Wife Wants a Hall Pass Ch. 39

Story Info
Walt and Liz visit the ranch.
11k words
4.48
12k
10
0

Part 39 of the 67 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 01/31/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LewdLuke
LewdLuke
681 Followers

Hall Pass (39) Walt and Liz at the ranch

By: LewdLuke

I awoke with sunlight in my face and the sound of the shower in my ears. Liz wasn't with me. In the fog that muddled my mind, it took me a few seconds to realize she was in the shower. I wanted to be with her. I started that way.

I slid the door open and she stepped aside as she beckoned me in. She was warm, wet and slippery with soap. She stood on her toes and kissed my cheek as she began to put shampoo in my hair. I allowed her to soap my body and then snatched her close for a hug.

She giggled and said, "I know you want to talk about it, don't you?"

I replied, "Yes Liz. I've never done anything like that before. I didn't think it was in me to hurt a woman much less choke you the way I did."

She kissed my lips lightly and then nestled into my chest. She said, "I made you do it. Let's just say that sometimes I need to be manhandled. You didn't really hurt me." There was a quiet time, while I just held her. In another moment she said, "I will want you to manhandle me again sometime."

I held her and thought about it. I thought about the orgasm I had while I was choking her. It was dazzling and powerful. I know I hadn't had one as good, not recently anyway. I felt the monster move. He was becoming attentive to the woman I was holding. I was being aroused as I thought about slapping her and choking her. Was something wrong with me? I remembered a time when I wanted to hurt Michelin. That was different.

Liz felt the monster become a hard thing between us. I felt how slippery she was as she slid down my body until she was on her knees. She positioned me so that the spray rinsed the soap from the monster. She held him and caressed him with her fingers. She fondled my balls and let the water wash over them too.

She looked up into my eyes and smiled beautifully. She said, "I want to suck your cock. I want to taste your cum in my mouth. I owe you one for last night. You were so good to me."

She held my shaft in both her little hands as she licked and fondled my balls. A minute later, she made sure that I could see as my cock's head disappeared into her mouth. She sucked and tortured him with her tongue. It was a most delightful experience. I remembered a time when she asked me to pretend that she was sucking me. I came hard for her then. I couldn't imagine what was about to happen.

I was in control. I could have let her suck me all day without cumming if I had wanted to. I wouldn't do that to her. I resolved to enjoy this for several minutes and then give her what she had asked for. I allowed myself to watch her and I became more and more excited.

Half my cock was moving in and out of her mouth. She would take me to the top of her throat but never beyond. I was enjoying her so much I decided not to press that issue. She was very good at what she was doing.

She was being very nasty with me. I allowed my excitement to rise until it boiled over. I felt my nuts contract and my first spasm happened. I held her face in my hands and fucked her. She eagerly accepted all I had to give her and she kept up her efforts until my erection began to wane. My knees became weak but I managed to stand and maintain my balance.

She rose to stand before me and I quietly held her close for a few minutes. We rinsed and dried.

An hour later, we sat down for breakfast with Linda and Walt. We had already checked out of the hotel and we were in a small Denny's restaurant a mile or so away. Denny's is known for their breakfast specials. I was famished. I ordered one that included eggs, bacon and pancakes with all the extras. It is always good and it includes a lot of food.

We laughed and talked as we ate. We all pretended that sex wasn't on our mind until Linda brought up the subject. She asked, "Liz, did you shower with Luke this morning?"

I broke in and asked, "Linda, why do you always ask about that?"

She looked down at the table sheepishly and then brought her gaze back up and looked into my eyes. She answered in a matter of fact voice. "Luke, showering with you is one of my favorite things. I want to be sure you are treating Liz to the small pleasures."

We had Walt's undivided attention. His eyes were sparkling.

Liz picked-up on his piqued interest. She said, "Yes, we showered together. It was no small pleasure for me. I got to give Luke a nice blowjob." She giggled at her own boldness.

Walt jumped in at that point. He said, "Tell us about it, Luke."

I answered him as if he had asked how cold it was outdoors. I said, "It was more than nice Walt. It was very nice. She was so good that I could only last a few minutes. I came in her mouth and she didn't spill a drop. She swallowed it all. It was so-o-o-o very go-o-o-d. I hope I can talk her into doing it again before you take her home.

Liz swallowed the food she was chewing and spoke aloud. She said, "That won't be a problem." She made a point to lock eyes with Walt and smile.

I looked into Walt's face. His grin was ear to ear and the pupils in his eyes dilated while I watched. I wondered again, "What goes on in the mind of a cuckold?"

Before we left to continue our journey to the ranch, the girls spent some time together in the powder room. Walt and I shared some private time at the table. I just asked him. I said, "What goes through your mind while your wife talks about sucking my dick? You know, that really did happen this morning."

He didn't hesitate. He said, "I get so excited. I have dreamed about you being with her. A blowjob is only one of many acts between you that I have rolled over in my mind." He paused and said, "When you are with her in the pool house this evening, I will be watching. Linda said she could make it happen. Make her suck your cock then. I want to see."

I told him I would try.

A few minutes later, Liz and I were in the car. We were going north on Interstate 35 at about seventy-five miles an hour. Walt and Linda were somewhere behind us. I didn't worry about losing them in traffic. Linda knows her way home.

Liz took my hand and put my index finger in her mouth. She sucked it as if it was a little-bitty dick for a minute or so. She asked, "Are we still friends?"

I looked over at her. She had a look of apprehension on her face. I asked, "Why wouldn't we be?"

She replied, "I think I scared you last night."

I said, "I think I scared me last night. I enjoyed that more than I should have."

She leaned over in the seat and nipped my earlobe with her teeth. She kissed my cheek and said, "I knew you would." In another moment, she continued, "You don't have to wait until I ask for it. I know you will never injure me but you can hurt me a little bit anytime you want. You don't have to hit me or choke me. You can bite me or twist my nipples or pull my hair." She said, Oh Luke, just use your imagination."

I asked, "Do you want rough sex like that all the time?"

She answered, "Oh, no. I want soft sweet loving sex with wildly happy endings most of the time. I want it to be exactly like the sex we have been sharing. Occasionally, the pain makes it better somehow but just occasionally. When I want it rough, I will tell you but you can have me that way anytime if it pleases you."

I told her that I could handle that but I would probably wait until she asked for it

She said, "Hurt me a little while Walt is watching us tonight"

I snatched a look at her and said, "That was supposed to be without your knowledge. How did you know?"

She said, "Walt asked Linda to help set it up. Linda is my friend. She wouldn't let something like that happen without my permission. I knew he would want to watch us. I mentioned it to you yesterday but you ignored it. Did you already know?"

I answered, "Yes. Walt is my friend and he asked me for a favor. He thought you would be inhibited if you knew he was watching. That seemed valid to me and he is your husband. I told him I would help him. I also told him he could watch us in the future but only some of the time and only if you knew about it."

She giggled and said, "The best-laid plans of mice and men oft' go astray. Now he is the only one who will think I am unaware." She giggled again and said, "I can't wait. We are going to be very nasty with each other, Luke."

I asked, "Does Walt hurt you when you make love?"

Her reply was definite. She laughed and said, "No, he could never do that. He tries when I tell him to but his heart is never in it. He can't help me enjoy it like you did last night." She paused and then said, "You know, that was my best orgasm with you yet, don't you?"

I asked, "Did we break the record?"

She giggled and replied, "I don't know. I had other things on my mind. I lost count."

A minute passed. She kissed my cheek again and whispered, "Would you like another blow job right now." She reached down and fondled the monster through my jeans. The monster moved for her.

I chuckled and said, "Yes, but let's save it for the pool house. Walt will want to watch." She giggled again.

We rode comfortably in silence for a few minutes. Liz's head was resting on my shoulder and she was idly playing with the pronounced bulge in my pants. She rose up and asked permission for a personal question. I gave her a green light.

She asked, "What did you do while Linda spent the night with Big Ed? Ed doesn't have a wife. You couldn't exchange partners."

I said, "Linda allowed me to have a date with another of our friends. The four of us spent the night in Ed's apartment."

A minute later she asked, "When Linda wants to be with him again, may I be your date? Walt will okay it."

A picture of Caroline Bixby's happy face when I told her she could be my date flashed through my mind and I was really looking forward to having her for an evening. If I kissed and made up with Barb, she would expect to be my date if she could be available. I thought, "Damn, things are getting too complicated."

I decided that the best course of action was, to tell the truth. I said, "I have a date for that night but if it falls through I will call Walt and ask if you could come to visit." I thought she would be hurt or angry. She wasn't.

She said, "Fair enough. I should have known that you would have a date." In a moment she added, "By the way, I told Walt to tell you that you could have me anytime."

I said, "He did tell me that. Does he do everything you tell him?"

She looked at me as if she were about to answer a stupid question. She said, "Yes Luke. He loves it. He is a cuckold." I wondered again.

We were two hundred yards from my front gate. I keyed the remote and the gate finished opening just as we got there. I left it open for Walt and Linda. I parked behind the kitchen and we got out of the car.

Liz looked down toward the lake and said, "This place is beautiful. May I have a kiss?"

I wrapped her in my arms and kissed her. She felt strange to me. It was because she had her clothes on. The monster moved anyway.

She whispered, "I need to tinkle."

I retrieved her bag from the trunk of the car and led her to the pool house. I reasoned that we might as well take up residency now as later. I showed her to the bathroom and flopped down on the bed. I lay on my back and looked up through the giant skylight. It is about the same size as the bed. There were some low hanging cumulus clouds drifting lazily overhead. They were white in the sunshine but they had dark bottoms. I wished for a small thunderstorm. The pool house is extra special during a storm. With the large clear skylight and the blinds on the window wall open, it seems like you are outdoors in the storm. It is especially true at night when lightning is flashing and thunder booms. It is especially nice when you cuddle with a nice warm woman.

Liz came into the room. I moved over some and motioned for her to come to me. She kicked off her shoes and lay down with me. She snuggled close and threw a leg over me.

She asked, "How long before Linda and Walt get here?"

I answered, "It depends on how fast Walt likes to drive but it shouldn't be more than a few minutes."

She asked, "Time for a quickie?" We heard them coming up the driveway. She said, "Damn, and rolled to her back."

I chuckled and said, "Do you see that black fixture on the ceiling there?"

She nodded.

I said that is a smoke detector. There is a very sophisticated spy camera mounted in its housing. When it is on there will be an almost unnoticeable red light glowing at the bottom of the fixture. That is how Linda plans to let Walt watch us. The camera is part of our security system. They can watch us from any T.V. in the house when they tune to the proper channel. That channel is locked out. Only Linda and I know the code to open it. No one else can use the system, even by accident."

She asked, "If the red light comes on wouldn't anyone know what it is."

I replied, "That's not likely. The light is hard to see unless you expect to see it. It is very dim. If you did investigate it, a label beside it says to replace the battery in the smoke detector."

She asked, "How many people have you watched?"

I answered truthfully. We have had the system for several years. Linda and I both like to watch each other with other partners. That is the reason we put a camera in this room. The camera is new. It is the only one inside the house. You and I are going to be the first."

She giggled and said, "I am going to be very nasty with you."

I said, "Linda and Walt will both enjoy the show, I'm sure."

There was a tap on the floor to ceiling window wall. I looked to see Walt and Linda standing just outside hand in hand. I motioned for them to come in.

Linda led him to the entry and they walked into the bedroom a few seconds later. Walt asked, "What are you doing with my wife, Luke?"

I answered, "We were just lying here watching the clouds through the skylight." I paused and then said, "I was playing with her tits a minute ago."

Walt's face lit up.

Linda said, "Scoot over. I want Walt to look through the skylight."

The bed is king sized. There was plenty of room for the four of us. I thought, "Hell, there is room enough for all of us to fuck if it comes to that." I wondered if I could make that happen. Subconsciously I think, I decided to give it a shot.

We lay there looking through the skylight for a few minutes. Linda had found my hand and was holding it. Walt said, "I want to play with Linda's tits." We all laughed.

I rolled over Liz and kissed Linda's cheek. I said, "Let him play with your titties, Babe." Everyone laughed again.

Linda wasn't wearing a bra. She pushed her halter-top up and exposed both her boobs. Walt began by massaging one with his hand and then he sucked the other nipple into his mouth. I thought, "Well, at least he isn't bashful. I freed Liz's boobs and Walt and I both indulged in some quality titty time even if it was only for a few minutes.

Liz's breath started to become ragged. She whispered in my ear, "Fuck me, Luke. Let them watch from up close." I was considering it. I was pretty sure that she could talk me into it in the next minute or so."

Linda slapped Walt's hand and pushed him away. She said, "STOP WALT, STOP." Her voice came back down. She said, "This could get way out of hand very quickly."

Walt put his hand back on Linda's tit and said, "But, I don't want to stop. I want to go a lot farther." He leaned in and kissed her lips softly.

I rolled over so I could whisper in her ear loud enough for everyone to hear. I said, "Give the man some pussy Linda. That's why he is here." I thought I was joking. She took it as a dare.

Linda raised her ass off the bed and popped the button on her jeans. She started slithering out of them and in less than a minute, the four of us were naked.

Linda said, "Walt, you have to eat me until I'm sloppy wet. Then you can have some pussy." She was treating him like the cuckold he was.

There was no hesitation on Walt's part. I watched him slid a finger inside her just before he sucked her clit into his mouth.

Liz said, "I want you to be painfully hard Luke. I'm going to suck your cock and make you that way. Then I will give you my pussy." I felt her suck the monster's head into her mouth.

I saw Linda use her hands to draw Walt tighter into her crotch and she clamped him in place with her thighs. She has handled me that very way many times. She thrust forward and fucked his face.

I held Liz's head in my hands and fucked her mouth. I tried to stuff the monster down her throat. She gagged. I didn't try it again. I decided to let her run the show. She was doing a very good Job anyway.

I looked sideways. I wanted to see Linda's face. She was looking at me. Walt rose up on his knees and hooked an arm under each of Linda's knees. I saw his cock for the first time. He had a monster of his own. I watched as it sank into the depths my wife's sloppy wet pussy.

Liz was deep in her endeavor. I was very hard and the monster was starting to twitch. Liz rose up and planted a knee on either side of me. She bent and kissed me as she slowly impaled herself on my cock. When she had me completely inside she sat up and rode me as if I was a carousel stallion.

I turned back to look at Linda's face. She was still looking at me. Tears leaked from her beautiful green eyes. She reached out and drew my face to her's. We kissed deeply and soulfully. I felt a mini run through her and then another. We broke the kiss to breathe.

She whispered, "He is fucking me so good. Thank you for giving him to me."

I saw another mini ripple through and then she rolled her upper body back toward Walt and screamed.

I felt Liz's violent convulsions as her orgasm happened at almost the same time. I think that Linda's scream triggered her. I held my fire.

Walt and Liz were kissing. She was coming down from her high. Linda's orgasm was ending. I saw Walt drag his cock out of her. He was still fully erect. He hadn't cum. I thought, "He must have very good control." He pulled Liz off me and took her to his side of the bed.

I looked at Linda. She was breathing raggedly and sweating to the point that her hair was damp around the edges. I wanted her. I rolled on top of her and entered her without preamble. She came back to life. She opened herself to me and eagerly met my thrust. Her lips parted and I stuffed my tongue in her mouth as I pounded her pussy.

She said, "O God yes. I need you to fuck me, Luke. Make me cum. I want your cum inside me.

I took just a second to see what the couple beside us was doing. They were enjoying each other with abandon. Walt was banging her as if she deserved a beating.

Linda screamed again. I turned my attention back to her and tried hard to help her through this orgasm. Her pussy clamped tight around me and I lost it. I felt myself throbbing inside her as my spasms marched by one after the other. My orgasm seemed to last a very long time.

It was over. Linda had become still and quiet except for her gasps for air. I felt used up too. The other couple lay there quietly and held each other. I gathered Linda into my spoon position and held her. She might have fallen asleep but I know I did.

Sometime later, I realized that Linda had escaped my embrace. My arms felt empty without her. I heard her say, "Come with me." I thought she was talking to me. I didn't want to move. I sneaked a peek with one eye and saw the women holding hands as they walked toward the bathroom. She hadn't been talking to me. I was glad.

The next thing that happened made me feel acutely weird. I realized that I was naked and in bed with Walt. I damn near jumped to my feet. Walt was stirring. I was sure that he had slept too. I said, "Come with me."

I led him outside and pointed to the outdoor pool shower. I handed him a towel from the locker and said, "Rinse off there and jump in the hot tub. I will get us a beer." It was a nice day for the end of October but the air temperature was in the low sixties. I went to the kitchen.

LewdLuke
LewdLuke
681 Followers