Wife Wants Husband To Seduce Mother

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
haldwani
haldwani
901 Followers

I fell like a dead dog on her bare breasts. After some time, we regained our composure and we opened our eyes. I looked straight in her eyes and smiled. She was so shy, but this time she didn't closed her eyes but tightly hugged me with love.

We were not Mother-in-law & Son-in-law now, but behaving like lovers. My cock was flaccid now but still in her cunt. Sasuma also did nothing to take it out.

Then something came to her mind and she took my face in her hands and kissed me squarely on my lips. This was first kiss from my Sasuma and it showed the happiness she was getting now.

Then she put her arms around my neck and hugged me tightly again. Then she started crying loudly. She was weeping and still hugging me. I was puzzled and looked surprisingly towards my wife Aarti. Her face was also lit with happiness. She signaled me to keep silent and let her mother weep.

Sasuma kept crying for some time and then slowly her sobs went silent. She wiped her moist eyes and looked in my eyes. There was ocean of love in her gaze. She kissed me again and said,

"Sunil Beta! You are my Son-in-law and it is so bad what we did just now. But I must confess that I was never so happy in my life. After more than 20 years I have been with a man and that also with my own son in law. It is a sin against GOD and society. I have betrayed my own daughter. But I have never been so happy in my life. I have forgotten the feel of a man inside me. We made me women again. I love you as Son-in-law and also as a lover now. Please don't let anybody know of it."

I also lovingly hugged her. And said that I wanted this relationship to continue and Sasuma agreed.

Then she put her hand in our bodies and took my cock out of her cunt. It was wet with our juices and shining with it.

Sasuma stood from her bed and put on her clothes. Then she slowly went out to her room.

I was still sitting naked on the bed and thinking about what had happened today. I was in mixed thoughts.

Aarti, my wife came out behind the window and latched the door from inside. Then she came to me. She was so happy that words were not coming out of her mouth. Her face was glowing with happiness. She was the first lady I had seen who was so happy that her husband has fucked her mother so much.

I stood from bed. I was still naked and my cock was flaccid now. It was smeared with her mother's cunt juices and shining with our mutual nectar.

Aarti was standing near me. Her eyes were moist with joy. She hugged me and sobbingly said,

"Sunil! Today I am so happy that I cannot describe it. Our all planning has bore fruit and I have been successful in getting my own mother thoroughly fucked by my husband. You don't know how much my mother has sacrificed for me and lost her youth for me. I cannot get her youth back, but I got her fucked again. Now please fuck her daily. You may miss fucking me some day but promise that you will never miss to fuck my mother any day. See your cock is drenched with my mother's cunt juices and it is shining with your mutual honey. Now let me complete my woe to lick my mother's cunt juices from my husband's cock."

Saying this Aarti sat near my feet and took my flaccid cock in her hand and took it in her mouth and started licking it like a lollipop.

That was the most erotic sight of my life; my own wife was lovingly licking her mother's juices from my cock. Aarti opened her mouth and said,

"Sunil! My mother's cunt juices are bit salty but so tasty. I have licked and drank your cock honey many times and I know the sweet taste, today it is mixed with some tangy salty taste. So that must be my mother's juices. But it is so tasty. From today onward I will lick both of your juices from your cock. Don't ever wipe your cock after fucking my mother."

Saying this she smiled and again started sucking my cock.

I was happy as now onward I had 2 gorgeous women to fuck and the life was going to be heaven..................

haldwani
haldwani
901 Followers