Wife Wants a Hall Pass Ch. 22

Story Info
Our Last Day in Scotland.
8.1k words
4.42
13k
11
0

Part 22 of the 67 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 01/31/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LewdLuke
LewdLuke
684 Followers

Hall Pass - 22 - Last full day in Scotland - Part 1

By: LewdLuke

***

Linda and I were both shocked into wakefulness. I couldn't identify the sound in my half-asleep brain but it was obnoxious, loud and rough to the ears. Linda was quicker than I was. She said, "It's the intercom. Answer it."

I reached for it. It was that old black telephone sitting on the bedside table. I jerked the receiver off the hook as quickly as I could. I was afraid the damn thing was going to ring again. If this thing woke me every morning, I would soon suffer from shell shock.

I said, "Hello."

Bobby said, "Good morning my friend. If it can be done, Michelin and I would like to have you and Linda meet with us, for breakfast." He continued. "This is your last full day with us and we need to make plans early. I need to know your preference for several options. We should have talked about it earlier."

I agreed to meet at eight and we hung up. The speaker in the devil's machine was as loud as the buzzer. Linda had heard both sides of the conversation.

She said, "He sounded as if he is in a good mood and he called you friend. Maybe he isn't going to kick us out."

I answered, "Most likely, he isn't willing to give up his last night with you, Pretty Girl." I got my first giggle of the day.

She asked, "What time is it?"

I looked at my watch. I was almost afraid to touch it. It was sitting next to that damned black phone. I answered her, "Six, thirty."

She said, "We've got time for a quickie." She had my morning wood in her hand anyway. She put it in her mouth.

My brain-fog was gone. I became interested in what she had in mind, immediately. I didn't want a quickie. I wanted to make love to the woman I love so much. I was glad we hadn't worn ourselves out completely last night. We can have this experience now. Both of us have enjoyed lots of sex this week but we were starved for each other. I thought, "Fuck you Bobby, my friend. We might be late."

I let her suck the monster until he was at full staff. She was using all her special techniques alternately. I almost forgot to make her stop. I pulled her up and on top of me. I kissed her as I rolled her over. I licked each nipple in turn and puffed air on them between licks and sucks, just for fun. They both snapped to attention. Linda was cooing.

I let my tongue wander south until I came to her belly button. I lingered there long enough to give her navel a tongue bath and the same little puffs of air I had given her tits. I moved on and sucked her clit into my mouth. Her pelvis squirmed and she moaned.

I tried to slip a finger inside her. She was moist but not wet. I almost never find her in this condition. She is always wet long before it's time to penetrate her in any way. I thought, "She might have been overworked this week."

I brought my finger to my mouth and wet it with saliva. I slipped the finger inside while I was tonguing her clit. I gently approached and caressed her sweet spot. She whimpered and forced my face tighter into her vee. In a minute or two, she was ready for the monster. She was very ready. She had become extremely wet. She asked me to fuck her. I crawled up her body and stuck my tongue in her mouth. We kissed and our tongues wrestled with one another. The monster found his way into her with practiced ease. We had done this before.

I fucked her pussy slowly. She broke our kiss and whispered, "You taste like strawberries." She paused and said, "We're going to do this for a long time, aren't we?"

I replied, "We might be late for breakfast."

"I don't care," she said.

I continued to slide in and out of her. Her Kegel muscles came into play and the monster received a most delightful massage.

She said, "M-m-m-m-m."

I fucked her slowly. Her hips rocked under me and she whispered love words in my ear. I kept fucking her.

Our dialog stopped. We continued to fuck each other. We were in harmony. Twenty minutes passed.

She said, "I want to be on top." I helped her get there.

I lay still and let her fuck me. She fucked me slowly. There was no urgency. Her pussy moved my cock around in circles and she ground her clit against my pubic bone on each down stroke. I began to help her. We know each other very well. We have done this for hours in the past. She continued to fuck me.

I noticed her wetness. Her juices were flowing now. They leaked out of her and down into my pubic hair. We fucked.

She was vocalizing continuously now but not saying anything. Moans, coos and whimpers streamed from her.

Half an hour passed. She whispered, "Be ready Luke."

I replied, "I am on the edge waiting for you. Make it happen."

Fifteen seconds later, it happened. In the tone she would use for conversation, she said, "I'm cumming Luke.

Not much changed in our movement. I did grab a double hand full of her ass. I used the advantage to fuck her a little deeper and slightly faster. Her orgasm raged through her body. Her pussy squeezed my cock and held on. She said my name half a dozen times and finished with, "Oh God, thank you for my Luke."

When it was over, I felt her weakness as it started to overtake her. I rolled her onto her back and fucked her a little harder. She came again. I knew she would. She usually does. I shared this one with her.

Our souls merged. We became one being at the time of our mutual orgasm. Time dilated. There was no past or future. Only now, was real. Now could last indefinitely. In the past, we have stayed there for so long that a raging hunger for food was the thing that brought us back. We wrapped ourselves in a blanket woven of our love. Every emotion we had ever felt for each other flooded over us. In the physical world, I felt my orgasm and hers too. My juices erupted from my body and filled hers. The act necessary for procreation was complete. Mother Nature was satisfied and happy with us. She put a mark on the positive side of our ledger.

Mother Nature is neither pleased nor satisfied by any other act. If my seed falls wasted on the ground or shot into Linda's mouth, Mother Nature frowns. I am weak. I have committed these sins in search of momentary pleasures.

Mother Nature hates fucking rubbers. I hate them too. A man's precious fluids are supposed to be placed deep inside a vagina, with authority. I think Mother Nature must be doubly pissed at Bobby. He used a condom and fucked Linda in the ass. I put these thoughts away.

Linda and I were satisfied. I collapsed on top of her and she bore my weight. I relaxed and lay there. I could feel the burn in my muscles subside. Linda was crying softly. I rolled off her and gathered her into our spoon position. We are well practiced in this maneuver too. It happens automatically.

Linda whispered, "I went to the place where love lives."

I said, "Yes I know. Don't you remember? I was with you."

She giggled and said, "Yes. I do remember." The crying stopped. In a moment, she continued, "I'm hungry." I realized I was famished. I felt like I hadn't eaten in days.

I thought about the time I had told Michelin that I had my best sex ever with her. I had lied. I knew I was lying when I said it. I forgave myself. It was a white lie for her benefit.

Linda said, "I love you, Luke."

I answered, "Read your pendant."

She giggled.

We made it to the informal dining room almost on time. We were two or three minutes late at the most. I apologized for being late. I opined that we had a hard time getting out of bed."

Bobby smiled and let us off the hook. He understood.

Linda gave Bobby a peck on the cheek and I kissed Michelin's forehead but we sat together on the other side of the table.

I said, "Bobby, about last night..."

He held the palm of his hand up, indicating that I should be quiet.

He said. "Please allow me to speak. Something wonderful has happened." He paused long enough for tension and curiosity to build in Linda and me.

Michelin broke in. She asked, "May I tell them?"

Bobby nodded.

She said, "The Laird..." She stopped and corrected herself. She said, "Bobby."

That grabbed my attention. I had never heard her call him Bobby, while in his presence.

She went on, "Bobby has asked me to be his wife and I have accepted." She smiled and cast her eyes down. Her face turned bright red. Unlike Linda's, her blush was very real.

Linda bound from her chair and choked Bobby with her hug. She kissed his cheek with more vigor this time. She moved to Michelin and they hugged. I heard Linda whisper, "I am so happy for you."

Michelin allowed Linda to linger with her for a few moments before she returned to sit beside me.

Linda was bubbly. Pending weddings do that to women. She anxiously made a request. She said, "Tell us how he proposed."

Michelin leaned into Bobby and brushed her lips against his. She brought his hand up from her lap and kissed it. Her eyes locked with mine for a second before she shifted her attention back to Linda.

She imitated Bobby's voice and said, "He said Harrumph. I have been a horse's ass and a damn fool to boot. I have been totally derelict in pursuit of a proper relationship with you." She paused there and said, "I was terrified." She continued, "He said I intend to marry you tomorrow and have you pregnant by the end of next week." She hesitated and switched back to her own voice. She said, "He flushed my birth control pills down the toilet."

I chuckled to myself. I was pleased that Bobby had used my words in his proposal, such as it was. I shook my head and looked at Bobby. He smiled at me. He seemed very pleased with himself.

Cook came and took our orders. I asked for a full Scottish breakfast with two extra eggs and all the trimmings. Linda laughed at me. She ordered a large fruit bowl, a large bowl of porridge, two thick slices of toast with jam and butter and two eggs with bacon. I have never seen her eat so much.

I whispered to her, "I love you, Linda."

She answered sweetly, so only I could hear, "I know, I read my necklace. I think I'm going to have Ron make me one for you. I don't want you to forget how much I love you." She stopped to look into my eyes. She said, "I think we are going to have the opportunity to sleep together tonight. Will you fuck me half to death?"

I kissed her cheek but didn't answer her.

Bobby said, "We can have our breakfast in leisure. There is no longer any need for haste."

I asked, "What has changed?"

He answered, "We had intended to have the ceremony today because we wanted you both to be in attendance. I called the village priest after I talked to you this morning. He said there is a significant amount of government paperwork that has to be complied with and the best we can hope for is Wednesday next." He asked, "Could you possibly stay.

I answered immediately, "Sadly no, Bobby. My work suffers in my absence and I have two important meetings this coming week. One is on Wednesday. I wish we could stay."

The girls chattered incessantly through the remainder of the meal. Bobby and I couldn't converse at all. I fail to understand how but Linda ate every bite of the food she ordered.

The last morsel on the table disappeared into someone's mouth. A few minutes later, Michelin reached across the table and touched Linda's hand. She said, "Please walk with me. I need a few minutes of your time."

I nodded my consent when Linda looked at me. The girls held hands as they departed. Their chatter rose to a new level.

Bobby started to speak.

I held up my palm to silence him. I said, "Tell me the truth now. It was the threat of an ass whipping that precipitated this turn of events, wasn't it?"

He literally laughed aloud. He said, "Luke, you are the first man to threaten me with an arse kicking in these last fifty years." I've endured three arse whippings in my lifetime. One came from my father. The next was from my mother. The final one was from a little girl that lived down the lane. All of them happened before I was twelve years old."

We both laughed. I said, "Well Sir. I am certainly glad you didn't call my bluff."

He replied, "I know you are being kind Luke. Really though I wasn't concerned with you, so much. Do you really believe Artair would help kick my arse if you asked?"

I grinned and said, "Where your bride-to-be is concerned, he might. He told me yesterday that she was his favorite little girl in the whole world and he had raised her from a pup. He loves her very much and she him, for your information. They are family." I paused and continued, "I think he was letting me know that he would kill me if I mistreated her. He was always cordial and he did agree to build the car for me. Still, I think he might be a vicious little bastard inside. If I ever have a tussle with you, I would welcome him as an accomplice."

Bobby laughed, he said, "I know we both hope and believe it could never come to that."

He paused and said, "The girls won't be gone long. I do want us to talk seriously before they return. I am sure that Michelin will convey some of the same thoughts to Linda that I have for you."

I said, "I have one serious thought for you."

He looked questioningly at me.

I said, "Congratulations, to you and your Lady. I know you are about to enhance both of your lives considerably.

He answered, "No one here would have the guts to talk to me the way you did last night. I think you are a friend. Thank you for making me see the light."

I smiled and nodded to acknowledge his words.

He went on, "I hope that you and Linda will understand when I say that Michelin and I would like to terminate our sexual involvement for the rest of your visit. It has been wonderful and we hope to share that with you again at the time of our next visit. Now, we want to concentrate on each other."

I slapped the back of his hand and said, "Of course, Bobby. I would expect nothing less." I paused and asked, "Are you saying that there is a chance Michelin would want to trifle with the likes of me after she is married to a man of your stature?"

He answered, "We have entered into a prenuptial agreement similar to yours and Linda's. We intend to emulate what you have done with your Hall Pass system. It seems to work for you. I promised Michelin that I would always give her a pass to be with you anytime you could be together. She has said that I may be with Linda in the future. I don't think she would have agreed to marry me without this arrangement. She said you were on her bucket list. I will have to research the concept of a bucket list."

I asked, "I assume that you will want me to allow Linda to sleep in my bed tonight and I should endeavor to take care of her needs."

He said, "Oh yes, if you would Luke. You are making this so easy for me."

I laughed hard and banged my head lightly on the table a few times. Bobby looked at me as if I had gone around the bend, mentally.

I asked, "Bobby, Do you believe there is a man on this planet who would not be thrilled at the thought of sleeping with Linda and taking care of her needs tonight." I laughed and said, "You of all men should be able to answer that question."

He looked at me sheepishly. He said, "Yes Quite. She truly is a tigress." He hesitated then added, "Michelin and I have been so afraid of offending you."

We were laughing together when the girls returned. We all greeted each other with kisses and hugs. Both the girls were elated and bubbling with enthusiasm. They settled down enough for Bobby to call the meeting to order.

He said, "I have only one main order of business. He looked at me and said, "The first option. We can get you both packed up today and we can drive to Edinburgh this afternoon. We could have dinner and a night on the town in very elegant surroundings. Butler has informed me that your flight tomorrow is scheduled to depart at four PM. The airline requires you to be at the ticket counter one hour early. We could sleep late and maybe do a short tour somewhere in the city, before your report-in time."

He continued, "The other option is to spend the night here and drive into Edinburgh tomorrow morning. I can easily get you to the aerodrome on time."

I asked, "What is your preference, Linda?"

She replied, "Oh Luke. Let's stay here. I love the room that Bobby has given you and I want to sleep with you in that big feather bed one more night."

I said, "That is my vote too."

Bobby said, "So shall it be. Everyone must be packed and prepared by ten AM." If we spend an hour having lunch at the same inn we stopped at coming here, I can still have you in Edinburgh two hours early."

I said, "I have a minor request. I would like to be the one who informs Artair of the upcoming nuptials."

Michelin giggled.

Bobby said, "I am so sorry Luke. I am sure he knows by now. He has driven Butler to the village to pick up the documents that Michelin and I must submit. I believe, Butler has surely informed him by now."

I said, 'Oh well. I will want to see him and say goodbye, anyway. He may have more questions about our project."

Bobby said, "I would like to walk with you. We can go in the afternoon. He will be back by then."

Linda said, "Maybe I can spend a few minutes with Michelin while you two do that."

Bobby said, "Let's all meet in the Great Room at two." Everyone agreed.

As I escorted my wife back to my room she asked, "What shall we do, between now and two o'clock?"

I answered, "I want to get naked and snuggle with you in that big feather bed, for as long as we can."

She giggled and said, "I'll bet you just want to fuck me."

I replied, "We'll see." We laughed together.

She said, "I will allow you to fuck me silly if you want."

I asked, "Dirty words again?"

She giggled and said, "Michelin says that you get hot for her when she talks ugly."

I answered, "I am always hot for you. You don't have to talk ugly."

She stopped me and whispered in my ear. She said, "I would like for you to take the clothes off me and snuggle with me in the big feather bed. Sometime before two, I would enjoy it if you would insert your penis into my vagina and wiggle it around until I come so hard, I am no longer capable of rational thought."

I said, "You want me to fuck you silly, don't you?"

She answered, "Yes."

Ten minutes later, we were snuggling naked in the big feather bed.

Linda said, "I have had so much sex this week and yet I feel abandoned and deprived of you, Luke. I am glad that this trip is over. I think it will take a long time to catch up with being close to you. I have missed you while we weren't together."

I asked, "Did you not enjoy being with Bobby?"

She only paused a second, before asking, "Are you steering me into a truth time." (A, "truth time," is time shared by Luke and Linda when all questions must be answered truthfully and honestly. Even small white lies are outlawed. This is part of what makes their arrangement work.)

I answered, "No, I just asked a question but we can do that if you have the need."

She said, "We don't usually do this until we are home in our bed but I don't want to wait that long. The extracurricular sex for this trip is over. I do feel the need. Let this be a truth time." She hesitated and asked, "What was the question?"

I answered, "I asked, did you not enjoy being with Bobby?"

She answered, "I enjoyed being with Bobby very much. I did not enjoy being without you. Do you understand?"

I answered, "I think so. I missed you very much too." Next, I asked, "What did you like most about being with Bobby?"

She asked, "I just answered a question for you. Isn't it my turn?"

I chuckled and admitted she was right." Rules are rules.

She said, "Tell me about the first time that you and Michelin had sex."

I said, "Of course, it was the first night in the hotel in Edinburgh. The room was dark and cold. There was rain falling on the windowpanes. Michelin and I were naked and cuddling close in a warm feather bed like this one. She felt warm and smooth to my touch. I didn't feel like we were making love but we had very good sex, even that first time.

LewdLuke
LewdLuke
684 Followers