Wife Wears T-Shirt in Hot-Tub

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You feel that?" he asked her, grinning up at her.

"Oh yeah," she panted.

"Feel what?" I cried. I was suspecting the worst.

'Nothing, dear, nothing, we are just, oh god," she moaned. Peter was bouncing her up and down in the water now. "Oh god."

"Just what?" I yelled trying to see what was happening under the water.

"He's dicking her, man," laughed one of the bellhops. "You a cuckold, son."

"Nonsense," groaned my wife as she was bounced up and down like a ragdoll. "We are just, oh wow, oh wow, yes, yes. No, no, I mean, just horsing around, Sheldon."

"That looks like pretty, um, dubious behavior," I said, my blood was running cold at this point. This guy was really fucking the shit out of my drunken wife in the hot tub while all these other guys was watching and laughing at me. I felt like I was going to puke, and yet somehow, I suddenly had a massive erection of my own.

"Oh yeah, ahh," grunted Peter, yanking my wife downward with one final massive thrust.

"Yes, yes," agreed my wife, putting her head on his shoulder.

"I can't believe you guys just did that," laughed Tony. "That was fucking awesome."

"I don't know WHAT you are talking about, my man," replied Peter, tossing my wife off of his lap gruffly.

"Hey," squawked my wife as she backstroked to her previous spot in the hot tub. Her lovely boobs pointing skyward for a moment and drawing everyone's eye.

"Alexa and I were just horsing around, that's all," he said, giving me the most innocent look in the world. For a moment, I almost fell for it. I started to doubt myself. Did I really see what I thought I saw? Maybe they were just teasing me?

"Oh, yeah, just horsing around," agreed my wife. She was fanning her face furiously and her eyes were bright with drunken lust. "Um, come on honey, let's go back to the room." She climbed unsteadily out of the hot tub and this time her entire body was visible. From her pink nipples to the dark patch of her bush as the sodden shirt clung transparently to her amazing figure. The Mexicans whistled with appreciation.

"Uh, we better find you a towel first," I stammered. I was searching frantically around for some way to protect my wife's modesty.

"Forget it," She waved at me drunkenly as she teetered off in the wrong direction.

"Oh snap, baby, you going the wrong way, that's the entrance to the nightclub!" called one of the bellhops.

"Yeah, yeah, well, maybe I could use another drink," said my wife as I hurried after her. When she yanked open the mirrored door before her, sure enough, she walked right into a crowded nightclub dancefloor.

I gasped in dismay and rushed forward to pull my wife out of there, but she just disappeared into the crowd. My senses were pounded by the overwhelming bass of the dance music and I was stunned for a moment as I stood on the crowded dance floor. The lighting was dark in there, lit by disco balls and lasers, and I almost lost my wife as she pushed her wet body in her translucent t-shirt through the throng of dancers. But the lighting wasn't SO dark that no one noticed her exposure. I couple of girls were pointing at her and a couple of guys joined arms, barring her way so they could check out her body. This actually helped me catch up with my wife as a circle was forming with poor drunken Alexa in the middle surround by leering party people.

"I wanna drink! Let me by!" shouted my wife over the music.

"We'll buy you a drink, baby," shouted one of the guys looking my wife up and down and licking his lips. "What's the rush? We like your outfit!"

My wife looked down at her exposed nakedness as though becoming aware of her appearance for the first time and she hastily covered her nipples. "Oh shit," she slurred.

"Come on, let's get you out of here," I shouted in her ear. But I was shoved aside by someone I couldn't see and a hand reached out of the crowd and reached up the back of her t-shirt to grab her bare ass. Alexa yelped and turned to slap the hand away, but she was surrounded by groping men at this point and one the guys who had barred her way grabbed her tits brazenly and started squeezing them. She slapped that guy and tried to push him away, but he just kept grabbing at her. I tried to intervene but one of his buddies shoved me aside. Things were getting completely out of control, my wife screaming in frustration as hands groped her from all directions, pinching her bum, poking at her pussy, and I was helpless to stop them. I was getting pushed roughly from side to side by bigger men elbowing me aside to get a piece of my exposed wife.

Suddenly Peter and his buddies appeared, powering their way through the melee, shoving guys aside violently until they had surrounded my wife in a protective cordon. Peter even punched one groper right in the face.

"Are you ok, baby?" he asked my wife as the music stopped and a couple of bouncers appeared to clear the crowd back.

"Oh Peter, it was awful," sobbed my wife onto his shoulder. "You saved me!"

"I don't know how you got in here like that lady, but you are breaking the dress code," said one one big black bouncer, eyeing my wife with appreciation. "No shoes, no service," he said, pointing at her bare feet. He gave a rueful smile. I almost laughed. The very idea that she could be practically naked in here as long as she wore some shoes was absurd.

The DJ brought the beat back and Peter escorted my wife back onto the patio with the hot tub, the bouncer helping to clear a path through the crowd who were all pointing and laughing at us.

"You can bring her back once she got some shoes on," the big black man told Peter. He looked directly at my wife's boobs the whole time. "But you better stick by your girl so those horny dawgs in there don't go for her meat!"

"She's not HIS girl, she's MY wife!" I squeaked indignantly.

"For reals?" he asked me in surprise, looking back and forth between the huge Peter with my wife in his arms and my scrawny self, standing awkwardly on the side. "Well, that's, whatever. You better bring the big guy to protect your woman then. You saw what happened."

"She's not going back in there, she's too traumatized," said Peter authoritatively. "I'm going to take her back to my room so she can recover."

"She should come back to OUR room, not YOUR room," I insisted, trying to grab my wife from his grasp.

"Oh, it's OK honey, I'll come back to the room a little later. I feel safe with Peter. He did save me after all." My semi-naked little wife was looking up at her hero with adoration and my ears burned with anger and shame.

"That's right baby, we'll get you out of that wet shirt and into a nice fluffy bathrobe and I will order you some hot chocolate from room service," he told her as he lead her away.

"But, but," I cried, trying to get a grip on my wife's arm as they departed. But Tony pulled me back roughly.

"Let it go, man, let it go," he told me. He was holding my arm in an iron grip as Peter absconded with my wife. "Pete's the man of the hour right now. Your wife probably wants to, you know, show him some gratitude."

He and his pal broke out in laughter and the black bouncer joined in a well, wiping tears from his eyes as my wife and her hero went back into the lobby on the far side of the patio. The Hispanic bellhops were still there as well. They sure took long breaks around here.

"Aww man, that's fucked up," one of the Mexicans told me. "Where's that guy taking your wife?"

"That's, that's none of your business," I snapped irritably.

"I think he's gonna dick her again, man," said the other bellhop, wagging his eyebrows at me.

"No he's not, I mean she said they were just horsing around in the hot tub before," I stammered unconvincingly. "And now, and now, she just needs to calm down I guess. She had a stressful experience." But I didn't believe it myself and the two Mexicans just shook their heads and tisked at me.

Peter's two buddies went into the nightclub to have more drinks. The Mexicans wandered back into the lobby and the show was over.

I stood there by myself thinking about Peter stripping my wife out of her wet shirt upstairs and my penis grew hard at the thought. It was then that I realized that I might be a tiny bit perverted. In spite of all the humiliation and jealousy, I had a raging hardon right now. I decided to go back to our room so that I could be alone with my thoughts for a while. I thought it might be best to masturbate a little while I considered the events of the evening.

12