Wife Wants a Hall Pass Ch. 38

Story Info
Walt and Liz at the club.
8.5k words
4.5
13.5k
12
0

Part 38 of the 67 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 01/31/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LewdLuke
LewdLuke
679 Followers

Hall Pass (38) Walt and Liz at the Club

By: LewdLuke

***

A half hour later, as I finished dressing I sensed Liz behind me. She said, "Close your eyes and turn around."

I complied. She said, "Open."

My new lover posed in front of me in a most beautiful dress. It was longer than the cocktail dresses Linda usually wore but there was a slit on the left side. When she moved, the skin of her shapley leg was visible almost to her hip. The color alone was captivating. It was a powerful light blue but not bright. It fit her perfectly and accented every feature of her body. She gave me a pirouette to show off the curve of her hips and an extremely well-shaped bottom. Her breasts were outlined exquisitely and her erect nipples were on display. I reached out by reflex and touched one.

Her hand came up and covered mine. She helped me squeeze gently. She stepped in close and said, "Hold me."

I held her close and closed my eyes as I kissed her. She had no underwear. The fine silk fabric of the dress made her feel smooth and naked. The dress was everything she said it would be. The monster moved.

XXXXXXXXXXXXX

We met Linda and Walt in the common room. Linda's new dress was black and slinky just as she had promised Walt. As was her preference, the dress was cut shorter than Liz's was. It ended three inches above her knees. It was more revealing on the top too. I thought, "Damn, these are two beautiful women."

I tried to feel of the frilly underwear that she had promised Walt when I kissed Linda. She wasn't wearing any. I knew she wouldn't be.

I said, "Walt if we take these girls to the club looking like this, we may never get to dance with them. They will be besieged by other men."

Liz asked, "Really, will other men ask me to dance?"

Linda giggled and replied, "It is a swinger's club, Liz. Half the men there will want to make a deal with you. You are looking hot, woman."

I said, "Liz, the men there have been screened well. They are all gentlemen who will abide by the rules. None will bother you without first asking your escort. If you want to dance with someone, let me know and I will allow him to approach you. As the song says, "Remember who's taking you home tonight and in whose arms you're gonna be." I bent and kissed her cheek.

Liz smiled and said, "This is going to be fun. Isn't it?" She paused and then asked, "How do you handle it, Linda?"

Linda giggled and answered, "It won't be a problem for me. I have the reputation of being an ice queen. Most of the men that will be there know me. They won't approach me unless I initiate a flirt first. Any new guys will have had the rules explained to them. They will only approach me through my escort. Walt and I will follow the same protocol that Luke just laid out." She paused for a second and then went on, "There is one other thing. There are no single men allowed in on Fridays. You won't have to worry about them and they are the most aggressive."

Liz asked, "Do you and Luke usually dance with other couples?"

I answered her. I said, "If we find someone interesting we almost always do. A few dances, along with some conversation and a few drinks is the way we get to know new people. I think Linda and I will avoid new people tonight. If you choose to dance with someone else, I will dance with someone I know. I will make her understand that I have a date for the night. We will enjoy the dance and let it go at that. Linda can do the same thing if Walt chooses to branch out."

Walt chimed in. He said, "I won't." Then he chuckled and continued, "You all know I am a cuckold. I would love to sit and watch Linda dance with someone else." He then looked at Linda and said, "Just remember who is taking you home." Everyone laughed.

We made a pact that all four of us would return to the hotel together, so we drove to the club in one car. Walt lucked out. He sat in the back with Linda. He said I should drive because he didn't know the way. Five minutes later, I looked into the back seat. Linda had his cock out. She was being very playful with it. They were only playing with each other. The situation didn't become serious and there was lots of laughter. The monster moved anyway.

We entered the club at just about our usual time and claimed our favorite conversation pit. It is a small area set a step lower than the main floor and contains two love seats and a low table. It is at the edge of the quiet room but everything is visible from there. You can see the bar, the dance floor, the stage and the entry to two restrooms.

The bartender saw us arrive and sent the clubs only waitress to take our order. Most people have to go to one of the bars for drinks. My reputation as a tipper gets us a little extra consideration. Linda and Liz excused themselves to go to the little girl's room to freshen up. Walt and I watched them as they walked away from us.

It seemed that the color of Liz's dress had changed. Back at the hotel, it had seemed to be a light and understated blue. Here, under the subdued artificial light, it seemed white and a good contrast to the Florida tan of her skin. A muted blue highlight would shimmer on it when the light struck it just right. It contrasted magnificently with Linda's black dress. I thought they could represent Yin and Yang, or good and evil. That couldn't be true. I know Linda to be good. She wouldn't be wearing black for symbolism. Black just looks good on my golden girl.

Walt and I engaged in people watching as others began to arrive.

Our drinks arrived and I saw the girls emerge from the restrooms about the same time. Big Ed Fuller approached them almost immediately. I saw him kiss Linda's cheek and kiss Liz's hand. Other than that, he kept everything formal. They separated and the girls came toward us. I explained to Walt that Ed was the club manager.

They sat with us. Liz snuggled close to me. It felt as though she was naked in my arms. I let my lips brush hers, in welcome. The monster acknowledged her presence.

I said, "Linda, I saw Ed introduce himself to my date."

She answered, "Yes, he welcomed her to the club and said that he would be by later to welcome Walt." There was a short pause, before she continued, "He also said that he would like to dance with both of us at least once this evening, with permission from you and Walt, of course." Linda continued, "I sensed that Liz would enjoy dancing with him and I know I will. I told him that I was sure it would be okay."

Liz interjected, "He seemed very nice."

I chuckled to myself. Liz and Walt didn't know of our relationship with Ed. I said, "That will be fine as far as I am concerned." I looked at Walt.

He said, "Sure, we came here to enjoy ourselves."

Caroline Bixby was sitting with her husband about thirty feet from us. We had been flirting with each other for quite a while. Tonight was no exception. They had arrived a few minutes after we did and she had blown me a kiss before they sat down. Linda had developed a stubborn dislike for her husband. That had pretty much put the brakes on anything that might have developed between Caroline and me. I felt a strong attraction for her and Linda liked her very much. Linda would allow me to be with her under the right circumstances. I resolved to dance with her if the opportunity arose.

A few minutes later, the DJ started playing slow and dreamy dance music. That is standard fare. This is a hanky-panky club after all. I said, "I think it's time to get this party started. If it is okay with everyone, I think I would like to have this first dance with my wonderful wife." I looked at Liz and said, "Please remember to save the last dance for me."

Liz smiled and I detected a slight blush.

I rose and helped Linda up from her seat beside Walt and we walked to the dance floor. Walt and Liz followed, hand in hand. I twirled Linda one complete revolution just to admire the beautiful woman that she is. I gathered her into my arms and guided her toward the middle of the floor.

I held her very close and said, "You are so beautiful, Linda. You are the prettiest girl in the room again. I love you so much." I felt a shudder move through her body. I asked, "Are you enjoying being with Walt?"

She looked up into my eyes and her smiling face seemed to glow in the dim light. She replied, "Very much, Luke. He is much more than I expected. Thank you for allowing me to be with him." She paused, and then asked, "Do I detect some jealousy?"

I kissed her forehead and answered, "Yes. I am always jealous when you are with someone else."

She said, "You needn't be. I don't love him, Luke. I love you." She snuggled closer. She said, "I am jealous too. When they go home we will make it up to each other."

I said, "Liz will help me through it. She is a fine playmate." When I looked into Linda's face, again, she was still smiling but she was doing it with mist in her eyes.

She said, "I want you to cook a steak for Kay, one evening soon."

I said, "Okay." Linda always wants to have a session with Kay whenever she thinks we are walking too close to the edge.

The dance ended. Walt and Liz approached and we switched partners with little dialog. I took Liz into my arms as the music restarted. It felt like I was holding a naked woman.

I said, "Your dress is driving me nuts."

She giggled. She said, "I want to drive you totally out of your mind and then I want you to take me to bed." In a moment she continued, "I feel like everyone is staring at me because I am naked."

I replied, "The dress makes you feel naked but you don't look that way. People are staring because you are beautiful." She signaled for me to hold her tighter and began rubbing her pussy on my thigh. The last time we danced together, she had a nice orgasm this way.

She asked, "If I cum for you right now, will it count as number five?"

I moved my hand to her breast, pulled her even closer and kissed her.

She didn't cum. She whispered, "I'm going to save it for later. I want to have you inside me."

When this second dance ended, I found Ed Fuller and a young waif of a redhead standing next to us. Ed said, "Luke do you remember this pretty girl?"

I drew a quick breath and said, "Of course I do."

Peggy Kirkland smiled at me and said, "Hello Cowboy."

I said, "Cowboy? I never dress as a cowboy here."

She answered, "M-m-m-m, that's just the way I think of you."

Ed broke back in. He said, "I have asked Peg to occupy you for a few minutes if you would allow me to have one dance with your lovely consort. Linda told me earlier that it would be okay."

I looked at Liz. She smiled and almost imperceptibly nodded her head. I answered, "That will be fine Ed. Be sure to bring her back at the end of the next dance." The music started and Ed hastily agreed. Liz seemed to disappear into his arms as they glided away.

Peggy came into my arms and we danced. After a moment, she said, "I wanted to thank you for ending Louis Brown's career. You saved me from becoming a murderess."

I said, "I don't talk about that Peg."

She said, "Well, thank you anyway. Truthfully, I begged Big Ed to find a way to get me a dance with you."

I answered, "Well, I am glad he found a way. I have thought that I should find a way to get in touch with you. It might be that we have some unfinished business."

She giggled and said, "I felt that way too until I found out who you are." Then she asked, "Have you figured out who I am?"

I chuckled and answered, "You told me you were Peg Kirkland."

She smiled up at me and said, "That is my name but not the thing that will interest you." She paused for effect before she said, "I am Barbra Porter's niece." My erection went away.

She had been feeling it against her belly. She giggled.

I said, "The first time I saw you, I thought you were Barb. I should have picked up on this. There is a lot of family resemblance." We danced slowly on.

She said, "Aunt Barb told me a little about her relationship with you and Linda. She also said that she was cheating the last time she was with you. She said she felt so guilty that she told you and her live-in boyfriend both. She said that she had been caught in a trap, and she wants the chance to explain it to you."

I said, "She has called my office. I didn't take the calls and I didn't call her back. I would have eventually but I needed some time. Linda and I try very hard not to be involved in any kind of cheating. I am very close to your aunt. I would have called her." Then I said, "I know Linda tried to call her. Why did she avoid Linda?"

Peg said, "Aunt Barb said that she hadn't cheated with Linda, she wanted to talk to you." Then she said, "Aunt Barb is not here but she said that if I called, she could be here in twenty minutes.

I said, "Tell her that I will call her on Monday and take her to lunch one day next week if Linda Okays it. I'm sure she will. She wants Barb back in the fold too."

She replied, "That will work. Now, to change the subject, I would never put myself in competition with Aunt Barb but if ever she gives me permission, I will hit on you continuously until you give in and we conclude our unfinished business."

I chuckled and answered her, "If Linda ever gives me permission, I will fuck your cute little redheaded ass off."

She giggled and asked, "Can I have a kiss, Cowboy?" I kissed her as if I meant it. It was our first kiss. I did mean it. She whispered, "I would like that very much."

I enjoyed holding her and feeling her move with me until the music stopped.

Ed brought Liz back to me. I wasn't completely sure he would. He said, "I am extremely impressed by your date, Luke. If ever you decide to give her up, please give me her phone number. Liz giggled. Ed kissed her hand, said thank you, ma'am and walked away with Peg.

The music started. Liz asked, "Can we have one more dance?" I held her close and we danced.

I asked, "Did Ed proposition you?"

She answered, "I fully expected him to but he didn't. He acted the perfect gentleman. He did make me promise him another dance."

I kissed her cheek and said, "As long as you save the last dance for me." I looked across the floor. Ed was dancing with Linda. He was acting properly. It wasn't a dirty dance. I found Walt with my eyes. He was sitting in our conversation pit. He was alone and sipping his drink. His gaze was on Linda and Ed and while I watched, he switched to look at Liz and me. I chuckled. He was having a cuckold's good time. He was watching the two most important women in his life interact with other men. I didn't see Peg.

We finished our dance and walked back to our seats arm in arm. Liz kissed Walt on the cheek. Linda and Ed arrived there just as Liz and I sat down together. Linda smiled at me and let me see her finger her pendant. That is her way of telling me she loves me from a distance.

Ed thanked Walt for allowing him to dance with Linda and then addressed me. He said, "Luke, Liz promised me another dance later if it is okay with you."

I answered, "That will not be a problem Ed, as long as I have her for the last dance. You need to remember who she is going home with."

Ed chuckled as he smiled, bowed and stepped away.

Liz kicked off her shoes and drew her legs up under her on the seat. She snuggled close to me and sipped her drink. She said, "I'm having so much fun but a little rest right now will be nice."

Linda said, "I love your dress, Liz. How can I get one like it?"

Liz replied with a giggle, "Bring Luke to Florida and I will introduce you to the lady that made it for me."

Linda smiled and asked, "If I do that, may I have Walt while I am there?"

Liz giggled again and snuggled closer to me. She said, "That's part of my plan." We all laughed.

We sat in silence for a few minutes and finished our drinks. As if on cue, the waitress showed up with a new one for each of us. She said, "These are on the house with Mr. Fuller's compliments."

I said, "Thank you for bringing them, Kimberly." I slipped her a significant tip. She honored me with a sweet smile and walked away. She honored me again with a little extra wiggle in her walk.

We sat together and engaged in people watching for a few minutes. At length, Liz asked, "Are all these people really swingers?"

Linda answered her. She said, "No. Some of them are just tire kickers. Almost everyone starts out that way. Luke and I started that way. We call them observers. They probably make up twenty percent of the group. The rest are probably real swingers to one degree or another."

Liz looked around the room. She hesitated and then asked, "May I ask a personal question?"

I said, "Everything we do is out in the open. Ask anything you like."

She said, "This room is full of pretty people. How many of the women have you slept with, Luke."

I laughed and said, "I intend to answer that question truthfully as Linda is my witness." I paused for a second or two and then went on, "Only two and both of them are sitting here with me right now."

She sat upright and looked at me. She shifted her gaze to Linda and asked, "Is he telling me the truth?"

Linda laughed more than a giggle. She answered, "I don't know. He has for a fact slept with me several times. I don't really know if he has been with you but he says he has."

Liz snuggled back down and close to me. After a moment, She said, "That wasn't the answer I expected." She paused again and said, "Okay then. What about you Linda, have you been with anyone here besides Luke and my husband?"

Linda didn't hesitate. She answered, "Yes, I have slept with one other wonderful man that is here tonight."

Liz perked up and said excitedly, "Really? Point him out to me."

Linda said, "We don't kiss and tell Liz. I will ask him if I can tell you. If he says it's okay, I don't mind you knowing."

Liz giggled and said, "That's fair enough but I can guess. I would bet it is Ed. He seems to float on air when he is near you. He is a beautiful man. You wouldn't settle for less."

Linda smiled but didn't say anything.

Linda waited a moment and changed the subject. She said, "Luke, Walt has said he would like to see our ranch. Do you think we could take him and Liz there tomorrow morning? You could grill some steaks for us in the evening."

I answered, "I think that would be great. It only takes an hour or so to get there. Exploring the ranch will be much more fun than hanging around a hotel." I chuckled and continued, "I would like to introduce the hot tub and maybe the skylight in the pool house to Liz anyway." I looked at Liz. She smiled and nodded.

Walt said, "I will keep the rental car, Luke. You won't have to deliver us back to the airport on Sunday."

I said, "It's a done deal then. We can meet for breakfast in the morning. I will check us out of the hotel and you and Linda can follow us.

At this moment, Caroline Bixby appeared beside the pit. She had a young man who I didn't know in tow. She spoke to me, "Luke, this is David Rawlings. He is my friend and has indicated he would ask your date to dance, with your consent." She looked over to Linda and said, I would like to dance with Luke if it is okay."

Liz smiled and squeezed my hand. I took that to mean she wanted to dance with David. I said her name in question and she responded, "I would love to dance with you, David." He helped her to her feet and she stepped into her shoes before they walked off together.

Linda giggled and said, "You two have fun, Walt and I are going to sit here and neck."

I took Caroline's hand and led her to the dance floor. She moved in close and we swayed with the slow Waltz that was playing. In a moment, she brought my hand in and laid it on her breast. She said, "The grapevine has it that Linda spent the night with Big Ed in his apartment. Is it true?"

I answered, "I can't answer that Caroline."

LewdLuke
LewdLuke
679 Followers