Wife Wants a Hall Pass Ch. 14

Story Info
The end of the visit with Karl and Connie.
11.1k words
4.32
22.3k
19
0

Part 14 of the 67 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 01/31/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LewdLuke
LewdLuke
685 Followers

My voice went a little bit high pitched when I said, "What is it with women and butt fucking? It keeps coming up. Linda was talking about it the other day."

She giggled a little like Linda does before she answered, "Girls are naturally nasty and It feels good, Luke. You have to do it properly. I can show you."

I thought, "Maybe it would be good to get some instruction from Connie. I know sooner or later Linda is going to want me to do it with her. Double penetration is on her list. She read about it. She reads too much. I put Connie off. I said, "Another time maybe. I need to sleep now."

She said, "Me too." We snuggled close to each other and slept. This woman is nice to sleep with.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

It was after daylight when I came back to wakefulness. Connie was awake. She was holding the monster in her hand and stroking him gently. I said, "You're making him hard."

She said, "He was that way when I found him. I've just been playing with him." She bent and licked his head. She changed positions and kissed me. She whispered, "I want to repay you for making me cum so well last night. Would you like a world class blowjob, before breakfast?

I said, "You know, my orgasm last night, was pretty nice too."

She said, "You can pay me back later." She slid down and took my cock in her mouth. World class was not an exaggeration. I came hard for her in a matter of minutes.

I thought, "I am definitely going to lose some weight this weekend." I thought about Linda. I wanted to check on her. It was easy to find an excuse to get up. We were both hungry and I could smell bacon and coffee. We cleaned up and dressed for the lake. I didn't shave. Connie wanted me to stay rough.

We found Karl and Linda in the kitchen. Karl was cooking. Linda poured coffee for us.

Linda said, "Karl has a fun day planned for us. After breakfast, we are going to the lake for the day. He said his boat is really big and we can stay on it all night if we decide we want to." She stopped talking and looked at me. She saw my need and brought me a kiss.

I asked with a whisper in her ear, "Is everything all right?"

She answered, "He was wonderful Luke. I really enjoyed being with him. I am so glad we came. Did you have fun?"

I smiled and said, "I'm glad we came too." She grasped her necklace in her hand and kissed me again. We turned our attention back to Connie and Karl. They were standing in the middle of the kitchen, kissing.

We finished breakfast. Linda and I packed two small bags with toiletries, two changes of clothes and swimsuits for each of us. We went to the lake.

The boat was as classy as the house was. I said, "Damn Karl, you said it was a big boat but I had no idea what you meant. This thing is huge."

He said, "It's a forty, two-footer. I don't own it. It's so much better to rent it when I want to play on it. When we are finished, someone else will clean it up and reprovision it with fuel and consumables. I tell the owner what I need for food and drink when I make the reservation. All we have to do is take our bags onboard and drive away. You and Connie get the master sweet. It has a king size bed. The other room has a queen in it. Connie says Linda is a lot smaller than she is." He paused and went on, "Linda is quite a bit smaller. Do you notice the difference in their size?"

I answered, "I feel like I'm in bed with a giant when I'm with Connie and I think of Linda as a pixie."

He laughed and said, "You do realize that both of those are mythical creatures, don't you?"

I smiled and answered, "Yeah, but then I'm not sure these girls are real either."

He said, "Drop your bag in the forward cabin and stand by the forward mooring line. I'll tell you when to cast off. Connie will handle the stern line and I'll take Linda with me to the flying bridge."

The mooring line was two-inch rope. It was finished with a large loop on the end. The loop had been cast over one of the dock pilings and lay on the deck of the wooden dock. I looked down the side of the boat. About forty feet away, Connie was standing by a similar piling guarding the stern line. She waved at me and wiggled her butt. The monster moved.

I felt a shudder run through the craft and heard the deep rumble of the exhaust. I looked up and saw Karl and Linda snuggled up together. They were both in one seat at the auxiliary control station on the upper deck. It's called the "Flying Bridge." I looked back at Connie. She raised the loop from around her piling and tossed it onto the deck of the boat. She stepped from the dock and was standing on the boats lower deck.

Karl called down to me, "Cast off, Luke and come aboard."

I followed Connie's procedure. When I was aboard, Karl called down again. He said, "Stow the line in that side locker then go help Connie stow the stern line." I was already starting to feel like crew. I moved down the exterior walkway toward Connie and checked the boat as I went. I thought, "This is a high dollar rig." It was immaculate, looked brand new and fully equipped.

When I arrived at Connie's station she threw her arms around me and kissed me. She said, "You can use this rope to tie me up." She giggled. Her giggles are not like Linda's. They are a little more powerful than the tinkle in Linda's voice. Still, when Connie giggles, the monster moves.

We had been backing away from the dock. I felt the tremor in the deck change and the boat began to pivot. The bow was swinging toward open water.

Connie asked, "Do you want a tour?"

I said, "Yeah." I felt Karl shift both the big diesel engines into forward. Water churned from under the stern and we started to build momentum away from our moorings. We were standing in a small open space but under the upper deck. Connie opened a door and we went inside. We were in the rear bedroom, where the queen size bed was.

I thought, "Luke, your wife is going to get laid here tonight and you are not going to have the honor." In my mind, I had a picture of, Linda holding her pendant while Karl's cock was sliding in and out of her. I tried to push the thought out of my mind. It wasn't too difficult. Connie was holding my hand.

Connie led me out into the main salon. It was plenty big enough for the four of us to move around in. All of the perimeter walls were glass and fitted with blinds. They were all open. Connie moved to a panel of switches and demonstrated how to open and close them. There were also switches for all the lights. She pointed out a similar panel at the front entry.

We were standing next to a small partitioned off area. A sign on the door said, "Girls." Connie opened the door and showed me a small toilet, sink and shower combination. We moved on and inspected the kitchen area. Connie said, "This is the galley." It was equipped with everything a home kitchen would have.

The rest of the room was dedicated to a large sitting and conversation area. There was also a small hardwood floor area that could be used for dancing. In the far corner, there was another partitioned area similar to the first bath we had inspected. The sign on the door said, "More Girls." Connie said, "That's where Karl keeps the spares." We laughed. This room also had a door that opened to the master cabin.

I said, "Yeah, as if he and I could handle more than what we have already." We laughed again.

Connie kissed my cheek and said, "After last night, I have come to believe you can handle anything that comes your way." She led me through another door and we were standing in an eloquently finished bedroom with a king bed. She said, "This is our bed. We can give it a test drive if you like."

As if on cue, soft music started to play. Connie's eyes got big and she said, "Karl has fired up the stereo." She had lost interest in the bed. She said, "Let's go upstairs and dance. I've only danced with you once and that didn't last long.

We moved back into the main salon and up a ships ladder to the upper deck. This deck covered all of the lower structures completely. The front half was covered by a canopy and the rear half was open to the sky. The whole thing was surrounded by a handrail about three feet in height. Besides the ship's ladder, we had ascended there were two others. There was one each, fore and aft.

I looked forward. Karl and Linda were still together at the controls. Karl appeared to be teaching Linda to drive. She was visibly excited and having a good time. My memory painted a flash of what I saw when they had sex the first time. She had been totally lost in him and without control. I thought, "Maybe it wouldn't be wise to let them hang out together too much."

Connie moved into my arms and we danced slowly to the rhythm of the soft music. Her movements were most erotic but not nasty. A profound desire for her rose suddenly within me. The monster became aware. I thought, "Maybe I could be caught in this trap."

When the song ended we went forward to visit.

Karl asked Connie, "Where do you think we should go?"

Connie said, "Let's show them our secret sandy cove." She went on to describe the place. She said, "There are a sandy beach and bottom there. There are giant trees on the land and a rocky drop off fifty feet from shore. It's a beautiful place and it is sheltered from the wind. The water is usually very clear. We can swim and dive there or just hang out on the boat."

Karl said, "It is a nice spot. We will have privacy there too." He paused and then said, "It's about an hour away. Why don't you girls get into some sexy swimwear and we can crack open a beer or two?" Connie took Linda's hand and they went below. They returned in a few minutes. They were in bikinis. Linda was in yellow and Connie in red. Each of them had a beer in each hand.

Three young men in a ski boat buzzed past us. They whooped and catcalled as they waved at the girls. Both our ladies jumped up and down and waved back. We had a laugh. The ski boat made a large circle and came back. They made another noisy high speed pass and then went away.

Connie retrieved a folding lounge chair from a locker. It was of sturdy construction so we sat in it together. The beer tasted good and Connie's ultra-female body had its effect on me too. She whispered in my ear, "Luke, you are what I have always needed." She squeezed the monster with her hand and he responded in his usual manner. I didn't think my loose shorts would hide him anymore.

Linda snuggled back to her place with Karl. They were enjoying a little touchy-feely and Linda was steering the boat.

We motored slowly into the secret cove. There was a substantial looking snag about sixty feet from the shore. Karl said, "Luke, we have used that snag before. Would you go down and tie us off there?"

Connie went with me, in case I needed help. She showed me where the bow line was stored and we fished it out. It was twenty feet of one-inch rope. The material was synthetic. It was probably Dacron. One end was already tied to a tow ring in the bow. I flipped the line over the snag and tied the tag end back to the tow ring. The boat tugged against the snag and moved into a stable position, downwind.

The boys in the ski boat passed by us, again. They were two hundred yards away, in the main channel. Connie and Linda both waved at them. They sounded a loud air horn in salute and went on their way.

Karl said, "Good job Luke. That will hold." He shut down one of the engines and set the other to run at a quiet idle. It powered the generator which provided electricity.

Connie moved close to me. She allowed her boobs to rub against me and she bathed my inner ear with her tongue. The monster was wide awake. She said, "Well we have arrived. What do you want to do now?"

I didn't even think. The words just came. I said, "I think I would like to repay you for your kindness this morning if we can have some privacy."

Connie got Karl's attention and said, "We are going to be out of pocket for a little while."

Karl smiled at us and Linda giggled. I winked at her. She touched her pendant and smiled down at me.

Connie led me back to our bedroom. She flipped a switch and all the blinds closed. The room became almost dark. She kissed me passionately and we helped each other out of our clothes. I took her to the bed and laid myself on top of her. I kissed her and pressed my hard cock against her clit. I toyed with her breast and presently, I felt a now familiar shudder as it passed through her body.

She whispered, "I want to have a big one but help me have some small ones first."

I have learned to really enjoy doing this for her. I knew her interest lay in the small ones for a time so my excitement remained controllable. We can play this way for a long time.

I heard the rumble of an outboard engine at a very low power setting.

I had Connie's clit in my mouth and she had another mini.

The small boat came closer and I could hear shouting and cheering now. I asked Connie, "Can they see us."

She replied, "No. I'm sure Karl is putting on a show for them. He will let them see Linda's tits if she will allow it."

I thought, "That's none of my business." I went back to my task of providing pleasure to my Amazon lover. The cheering and catcalling continued but it became less important to me. I pushed it out of my mind and concentrated my efforts on Connie. After twenty minutes or so, I touched her G spot with a finger. She tensed up immediately.

In a totally conversational tone, she said to me, "I want your cock inside me, right now."

I changed position and shoved the monster to the bottom in one stroke. I fucked her hard. I touched her sweet spot with each pass. She pitched and bucked to match my thrust. I felt her shake and quake moments as they happened back to back. The big one washed over her. Unlike Linda, she was quiet. Her loudest utterance was a deep but soft sigh and a low moan.

I let the monster cum inside her. I had a wonderful climax.

Connie's orgasm was absolutely normal. It consumed her for a half a minute and then it was over. She didn't freeze up. She lay on her back. Her heart was pounding and she fought for air. I continued stroking her until the monster gave up. She had two more shuddering minies before I rolled off her.

I heard Karl call down from the upper deck. He said, "Okay boys, the show is over. You guys go on now, and don't come back." There was another round of cheering and clapping. The ski boat went to full power and the sound faded as it moved away from us. The wake it created rocked us the slightest bit.

Connie and I cuddled for another few minutes. At length, she said, "That was so good Luke. Linda is so lucky to have you. I hope she will always share you with me."

I said, "She seems to be enjoying her time with Karl. Maybe this can go on for a long time."

Connie replied, "He has a way with women. She will enjoy herself when they are together."

I heard movement in the salon. Connie said, "I think Karl must be thinking about lunch. Come to think of it, I'm hungry. She got up and said wait here. She went naked into the salon. I peeked through a blind to watch. She went to Karl and kissed him. I didn't see Linda. Connie went into the room marked, "More Girls," A few minutes later she was back with me. She had a warm wet cloth and a towel. She washed the monster and just for fun sucked him into her mouth. He jerked once. She looked up and said, "He's okay. I can make him hard again."

I laughed.

She said, "Get dressed. Karl is cooking."

I put on my swimming trunks and walked into the salon. Karl was rummaging around in the refrigerator. He asked, "How do you feel about really good grilled hamburgers for lunch?"

I answered, "That's fine with me." I paused and then asked, "Where is Linda?"

He replied, "She is still up top. She will be down in a minute."

I walked up to him and accepted the beer he offered. I asked, "Did you show my wife's boobs to those guys in the little boat."

He chuckled and replied, "Yeah, I did. You should have seen their faces."

I asked then, "Was Linda okay with it."

He chuckled and answered, "Actually she showed her tits to them. I did ask her to do it, though."

Linda came down the ship's ladder into the salon. I flopped into a chair. She went to the fridge and procured a beer for herself. She kissed Karl on the cheek and then came to me. She asked to sit with me and I pulled her down onto my lap. She set her beer on a low table without drinking from it. She fingered her necklace and whispered to me, "Tell me you love me."

I said, "I do love you. Is something wrong?"

She answered, "I just need reassurance sometimes. Just let me sit here. I just want you to hold me for a few minutes."

Connie came on the scene. She saw Linda in my lap and I swear, I saw jealousy register on her face. That excited me. She went to Karl and said you need to see this. She handed him a note. She had copied down a weather report she had listened to on the radio.

I asked, "Is that something bad, Karl?"

He said, "There's a front west and a little north of here. It probably won't be a problem but I will keep an eye on it." He went on, "Connie, how about slicing some tomatoes and onions. The burgers will be on the grill in two minutes. Lunch will be ready in twenty.

Linda sat with me and we cuddled while Karl and Connie prepared the food. She seemed to get her spirit back. By the time we were called to eat she was bubbly and giggly again. She went back to hang with Karl and they seemed to be enjoying each other.

The hamburgers were very good. I had a second one. We all went to the top deck and took a small chest full of beer with us. Karl and I sat in folding lounge chairs. We sat close enough so we could talk. The girls spread beach towels and took up nude sunbathing. I watched them interact. They were lying very close and touching often. Their chatter and giggles were nonstop. I wasn't close enough to hear them but watching was fun.

I asked Karl, "What do you think they are talking about?"

He said, "That's a pretty easy question. Connie is telling Linda how much she likes the way you fuck. Linda is telling Connie how well I fuck. They are both thinking about fucking each other. I wish they would do it so we could watch them again. I find watching two girls extremely stimulating, don't you?"

I said, "Damn Karl, that's a bit cynical isn't it?"

He laughed and said, "I put Jenifer Watson and Connie in a room together when the four of us were having a day similar to this. Steve and I had put a bug in the room so we could eavesdrop, just for fun. Their conversation was just as I described. We congratulated each other and laughed our asses off."

I asked, "Did you ask Linda if she wanted to see the movie?"

He said, "Yes, I did. She didn't commit. She said she would let me know and I got the feeling she wanted to talk to you about it."

A couple hours passed. Linda got up and put her bikini on. She came to Karl and sat in his lap. They cuddled and she allowed him to play with her body. She said, "Would it be appropriate for me to have some time with my hubby. Connie said it was Okay."

Karl laughed. He said, "Damn girl, you don't need permission to play with Luke." We are here to have fun. Go have fun."

She looked over at me and said, "Let's go for a swim."

Karl said there is SCUBA gear in a locker on the lower deck at the stern. The swim platform is there too. There is a rocky drop off about twenty yards that way. It drops from about ten feet to fifty suddenly. There are always fish there.

LewdLuke
LewdLuke
685 Followers