Wife Wants a Hall Pass Ch. 40

Story Info
Luke and Barb Reconcile.
9.6k words
4.41
14.8k
11
0

Part 40 of the 67 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 01/31/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LewdLuke
LewdLuke
685 Followers

Hall Pass Ch. 40 - Luke and Barb Reconcile

BY: LewdLuke

The Monday after Walt and Liz left was a workday for me. Linda had the day off. She was only working part-time by now. She said it was just enough to keep her hand in. It amounted to Saturdays once or twice a month and usually two or three half days during the week.

Linda fed me bacon and eggs for breakfast. She was wearing one of my dress shirts. She knows that is her sexiest look. I really didn't understand why she dressed this way. She usually doesn't try to excite me when she knows I can't snatch her up and take her to bed. Then she made me understand.

She said, "Remember, you promised Peg that you would call Barb today."

There was no way that I would forget that. Barb is very important to Linda and me both. I had been holding her in excommunication since the last time we were together. She had spent the night in Ed Fuller's apartment with me the night that Linda was with Ed. It turned out that Barb had cheated on her live-in boyfriend to sleep with me that night.

I was upset when I found out and I haven't spoken to Barb since. She had sent an emissary in the person of her young niece, Peg Kirkland. Peg's duty was to convey an apology from Barb and to negotiate peace if possible. Actually, Peg's job turned out to be easy for her. Several months had passed since the incident. I was tired of being angry with Barb and had missed her a great deal. I agreed to call her and make a lunch date for one day this week.

Linda was anxious for Barb and me to kiss and make up. Barb was our first extracurricular lover. We had opened our marriage with our first threesome with her. Barb is bisexual and she became Linda's first female lover. The three of us have been very close. Linda and I have both missed her company very much.

I answered, "Linda, Barb has been continuously on my mind since I spoke with Peg. There is no way I could forget to call her." I paused and then asked, "Shall I call her right now so we can both speak to her?"

Linda smiled and replied, "No, it will be better if you talk to her privately. That is what she wants." There was a pause. Linda held out her closed fist to me. She giggled and said, "Take this with you. I want you to have it when you meet with her."

I held out my hand and Linda dropped a little blue card in it. It was a hall pass. I read it. It said, "Luke may have sex with Barb."

I looked at Linda with a question in my eyes.

She said, "You and she need this to happen one on one. Maybe we can invite her here later or I might go shopping with her and you can give me a pass."

I wanted that little card and I wasn't about to argue with her about it.

Linda said, "If you remember, we went mystical with Barb. She owns a piece of my soul as she does yours. We each hold a piece of hers. The three of us need to make our relationship whole again." She paused and continued, "We have agreed that Barb is no longer subject to our once a month rule. The card I just gave you is open-ended. Carry it with you always. You will always have my permission to be with her.

I try hard not to cry in front of anyone, especially Linda. I misted up a bit and couldn't help it. I hid it pretty well. Linda walked me to the little TR3 and I held her very close as I kissed her goodbye.

The Triumph knew how to take me to work. I let her have her head and thought about Barb as I rode. I felt an erection form in my slacks. I knew I wasn't going to get any work done today. My intent was to meet with Barb today. If I couldn't make that happen, I knew that I would waist the day thinking and dreaming about her.

I took a minute to think about the card that Linda had given me. I fully intended to make use of it today but it seemed like too big of a step for me and Linda to take without talking more about it. I resolved not to tell Barb about it until I knew that Linda and I were on the same page.

I parked the little blue car in my reserved spot at the office and went inside. Robin was staffing the front desk and she greeted me as I came in. She said, "Good morning Mr. Bowman. Shall I send Alice to your office?"

I replied, "Not this morning, Robin. Something has come up and I need to make a phone call right now. Please inform Alice that we will have to postpone our meeting this morning. I will speak to her shortly." Then I added, I would like a cup of coffee. "

I went into my office and sat behind my desk. I snatched the telephone receiver out of its cradle and then realized I didn't know Barb's number. I had to think about where to find it. I hoped it was in my Rolodex. It was there but Darlene delivered my coffee before I found it.

She handed me my giant mug. She said, "I doctored it for you already."

I said, "Thank you, ma'am." I asked her to close my door as she left. If my door is closed, no one will come in without an invitation.

I found the number I was looking for. I leaned back in my chair and decided to drink some coffee and relax for a minute. I was excited and my nerves were on edge. The coffee was perfect. I calmed myself nicely in a minute or two.

I recalled a picture in my mind. It was of a time when I saw Barb's naked body in silhouette at the pool house. Her beautiful boobs were on proud display. The monster moved and I didn't wait any longer. I dialed her number. Her phone rang several times before she picked up.

She said, "Hello."

I responded, "Luke here. I hope Peggy told you that I would call today."

Barb said in her normal tone, "She did. I am so happy to hear from you." I only detected a little quaver in her voice.

I said, "Your phone rang a half a dozen times. I was beginning to think you wouldn't answer."

She said, "Well, I couldn't have you think I was sitting here with the phone in my lap waiting for your call." Then she giggled. She said, "I was sitting here with the phone in my lap waiting for you to call." She said, "I am so sorry that I messed up the way I did. I have missed you and Linda so much."

I answered, "We have missed you too. Maybe we can put all that behind us. Can you have lunch with me one day this week?"

She answered, "O my God, yes. Any day you choose will work for me. I would prefer today if you could make it happen. I want to see you, I want to beg you to forgive me and I want you to hold me."

I asked, "What time is good for you today?"

She answered, "I am ready now and I will wait right here. Be here as soon as you can or I could come to you."

I said, "I will be on my way in just a few minutes. I will be there by eleven." I said, "Kissy-Kissy."

She said, "Oh God yes, Luke. Many kisses please hurry."

I hung up and touched base with Alice. I went to her office and said, "I have a personal problem and I am going into Dallas for the rest of the day. Is there anything that I have to do before I leave?"

She answered, "Only one thing, Sir. Darlene has a check that is too big for me to sign. If we mail it today we can claim our discount." She asked, "Is there any way we can help with the Dallas problem?"

I said, "I'll stop and see Darlene on the way out. I appreciate the offer but I need to handle this other thing on my own. Everything will be okay.

xxxxxx

I reached out to ring the doorbell at Barb's apartment but the door opened before I touched the button. Barb said, "Oh Luke. Please come in." She took my hand and pulled me inside as she closed the door. Her arms went around my neck and she whispered, "Please hold me."

I put my arms around her and pulled her in close. I held her for a minute or so but didn't let it go any farther. I was tempted just to jump in bed with her but I needed to talk to her first.

I said, "You will need a light jacket. I have my new car and the top is down." It was a nice day. The temperature was near seventy and it would be warmer later.

She said, "We don't have to go anywhere. We can have lunch here."

I answered, "No. I want to take you out in public so we can have a talk."

She stood back and looked at me with her head tilted. She put her hands on her hips and said, "Luke, I apologize. I am so sorry I fucked up the way I did. I was caught in a trap and I was weak. I feel so guilty. It will never happen again. I have been punished enough." I decided just to let her talk.

She continued, "I am unencumbered now and I know you wouldn't be here without Linda's permission. Linda wouldn't have sent you here without a hall pass." There was another short pause and I remained quiet. She went on, "Linda is my friend and she knows how badly I am hurting. She has given you and me this chance to kiss and make up. I want to kiss and make up and to hell with lunch. I'm not hungry. I want you to take me into that bedroom, strip me naked and fuck me until I feel better."

Tears were flowing from her eyes. I saw the emotional mood swing as it happened. She went from being guilty and in pain to anger. She was angry with me because she thought that I wanted her to suffer some more. Well, she was right about that.

I grabbed her by the wrist and dragged her into the bedroom. I stripped her naked. She helped all she could and it happened very quickly. I sat on the bed and drew her down onto my lap. I had her belly down. I held her in place with one hand and smacked her pretty bottom hard with the other. I gave her ten hard licks, five on each cheek. The first strike had elicited a yelp from her but she was quiet after that. She struggled through the whole thing but not convincingly. She knew she deserved a spanking and she knew that I was letting her off easy. When I was through her ass was as red as her hair.

I stood and dumped her into the floor. I stood over her and started removing my clothes. She looked up at me and I saw the twinkle come back into her eyes as she came to understand the program. By the time I was naked, she had stood and grabbed my arm.

She let herself fall onto the bed and she dragged me down on top of her. I let my hard cock find a resting spot in her vee and kissed her deeply. She didn't hesitate. She captured the monster in both hands and steered him to her opening. She helped him inside. My first thrust was involuntary and she met it with a thrust of her own. I bottomed out on that first stroke and then forced the rest of my cock inside her. She was so wet. I didn't need any instruction from her. I fucked her hard. I tried to pound her through the mattress.

Her first orgasm happened twenty seconds later. I never felt her have a baby one. She just exploded. She was thrashing under my onslaught. She couldn't remain quiet. She made noises that I had never heard come out of a woman before. She told me to fuck her harder and then she begged God for help. I helped her all I could. I think God helped me. I felt her reach the crest of her climax and start down the other side.

I kept control but didn't give her any slack. I kept pounding her. She hadn't come down from her high very much when the second orgasm hit her. This one was unbelievable. It was far more violent and it lasted a lot longer. Neither of us even tried to communicate through this one. She thrashed and bucked in a frenzy as I hammered her. She went on until suddenly every muscle in her body froze in place. She lay there and quivered. She emitted a high-pitched beseeching wail as she climaxed.

Of course, I lost it. No man could maintain control through an experience like that. I transferred all the semen in my body to her deepest place. That's where Mother Nature wanted it to be. I enjoyed spasm after spasm, one after the other. I had several even after I was completely dry. Then we came down together. This had been the most exciting quickie that we had ever experienced together.

We went mystical. I had been there with Barb before, but not without Linda. Barb and I were standing naked in the corner of the room. She was holding my arm in both of hers. We were looking down at us together on the bed. We were tangled together and there was no cover over us. We were both absolutely still except we were fighting for air that seemed to be in short supply. Even that was in slow motion.

I said, "It would have lasted longer if we had gone mystical earlier."

Barb replied, "If it had lasted longer, we would have both died."

I looked down into her amber eyes and saw the tears there. I captured one on a fingertip and put it in my mouth. The salt tasted good

She whispered, "I'm so happy, Luke. I think we are friends again."

I said, "We are more than friends, Barb." I chuckled and found myself back in my body. I gathered Barb into my favored spoon position and held her there. This one encounter might have made all the anguish that we had suffered worth it.

She was whimpering and crying a little bit. She said, "I'm so happy, Luke. I think we are friends again."

We quietly lay there together for twenty minutes or more. When Barb spoke, she had a question. She asked, "Have you ever spanked Linda?"

I felt like I was in a truth time with Linda. I answered Barb truthfully. I said, "Yes, once. She has needed a spanking at other times but I've only given her that one."

Barb asked, "What was Linda's sin?"

I replied, "She was cheating." I pause to let that soak in and then continued, "It was before we opened our marriage. A very sophisticated young sexual predator was wooing her. It had gone on for several months. She fell under his spell. She was in a trap. She believed that she had been teasing the young man. She didn't want to cheat on me but at the same time, she didn't want to think of herself as a prick teaser either. She never went all the way with him but she did come close. She came very close.

Finally, Linda mustered enough courage to ask me to allow her to sleep with him. I was of course, stunned. The word heartbroken was an understatement. I was initially devastated. I found a way not to let it happen. I researched the young man and eventually I was able to show Linda what a monster he was. She snapped out of the trance he was holding her in."

Barb asked, "What did you do?"

I answered, "I gave the young man a spanking. It took a long time for him to heal. He was lucky. I wanted to kill him. I gave Linda a spanking about the same as I just gave you."

She asked, "Did you enjoy spanking her?"

I said, "No." I chuckled and said, "I did enjoy spanking him."

She said, "You enjoyed spanking me."

I thought about that for a moment and realized that she was right. That scared me a bit. It seems I am hurting women and enjoying it much too often. I said, "Yes I did. I could feel the joy in you while it was happening. Why were you feeling so much happiness?"

She answered, "It was as if I was being cleansed of my sin. I was tired of bearing my guilt. It was being washed away and I knew that I was forgiven." She rolled over in my arms and kissed me. She said, "The next time I need a spanking, I will come to you and tell you." A moment later, she added, "I am so happy, Luke. I'm glad we are friends again."

I replied, "We are more than friends, Barb." I realized that she thought our mystical experience had been a dream. She was repeating the words that she had used in her dream.

She whispered, "I know," and snuggled closer to me.

I thought the conversation was over. It wasn't. She asked to ask a question. I thought that to be somewhat ironic but I gave her the go-ahead. She asked, "Why were you so judgmental with me over this? I have never known you to be that way about anything."

I answered, "I don't think you understand why I was angry. I wasn't being judgmental with you. If you cheat, it is really none of my business. No vows have ever passed between us. I even understand that cheating could be justified in some situations. The thing is, I was angry that you cheated with me. That made me a part of it and cheating is something Linda and I try to avoid on any level."

She asked, "How do you know I'm not cheating right now?"

I laughed and squeezed her closer to me. I replied, "You told me earlier that you were unencumbered and you knew that Linda wouldn't send me here without a pass." I paused and then said, "I don't think you would lie to me and I don't think you are likely to cheat again." I asked, "Am I wrong?"

She answered, "Nope."

I asked, "How is it that you are unencumbered?"

She said, "It's a long story but if you want a condensed version I will give it to you."

I said, "I want to know."

She said, "First of all, my breakup with my boyfriend had nothing to do with you. I told him about us right after I told you. We got around that easily because he had fooled around while we were separated too. As you know, he is an outlaw biker. He is a prospect to a well-known club. He is expected to put the club and its members before anything else. To that end, he was expected to provide entertainment to the patch members and the hierarchy. I was to be that entertainment. He expected me to sleep with any member on demand."

I held her and gave her the time to continue her train of thought.

She continued, "Truthfully, there were a few of those guys that I could have willingly had sex with." She giggled and went on, "Most of them weren't up to that level. I threw him out. It will be for good this time."

I said, "Damn girl. There is some strange shit going on in this world."

She said, "Biker groupies are everywhere. He won't have any trouble at all finding a girl that will perform as he asks. She will catch every disease in the book."

I said, "Since we are doing so well, let's go off on a different subject for a minute. You said that you were caught in a trap when you cheated with me. Explain that to me."

She said, "Remember back to that week. My boyfriend and I had split the blanket. I hooked up with you and Linda and spent a couple days at your house. That was a memorable experience." She said, "I was with you and Linda both and I wasn't cheating. Friday night came and I was to meet you at the club. The reason I was a few minutes late was my ex called me the minute I was about to leave my house and go to you."

A few seconds later, she went on. "I let him talk me into moving back in. In my mind, I assumed the same conditions that had existed before. We were exclusive to each other. On the other hand," she continued, "I had obligated myself to spend the night with you and I was late for our meeting. I couldn't please everyone so I pleased myself. I spent the night with you because that's what I wanted to do. I cheated. I felt very guilty even then. That's why I told you when I did."

She paused and said, "I'm hungry now."

I said, "Let's walk through the shower and I'll help you fix something here.

She said, "Give me a minute, and slipped out of the bed." I gave her the time she needed and then followed her into the shower.

We had done this many times before. You can become very close to a woman that lets you shower with her. The whole world becomes wet, warm and slippery. Those conditions arouse me. The monster barely moved and only swelled a little. Barb noticed. She giggled and dropped to her knees. She let me watch as she massaged the monster and his friends. She let the soap rinse away and then I saw my cock disappear into her mouth. I became very hard very quickly.

After a minute or two, she stood and kissed me. Then she whispered, "Fuck me, Luke."

Now, fucking in the shower is not all that it is cracked up to be, in my opinion. Linda and I do it quite often. Linda likes it and I try to accommodate her. Barb likes it too. I usually try extra hard for her. This time I just wasn't in the mood. I picked her up and took her to the bed. We were wet and slippery like two dolphins swimming in a foaming sea. I buried my face in her sweet pussy. She smelled like honeysuckle. The scent was somehow familiar but I couldn't remember where I had encountered it before.

LewdLuke
LewdLuke
685 Followers