Wife Wants a Hall Pass Ch. 23

Story Info
The end of the last day in Scotland.
7.9k words
4.39
17.3k
11
0

Part 23 of the 67 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 01/31/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LewdLuke
LewdLuke
681 Followers

Hall Pass -- 23 -- Last night in Scotland -- Part 2

By: LewdLuke

She illustrated her wisdom to me, as she does occasionally. She said, "I don't think we have a problem. Both of us are happy to end this five-day visit early. We will always come back together. Nothing is as good as, what is happening right now. Our need for each other will not diminish. I always feel so alone when I can't reach out and touch you. We are becoming more capable of allowing each other to have too much fun. I hope that is a good thing but I will be glad for us to visit with Kay if you think we should."

I thought. "This woman has her, little-girl-dumb-blonde, act down to an art but she is so intelligent. She thinks deeply."

We called Cook on the devil's machine. She sent food and drink. We lay there together until one thirty. We talked and touched one another and just enjoyed being together. It was such a nice way to spend the day.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

We walked into the Great Room on the chime of two. Bobby and Michelin were a few minutes late. Bobby explained that they had difficulty getting out of bed. They had spent the day the same way we had. I understood and let them off the hook.

We physically greeted them. Linda kissed Bobby more passionately than I thought she would. I gathered Michelin close and kissed her the same way. I made our kiss last longer than theirs.

Michelin's breath was taken away. I knew that I wanted this woman again. I whispered to her, "I will have you again."

She whispered in my ear, "I owe you one. I do pay my debts."

I think Linda and Bobby made similar promises to each other. I hoped that they had.

We chatted. After a time, Bobby said, "Let's go see Chauffer. I want to hear his plan for your car."

Michelin took Linda's hand and said, "Come with me to the kitchen. Cook has made a special treat for us."

Bobby gave his consent for her to leave and she led Linda away.

Five minutes later, Bobby and I walked up to the open garage door. Uncle Artair had seen us coming. He met us there.

He bowed slightly and said, "Laird, Luke, how may I help you?"

Bobby answered, "This is just a social visit. I would have you tell us about your plans to build Luke's car."

A genuine and gracious smile came to the old man's face. He asked, "Would a wee dram be in order, while we talk?"

Bobby replied in the affirmative and a minute later, found us seated in Artair's office. He poured half a tumbler of his whisky for each of us, as was his custom. We all took a sip.

Bobby looked at him and said, "My God man, this is swill."

The old man tilted his head and his eyes narrowed a bit. He said, "A poor man's whisky, freely given, is not good enough for The Laird. Is that it?"

At that moment, I came to understand. The old man would not tolerate an insult from anyone. I made myself a mental note to remember that. I was going to have to deal with this crusty old bastard for most of the next year.

Bobby stuttered some but then regained his composure. He replied, "Not at all, Sir. I am happy to drink it and honored that you share it with me."

The old man just stared at him.

A second later, Bobby continued, "I only meant that after we become family, your cabinet will hold better stock."

The old man lets him off the hook. Trying to draw me into the conversation, he looked at me and spoke. He said, "I heard about the upcoming wedding, this morning. Can you tell me how that came about?"

I was trying to think of an answer when Bobby broke in. He said, "I will answer that Luke." He shifted his gaze to Artair and said simply. "Luke threatened to kick my arse if I didn't marry the lass."

The old man was taken aback, visibly. He sat back in his chair and gulped half his drink. He looked at me but didn't speak.

Speaking about me, Bobby continued. He said, "The man had the further audacity to include you in his threat. He told me that if he couldn't handle the arse kicking, he would enlist your help. Would you have risen to that call?"

It was the old man's turn to stutter.

Bobby let him escape. He said, "You don't have to answer. I'm sure you would have but it doesn't matter. I fully intend to wed with Michelin. I love her very much."

The old man finished his drink in another gulp. He sat with nothing to say.

A moment passed and I said, "If that has been settled, I would like to talk about the car."

Bobby was quiet. His eyes twinkled and I saw him chuckling under his breath.

The old man recovered some and said, "The plan is I will build the car. Each morning I will decide what I must do that day and I will do it. I took your check to the bank. Banker made a telecall and told me that there were sufficient funds in your account. They will be transferred at the current exchange rate of 1.88 to 1. Banker also said that the money would be available to me by Monday."

He continued, "The first priority is to acquire a suitable frame and body to work with. Everything else will be new anyway. I have every rally driver and mechanic in, The United Kingdom, searching for such a car. There is a nice TR3A within two hundred miles of here. It is available but it's not left-hand drive. If there is no other choice, I could use it. It would mean extra work but I could turn it into a left-hand car."

We continued to talk for another half hour. It took The Laird that long to finish his drink. Like a good soldier, he forced it down. We left the office and the three of us walked toward the garage door. The little green triumph was sitting there in its splendor. My dick got hard.

The old man said, "Laird after we become family and after you deliver that expensive whisky you spoke of, I will have you address me as, Uncle Artair. I have adopted Luke. He already has that privilege."

Bobby laughed. He said, "That will never happen. I shall address you as, Artair and you will address me as Bobby when we are in private. We will both remain formal in public.

The old man chuckled and held out his hand for Bobby to shake. As they shook hands he said, "Welcome to the family,"

Bobby replied, "Thank you. "Does this mean we have your blessing?"

Artair answered, "Absolutely, but know this. I would have answered Luke's call."

They laughed together and actually hugged. I didn't know a Scotsman could hug another man.

I admonished the old man to call about the smallest problem concerning the car and told him goodbye.

We started to walk away. Bobby stopped and turned back toward Uncle Artair. He said," Please have the Bentley in front of the main house at nine, thirty in the morning. Have her prepared for a trip to Edinburgh."

The old man bowed his head slightly and replied, "Sir!"

The girls were sitting and chattering in the Great Room when we arrived.

Michelin stood and came to me. She held my hand for a second and kissed my cheek. She went to Bobby and said, "I hope you are both pleased. Cook has prepared a special repast for our last dinner together. She says it can be served anywhere in the house on twenty minutes notice, after five."

Bobby and I were pleased. I noticed that I was hungry. I thought, "Maybe we can eat early and I can take my Linda to bed."

Bobby said, "If Cook has gone to great trouble, she will expect me to offer the formal dining room."

I asked, "Do we have to dress?"

Bobby answered, "We always dress when we use that room."

I said, "Let's eat in the kitchen, so Cook can watch as we appreciate her work."

Bobby laughed and said, "Good man, I hate to dress for dinner."

Bobby offered drinks. I declined, saying that Artair's stout whisky already had me tipsy. We all went without further libations.

I noticed suddenly that slow classical music was floating in the air. Michelin came to me and asked me to dance. I took her out on the floor. It felt good to hold her. I spoke softly and said, "I want to throw you down on that bearskin and fuck your lights out."

She said, "Oh no, Luke. That would be improper. I think Bobby would become upset."

I asked, "Would you be upset."

Her magical giggle floated in the air with the music. She answered, "I would love for you to throw me down on the bearskin and fuck my fucking lights out."

I chuckled and said, "You are using extra dirty words again. You know what that does to me." I steered her toward the bearskin.

She laughed and said, "I will stop. Give me a rain check. I really would like to be able to look forward to the time it will happen."

I said, "You have it, Sweet Girl." I paused and added, "Linda told me that you have given her a couple bottles of orange blossoms and told her that I really liked the scent."

Michelin giggled again. She asked, "Did you tell her why I gave them to her?"

I answered, "No. I love Linda very much but I don't tell her everything. When I have that scent in my nostrils, I will think of you." I felt like we were conspirators. I forgave myself immediately.

The music stopped and we returned to Bobby and Linda. They were sitting together on the loveseat and holding hands. They weren't being naughty.

The music began again. Michelin went to Linda and pulled her up and out onto the floor. They began to dance. I sat in the big chair across from Bobby.

Bobby's eyes locked on the girls. He asked, "Luke, are you sure we shouldn't have a drink?"

I answered, "I am sure that if we do, this situation will get out of control."

He asked again, "Do you want a drink."

I looked at the girls. They were swaying to the rhythm and holding each other very closely. As I watched, they came together and kissed. The monster moved and I heard Bobby gasp for breath.

I said Bobby, "I will separate them. You should call Cook and get dinner started."

He laughed and said, "Let it go Luke. Let's see where this goes." He offered me a drink while he dimmed the lights.

I thought, "It's his house, his wedding and his wife-to-be. Who am I to step on the brakes? I would like to see where this goes too.

The girls swayed, bumped their mounds, fondled each other's boobs and kissed for the duration of the music. The music stopped and they held hands but stepped back from each other. They walked to us. Linda said, "We're hungry."

Bobby called Cook on one of those damned black phones. When he was finished I said, "I think I will have a drink now.

Bobby and I went to the bar and the girls sat together on the loveseat. Their meaningless chatter started immediately.

I looked at them and said, "I want to stick my tongue in one of their mouths but I can't decide which one.

Bobby laughed softly and asked, "May I be frank?"

I nodded.

He said, "I want to stick my Willy in both of them."

I answered, "I understand." After a moment I added, "This will get out of hand after dinner if we let it."

Bobby thought for a minute and said, "Let's sit in the passenger seats and let them drive."

I said, "It is your house and that is fine with me. I have to know. Is Michelin still off limits to me?"

He answered, "It's her wedding that is coming up. Let's let her drive." Bobby paused and said, "I need to speak frankly again."

I nodded again.

He said, "Truthfully, I would like to have Linda one more time before you leave. We don't know when we will be together again. This will be our last chance for now."

I just smiled at him. I thought, "Michelin and I both have debts to pay".

Cook called us to dinner. Before we left the Great Room, Bobby went to the fireplace. He struck a match and touched it to the tinder, under the wood laid there. There would be a nice fire here by the time we finished dinner. As we walked out the door, Bobby turned the electric lights down very low.

Dinner was something special for me. Chicken fried steak smothered in cream gravy. A mound of mashed potatoes drowned in cream gravy. An ear of corn that was floating in melted butter. It was all carbohydrates and cholesterol. Linda says food like this will kill you. I think it is beautiful. There were more carbs for dessert. When it came, it was fresh baked hot apple pie with ice cream.

I said, "Bobby, explain this to me. You couldn't find better food at a greasy spoon café in Small Town, Texas."

Bobby laughed. He said, "I think it would be better if Cook explained. Shall I ring for her?"

I answered, "Yes please, as soon as everyone is finished."

Bobby rang for Cook, a few minutes later. She entered the room and came to Bobby's side.

Bobby said, "Cook, our guest has a question. Would you answer?"

She said, "Of course, Sir."

Bobby nodded at me.

I said, "Ma'am, you have been successful in making my wife and me feel very much at home here. How did you manage to prepare this fabulous meal in a style from a quarter of the world away?"

She answered, "Mr. Bowman, Sir. The staff has enjoyed your stay with us. You have treated us kindly and made our jobs easy. We normally deal with guests who are not so pleasant. Butler found a book in the village. It is entitled, "Country Cuisine of Texas." We chose this meal to prepare for you in appreciation of your visit. I will keep the book. When you return, I will ask you or your lady to choose something from it, that I can prepare for you."

I stood and walked to her. I looked down into her worn and wrinkled face. I said, "Linda and I are well pleased and I want a kiss. I kissed her cheek.

Without further ado, Cook took two steps backward and curtsied. She raised her hand to try to stifle a giggle and ran from the room in short quick steps.

Michelin said, "That is the effect he has on older women. I saw him do the same thing at the Loch Ness Inn." Everyone laughed at Michelin's comment.

Bobby said, "Let's go sit by the fire for a few minutes and have a drink together."

In the Great Room, Bobby poured whisky for him and me. He provided Linda's white wine for the girls. Bobby and I sat together in two of the wingback chairs and the girls walked to the fireplace. They sat on the hearthstones, sipped their wine and talked.

Bobby said, "Luke, I favor exchanging partners for our last night together. What are your thoughts?" There was no accent in his voice. When we talk, he wants me to understand everything he says. He knows I miss some bits of his Scottish brogue.

I answered, "Honestly, I would eagerly take Michelin to my bed tonight. We shouldn't even ask them if it will hurt Michelin or affect your marriage plans."

Bobby quickly replied, "That it will not. I love the girl and I am going to wed with her next Wednesday.

I said, "You flushed her birth control pills. Is she liable to become pregnant?"

He said, "No Luke, she has only missed one and tonight will be two. She cannot possibly be fertile for several days or weeks."

I asked, "Shall I dance with her and try to woo her?"

He answered, "No, I will dance with her. I will be honest with her and plead my case. I will allow her to have last say."

I said, "Good Bobby. I will dance with Linda and honestly plead our case also."

We finished our drinks and went to the girls. I took Linda's hand and said, "Dance with me, Sweetheart." I guided her out on the floor and a few steps from the other couple.

I said to Linda, "Bobby and I have agreed that both of us would like to exchange partners for this last night together. Bobby promised me that he is going to marry Michelin and this has nothing to do with that. This is our last night and we don't know when we will see them again. He very much wants to have you in his bed. What are your thoughts?

She answered, "Do you want to be with Michelin? Would you do this only because Bobby asked you to?"

I replied, "I do want to be with her. It is our last chance. Do you not want to be with Bobby one more time?"

She replied, "Of course I do. It is our last chance too." She paused and we danced. She said, "Dance with Michelin. If she agrees, I think we should do it."

The music ended. I looked at the other couple. They were closer to the fireplace than we were. They sat together and we walked up to them. A new tune began.

I took Michelin's hand and tugged her to her feet. I said, "I want to dance with you." She let me lead her far enough away that we could talk privately.

She started talking before I did. She said, "Bobby told me that you asked to have me spend this night in your bed."

I thought, "Good show Bobby. Put it all on me." I said, "I did, in fact, ask that of him and now I find myself asking you, Sweet Girl. Bobby assured me it would not affect your marriage plans but he said it was your call. I can't stand the thought of leaving tomorrow without having you one more time. Sleep in my bed tonight."

She melted and her body molded itself to mine. She put both hands behind my neck and stood on the tips of her toes to kiss me. She said, "It is our last night and I want you so much. I will tell Bobby that I have agreed. It will make him happy. I know he wants Linda very much." She hesitated a few seconds and said, "I want to dance and talk with Linda." After another second, she said, "It is our last chance. Should we put on another girl show for you?"

I kissed her passionately and said, "That would excite both me and The Laird." She giggled and we returned to the fireplace.

As we approached, Michelin said, "Bobby if it is all right, I want very much to spend this night with Luke." She turned to Linda and said, "I want him very much. Please allow me to have him."

Bobby came to Michelin and kissed her forehead softly. He Said, "I love you."

Linda spoke the same words to me.

Bobby took Linda's hand and led her to the floor. They danced.

Michelin said, "We have been given permission. They want each other very much. There won't be any girl-on-girl fun tonight. We danced. She said, I want to be naked with you and I am anxious to pay the debt that I owe." She let her hand slide into my pants and hold the cock that was hardening between us.

She kicked off her shoes and dropped her pants to the floor. I helped her out of her blouse and she was naked in the firelight. There was no underwear. In another minute, I was naked with her.

She kissed me and let her hands explore. She bent her knees and slid down my body. She kissed the monster's head and those beautiful blue eyes sparkled as she looked up at me. It was like the vision I had experienced earlier. She took me into her mouth.

My mind wrapped its self in Michelin. For a while, I focused on her to the point I wasn't aware of what was happening around me. When I did look, I saw Bobby and Linda watching us. They were standing together on the bearskin. They began to undress one another.

Micheline sucked and her tongue lavished the monster with her sweet warmth and wetness.

The monster spoke to me in my mind. He said, "Thank you for finding this sweet girl for me, Luke."

I couldn't answer him. My body tightened and flinched as I felt my cock slide down her throat. I looked down. Her eyes laughed.

I looked back at Bobby and Linda. She was on her back. The flickering fire enhanced the scene. As I watched, she spread her legs and opened herself to The Laird. He easily slid his cock into her pussy to the hilt. I could tell, they had done that before. I was awestruck. I had to watch. He began to fuck her, rhythmically. Her legs wrapped around him and pulled him deeper. She was about to cum, already.

We were less than ten feet from them. Linda caught me looking and spoke softly but loud enough for me to hear. She said, "I want you to watch me enjoy your gift. I love you." In her excitement, she still held her pendant.

I looked down at Michelin. Her eyes twinkled in the firelight. I saw the monster slide in and out of her face. I thought, "Rhythmic is a nice word." I fucked her rhythmically. She was in fine form. She exhibited no stress as she swallowed me completely on each stroke.

LewdLuke
LewdLuke
681 Followers