Wife with Strangers in HotTub

Story Info
Wife gets mad and even in the hot tub.
1k words
3.76
119.3k
35
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wildp
wildp
57 Followers

Although Stacy was happy to be with her husband at their Caribbean resort she was already upset. Her and Tom had just finished morning sex and again she was left unsatisfied. Tom had finished quickly and quit before Stacy had got to cum. This was becoming way too common and now Stacy was left still horny and unhappy.

Tom and Stacy had been married for 25 years. They had married young and now Tom was 45 and Stacy was only 43. They both had stayed in great shape even Stacy after having two children. Her hips and ass was a little bigger than before but her tits had stayed a 34C. Stacy had talked Tom into coming to this Caribbean resort. It was not very crowded and no kids were allowed. All guests were over 18. The big draw besides the private beach was the huge pool with a bar at one end of it. You could swim right up to it and sit on a stool and drink and watch one of their televisions.

Stacy put on her bright pink bikini and tom had his swimming trunks on. Stacy was happy that she could fit into her favorite bikini again. The top always fit fine and the bottoms finally fit well enough to wear. The bottoms tied on each side and made her ass look amazing. So tom and Stacy got their towels and headed down to the pool.

The pool was not crowded and Stacy noticed a nice hot tub at the opposite end of the pool from the bar. Tom got them some drinks and they lay in the sun. A few times they would get in the pool and cool off. Stacy would play with Tom and he would respond by grabbing her ass or rubbing her pussy under the water. This playing and the drinks had Stacy very horny. Tom had went to get some more drinks but did not return so Stacy went to check on him. He was on a stool at the bar watching a playoff ballgame . It was cooling down and getting into the evening and Stacy wanted Tom to get in the hot tub with her. He told her no and handed her another drink. So Stacy took her drink to the hot tub horny, mad, and alone.

Stacy was trying to enjoy the hot tub alone. She was imagining what her and Tom could do in the empty hot tub. She was now good and buzzed as she finished her drink. She kept waiting on Tom to come and join her so they could fool around. She was startled as two young men got into the hot tub with her. They were well built and had dark tans and spoke with a slight accent as the told Stacy hi. She was nice but wasn't paying them much attention as she was still looking for Tom. She could barely see him at the bar. She was taken back a little when noticed the two guy were now on each side of her. They begin to flirt and make Stacy laugh. She couldn't believe these guys half her age was flirting with her or that she was enjoying it. She was shocked at how turned on she was but also nervous. She was nervous because each guy had a hand on each of her thighs. She turned to guy on the left to listen when she felt the other guys hand move. She quickly turned to him. He grinned and she felt the guy on her left move his hand. She stood up and stepped to other edge of the hot tub to look for Tom. As she got more angry at him she noticed the hot tub jets hitting her pussy more now.

She knew these two guys wanted her and she was so horny. When she turned around to face the guys she saw why she could feel the jets more now. They had untied her bikini bottoms and were holding them up in the air. She was shocked but the guys could tell by her hard nipples poking through her top that she was very horny. They took her hands as she was almost in a daze. They led her back to her spot as one of the guys stuck his tongue in her mouth while the other rubbed her tits. She was so horny that she decided if Tom didn't want her then she would let these two boys have her.

As Stacy kissed each guy her top was now gone. Both guys had removed their swimming trunks and one had set on the edge of the hot tub with his back toward the pool. He grabbed her hair and pulled her head right to his cock. She took it in her mouth and begin to suck and lick it. She was bent over and her ass was now just above the water. The other guy wasted no time and slid his cock right into her wet pussy. She moaned and came almost immediately. She was trying to suck the dick but the other guy was pounding her pussy hard and deep.

It did not take the guy fucking her long to deposit a load of warm cum deep into her pussy. The other guy lifted her up and she wrapped her legs around him. He placed her head on the other guy as he grabbed her under her arms and held her a float while playing with her tits. His still hard cock was hitting her in the cheek as the other guy rammed his cock into her pussy. Stacy had already had 4 orgasms. She had two more as the second guy shot his cum in her. They both kissed her a little as they set her back up. They quickly left and she just got bikini back on as Tom walked up. He was ready to go to the room and so was Stacy even though she could barely walk. As soon as they got into the room Stacy pushed tom onto the bed and put her pussy right into his face. She told him to eat her. She made him lick and eat her sloppy pussy with two other guys cum in it. Tom knew something was different but didn't know what.

wildp
wildp
57 Followers