Wife Writer Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
evals22
evals22
312 Followers

He looked at her and motioned towards her husband who was walking towards them.

"Just tell him, you want me to stop."

David walked up and noticed the flush look on Lori's face. "What are you guys talking about?"

Josh looked at Lori, holding his breath and wondering if he'd gone too fast.

"Nothing," Lori quietly said without looking up.

Josh smiled , savoring his first victory, "She is lying, Mr. F.! I was just telling her I bet she was a real looker when she was my age. A real fox, because she is so beautiful now. I hope I didn't go too far, Sir"

"No, you are right she was the prettiest girl on campus. Let's go eat."

That night after Josh had left, David spoke with Lori. "Well. Lori. Is it okay if he stays in the pool house for a month or so? What did you think of him?"

He is an animal. Like Frank, like the frat brothers, she thought. "If you want him to stay it is OK. He's all right I guess."

"I will tell him to move his stuff in tomorrow. Good night."

He kissed her on the cheek and rolled over. Lori laid next to her husband and thought she should wake him and tell him to send Josh packing. Then she thought to herself she would assert herself and let him know his behavior would not be tolerated. She slept and dreamt of college.

On the next day Josh moved his few belongings into the pool house. David showed him the pool equipment and gave him the code to the alarm. He didn't stay telling the couple he had a date. Lori was glad he was gone.

On Monday morning David left for work early and Lori stayed in her room until she heard Josh drive off soon after. David had said he would be looking for work. Lori dressed, rather than heading down to the kitchen in her robe. She was waiting for the coffee to brew when she noticed a yellow stick'um attached to the computer at her kitchen desk.

She walked over and pulled it from the screen and noticed a web site address and a note.

Mrs. F.

Order the Wicked Weasel bathing suit #312 Tri top and the #457 bottom. Get the sheer style in pink. Order before Ten AM and have it overnighted. I expect you to wear it tomorrow afternoon.

Josh

The yellow piece of paper shook in her hand. Lori sat down at the computer and entered the web site address. The DSL line quickly downloaded a sight that sold bathing suits and women's clothes. On the cover was a pretty young girl in a bikini. No different then what you would see t the beach. But not on a forty something woman. She went to the menu and clicked on the #312 top and #457 bottom. The model wearing the wet bikini, in the sheer style, was young and beautiful. Unlike the home page, this suit was little more than three patches. The bottom was a string thong and a small postage size triangle. Wet, the top and bottom were nearly transparent. The girls nipples and even her landing strip pussy were clearly visible. Lori knew she would look like a desperate old slut in a suit like this. She could never be seen in anything so skimpy and obscene!

Lori got up and walked to her purse. Tears were welling in her eyes as she pulled out her credit card. She sat back down at the computer.

End of Part 3 Comments?

evals22
evals22
312 Followers
12