interest in me. One day though, a little later, I was working at my desk with the door open, and I heard a rap on my door jamb. I looked up into his most captivating smile. He said, "Hi pretty lady." I acknowledged him. He went on, "I enjoyed the dance."

I thought I'd better blow on this ember, or it was going to go out. If I didn't give him a little encouragement, I might not get another chance. I asked why he hadn't come back for another. Then he wanted to know if I had wanted him to. I said, "Hell yes, you dance marvelously."

He said he couldn't wait for the next party. The flirting got to be commonplace after that. Every time we were both in the office he would come see me. One day I really got lucky. He called me, and said he had a client that wanted to see one of my properties. We met at the property site and showed the place. Ben and the client had come out in the client's car. Ben asked me for a ride back to the agency, so the client wouldn't have to go out of his way.

When he got in my car, he leaned over and kissed me on the cheek. I turned and looked into his handsome face. Before I could reprimand him he said he had wanted to do that for a long time. I melted a little inside and let him get away with it. He wanted to take me to lunch, but regrettably, I didn't have time. I told him maybe next time.

The little friendly kisses became standard fare. I really was enjoying his attention. Every time the flirting escalated, I thought I should shut him down but I never did.

The next thing was when we both tried to go through a door at the same time. He accidently brushed my breast. He had orchestrated the whole thing. I knew it wasn't an accident, but I let him get away with it.

The last thing before the Bar-B-Q was when he snuck up behind me in my office. He cleaned out my right ear with his tongue and asked if he was going to get an invitation. I was somewhat apprehensive about having you and him in the same place. He promised that he would behave himself, so I gave him one. It was for him and a date. I knew his wife would be with him.

He was standing behind me. I swiveled around in my chair and came face to face with his cock. It was, of course, inside his pants, but it was plainly visible. I could tell it was very hard. I was mesmerized for a few seconds then I looked up into his face. He told me it got that way every time he thought about me.

Without thinking, I reached out and captured it with my hand. I squeezed just a little then leaned forward and kissed his pants where the head obviously was. He reached under me and fondled my left breast. In a second I pushed him away and told him to get out of there. He smiled, turned to the door and walked out. I couldn't explain to myself why I had done that. My panties were more than damp.

The night of the Memorial Day get-together came. He was late getting there. I had decided he wasn't coming. When he walked into the back yard about nine his wife was not with him. When I greeted him he reached out gentlemanly and shook my hand. He asked if we could have a dance. I said, "Maybe two. One in about half an hour, it will be dark by then and one later. Remember, the last dance is always for my husband."

I mingled, and visited. I danced with you once. You got hard again. We joked and you rubbed me with it. I love you Luke. You said that was a promise of things to come. I knew you always kept your promises.

Ben came to me and asked me to dance at about ten minutes before ten. We walked out on the temporary dance floor. It was very dark in our corner. He pulled me into his arms a lot less gentlemanly than he had at Christmas. This time his cock was wedged nicely into my abdomen. It felt like it was made of stone. I was in Heaven. My panties got wet.

The song and the dance ended much too soon. I was afraid Ben was going to kiss me. I didn't think I could have stopped him. It was dark, but someone would have seen. He didn't do it. He said he would see me later and walked away.

I busied myself, visiting guest and acting the hostess. Ben went into the pool house and borrowed trunks that we keep for guests. He came out and showed off in the pool for about half an hour. Damn, he was beautiful. There were four or five of the younger girls in the pool with him. They were all swimming and playing together. I wondered how many of them got to feel his cock; probably none of them. He would have been more discreet than that. I got jealous anyway.

Ben came for his last dance about a quarter of twelve. The last dance would be at midnight, party over. We went to the darkest part of the dance floor. I folded into his embrace. I let my hand wander between us and grasp his cock. It was super hard and felt huge. I moved to the left a few inches and felt his right leg find its way between mine. I found myself rubbing my pussy on his thigh. It just happened. I didn't plan it.

My pussy was saturated now, and I felt a tingle start in my clitoris. I stretched up to his ear and told him I was about to cum. He told me he knew; he could feel my excitement. He also said he had felt the dampness of my pussy. His fingers had touched me, and I hadn't even known it. He encouraged me to let it happen. He told me no one would know. I couldn't do it. I pushed away and said I was married to the most wonderful man. I couldn't do it. I wanted to, but I couldn't. He told me it would happen sooner or later. He knew how badly I wanted him. I felt guilty but for the wrong reason. I felt guilty, because I thought I was teasing him.

I walked off the floor before the music stopped. Ben followed close behind. The first of my girlfriends, I came to, I told I was cramping and asked her to walk with me to the powder room. We excused ourselves from Ben and went upstairs to my bedroom. When we got there I asked her to guard the door. I went in and closed it behind me. I quickly got a new pair of underwear and went into the bathroom. I cleaned and dried my pussy and put the new panties on. I rinsed the old ones out and hung them to dry in the back of my closet. They were silk and would dry quickly. It was safe for me to dance with my hubby now.

We went back to the party and got there in time to find you looking for me. You asked where we had been. I told you we were up in the bedroom as there was a small girlie problem to take care of. You ask if I was Okay. I giggled, and told you I was going to fuck you silly in about an hour. You told me that sounded like a plan. We danced in the dark, and I held your hard cock in my hand and lay my head on your chest.

I am ashamed of myself for my next thought, among some of the other things I had done that night. I thought I had two wonderful alpha males. Both of them wanted to fuck me, and I could only do one of them. That wasn't right. They should be able to take turns with me. I would let them use me like a fuck toy any way they wanted. They could fuck me at the same time. I could swallow one while the other ponded my pussy with his massive cock. They could switch places and do it some more. I would give no mercy making them both shoot cum on my face, tits and in my hair.

Both of their cocks would cum inside my starving cunt at once. I would find a way to get them both in there at the same time. I could do that. I would fuck them both until they couldn't get hard. Then I would bring them back with my mouth. No man can have his dick in my mouth and not get hard. I would fuck them until the weakest one died. That's nature's way, survival of the fittest. Then I would let the other one recover, so I could have him later.

The party was over. Everyone went home, including Ben. I think Ben left before the last dance was over. That was good as it would have been dangerous for us to be together right then. Besides, I was almost as wet as I was before the cleanup. I wanted to fuck my husband.

The last guest left about one. I couldn't wait any longer. In my mind, I threw my marvelous Luke over my shoulder like I was a fireman. I ran up the stairs to our bed-room, threw him down on the bed and ripped his clothes off. He wanted to help, but I didn't have time for his fumbling. I accosted and assaulted his body. I force fucked him like he was a rubber doll with a throbbing cock. I made him cum twice whether he liked it or not, once in my mouth, not my throat and once in my snapping, boiling hot cunt. I came with him violently. I would be gentle with him later.

In real life it happened exactly that way, except if you remember the roles were reversed. You grabbed me and carried me up the stairs. You threw me down on the bed and destroyed my party dress getting it off me. My panties were removed in pieces, I wasn't wearing a bra and I don't know how I lost my shoes. I wanted to help you undress me, but you didn't have time. It seemed like you just stepped out of your clothes all at once. There was the monster. He was standing there proudly, looking at me menacingly with his one eye. The assault began.

You jammed your face in my pussy, and your tongue went all the way in to the rough spot. My stomach felt like we had just gone over the top of the first hill on a giant rollercoaster. I came hard. Before I finished, the monster was pounding me. He was going to the bottom of my depths and coming almost all the way out to start over again. It was the violent long stroke he was famous for. My pussy snapped closed like a mouse-trap around him. I had him now; he couldn't escape if he wanted to. I met his stroke with an equally violent thrust of my own. It was a soulful mating. I was in Heaven again, but this time we were together. Why not? I knew I was going to be force fucked. Why shouldn't I enjoy it? I knew you would love me gently later.

The edge of our ardor was blunted; we could be gentler now. You positioned me comfortably on my back with my head on my pillow. You gently spread my thighs apart and moved to the middle. I felt the monster's head slowly open me and slide inside. His long thick shaft followed easily. The monster was not at full strength, but we didn't need that at that moment. I was very wet and still had your cum inside me. You paused at the bottom, and my pussy flexed. I could feel the cartilage of my cervix test the monsters intent. He backed away slowly. He went about half way out then returned. His return was also slow and measured, but it had power and authority. He was not going to tolerate any resistance. I knew this was going to be very nice and last a long time. I didn't resist. I love you so much, Luke.

It was nice, and it did last a long time. It's what we call our "Missionary Fuck." I had many baby orgasms. They came and went. They are so pleasurable in an easy sort of way. They keep me alert and aware of the monster's power. I also had two hard orgasms. These were super special as they always were. Finally, I felt your tongue slid into my mouth as you kissed me. I felt the monster swell and jerk. Your magnificent body convulsed on top of me. I could feel your cum splashing inside of me. I came powerfully but gently with you. I knew it was over; we could sleep then.

I slept, and I dreamed. I dreamed of Ben's cock inside of me. It's hard for me to tell you that Luke.

She sniffled, and a tear came to her eye.

I was quiet, and Linda went on with the story. "We had two days, before we had to go back to work. The only visitors we had were Juan and his crew, when they came to clean up the mess. The men started taking up the dance floor, and you told them to leave it, we might want to have another party in the summer."

You leaned over and whispered in my ear. "Parties make my wife want to fuck."

I giggled and whispered back, "That little slut always wants to fuck." You chuckled. A butterfly fluttered in my tummy. I thought of Ben.

Juan told his men to continue and said to you, "No boss, it will kill the grass if it stays. We will build another for the next party." You said something about wondering who the boss was under your breath. I laughed.

We went for a jog around the lake. I was really too hot, but we went anyway. As we trotted along I said, "We should do this in the nude sometime."

You stopped and started to undress. I stopped you, but only because Juan and his crew were there. We moved on. I was thinking, you would want to bang me out here if we were nude. I wondered where you would stop to do it. I understand there are some places in the world, where you can roll around in the grass. You can't do that in Texas; the chiggers would eat you alive.

Like magic, you read my mind and answered, "I would take you in the water to jump your bones."

I thought for a moment. "He reads my mind pretty often and always accurately." I wondered if you knew about Ben.

We spent much of those two days in bed together. We made love some, but most of it was just cuddle time. We would spoon for hours. I love it when you hold me that way. I always feel safe. You will just flop me over, without a word and fuck me sometimes. It's okay; it's easier than me trying to roll you over.

Cuddle time is when I do some of my best thinking, especially if you are asleep. I thought about Ben, a lot. You were holding me. I realized for the first time, I had a real problem. I really wanted to sleep with Ben, but I couldn't cheat on you. I should have woken you and told you about Ben, right then. I was afraid to. I spent a lot of time worrying the problem. I decided my best option, and really the only right thing to do, was to end the relationship with Ben. There is just no way, I could ever cheat. I wanted Ben. I'm not going to cheat. I had to tell Ben.

The next Tuesday, I got to my office at nine in the morning. About ten after nine there was a rapping on my door jamb, and I heard Ben say, "Good morning, Sweetness, I wish you had let it happen."

I said, "Ben, come in and shut the door." His beautiful smile lit up his face. I almost melted and chickened out right then. He closed the door and started to come around the desk. I held up my hand to stop him. I pointed to a guest chair and told him to sit. He looked at me funny, but he sat down.

I waited a minute, and tension was hanging in the air. I said, "Ben, I tried to tell Luke about you over the weekend. I couldn't. I feel terribly guilty about our flirting and my leading you on the way I have. I feel like a trashy tease. That is not what I intended. I thought we would just enjoy being friends, and it wouldn't get out of hand like it has. The fact is I love my husband, and there is no way I could ever cheat on him. We have to stop what we are doing. It is no longer good for either of us."

He looked me right between the eyes, and said, "Linda, you are, bar none, the most beautiful, sensuous and wonderful woman I have ever known. I definitely want and need to be with you. What is more important, you want it to happen too. I could never force myself on you, but I believe it will happen sooner or later. I think it is written in the stars. If you tell me to go, I will get up, walk out of here and never contact you again. It has gone too far for us to be just friends. I couldn't stand to be around you and not touch you.

I looked at him and uttered one word, "Go."

His eyes welled up, and he tried to hide it. He said, "Sweetness, I'm going to do exactly what I said I would, but remember this, when you change your mind, I'll be glad to hear from you. Please don't be too bashful to call me. Can I have one goodbye kiss?"

I said, "No Ben, please just go. I'm so sorry. This is hard for me, please go." He left.

I didn't hear from him until the week after Labor Day. Becky from the office called with a message. She told me that Ben had a husband and wife set of clients, who wanted to see one of my properties. This happened pretty regularly, so it didn't really raise a red flag for me. The truth was I wanted to see Ben anyway. I just wanted to see if I could be around him and go home with dry panties. I still thought about him a lot, but it didn't happen every day now and not very often at night.

I drove into the parking lot where we were supposed to meet and he had beat me there. He got out of his car and sat down in my front passenger seat with me. We were in public; it was okay.

He said, "Hello Sweetness, how have you been?"

I answered him, "I'm doing pretty well, are you okay?"

He smiled and said, "I still think about you every twenty minutes."

My panties got wet. I thought, "Girl, you certainly failed that test miserably."

He told me, "The clients called; they aren't coming. Something about a hang up at her office, and he doesn't see any need in looking without her." It's a wasted trip. Can I buy your lunch?"

Without thinking I said, "Yes." It seems I do that a lot when I am with him. There was a Denny's café across the way and we both agreed that would be all right. We ate together and his banter was smooth as always, not thinking, I mean. He acted the perfect gentleman through the whole meal. He never hit on me, or made any innuendo about our past relationship. My panties kept getting wetter anyway. We finished; he paid, but let me leave the tip.

We were quiet as we walked across the parking lot toward our cars. We approached the cars and I walked a few feet away from him, going to the driver's side of mine. He asked, "Linda, can I say one thing about us, before you go?"

I turned to face him and nodded my head.

He paused, and then walked two steps closer so he wouldn't have to speak loudly. He talked quietly but rapidly, not touching me. I got the impression it was a memorized speech.

He said, "I really do think about you every day, I am not over you, I'm not going to get over you, and I want you so badly it hurts. Is there any way we can make it happen, just once? Luke will never know. You have been so strong for him but damn girl surely there is a limit. He doesn't own you.

I should have told him no, not under any circumstances and left. I didn't do that. What I did do was bow my head and look at the concrete for a few seconds. I could feel myself blushing. My pussy was dripping now. I would have to clean up before I got back to the office. My body had decided to fuck this guy, without any input from my brain.

I raised my gaze the slightest bit, looked into his beautiful eyes from under my brows and gave him a hint of a smile. I quickly turned and walked to my car. I probably wiggled my butt a little too much. I knew immediately I had really fucked up. I had had no control. He believed I had just agreed to have sex with him. I thought to myself, "God, I would love to have sex with him."

He stopped by my office later that afternoon. He just stuck his head in and said, "Call me," then left. My mind was in turmoil again. My new panties that I had just bought were getting wet. This was getting way out of hand. I was having butterflies just seeing him walk down the hall. The thought of having him inside me was always in my mind. I was starting to believe he was right. It was written in the stars. It was going to happen.

Then came yesterday. Loretta called and asked me to come to the office. She knew it was not my turn, but there had been more showings scheduled than she was prepared for. She said I wouldn't have to go out if I would just come in to handle any walk-ins. I told her it would be at least three, and she said if I was there from four to five she could cover everything else. Loretta has been a dear friend since high school. It is really hard to turn her down.

I got to the office a few minutes before four. Loretta saw me come in and came by my office. She told me thanks for coming, and she had to run. Her client was waiting in the parking lot. She told me that I would be the last one there so be sure to lock up.

LewdLuke
LewdLuke
681 Followers