Wife Wants To Watch Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hal was pumping me hard while watching Betsy being fucked by Jim. I glanced around at Jim who was watching Hal ram his cock up his wife's hot pussy. His face was blushed with lust as he pounded his rock hard cock up Betsy's little snatch.

Almost in unison both men began to moan and grunt as they slammed their dicks into us causing our asses to shake and jiggle. It was as if they were in a contest to see who would get off first. Jim had a glazed look in his eyes, one of pure animal lust and he was gripping Betsy by the hips holding her in place while he punished her cunt unmercifully.

Hal must have been watching also because he started groaning loudly before I felt his cock throb and pulse shooting the contents of his big swinging ball sac, splattering the hot liquid against the walls of my well used pussy.

He grunted, almost like a low growl as he emptied his entire load in me before letting his spent cock slowly slide out of my cum soaked fuck hole. A few small drops of his spunk dribbled out landing on the ground between my legs as I stood there bent over, my ass up in the air.

Hal watched his gooey sperm flow out of my freshly screwed hole for a few minutes before leaning against the tree in exhaustion. I stood up and rested my ass against the tree next to Hal watching Jim and Betsy go at it like a couple of animals!

Jim was still fucking her from behind fairly hard but she began hissing at him, "Oh God, don't cum, don't cum!" It suddenly hit me that Betsy was the only one of us that hadn't reached an orgasm yet and I guessed she was hurting in need of relief!

She started a low scream which became increasingly louder as she began shoving her ass back to meet Jim's hard thrusts. "Fuck me, fuck me!" She was yelling at Jim.

"OOOOOHHHHHGGGGG!" "Give it to me baby, here it cuuuuummmmssssss!" Betsy was screaming and shaking wildly as her orgasm took control. She must have been experiencing multiple orgasms as she would scream out loud, then become almost quiet for a second or so before groaning and screaming again each time another orgasm shook her body.

Jim had buried his cock as deep as he could up her spazming cunt and held it there while she shook and wriggled her ass around grinding it into his lap each time she moved another orgasm sent her into a hysterical fit of screaming and shaking until they finally began to subside.

Hal and I just stood there mesmerized by the violent intensity of Betsy's orgasm and I couldn't help but wonder if she had experienced anything like that with him. But, told myself not to get into comparisons and concentrated on the erotic sight in front of me. To my surprise, after just getting off myself, was already feeling the tingle between my legs. My cum filled pussy was heating up again!

Betsy began to calm down and straightening up caused Jim's cock to slide out of her pussy. "I want to suck you off baby!" She whispered to him.

She sat on the log grabbing Jim's cock which jutted out in front of him. Leaning down she took it into her mouth and began to suck hard. Her jaws sunk in as she sucked his hard dick. With one hand wrapped around the base and pumping in time with her head, the reached between his legs with the other hand and cupping his balls, started squeezing and pulling them.

Jim's eyes were now shut tight as he enjoyed the pleasure being given him by Betsy's expert cock sucking. Her head was bobbing back and forth as she worked on his dick. She wanted Jim to unload in her mouth and I knew it would not take him long like that!

In just a few minutes into Betsy's hard sucking blowjob, Jim threw his head back howling like a dog. Betsy had as much of Jim's cock in her mouth as she could hold and I watched her jaw muscles work hard. I could see her throat begin to undulate knowing she was swallowing Jim's hot, sweet sperm as fast as she could. With her mouth full of cock she moaned softly her lips clamped tightly around the shaft while continuing to squeeze his balls helping them to empty their thick load.

Betsy let go of his ball sac and grabbed a cheek of his ass so that he could not pull away until she had swallowed every last drop of his seed and then licked his semi hard cock clean. I knew that my husband had thoroughly enjoyed such a great blow job though I knew that he would never admit it to me.

We all took a few minutes to rest up again allowing Betsy and Jim to catch their breath before continuing our walk back to the cabin. I must admit I needed a drink and possibly something to eat as well. We gathered our clothing and headed down the path.

This time Hal and I walked hand in hand in front of Betsy and Jim who were also holding hands as they strolled behind us. I could hear them talking and laughing as we walked. Every now and then Hal would let go of my hand and reach behind to give my ass a pat whispering that he was looking forward to getting some more of that stuff!

I don't know if it was me that kept him so hot and horny or the sight of his wife being fucked by my husband that kept him so excited. I know that in my case, it was both, Hal's cock and watching Jim fuck Betsy! I was beginning to understand why my husband enjoyed voyeurism so much now. I realized that I liked it as well!

We kept walking while playing and grabbing each other until rounding a bend in the path, spotted the cabin up ahead. I was glad as my thirst was growing, my mouth dry from the heat. We went through the cabin and sat on the rear deck as Hal brought us all something to drink. We were still naked not bothering to dress.

I finished my drink and excused myself to go take a quick shower. Betsy followed suit and we retired to the bathroom to shower and get refreshed. I showered first and while Betsy took her shower, I borrowed one of her short sun dressed to slip into. The dress was a nice, cotton strapless one with elastic holding it up around me chest. I joined the guys back on the deck for another drink while Hal had fired up the grill to start lunch.

Jim had mentioned that we should leave later that afternoon and I was sure that both men would want at least one last fuck before the weekend ended for us. I walked over standing beside Hal as he laid some steaks on the grill. I gave him a quick kiss on the cheek. Both Hal and Jim had slipped on their shorts and while I helped Hal cook, Betsy and Jim sat enjoying the view of the Great Smokey Mountains.

We enjoyed a nice leisurely steak and baked potato lunch while relaxing in each other's company. Talking and laughing I couldn't help hoping that Jim would want to do this again sometime!

The day was really heating up now as we finished our lunch so we went into the den to feel the cool air-conditioning. Hal took my hand guiding me to the sofa while Jim and Betsy shared the big chair. We all kissed and felt around on each other until pulling his mouth off of mine, Hal suggested that we all go into the huge master bedroom and enjoy their big king sized bed.

A few minutes later Betsy and I were reclining side by side on the huge bed, the two men between our legs licking and tonguing our well used pussies. Hal was licking and fingering me while using one hand to fondle and squeeze my tits. Jim had pushed Betsy legs back until her knees were almost resting on her chest while her licked and sucked her cunt.

I glanced down to see his big cock already hard and sticking out in front of him. He wasted no time in shoving it up Betsy's hot little pussy and began to pump away. Hal did the same as I helped guide his cock into my waiting pussy. Both men were on top fucking us hard and fast. I figured that this was going to be one last quickie fuck for the two men!

I held on to Hal's ass cheeks pulling him into me as he thrust his hard dick up my wet hole. Turning my head to the side, I watched as Jim was really ramming his meat into Betsy as she grunted and moaned each time he hit bottom. She was staring at him with a glazed look, enjoying the wild fuck she was getting from my husband.

Hal lay on me as he reached his hands underneath to grab the cheeks of my ass and hold on while his cock plowed into my wet gash. He was licking and kissing my neck while fucking me with long, powerful strokes until his moaning became louder and all of a sudden, his body tensed, his cock throbbing, shot yet another load of his seed deep up my cunt. He squeezed my ass cheeks tight while unloading in me until collapsing on top of me. I kissed his neck while listening to the erotic sounds of flesh slapping against flesh as Jim was drilling Betsy as hard as he could.

Hal's semi-hard cock finally eased itself out of my soaked cunt and he slowly rolled off of me. I got the urge to get a closer look at Jim's cock working on Betsy's cunt so I got on me knees at the edge of the bed. My head lined up perfectly just inches away from the crotches of the two partners in heat!

Deciding to add to my husband's pleasure I reached between his legs and grabbed his swinging balls to squeeze and fondle. His body tensed when he felt the warmness of my fingers gently close around the big sac. He was pumping her pussy harder with each stroke and Betsy had her legs wrapped around Jim's waist. She must have been enjoying herself because I saw a stream of juice running out the sides of her stretched pussy and run down the crack of her ass as he fucked her.

Jim's moans now got louder and came more often and I felt his balls tighten up right before his body tensed and with one last hard thrust spewed his hot juice up Betsy's tight cunt. I milked his balls while he shot his load grunting and groaning with pleasure. I knew this weekend's pleasure was a first for him, having his balls squeezed while Cumming into another woman!

He emptied his seed and I released my hold on his balls allowing him to roll off of Betsy. I knew that Hal had enjoyed the show as he had a big smile on his face.

Physically worn out from a weekend of intense pleasure, Jim and I mustered the energy to take one last quick shower before gathering our things to head home. Thanking Hal and Betsy for a great time and for inviting us, we left for home.

"Well sweetie," I teased Jim, "Did you enjoy yourself this weekend?"

"I'd be lying if I said I didn't" he responded. "I hope you like what you saw too!" Jim added.

"Loved it!" I assured him. "Now I know why you like to watch, it is very exciting and erotic." I admitted. "Yea sweetie, I enjoyed every minute of our weekend."

Not wanting to push my luck, I didn't mention the fact that I hoped we would do it again soon!

12