Wife Wants a Hall Pass Ch. 26

Story Info
Aftermath
8.8k words
4.21
19.5k
10
0

Part 26 of the 67 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 01/31/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LewdLuke
LewdLuke
684 Followers

I opened my pocketknife and went to work. I started with a clean two-inch incision. I had performed this task on hundreds of bull calves and a few horses. It only took a minute. I gelded the son-of-a-bitch.

I went to the car. As Linda and I drove away, we heard a blood-curdling scream. I said, "Well, Louis is awake." Linda was quiet.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

I became extremely paranoid. There seemed to be a cop on every corner. I was still very high on adrenalin. My mind was running at a break-neck pace. DNA popped into my mind. It was something new that had been in the news. I had read about it. It was evidently a way to identify any individual on the planet by evidence as small as a hair or a drop of blood left at a crime scene.

My thoughts weren't coherent. I thought about Louis's blood on the PPK and my knife. I had to get rid of them. I knew that bleach would destroy blood. I stopped at a small grocery store and purchased a half-gallon plastic jug of bleach.

I consulted a street and road map that the rental agency had provided with the car. I drove twenty miles out into the desert on a secondary road. Linda was just along for the ride. She was extremely quiet. She appeared to be in deep thought. I thought she was probably in shock.

I parked the car in a secluded spot fifty or sixty feet off the road. I got out with the bleach and used my pocketknife to cut the top off the plastic jug. The hole I made was big enough to accept the knife and the pistol. I opened all three blades on the small Case knife and I field stripped the PPK. I had no tools to take it further apart. I dropped the knife and the pieces of the gun into the bleach. I remembered the magazine and dropped it in too.

I walked out into the dark a hundred feet or so. I found a small flat rock and scraped out a shallow depression in the ground. I laid the frame of the gun to rest there. I poured some of the bleach over it and covered it over. I put a big flat rock on the grave. I walked fifty feet in a random direction and repeated the process with a different gun part. I kept doing that until everything was underground. I left the bleach bottle in the last hole with my knife. I hated giving up that little Case knife. I had carried it for a long time.

I drove slowly back to Caesar's Palace. My plan was to shower, curl up close to my wife and sleep if I could. Sex was the last thing on my mind. That was not the case with my young and vibrant wife. As soon as we were in the room, she kissed me and said, "I want your cock in me right now. We can skip the foreplay."

She was only wearing her little cocktail dress and shoes. She was naked in a heartbeat. She helped me undress but she was so shaky that I could have done it faster by myself. She led me to the bed and laid me down on my back. She took me in her mouth and the monster came out of his shell.

It may have taken a minute for Linda to decide that I was hard enough. She straddled me and engulfed the monster in her dripping pussy. I couldn't believe the level of her excitement.

She rode me as if she was trying to escape the Indians on a rented horse. Her first orgasm happened immediately and when it was over, she had another one. They weren't minis. She was in ecstasy. I tried to help. I thrust into her as deeply as I could and tried to match her tempo. I knew I was not going to be able to control myself. When my orgasm happened it would just happen. I could feel it building deep inside of me already.

Linda was screaming now, "FUCK-ME." She was saying it repeatedly.

We fell into a rhythm and fucked each other hard. Another orgasm enveloped her. My cock exploded. My orgasm consumed all of my attention for its duration. When I recovered my awareness of Linda, she was whimpering and coming down from her peak. She had lain down on my chest. I held her there with one arm around her just below shoulder level and one hand pulling her ass close. The monster kept moving inside her with a slow gentle thrust.

The sex cleared my mind. I was thinking rationally for the first time since I had left the alley. The question in my mind was, "Linda, what was that all about?"

I asked, "What was that all about?"

She lay on my chest with her head just under my chin. She was still rotating her hips as she accepted the monster's weak thrust into her pussy. She spoke to me in her little girl voice. She said, "I was horny and I was alone with my lover. I decided we should do this."

Our motion stopped. She slid off to my right side but she snuggled close to me and left an arm around my chest. Her pussy pressed against my leg. Leakage from it ran down my thigh, making a wet spot between us. I didn't care.

We lay there quietly holding each other. A few minutes passed. I asked, "Why were you so horny? I thought you would just want to sleep.

She asked, "Are we having a truth time?"

I answered her, "Yes."

She remained quiet. After a full minute passed, I said, "Well?"

She said, "I was so scared, Luke. Give me a moment. I need you to understand what happened. I am searching for the proper words." A minute later, she said. "Let me tell you everything before you interrupt." There was a shorter pause. She said, "We can have a question and answer period later if you need one."

I held a little closer and said, "Okay."

She began by saying, "Louis and I were dancing in the club. I had let him be a little naughty with me. I had expected that before I agreed to dance with him. It was no surprise. I made him understand that I wasn't going to have sex with him but at the same time a small amount of flirtation and touchy-feely was okay. In the interest of full disclosure, I intended to feel his cock. I wanted to know firsthand if the black's reputation for large equipment was true or not."

She paused for a breath and continued, "His personality changed he became progressively more aggressive and crude. At the beginning of our third dance, he told me that he was going to take me upstairs and fuck me whether I liked it or not. He said he would make me like it. I took his statement as a threat. It was a threat."

"I became very aroused I got very wet right then, she said. At first, I thought that it was just a manifestation of my submissive nature. We have talked about rape before. There is a rape scenario on my bucket list if you remember. You know, I have had pleasant fantasies about being raped."

She said, "I think this is what was happening to me. I think Mother Nature was preparing me to have the best chance of surviving a potentially dangerous encounter with a male of the species that wasn't going to take no for an answer. He was stronger and more powerful. Mother Nature didn't want me to fight him. I would lose and be raped anyway. I could be injured or killed in the process."

After another pause to catch her breath, she went on, "Mother Nature wanted me to comply with his wishes. If I were wet, it would be less likely that I would be injured during forced intercourse. If I were aroused, I would be less likely to resist. He would sense acceptance. He would have his satisfaction and go away without harming me. Mother Nature wants women pregnant, not dead or injured."

She went on. "I settled down some while we sat by the coy pond but when Louis stopped us outside it started over again. To be threatened, with a gun was almost more than I could take. I was even more frightened but my arousal was stronger too."

She said, "By the time we got here, I was dripping and you wouldn't believe my state of need. Don't misunderstand. This is important. My need was for you, not him. My emotional state had been in turmoil. I had felt fear and loathing for Louis and then love and a great desire for you. You were my, "Knight in Shining Armor." You had saved me from the dragon. I knew that we would live happily ever after. I needed to reward you with sex as soon as possible." I finally got a giggle from her. She said, "That's the part of a fairytale that they don't put in the storybooks."

She was quiet for a few seconds and then asked, "Do you understand?"

I said, "Let me ask you this, "If Louis had taken you into that soundproofed private room and forced you, would you have had an orgasm with him?"

Linda thought for a few seconds before she answered. She said, "I wouldn't have wanted to give him that, but the truth is I don't know." She took a few seconds for thought and then said, "I probably would have. Peg did. Peg thought that her body had betrayed her. Actually, Mother Nature had protected her. She came away with no injuries." In a few seconds, she continued, "I think most rape victims become aroused and cum for their attacker if he lasts long enough. That is one of the reasons that so many rapes aren't reported. When it is over, women don't know for sure that they have been raped. They think because they had an orgasm, maybe they wanted it to happen."

I asked. "Later in the alley, would you have sucked that nigger's dick if it had gone that far?"

She didn't even hesitate. She said, "In a heartbeat and I would have done the best job I could. I would do anything to keep you from being shot. I was very frightened"

I was quiet. I was trying to absorb what she had told me."

Her voice became very serious. She said, "Luke, I didn't want to suck his cock. You know that everything I said to him was crap. I was trying to take his attention away from you. I knew you would take him out the first time he looked away from you and you did."

I chuckled. I said, "I know Baby." I am very proud of the way you handled the situation. You kept your wits about you. I never saw any fear in you. Hobbling his feet with his pants was pure genius. I'm glad you are on my side."

After a minute she asked, "How bad did you hurt him after I was safely in the car."

I thought about this being a truth time and I honored it. I didn't lie to her but I did omit some detail. I said, "He was waking up when I arrived back at the Alley. I kicked him in the face, and I know he lost at least one tooth. The kick knocked him out. I fucked him up a little more and that was it. I wanted to kill him but I didn't. He was breathing when I left him." I left it at that.

She said, "I know he was alive. I heard him scream as we left."

I thought, "My boots have Louis's blood on them." My paranoia returned for a moment but I had enough reason to think it through. I need to get rid of the boots and all the clothing I was wearing. Linda's clothes need to be included. We have already packed and we have an early flight. The cops aren't coming so I'll take everything home and dispose of it there.

I decided that it would be prudent to change the subject, at this point. I said, "There are a couple other things I want to talk about."

She asked, "What?"

I said, "The thing that I am most concerned about is Liz Zimmerman. I do not want to get crosswise with Walt. There is too much money involved and besides that, I like him."

Linda said, "That situation would be a good topic for conversation during the plane ride tomorrow. What's next?"

I answered, "I want to hear more about your relationship with Big Ed."

She said, "We can take up that topic when we are naked in our bed at home. I want my Knight to hold me while I sleep now.

I asked, "Do you want a shower?"

She replied, "No, I have your cute little sperm cells swimming happily in my belly. I want to keep them there until morning. It will make Mother Nature happy. She helped protect me tonight. I owe her."

She said, "There is one other thing I need to get off my chest. I called Peg an airhead trollop. That wasn't fair of me. She had just suffered through a traumatic experience. I think you should ask Big Ed to put you in touch with her. It might be that we should get to know her better."

I asked, "Why?"

She answered, "She was a cute girl. I could tell you were attracted to her. Under other circumstances, she might have wound up in your bed tonight. If we can't have Barb, she might be a damn good substitute redhead." She giggled.

I made no comment but I had already had similar thoughts.

Linda turned over and enticed me into our spoon position with a wiggle of her butt. She fell asleep within a minute. Everything was copasetic. I wasn't in the wet spot.

I lay there holding her. I realized that my paranoia had gone away. I figured that if the cops were coming they would have been here by now. I thought, "How silly it had been to dispose of the PPK and my knife, the way I did. I could have just thrown them away. They would never be found in that desert. I fell into a peaceful sleep that lasted through the night.

Paranoia returned in the morning. The sound of Linda preparing our shower woke me. I thought the cops would arrive momentarily. They didn't but Linda did. She kissed me to full awareness by scattering little kisses all over my face.

She said, "Come wash my back." She carried the scent of strawberries. She was bright and bubbly as if nothing had happened the night before.

When we were in the shower together, I asked her, "How can you be so full of such sweet spirit after what happened last night?"

She giggled and answered, "Nothing happened last night. Something almost happened. A mean old dragon accosted and threatened me but my knight saved me. Then he brought me here and I rewarded him." She paused before she went on, "That was the best part." She fingered her pendant and became serious. She said, "I love you so much and sex with you is always good for me. Last night was extra special." She reverted to her little girl voice and said, "It was fun, can we do it again?"

She had said those words to me the first time she made me cum when we were young. That was over twenty years ago. Now she uses the same words to make me understand how special something has been for her.

She usually says it when I am incapable of doing it again. She giggles, I chuckle and we move on. I handled it differently this time. I said, "Yes we can." I took her to the bed without drying us. I assaulted her as if I were a dragon. I ate her pussy and filled it with fire from my breath. She came hard in a matter of minutes.

I thought, "Here is another spectacular quickie happening for us."

I didn't let her come all the way down from her peak. I kissed her hard and stuffed her wet pussy full of hard cock. She went off like a cherry bomb. This time she helped me to cum with her. Her thrusts matched mine and her pussy milked me. I banged my cock against her cervix and had my first spasm. I coordinated my strokes with the spasms that followed. My orgasm lasted a long time. It was very powerful and emptied me completely.

Linda had not been vocal. She had concentrated on returning my wet kisses as we shared our love. We collapsed together. I was on top of her and she held me there while she gasped for breath. The monster was still pulsing inside her but I knew that wouldn't last.

In another minute, I rolled off her and gathered her into our spoon position. We were wet from the shower and the room was chilly. I pulled the covers over us. We shared our warmth in the damp bed.

She caught her breath and giggled for me. She said, "Damn Luke." There was a slight pause while she took two deep breaths. She said, "You are so good to me. That Sir was a prime example of why I keep you around."

I laughed with her. Less than ten minutes had passed since we had left the shower. Sometimes our quickies are un-fucking-believable.

Suddenly it was an hour later. I must have slept. I awoke with Linda's magical giggle in my ear.

She said, "I'm out of strawberries. I know if I use orange blossoms you will think of Michelin, get excited and want to fuck me again."

I chuckled and said, "I think you will be safe. I probably won't even think about sex for at least a week." After a pause, I added, "You are a wonderful bed partner Little Girl, even when the bed is wet."

She giggled and wiggled her butt against me.

In a moment she said, "I'm hungry. We have to go. I want you to take me to breakfast and we have a flight to catch." She escaped to the bathroom.

In a few minutes, I heard the shower. I joined her there. The scent of orange blossoms was with her. I thought of Michelin. The monster surprised me. He moved, but that's as far as it went.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

I felt the mechanical vibrations in the plane as the landing gear retracted into the wheel wells. The gear doors made a bumping noise as they closed. My paranoia went away. I felt like I had been called safe at home plate.

I know we were on autopilot but I felt the airplane respond as the trim was set for the wheels up configuration. Flaps retracted in three stages and the ship trimmed again for a cruise climb. We went high and once again found smooth air. The airplane trimmed for cruise and the ride became soft and quiet.

I looked out the window. I could see the wide intake of one of the big by-pass engines. It was hanging under the wing and doing its job.

Linda touched my hand and asked if I wanted a drink. I told her that I would rather take a nap.

She said, "Now would be a good time to have a drink and talk about Liz Zimmerman."

I answered, "I don't know of anything to talk about. I don't know how you could help me."

Linda said, "I think I do have some insight to share with you. I've thought more about the things Walt has said and the way he interacted with me. I believe that Walt is having fantasies of his own. They are both looking over the fence and seeing greener grass. They both know each other's desires and are allowing minor indiscretions of each other." A moment later she said, "I think they are swingers that haven't started swinging yet. I think if you want her, you can have her. I like Liz very much. I would give you a pass."

I asked, "What about Walt?"

She said, "Walt knew. He watched her flirt with you and I'm sure he had a damned good idea of what happened behind the potted plants. He seemed fine with it."

I said, "I will have to be very careful. I can't afford to offend Walt and lose a five million dollar contract."

Linda said, "We don't know what is going on in their minds. My opinions are based on speculation but I'll bet they are accurate." Then she said, "Truth time." She asked, "Do you want her?"

I said, "The world is getting complicated. The answer to your question is, I haven't even considered the possibility. I have thought of her as being off limits because of the business relationship I have with her husband."

Linda said, "I think you should still consider her off limits and see what happens next. Leave the ball in their court, so to speak."

I asked, "What do you think will happen?"

She answered without hesitation. She said, "Sometime in the near future, Walt will offer Liz to you."

I speculated, "And of course he will want you."

Linda giggled and said, "Well, I would think so."

I asked, "Would you like to sleep with him?"

She answered, "Like you, I haven't thought about it but the time I have spent alone with him has been pleasant. He is an alpha. Under the right circumstances, he could woo me and become a candidate for my affections." She smiled at me.

I laughed and said, "I know what that means. I will leave the ball where it is, in their court. We will see what happens."

A minute later, I asked, "Would you like to talk about Big Ed Fuller for a few minutes?" She squirmed in her seat and giggled.

She said, "When we are at home."

I said, "Naked in our bed?"

She nodded.

I reconfigured my first class seat for naptime. I took a small pillow from the overhead and handed another one to Linda. I lay back and tucked it under my head. I heard Linda ask for a blanket. She set her seat to match mine and found a way to be comfortable with her head on my shoulder. The sweet stewardess came back and spread the blanket over us.

LewdLuke
LewdLuke
684 Followers