Wife Writer Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, Josh"

"Tell everyone here what you are and what you want, Lori."

"I'm a cunt and a whore. Ed sold my mouth to everyone in this room and now I want to thank him by sucking his black cock."

The room was still and everyone was waiting for Ed to respond. "Just do what I want and you will be fine. I bred a lot of bitches in my day and I always liked showing them." Lori wasn't sure what he meant and watched as he told two of the men to bring the bench in from his office.

It was maybe three feet wide by five feet long. It had four wood legs, maybe twelve inches high and was covered in a worn red leather. It reminded her of an ottoman, something you could put your feet up on. It was low for a bench but she figured he was going to have her blow him somehow, someway on this bench.

They sat it down in front of the counter.

"You only speak when spoken to by me or the boy. Now get on the bench, on all fours like a good bitch."

Lori, at ease with her nudity, knelt down on the bench and put her hands down. She was in 'doggy style' position and hoped Josh would enforce his 'no fucking' rule.

Ed had her move up until she was centered She noticed he had removed his clothes, except for his shirt, which hung past his belly. Lori could see his cock swing as he moved and the thrill of soon touching it was making her wet. At the level she was, Lori was just about the right height for him to fuck her mouth.

Speaking to the other men, as if lecturing Ed said, "I've shown a lot of bitches at dog shows and such. The judges like a well trained and well behaved dog." Speaking to Lori, "Okay, lock your elbows, I want your back parallel to the floor. Spread your legs a bit. Good. No slouching."

Lori held position as he walked away and she found the humiliation of being exhibited like a bitch dog overwhelming.

He came back dropped a rubber band on the bench, under her face. "Put your hair into a pony tail." Lori sat up a bit and quickly did as she was told. Frank use to like her hair like this so he had a handle to hold on to when he used her mouth.

Next she felt his hand at her ass. He grabbed the base of the plug and twisted it out causing a loud suction like fart. She turned red from the noise.

"I've got something special for your ass, bitch, " he showed her another butt plug, roughly the size as the last, but attached to the base was a shock of hair. At first Lori was confused, then she realized when the plug was in her ass it would look like she had a tail!

She felt him squirt some oil on her back and the crack of her ass. He began using his large strong hands to rub the oil into her skin. "Boys, always keep your bitches oiled and lubed, they show much better and will be ready for any action." He smiled when his group of admirers laughed.

His finger darted into her still gaping rear entry, forcing the oil deep in her bowels. With one hand on her back he slowly twisted the plug into her. Once the widest part slid past her sphincter she felt it pop into her. Perverse as this was, she wished there was a mirror for her to see her new tail.

Next his oily hands started to rub under her starting at her belly and moving towards her tits. He spent a lot of time rubbing her breasts, avoiding her still clipped nipples. His two handed downward stroking of each breast looked as though he was milking her.

"Nice udders for an older bitch. Right boys?" Lori heard them cheer their approval. That word reminded her of cows and degraded her even more. "Cunt, how old are you?"

"Forty.... forty seven."

"Like I said she is in good shape," his finger was rubbing her clit and he could feel her pushing against it. "hold still, bitch. She's trying to fuck my finger boys, I told you she was a hot one."

Again she heard the laughter but she no longer cared. When was he going to stop teasing me she thought as she stopped rocking against his hand.

"This is what it is all about. They drive around in their fancy German cars and wear their designer clothes. They look down at us as if we were shit. They hire the illegals at Home Depot, rather than hiring us citizens. But once you strip away the fancy clothes, once you train them proper. Then they will do whatever you want for this." With that he pushed his large middle finger deep into her cunt. Lori let out a moan and squeezed her vaginal muscles hard, trying to stop him from removing his finger.

"Look at how wet she is," he held his finger high in the air. "Are you my little doggy bitch?"

Lori dropped her head in shame and said, "Yes"

Feeling a tug on her pony tail, "Keep your head in position!" he yelled. "Now tell everyone here what you are."

"I'm..I'm your little doggy bitch."

He released her hair and stood in front of her, pulling his shirt off exposing a large hairy belly, but more importantly his huge black cock. He hefted it up and teased her by bringing it close to her face.

He whispered, "good girl, hold your stance." She felt the spongy head lightly rub across her cheek. "Sully, get the dildo I told you about." She heard hurried footsteps, but besides her shallow breath, she was statue like.

Sully came back with an obscene looking toy. There was a ten to twelve inch rubber cock attached to a handle. Between the handle and dildo was a circular hub. It looked like a sword with a cock for a blade.

"Put that oil I gave you on it."

When in Nam, years ago, he learned from the whores about an oil that had some natural ingredient, almost like a finely ground pepper, that would not only lubricate a woman but when it permeated her inner walls it caused such an inflammation of the tissues that the person would do anything for release. People call 'Spanish Fly' a myth but Ed knew this was no myth. He saw the whore's pimps make them douche with it before an all night gang bang.

"Okay Sully. Put it right at the entrance to her cunt." He took his finger and lifted Lori's chin so she was looking right at him. "Now, bitch, I want you to slowly push back on the dildo. Work that rubber cock deep inside."

Lori pushed back and felt the tip at her entrance. With the oil and her drenched pussy there was no discomfort at all. She made tentative fucking movements, each time taking a little more of the cock into her.

"Sully, squirt some more oil on there. We don't want her to dry up on us." The little man looked comical; as if he were a musketeer with a sword.

After a few minutes Big Ed told her to stop. She did and the dildo was about half way in. The oil must have started because you could see her body trying to cause some sort of friction against the rubber phallus.

"Open up." Those two words took Lori momentarily from the her main concern and she looked up. Staring back at her was the one eyed monster growing in its Master's hand.

She open her mouth and felt it push inside. He wa very big and her cheeks were stretched to accommodate his girth.

"Bitch, here is what I want. You rock back and forth on my cock and the rubber one. Keep your back straight and arms locked. Think of yourself putting on a show at the Garden. The judges want to see restraint and poise. Don't even think of cumming without permission. Now start."

Everyone in the room was awe struck by the spectacle. Here was this woman not being fucked, but rather being made to fuck herself at both ends. Soon her motions increased, forcing the cocks at both ends deeper. Saliva dripped from her stretched lips and Sully continued to squirt oil at the other end. It was as if she were some automaton moving back and forth; a human fucking machine!

Ed could see she was close to release and wasn't ready for this to end yet. "Sully, pull it out." His friend yanked back leaving her empty. The oils continued to cause an itch she needed relieved. Ed's cock fell from her mouth and she spoke without permission.

"Oh, fuck...please, I. I need to cum. Please I will be your bitch, anything. let me cum!" her breaths were short, her body glistened of oil and sweat. It took everything for her not to plunge her fist into her pussy.

"Tell everyone, you are my bitch dog."

"I am your bitch, your bitch dog. Please. I've never been...oh fuck, I need to cum!"

"Hold position," his order stopped her rocking but for a few seconds, the itch was unbelievable.

"You will fuck anyone and anything I want. Say it!"

"Anyone, anything,fuck...I will fuck..." her voice was rambling.

"If I brought my Doberman in this room, what would you do?"

She paused but the need was too great, "I'd be his bitch."

"Good girl, okay Sully, give it to her." As soon as she felt the head of the dildo Lori pushed back hard, taking almost three quarters of its length in one thrust. Her mouth found Ed's cock and she resumed her piston like movements again. Her tear filled eyes looked up at Ed, begging for permission to climax. He shook his head no.

Once more her holes were left empty and once more she was made to humiliate herself by agreeing to do anything Ed suggested. If only he would let her find release.

Again she felt the joy of her voids being filled and this time she decided to concentrate on the cock in her mouth. If she could bring him close he would not delay her objective. Breathing through her nose, making animal like snorts, snot running out her nostrils and spit down her neck she assaulted him with a vengeance. On every down stroke she forced his cock deeper in her throat. Big Ed had never had anyone take him so deep.

He could feel his body losing to her ministrations and knew there was no turning back. He looked down at her eyes, not the eyes of a woman but of an animal and nodded. She knew release was on its way.

Soon her back arched upwards and with one final push she forced her cunt back down until the hilt of the perverted sword hit her ass. She felt the orgasm start in her toes and move upwards like and electronic wave of energy.

Big Ed , no longer wanting to wait, jerked the bit of cock she couldn't swallow and felt his balls start their release. His first jet was so deep into her throat it bypassed the swallow mechanism, but the next came as she was peaking during her orgasm.

Too much was happening and she sputtered and began to gag, cum blew out of her nose and Ed pulled himself free. He released copious amounts across her face and hair. Her body must have shook for a full three minutes against the dildo and poor Sully's tiring hand.

When it was over he pulled it free and liquid, female cum or piss dripped out of her open hole. She fell onto the couch, yanked out her tail and turned on her back. A leg was on either side of the bench and even though she had just experienced the most shattering orgasm of her life her hands dropped to her clit and she rubbed vigorously, setting off mini orgasms.

The men, not use to cumming ever more than once in a night all had hard ons from the spectacle. A few had pulled themselves free and were openly jerking themselves.

Noticing this, Ed spoke, "Go ahead boys, jerk off on her if you like. I figure she needs another ten minutes before she tires herself out." In a threatening voice, "No touching."

Four of the men who had experienced her mouth in the dark booth were able to produce a second load. The smaller volume arced from their groins and rained down on her face, her tits and her legs. She seemed oblivious to them.

Josh could not believe what he had witnessed. His cock was throbbing but he would wait till she was clean and away from Big Ed. He could not believe what she agreed to and believed she would have anything Ed wanted.

It was late, Lori was done with cumming, there was no more energy left in her. She could still feel the itch, it had grown weaker but she was just too exhausted to care.

End of part 7 more to come-comments

12