Wife Wants Husband To Seduce Mother

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
haldwani
haldwani
911 Followers

Sasuma immediately tightened her lips on my cock and started drinking all the cock nectar. I was vigorously finger fucking her.

Suddenly her whole body started convulsing and shivering. She gave a big moan and her body shuddered. Her cunt muscles clenched my fingers and her cunt flooded with her juices.

She was experiencing the biggest orgasm of her life after 20 years and that also on her son-in-law's fingers.

Sasuma's kept shuddering and her cunt released so much of her juices that they drenched my hand till wrist. Even some of juices fell on bed also and made a big pool of her cunt juices on bed.

We both were exhausted with such a big orgasm. Sasuma felt so weak that she fell on my stomach. My cock which was fast getting flaccid was still in her mouth and she was still sucking it like a candy.

I was also feeling exhausted and my fingers were still in her cunt, though I was not fucking her now.

I looked at my wife Aarti's side. She was smilingly standing behind the window and raised her thumb to congratulate me. She was so happy with this new development as her seduction trap was working properly.

After some time Sasuma opened her eyes and stood up. She was feeling so shameful of me as today I had made her naked and even finger fucked her. She was not looking in my side; she pulled her panty up and adjusted her clothes. She was silent. Then without looking in my side, she went toward the door. As she was about to exit the room, I called her. She turned toward me; her eyes fell on my cock. I was still lying naked on bed as before.

I smiled and softly said,

"Sasuma! Thank you so much for your cooperation, it felt great today. I hope it was equally good for you."

Sasuma turned red with shame, though she didn't speak anything, but she smiled at me and silently went out to her room.

Aarti immediately came out. She was happy for her seduction trap to working fine and she hugged me happily. She kissed me on lips and said,

"Sunil! Congratulations, today we have marched one step more. It felt so nice to see your fingers moving in and out of my mother's cunt so fast. I know you have enjoyed a lot today. That day I tasted my mother's saliva from your cock, and today let me taste my mother's cunt from your fingers."

Saying this she put my fingers which were still drenched with her mother's cunt juices in her mouth and licked them dry.

We both husband and wife, went to our room and sitting in each other's arms we kept discussing our future plans for a long time. We rehearsed our trap and polished it for better results. We both were hopeful that we will succeed in our seduction plan and I will be able to fuck my mother-in-law.

Next day Sasuma was though silent, but not so upset as last time. She was avoiding facing and making eye contact with me.

When we all sat for breakfast, Aarti started teasing her. She said,

"Sunil! You seem to be so happy. What is the matter? It seems as if you got a lottery and look to be in good mood. Your face is shining with happiness as if a cat has got a big bowlful of milk."

Sasuma immediately went silent. She apprehensively looked in my side, fearing that I may not say something about our night adventures to my wife. I replied,

"Aarti! There may be many reasons for one's happiness. One person may not think of somebody's desires, but there may be others who care and come forward to help him out. And help him with one way or other. And when somebody's needs and desires are fulfilled naturally he is happy."

Sasuma feared and looked sternly toward me, as she feared that her daughter may sense something. But Aarti was smiling as this was her own plan. Little did Sasuma know that her own daughter was the writer and director of this seduction play? Anyway we both kept teasing my Sasuma for some time as such.

By evening Sasuma was normal and talking to me as if nothing has happened. She was also in a very good mood, as she had been fucked (though with fingers only) after a long gap of about 20 years, and enjoyed some manly hands on and fingers in her cunt and got her release without her own hand after 20 years time.

Again I kept silent for 3-4 days; Sasuma was getting hot and horny now. Perhaps she was also looking forward for my next call. Secretly she also wanted to enjoy with me.

Now I was also getting horny and Aarti was also asking me to take another step early.

Then one day we decided another step. Sasuma was about to go to bathroom. I went near to her and said,

"Sasuma! Today again I want you to help me for a release. Sasuma! Last time I found that you are so hairy down there. You see there is a chance of your hair being pushed in with my fingers and then they may itch you inside and create problem. So I had brought my shaver for you. Please shave and clean yourself in bathroom and be ready for the night. See your daughter also shaves herself and sometimes I even lick her, even then it is so easy and nice without hair. Your daughter loves being licked by me. Please clean yourself."

Saying this I tried to give her my razor. Sasuma was surprised with this new demand. She tried to say something in protest, but as per our rehearsed plan, on the same time, Aarti came out of her room. Sasuma hurriedly took the razor and hid it under her clothes and went in the bathroom silently, so that her daughter may not notice it.

Aarti saw all this, she smiled and winked at me and said that she wanted to see her mother shaving herself in bathroom and getting ready for her own son in law.

We both went to bathroom. Aarti peeped inside from the key hole and I stood behind her and peeped from a small crack in the door.

Inside, Sasuma was sitting on the commode and her legs were wide. She was totally nude and was shaving her cunt clean. Me cock immediately hardened on seeing my own Sasuma, shaving her cunt for me. Aarti was also getting hot. As she was standing bent from waist, my cock started pushing in her butt crack. As I was getting horny, I pushed my cock on her ass. Aarti playfully took my cock in her fist and pushed me away, saying that her mother was shaving for me so I should be patient till night.

After sometime Sasuma came out and went to her room. She was shy of looking toward me as she had shaved herself from my razor. She blushed and was behaving like a teenager girl. Aarti smiled on me on her mother's shyness.

Anyway as per plan Aarti retired to her bedroom early and I went to extra bedroom, and took off all my clothes and lied on bed totally nude. We had already crossed the formality of hiding under blanket long ago.

After some time Sasuma came in room. She was a bit shy today, perhaps from shaving herself for me. She was wearing petticoat and blouse today. There were no traces of bra under her blouse. I hoped she must not be wearing any panty also. Her nipples were erect and were standing like, small cherry fruits, through her blouse.

My cock was already hard and standing like a flag pole. It was throbbing in anticipation. Sasuma sat near me on the bed and took hold of my cock in her fist.

She started pumping my cock. After 2-3 minutes, I started moving my hand on her back. Sasuma was already waiting for my moves. She shivered on my touch.

Slowly I brought my hands on her hips. I asked her to sit on bed on her knees. She knew the reason, but she silently folded her legs and sat on her knees. I slowly pushed her face down on my cock, signaling her to take it in her mouth.

I brought my hand on her butt crack and started moving my fingers in her butt crack and on her ass hole.

Sasuma was wiggling as if in protest, but I took the benefit of it and started raising her petticoat up. Soon her petticoat was bunched on her back and she was naked waist down. As expected she was not wearing any panty today. I moved my fingers on her naked ass hole and then on her cunt.

Sasuma shivered on my touch. I looked toward Aarti. She was standing behind curtain and signaling me to push my fingers in her mother's cunt. She was getting more impatient for me to finger fuck her mother than even me or my Sasuma.

I smiled and moved my palm on Sasuma's cunt. It was smooth like butter. Cleanly shaved and puffy cunt felt spongy. It was hot. I inserted one finger in her. Sasuma tried to say something but I pushed her mouth on my cock, and her open mouth engulfed my hard cock.

Sasuma muffled some sounds, but I pushed her more on my cock and Sasuma became silent and started sucking my cock. She was taking my cock about 4 inches in her mouth and pulling her cheeks inside, she was sucking my cock like lollipop.

Now I was moving 2 fingers fully inside her cunt and finger fucking her.

She was moaning delightfully but as her mouth was filled with my cock so her sounds could not come out.

I pulled the string of her petticoat and it fell open. I pulled it down and removing it threw it away. Sasuma wiggled in protest but she was nude waist down now. I looked toward my wife Aarti, and she signaled me to lick my mother-in-law. Encouraged by Aarti, I started pulling Sasuma's waist toward my face. Perhaps Sasuma understood it or she herself wanted it so she let her cunt move toward face. She parted her legs and put them on the either side of my face. Her neatly shaven cunt was just on my face. We were in 69 position.

I put my fingers in her cunt and parting her cunt's puffy outer lips wide, pulled her cunt on my mouth.

Sasuma lowered her cunt and I took my tongue out. As she lowered her cunt on my face, my tightened tongue entered like a spear, straight in her wide open cunt lips.

As soon as my tongue entered her cunt, Sasuma gave a squeal and pushed her cunt on my mouth. I started sucking her cunt vigorously.

I put her clit in my lips and started nibbling it. Sasuma was getting mad with lust. She increased her speed of sucking and she was thrashing her cunt on my mouth now violently.

I took her boobs in my hands and squeezed them. Then I started opening the buttons. By now Sasuma was wearing only her blouse. She muffled some protest sounds but I removed her blouse also. Now both of us were totally nude.

Sasuma was getting mad with lust. Today was the first time after many years when some mouth and tongue was working on her cunt.

We both were lying in 69 position and sucking and licking in the same position. Sasuma was doing 69 perhaps after more than 20 years so she in expertise was clear and she was pushing her cunt on my mouth, but we both were enjoying it.

She was nearing her biggest orgasm and it automatically increased her speed of thrashing her pelvic. I was also nearing my orgasm. I looked toward my wife Aarti who was standing behind the window and watching her mother being tongue fucked by her husband. She was looking very happy. Perhaps she also knew that the orgasm was near. She made a "O" with her fingers and pushed index finger of other hand in it and started making a fuck motion with it. She was asking me to try to fuck her mother.

I was nearing my own orgasm but I thought that Aarti's idea was fine. That was a chance when I could try to fuck my mother-in-law.

I nodded my head in affirmation toward my wife Aarti, and abruptly removed my mouth from my Sasuma's cunt.

Sasuma was near her orgasm, she was bewildered with my action. She wanted me to continue and took her to greatest height but I had removed my face and fingers from her cunt.

She took my cock out from her mouth, and looked toward me with puzzled looks. She was my own mother-in-law, so she could not ask me to suck her cunt to orgasm. There were Mother-In-Law lions of requests in her gaze on me, but I lied still. Silently she was asking me as to what has happened? And why had I stopped sucking her cunt?

I sat on bed and said,

"Sasuma! I want to suck your boob's now." and before it that she could say anything I pulled her toward me and we both lied on bed facing each other. I took my Sasuma's boobs in hands and started squeezing them. Then I put my mouth on her lips and started kissing her like a lover. Sasuma's shyness has long evaporated and she was also kissing me back. I pushed my tongue in her mouth and we were French kissing now.

I lowered my hand and took my very hard cock in hand and started rubbing on her cunt. She made some feeble protest of my rubbing cock on her cunt, but I kept rubbing my cock head on her clit. As my hot cock head touched her clit, she moaned loudly and opened her legs wide.

She was lying on her side, and she raised one leg which resulted in her cunt lips open. I took the opportunity and took my hot cock head on her cunt opening and gave a powerful push.

Sasuma's cunt was already so wet with her juices and my saliva, so my hard cock, parting her cunt lips apart, entered her cunt for about 3 inches.

As my cock entered her, Sasuma moaned so loudly. She tried to pull back to took my cock out, but I had already put my hand behind her neck and pulled her close.

Sasuma's cunt was burning hot like a furnace. She was so wet. My cock was in my own mother-in-law for the first time. It felt so good. As Sasuma was not fucked for 20 years, so her cunt was so tight as a virgin girl. Even her daughter was not as tight as her.

I started in and out motion. I was properly fucking my Sasuma now. She was also silent and perhaps she thought that the ultimate was already done so no use of resisting now, so better enjoy the fuck with a real cock after so long gap.

So Sasuma started moving her waist along with the rhythm of my fucking. We both were lying facing each other and fucking slowly. I started giving powerful pushes and shortly my cock entered fully in, and our bellies touched each other indicating that the cock was all in. Sasuma's cunt was so wet and slippery inside.

Sasuma was enjoying the real fuck now. As she was facing me, she could not see her daughter standing on her back (behind the window) and enjoying her mother being fucked by her husband.

I looked at my wife and she made a clapping sign (acting to clap but no sound), indicating her happiness. She motioned me to fuck her mother harder and fast.

I kissed my Sasuma and asked her lovingly,

"Sasuma! My cock seems to be fully in. do you like the feel of my cock in you?"

Sasuma kept silent for some time and then she thought something and then said,

"Sonu Beta! I have a big belly, actually our bellied are touching and you are not fully in. If you make me lie on bed facing ceiling and widening them fold my legs toward my shoulders, and put a big pillow below my waist. And if you come in between my wide open legs, I think, then it can go 2- 3 inches more in and you can increase the speed also."

Saying this Sasuma hid her face in my chest with shame. (Though I was fucking her but after all she was my Sasuma, and also Indian, so how could she tell her son in law as to how to fuck her properly.) She was still moving her waist with my thrusts but not making eye contact due to shyness, though she was blushing shyly. I looked at my wife and she was also smiling on her mother's reply.

I smiled and got up from bed. Then I rolled my naked Sasuma facing the ceiling. She was shy and kept her eyes closed, but she cooperated and I could easily roll her straight.

Then I widened her legs apart and folded her legs towards her shoulder. I took a big pillow form the bed and put it under her waist. Sasuma raised her buttocks up in air, to let me put it properly under it. This gave a perfect angle for penetration. Her thighs were so big and fat. Her cunt was neatly shaven and puffy. As I widened her legs, the puffy and swollen lips of her cunt opened apart. The pink inner flesh of her cunt was visible now. Her cunt was wide open as a gate inviting her most lovable guest (cock) in come in.

I caressed my index finger on the inner pink flesh gently. Sasuma gave a loud moan and bucked her butts up in air. My finger went half inside. Sasuma kept her waist up in air, so that my finger may not get dislodged.

I sat between her wide legs and put her legs on my shoulders. My cock was hard as steel and dangling over her cunt.

Sasuma was still not looking on me. Her eyes were still closed but she was so horny and waiting for my next move. I lowered my hips and my cock head touched her cunt in her wide slit. Sasuma immediately moaned loudly.

I was teasing her and moving my cock head in her slit but not pushing it in. Sasuma was getting impatient. She wanted me to fuck her now, but I was teasing her. She was bucking her waist up to let my cock go in her cunt, but I was just moving it in her channel of cunt.

As she was already so hot and horny, so she was getting desperate. When she found me not pushing my hard cock in, she had to open her eyes. With a pleading look she was looking in my eyes. As she was my mother-in-law, so she could not directly ask me to fuck her, but there were Millions of requests in her look.

She slowly put her hand in our bodies and got hold of my cock. I smiled and she immediately closed her eyes but didn't release my cock from her fist. Then she brought the cock head on her cunt opening. Then I placed my burning head of cock on her cunt opening.

I also could not hold any longer as I was also getting desperate to fuck my Sasuma, so as she put my cock head on her cunt opening, I gave a powerful stroke and parting her puffy cunt lips aside; my hard cock went almost half in.

Sasuma immediately put her arms around my neck and gave a loud shriek. She was clinging to my neck and I gave 2 – 3 more powerful strokes and my cock went, all the way in my mother-in-law's cunt, till my heavy and cum filled balls were resting on her ass hole. And they were giving her the warmth of them.

Sasuma's eyes were closed but her face was lit with happiness. As after a long gap of 20 years a young and hard cock was buried balls deep in her cunt.

I started moving my cock in and out. Now we were fucking like rabbits. She was fully in lust now and bucking her waist to meet my every inward move. Our bodies were wet with sweet and the room was filled with "slap slap slap" sounds of striking of our genitals. My, cum filled heavy balls were striking on her anus and it had turned red with all the heavy beating. But Sasuma was moaning and getting fucked furiously.

Sasuma was not fucked for the last 20 years, so she was so tight. I was feeling as if I was fucking a virgin.

My cock was moving in her cunt like a piston. I kissed her lips and asked,

"Sasuma! Is this angle right for action? Am I fully in now, as you asked and do you like the motion now?"

Sasuma kept silent but tightened her grip on my back, indicating that she loved it.

We kept fucking like this for 10 minutes. Now my orgasm was building up. Sasuma's own orgasm, which was going to be the biggest one in the last 20 years was also near.

It automatically increased our fuck speed. We both were panting heavily. Suddenly some churning started in me. I knew I was near. I moaned loudly.

"Oh Sasuma! I am near. Oh GOD I am cumming. I am cumming in my own Sasuma's cunt."

Saying this I gave some really hard strokes and my cock started spewing its hot lava in my Sasuma's hot cunt.

As soon as my hot cum hit her inside, Sasuma gave a loud shriek and cling to my back. Her cunt started shivering violently and it flooded with her cunt juices.

She was chanting Oh OH Oh and was having the biggest orgasm of her life with her son in law. Her body was vibrating with her spasms and her cunt was squeezing my cock and Mother-In-Law king it fast till the last drop was in it.

We both kept cumming for long time and I deposited about 250 gms hot lava in her cunt. Her cunt was overflowing with my juices and also her own nectar.

We both kept lying in each other's arms for long time and then slowly our mutual orgasm subsided.

haldwani
haldwani
911 Followers