Wife with Sexy Top

Story Info
She removes her top and pleases husband's friend.
1.2k words
4.33
200.8k
37
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literoticaยฎ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
topo
topo
617 Followers

Judy has this pink halter top that has holes in it. It is not exactly mesh, but, it comes close to it. There is enough material that she can wear it in public. She likes to wear it around the house when my friends come over. When she gets aroused and her nipples get hard they push against the holes and stick through. Creating quite a sight. I often caught the guys staring at her when she was in the room or when we were out with them.

I told her how this affected the guys and she said that I must be kidding. I said to watch the next time they came over. Well, it didn't take long for her to notice and when she did her nipples really got hard. After that she seemed to wear that top whenever any of them came over. When we were having sex I asked her if she wore it because she enjoyed showing off. She was hot and ready to tell the truth and told me how horny she got knowing that they could see her nipples. I told her that when we had Jimmy over next time we should really give him a show. She said that she couldn't. But, we fantasized about this the next several times we made love.

Several days later I called her and told her that Jimmy was coming over to watch some TV. When we arrived Judy was wearing her favorite halter and a pair of cut offs that were really cut off! We ordered pizza and drank beers while watching a game. Judy hung out with us and I could tell she was already hot. She went into the kitchen to get more drinks and I went in after her. I came up behind her and squeezed her tits and pinched her rock hard nipples that were exposed. I started to loosen the tie around her neck and she asked what I was doing. I said that I was just loosening her top a little bit to give us a little better view. She had already had a few beers with us and said "like our fantasy"?. I said "like our fantasy". She asked if I was sure. I just continued to loosen her tie. When she turned around her tits were barely held in by the top. I also pulled up on her cut offs and saw the front cut into her exposing both sides of her lips. Her cut offs were already wet on the edges.

We went back into the living room and Jimmy caught the changes right away. He couldn't take his eyes off Judy. When she was in front of him she bent over to set his drink down and gave him a great view down her halter. When she stood his eye level was right at her exposed lips. He said that he liked her cut offs. She was swaying to some music from a commercial and replied that she had cut down an old pair of jeans...and asked if it was too short. We both said no. She sat in a chair across from us and was putting on a much better show than the game. Jimmy told her that she really looked hot. I guess we were all feeling pretty good. I said that I agreed with Jimmy and told her she looked good swaying to the music and asked if she'd do a little dance for us. At first she said no, but, I got up put a cd on and told her to come on. She got up and swayed a little to the music and was soon into it. I got up and put my hands on her hips and swayed with her. I was running my hands all over her and unsnapped her jeans and pulled the zipper a little. They hugged her hips and she looked even sexier. I reached behind and untied the halter and she grabbed it before it fell. I sat back with Jimmy to watch the rest of the show.

Jimmy got up to dance with her. He had his hands on her hips as she swayed , too. As she moved her jeans slipped over her hips and was exposing her pubic hair. He reached behind and untied the lower string on her halter and now the only thing holding it on was her hand pressed against her chest. He stood behind her and her bare back was pressed up against him. He had his hands back on her hips but the jeans were much lower. He reach around and was holding her stomaching. She let go of the halter and it fell to the floor and put her hands over his guiding him up to her chest. Here I was sitting watching my friend fondle my wife's bare tits. She guided one of his hands down her front inside her jeans and pressed it against her swollen lips. With his other hand he slid her jeans down and she stepped out of them. Now she was completely naked in front of Jimmy who was rubbing her tits and clit. She pressed tightly against him, grinding her naked ass into the bulge in his pants. She reached behind and started to undo his belt. She looked at me and I could see the questioning in her eyes. I gave her a slight nod and she smiled and continued to undo his pants. When she pulled them down far enough she opened her legs and let his dick slide between her legs. It was up against her cunt and the head was showing. She pushed the head against her clit and was using him to masterbate. She turned around and pulled his shirt up and soon Jimmy was naked too. She pulled him down onto the floor and they started to make out. I got up and got several condoms and set them on the table. Judy took one and put it on Jimmy looking at me the entire time. I mean total eye contact. She continued to look right at me as she raised herself and slid down onto his dick.

She was fucking my friend with my permission right in front of me just like in our fantasies. Jimmy fucked her from behind and in the ass while I watched. She leaned on the coffee table just inches from me as he entered her ass. I nearly came then. She was being fucked in the ass and looking me straight in the eye. She came several times during the evening. After one very intense orgasm she looked at me and asked if she made me happy. I was in another world!

When they were done they took a shower together. Both came out wrapped in towels. Jimmy started to dress when Judy said that she had one more fantasy of mine to fulfill. She had Jimmy sit and she knelt between his legs and began to suck him. She sucked him until he was hard again and kept sucking him until he came; swallowing every bit of his juices. She got up, kissed me and went back to the bathroom to clean up.

After Jimmy left we had our greatest sexual encounter ever. While we were fucking we relived nearly every moment. She told me how everything felt and how she started doing it for me but really got into it. We even made plans for our next encounter. But, she wanted to do it with Dennis next time. I came just thinking about it. I think we awoke a sexual giant!

topo
topo
617 Followers