Wife Wants a Hall Pass Ch. 46

Story Info
February Got Crazy.
11.7k words
4.27
12.3k
9
0

Part 46 of the 67 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 01/31/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LewdLuke
LewdLuke
685 Followers

Hall Pass (46) February Got Crazy

***

February of 1990 was the first time that our hobby got completely out of hand. I knew it was going to happen. We had too many irons in the fire and we had obligated ourselves to too many people.

I was sure that Linda and Ed would want to have some make-up sex as soon as they could. Ed was feeling extremely guilty for his recent shenanigans. He needed to apologize to Linda in an up-close and personal way. I wanted that to happen for two reasons. One reason was unselfish and one was selfish for sure. I wanted them to have some time together without strife. They needed to feel comfortable with one another again. To do that, they had to mend their fences. The selfish reason was that I might be able to wangle another weekend with Caroline. I knew one thing, beyond doubt. I hadn't had enough of her.

I decided not to concern myself with that situation yet. I knew that Linda and Ed would talk by phone and they would make a plan. Linda would meet me when I come home from work one evening. She would be wearing one of my dress shirts. She would try to convince me that we should go to the club on our regular night and she should spend the night with Ed. I would let her convince me and I would get a pass to have a date with Caroline. I was convinced that I could let Linda do the set-up on this one.

Walt and Liz were coming on the second Friday this month too. I had told Walt that Linda and I would fudge on our "once-a-month" rule when they were here. That had been Linda's idea in reality. It's always better for me if it's Linda's idea.

The plan was for Walt to rent a car, drop Liz off at the ranch and come to the plant to conduct his business. That would all happen on Friday and then they would be our guest at the ranch until midday Sunday. I was excited about seeing Liz again. It had been a long time. I'm sure Linda was anxious to see Walt too.

Walt's visit to the plant was legitimate. He needed periodic visits to monitor the project in which we were involved. In addition, an issue needed streamlining on the billing process. He and Alice would iron that out. Business with Walt has always ran smoothly.

I had told myself to relax and enjoy Linda's company up until Walt and Liz's arrival. Something happened to change that. On the Friday before Walt's visit, I had occasion to drive into Dallas for a lunch meeting with one of my other customers.

The weather was shitty and the forecast was shittier. It was raining and nasty. The temperature was just below freezing and dropping. There was a good chance I would be driving on ice to get home. I opted to drive my pick-up rather than the TR3. The truck is far more stable and it has four-wheel drive. I probably should have postponed the meeting but there was just too much money involved.

I had lunch with the customer at his country club. The food was good and we did some serious afternoon indulgence in adult beverages. We negotiated a deal that would generate about $1,300,000.00 in net overhead and profit for my company. That would be enough money to keep us in the black for a while. I let myself have a little extra fun. I wasn't drunk but I was impaired.

I walked out into the parking lot about six o'clock. Sleet was falling out of the sky and ice was forming on everything. I went back in and called Linda. I explained the situation and told her that I was going to get a room and stay in Dallas for the night. Texans can't drive worth a shit on ice and that is especially true at night.

She asked, "Have you thought about calling Barb. I'm sure she would offer you a place to stay." She giggled.

I answered, "I must be drunker than I thought. I hadn't thought of that."

Linda giggled again. She said, "You should have thought about it. You have a pass in your pocket, don't you?"

We had exempted Barb from our "once-a-month rule" several months ago. Linda and I had given each other open passes to be with Barb. We never informed Barb of the new deal. We didn't want her to expect more than we could give her.

I told Linda that I loved her and I would be home tomorrow. The last thing I said was, "I'm calling Barb now."

I did call Barb. I told her of my predicament. She asked, "Do you have a pass, Luke?"

I replied, "As a matter of fact, I do."

She giggled her sweet red-headed giggle for me and said, "I can offer you a warm bed in a cold room and a promise that you won't have to sleep alone." She paused and asked, "Are you hungry?"

I said, "No I have just eaten. I'm going to drive slowly and carefully. It will take me half an hour to get there." Then I asked, "Do I need to bring anything?"

She said, "Just get here in one piece. That will make me happy."

I never got over twenty miles per hour and forty-five minutes passed before I parked on the street in front of Barb's place. Friday's rush hour in a developing ice storm became dangerous.

I was dressed in a business suit with an overcoat. I hadn't brought any luggage but I did have my hunting kit that lived in my truck's toolbox. I had some foul weather clothes and boots along with a shaving kit. I could get by.

Barb welcomed me with enthusiasm. She was happy to have me as a roommate during this inclement weather. She had thought she would be alone. She came into my arms and allowed me to know that she was naked except for her thin robe. She kissed me fervently and then helped me out of my street clothes and into a robe that she had warmed by the heater for me. I had used the same robe the last time I was here.

Her apartment had no fireplace but it did have an open flame ceramic space heater that burned natural gas. The living room and kitchen were nice and warm. It felt very good to be in out of the cold. We sat in front of the heater and drank coffee while I warmed up.

Barb said, "After you called, I closed off the bedrooms and turned the heat off in there."

She knew that three of my favorite things in life were a cold room, a warm bed and a hot woman. She planned to give me all three. Barb always excites me. She is very special. The monster moved.

She said, "Luke, I called Linda."

I chuckled and said, "You didn't believe I had a pass, did you?"

She replied, "I wanted to be absolutely sure. I have been on your shit list before. I don't want to fuck up and fall out of grace with you or Linda again. Are you angry with me?" She giggled and said, "You can spank me if you think I need it."

I chuckled and asked, "What did Linda say?"

She answered, "She said that it was an emergency and she sent you here. She also said that she would worry less about you if we were together." She giggled and said, "She thinks you need someone to watch over you."

I said, "Let's go crawl in that warm bed that you promised me."

She giggled and led me into her bedroom. It wasn't frosty cold in there but it was cool enough that we would want to stay under the covers and cuddle. Three scented candles lit the room with their flickering light to enhance the ambiance. Candlelight is another thing that Barb knows I like.

We dropped our robes she came into my arms. We kissed and I enjoyed holding her warm body in the cool air. I tucked her under the covers and crawled in with her. We have done this many times in the past. Our bodies fit together very well. This redhead holds much sway over me. She owns a piece of my soul.

She was holding my hard cock in her hand. She giggled and asked, "Do you want to skip the foreplay."

I replied, "Oh, hell no. You know that foreplay with you is another of my favorite things. I want to go slow and make this last all night."

She said, "Me too, Luke. I want it to last longer than that." I watched her head slip under the covers. She repositioned herself nearer my center and I felt her suck my cock's head into her mouth. The monster jerked.

Having sex with Barb is not like being with a new partner. I thought about Caroline. I spent my whole weekend with her feeling my way around a learning curve. I know more about her now than I did before but far less than I want to know. Barb and I, on the other hand, are very familiar with each other. I know what she enjoys and what makes her tick on the inside. She knows me at least as well. I know that familiarity breeds boredom but Barb and I are not together very often. It doesn't seem to affect us that way. I have never felt bored with her.

Being in bed with Caroline was a great adventure for me. Being here with Barb is no less exciting but it is different. There is nothing left to prove here. I have confidence that we will both enjoy this night together. We will please each other sexually and then we will sleep comfortably together. We will each go our own way tomorrow and each of us will look forward to the next time we can be together. Barb is special.

I enjoyed her sucking my dick until I felt like I was punishing her. I didn't want to do that. I drew her away from the monster, twisted her body to her back and lay on top of her. She enjoys the weight of my body pressing down on her. I am always careful to give her exactly the right amount of weight, never too much. I kissed her and let my fingers search out some of her secret places. I am aware of all her erogenous zones. It is easy for me to stimulate each of them.

I touch her with my hands, kiss her with my lips, lick her with my tongue, nip her with my teeth and suck some of her sweetest parts into my mouth. She always responds well and she is very good at letting me know when she wants more of something. I always make a special effort to give it to her.

I can excite her to the point where her mini orgasms prance through her body as if they were on parade. I am proud of every one of them and she is always appreciative of the thrills that she gleans from them. Her big ones sometimes come in groups too. She cums so easily for me. She is extraordinarily multi-orgasmic and her reactions to my efforts always generate a boost to my ego. In short, I love fucking this girl.

She will allow me to play with her until she is ready and then she will ask me to help her cum. She will tell me how to help. I do as she asks and invariably her orgasm will envelop her completely. She knows I will hold her and protect her while she is lost in her ecstasy. I can feel the comfort she enjoys when she is in my arms.

Sometimes depending on my state of arousal, I will help her through it and then try to give her another one. Sometimes, I give in to my desire and cum with her. Most of the time, I deposit the product of my orgasm deep inside her pussy. She knows that is how I take the most pleasure from her. Sometimes I completely lose it and just fuck her hard for my own pleasure. She is more than willing to allow that. It gives her great pleasure and boosts her ego. Ego is not just a man thing.

Our best sex, of course, is when we both lose it at the same time. We both try to make that happen and we are successful more often than not now. She has more orgasms than I do but I have had three with her in one night. Usually, two is enough for me. One is enough if she is satisfied.

This night was extra special for both of us. I think it was because it was a surprise. We were physically together less than an hour after we knew it was going to happen. There was no time to think and dream about the encounter. It was just happening. It was happening very well too.

We were both highly aroused by our foreplay and we made it last a long time. Neither of us had any desire to play the final act and draw our euphoria to a close. I had licked, sucked or fingered every sensitive place on her body and she had bestowed the same pleasures on me.

Finally, she whispered, "It's time, Luke. Help me cum. Help me right now."

I had her clit in my mouth and was in the process of giving it a world-class tongue bath. Both her hands were on the back of my head holding me tight into her vee and her pussy was rocking into me as she fucked my face. I helped her cum and it only took a few seconds to send her into her Seventh Heaven.

She became very energetic and she begged me not to stop in several ways. I didn't stop. When it was over for her, she collapsed and lay motionless flat on her back. I didn't stop then either. I continued to eat her sweet pussy until I felt the tremble of new arousal begin to rise in her.

At that point, I rolled her over face down, got her up on her knees and had her doggy style for a few minutes. I was very deep inside her and this had been my initial penetration. I fucked her gently with long slow strokes. She purred. I was near the edge but I wasn't ready for it to end. I held the monster in check.

We enjoyed each other for several minutes this way. This is Linda's favorite position and she cums easily when I have her this way. It doesn't have the same effect on Barb. She loves to fuck this way but she considers it foreplay. In another moment, she asked to be on top.

I rolled to my back. She planted a knee on either side of me and mounted me like a cowgirl. She sat upright and her pelvis rolled and pitched in the most wonderful way. Her antics had sloughed the blankets off us and cool air and candlelight invaded our world. Her Kegel muscles came into play and it felt like her pussy was sucking me deeper into her most secret place. Linda had taught her how to do this.

The first time I had sex with her she had no idea that she had muscles in her pelvic floor. I mentioned it to Linda and Linda taught her the proper exercises. Barb once told me that she had a small silicone dick that she used for practice. She said that she tried to practice every day. She could make her pussy feel like a vice now.

At length, she laid her beautiful boobs on my chest and kissed me. A moment later, she said, "Be still. I want to do this by myself." She kept fucking me in a most delightful way. Then she whispered, "I cumming, Luke. Be still. Let me do this. Oh God, I'm cumming."

I lay there and let her fuck me. I was too close to the edge. I wasn't sure I could control myself. The monster wasn't helping. I could feel my every heartbeat in him. Somehow, I held back. Her orgasm was very deep and she came down from her peak very slowly. It was a most enjoyable experience for both of us.

She continued to fuck me but the urgency in her movements lessened. I was still near the edge. I tried to back away from it but I couldn't. I hung there on the brink of orgasm.

I felt her excitement return. It was building and starting to bubble in her belly again. She whispered, "I'm having another one. Help me I'm cumming."

I lost it. I rolled us by force into the missionary position and pulled the covers back over us. I fucked her with great authority. I hammered her pussy as if I was trying to hurt her. Truthfully, the thought had never crossed my mind. I was out of control and using her body for my own pleasure with no regard for her wants or needs. I never even considered that I might hurt her.

I hadn't had sex for a couple of days. I was full of cum. In my mind's eye, I could see it shooting out of my throbbing cock in great quantities. It coated the inside of her channel and pooled in the deepest place. I continued banging her right through what I knew would be my last spasm and then one more very deep penetration. I forced my cock all the way inside her and held him there for another minute until we both stopped quivering.

I lay on top of her and let her support some of my weight. Her legs were wrapped around me and her arms had encircled my neck. I felt her limbs relax and fall to the mattress. I pulled my cock almost out of her and then slowly slid it back where it had been. I did it again and then one last time. I was losing my erection. I rolled to my back beside her.

We were both sucking air as if there wasn't enough to go around. We were still under the covers and we had overheated just a bit. I stuck a leg out into the cold air of the room. It felt so good that I folded our covers back and off us. We lay there side by side and Barb moved closer to me so that we were touching. The cool air was nice and the candlelight seemed extra bright. It had been very dark under the blankets.

I said, "Thank you, Sweetheart. That was so good."

She giggled and replied, "Luke, it was so good it hurt."

Caroline sprung into my mind. I thought, "Extagony." I thought, "Athenais."

I brought my mind back to Barb. I asked, "Did I hurt you?"

She cooed and whispered, "Just a little. It was so nice. Thank you."

She giggled and rolled on top of me and kissed me for a few seconds before she slipped out of my arms and off the bed. I watched her walk in the flickering light. She seemed stable and well coordinated. My toes were still curled. I didn't think I could walk even if I could stand up. I thought, "Women are just stronger sexually than men are."

I pulled the blankets back over me and gave her a few minutes while I gathered enough strength to follow her into the bathroom. It was nice and warm in there. We bathed each other. We indulged in some very light hanky-panky. It was nothing more than playfully showing our appreciation for one another.

Barb offered me a sandwich and I accepted. She had a package of prepared pulled pork. She emptied it into a twelve-inch cast iron skillet with a pat of butter and an egg. She set it over low heat and finely chopped a red onion and a handful of mushrooms. She stirred everything together and let it heat slowly for another moment before she turned the heat up to medium. In another minute, she scraped the contents of the skillet into a bowl and set it on the table.

She put mayonnaise and shredded lettuce on the table. Then she apologized for not having a tomato. I filled two glasses with tap water and sat them on the table with two plates and the flatware I thought we would need. A loaf of bread was already there with a bag of chips. The whole operation had taken five minutes and suddenly we were all set.

Barb pulled her chair close enough to me that our knees touched under the table. Her personality is touchy-feely. I love it. We ate and talked.

I asked, "Have you heard from Peg?" Peg is Barb's niece. She and I share some history. She is a sweet younger woman. Actually, she is a wanton trollop. That of course, is one of my favorite traits in a woman, especially the younger ones.

Barb replied, "I'm so glad you asked. She calls me about once a week. She always asks about you and whether you have asked about her." She paused and said, "There is something I need to ask you."

I said, "Go."

Barb looked down and then up at me. She asked, "Do you want to have a threesome with me and her as she suggested.

I laughed and choked on the food in my mouth. When I could, I answered, "Oh, hell no." I took a deep breath and tried to explain. I said, "Barb I can barely keep up with you and I don't know that I could keep up with Peg at all as young as she is. I damn sure couldn't keep up with both of you." I paused and said, "You need to help me make sure that that scene is never played out. There is a good chance I wouldn't live through it."

She giggled and laid her hand high on the inside of my thigh. She said, "You keep up with me just fine and you always hold up your end when you and Linda let me sleep in the middle."

I said, "You and Linda enjoy playing with each other. You always give me plenty of recovery time and a lot of visual stimulation. I love our threesomes but that wouldn't work with you and Peg. You and Peg are not going to play together. The situation would be very awkward. Let's not go there."

Barb said, "She has asked me if I thought you and Linda would let her sleep in the middle one night. Would you consider that?"

I said, "I'll tell you what. Tell her I said that any time that I get to spend with her would be very precious to me. Tell her that I wouldn't want to share her with anyone."

LewdLuke
LewdLuke
685 Followers