Wife Wants a Hall Pass Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LewdLuke
LewdLuke
687 Followers

Fifteen minutes later I was doing paperwork trying to get a jump on Monday. Ben surprised me. He spun my chair around and literally picked me up out of it. He had me all the way off the floor before I knew what was happening. I was sitting in his big hands with his tongue trying to find its way down my throat. My arms went around his neck by reflex. My dress was bunched around my waste, and my legs encircled him. He was raising me and lowering me a few inches, rubbing my pussy up and down his rigid cock. Before I realized what was happening, I was lost in the feeling. I just went weak all over. I thought this was it. I was going to get fucked right there. I had no control and I loved it. Is that rape? No, you can't rape the willing.

He came up for air at length and told me that everyone else was gone, and he had locked us in. He let me down to the floor but my legs would not hold me up. He let me slowly slide down the length of his body. My pussy, my belly and my tits all slid down over that hard cock.

When I got stable on my knees it was at about eye level. I had to have it. Ben was wearing golf shorts and a button up sports shirt. I think the buttons were all undone before he came to me. His muscular chest was open to my view. What a beautiful man this was. I reached up, opened his belt buckle and unzipped his fly. No underwear. His shorts fell to the floor, and his cock slapped me in the face. It bobbed up and down a few times and then was still. It was pointing up at about a forty-five degree angle. I had used the word magnificent to describe it before. That was a gross understatement. It was beautiful and I was frozen in awe.

It was hard like iron. Hell no, it was harder than that. He wasn't quite as big as you Luke, but the difference couldn't be much. There was no hair. His pubic area and his nut sack were shaved clean. That must have happened that day. He was as smooth as glass. I looked up at his face. I could tell he was very proud of it. He told me to take my time and get acquainted with the Magic Wand. I wanted to swallow it right then but I didn't. I wanted to see it all. I reached up and took hold. This was the first time it was ever naked in my hand. I was also the first time I had ever seen it outside his clothes. My small hand couldn't quite reach all the way around. The shaft was long and straight. The white skin was stretched tight and felt smooth like silk. I could see the veins engorged with blood. They caused ridges in the surface where they ran. I wondered what they would feel like going in and out of me.

The head was purple and bulbous. It was greater in diameter than the shaft. Enough greater, that I could see the difference; a quarter inch on either side. I wondered if my pussy would close behind the head and grasp the shaft when he slid it into me. I decided it would if I squeezed. The ridge that followed the back edge of the head was prominent and was so stiff it felt like hard rubber. I couldn't wait for him to open me with this thing.

His balls hung low in their sack, and I reached back to heft them. They were smooth and heavy. I wanted them in my mouth too. I wanted them to bang into my clit when he doggy fucked me.

I was watching as a pearl of pre-cum formed at his tip. Without thought my tongue reached out and captured it. I looked up at him and let the tip of my tongue come out so he could see his cum on it. He smiled at me. I got butterflies. That smile made me so happy inside.

I thought to myself, "I have to make a plan. How was I going to fuck this wonderful man? Earlier, I thought he was going to fuck me. It's not going to be that way. He probably wouldn't do it right. I know I can do a better job. I planned to take that big bulb in my mouth first. I can suck and bathe it with my tongue. I will swallow it if I can. I can give him the pleasure of a good long throat fuck, but I can't let him cum this way. I will have to be very careful. His body is strange to me. I've no idea how much control he has. I could blow it right there. I'm going to allow him the joy of deep, full and complete penetration of my pussy."

Pausing to look at me she said, "No one has ever had that but you Luke. Please don't hate me Darling. I have to give him this. He wants it. I want him to have it."

My thoughts continued, "I want to feel him enter me. I want to feel that beautiful cock as it parts the petals of my flower and eases into my channel. I will squeeze and release him with my vaginal muscles. I will rotate my pelvis. He will feel like a little animal is sucking him. I will be completely open for him. He can have any part of me. When he reaches his maximum depth, I will hold him there and milk him. I will start a long slow stroke in and out, over, and over, and over. I have to feel his wonderful cock with its ridge and veins moving and tickling the walls of my tunnel. Over some time this will become faster with more power and demand in the thrust. I will talk to him. I will scream if I have to. I will make him know how to help: when to thrust powerfully; when to go faster; when to go deeper. He will follow my instructions. Our thrusting, finally, will become violent. We will go as fast as we can. He will reach bottom with every stroke. I want to feel his pubic bone hammering my clit and the shaft of his dick sawing through my G-spot. I want those giant balls, slapping my ass in rhythm. I have to be careful. I have to detect his orgasm before it starts. When I feel his cock start to swell, I will know. Maybe he will tell me when he is cuming."

Fucking a stranger is different. I always know what to do with you Luke.

My planning went on, "When he starts to convulse, I will have started a few seconds earlier. I will tell him it is happening. I will be loud enough for him to hear. I want him to have the pleasure of being inside me while I am having a most powerful climax. I want to allow him the pleasure of emptying himself into me as we cum together. When he comes down from his high I will keep fucking him. I will fuck him until he is totally spent. He will be wasted and unable to move. Then I will fuck him some more for my own pleasure. When we are finally finished I will dress and go home. I will tell you what I have done and beg you to forgive me."

Please don't hate me Luke. My pussy will be full of his cum. I know you will hate me.

There was a voice in my head. I was you Luke. You said, "That's a bad plan girl. It would be better for you to come talk to me."

I stood up and told Ben this couldn't happen. He told me it was happening. He told me we couldn't stop.

I made him understand I wasn't going any further. I straightened my clothes and backed away. I saw great disappointment in his beautiful face. I wanted him so much. I felt the terrible guilt from teasing him again. I know I have become a horrible person. How did I get this way?

He told me it would be all right, you would never know. I told him you already knew; you just told me to come home.

I said, "Ben, I want you so much. I might die if I don't have you. Luke will know that. He loves me. I promise I will ask for a hall pass. I think he will allow me to have you. I will give you the best sex you have ever had. It will be totally without reservation, without guilt, explicitly wonderful and worth waiting for."

Ben said, "Luke will never allow this. If you belonged to me I would never let another man touch you. We can have each other now. It will be our secret forever. Luke will never know. You can ask for a hall pass next time. Everything will be all right if he gives it to you."

"Ben," I said, "Luke doesn't even know you. He couldn't care less about you. You are right. He would never give me to you. He will never give me to anyone. He loves me. He will allow me to have you, when he knows how important it is. He will know that sex with you has nothing to do with the love I have for him. You need to understand that too. What I have for you, you beautiful man, is extremely powerful animal lust, curiosity, and a yearning for a different man. That is all it is. No matter what, you will never come between Luke and me. This will never happen if Luke says no."

I went to the lounge, put my wet panties in my purse and came home. Nothing bad happened.

When I got home, I was surprised you didn't already know everything. I had assumed you had read my mind like you do. You let me kiss you. Your hands explored my body, found my wetness and my missing panties. You took me to bed and made love with me. More importantly, you held me in your arms. I felt safe. I put off telling you.

Breaking in at this point, I said, "You did well Sweet Heart. I'm pretty sure I have a good picture of what happened. I have several questions but one is paramount. Answer it for me and we can go back to the house. I have some work I must take care of and you can rest. I know you feel used up."

She said, "Okay, go ahead."

I paused a few seconds and responded, holding back my anger. "What in the world made you think I would give you a hall pass to screw another man? I can't do that. I don't like this guy. He is a total predator. I will probably go back to my first option and kill the son of a bitch. That's really the best option I think, and it's damn sure what I want to do anyway."

Anger had been rising in me. It was very hard to maintain control and not shout at her. Anger is sometimes a good thing. It helps you keep your shit together under stress.

She answered in the voice I only hear in argument. "No Luke, you will not kill him. You will not harm him in any way. He is not a predator. He is a superb example of a fine young man. He is a gentleman in every respect. He had never been anything but perfectly proper with me, until I started flirting with him. The only thing he did was approach me for sex, and that was only after I encouraged him over and over.

A thousand other men have done that. You didn't kill any of them. The only difference is, I responded differently this time. That's my fault not his. If you need to kill someone it should be me. I am the predator and the culprit here. I know I am a terrible slut of a person Luke. I want to die anyway. If you kill me it will be okay." She flopped her head to the table and broke down into deep sobs.

I didn't know what I was going to do about that. I knew who the real predator was and I was really in the mood to kill the bastard. I was pretty sure I could get away with it. This is, Texas. Any judge that knew the circumstances would give me a pass under the 'He Needed Killing' clause.

I sat there thinking for a few minutes. "I'll give her a few minutes to calm down. She's so infatuated with this piece of shit she's not going to listen to anything I say anyway."

After a minute I said, "The ducks are still out there. You and I are still here."

She looked up at me then shifted her gaze to the two ducks billing and cooing on the lake. She said, "They still love each other."

I answered, "We do too."

To be continued...

LewdLuke
LewdLuke
687 Followers