Wife Writer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
evals22
evals22
311 Followers

"Please, Frank," she implored, "I need to talk with you. I, I miss you."

"If you needed to talk, you should have answered my phone calls. I would have given you a chance to apologize then." His eyes locked onto hers and she visibly shivered.

"Apologize? Frank, what you did to me...I shouldn't be the one saying their sorry. I'm the laughing stock of...Oh, never mind. Please can we talk alone?"

Frank stood and walked over to the television and turned it off. He turned around and everyone saw the evil smile on his face. The tension in the room could be felt.

"Cum Slut. I hear that is your name on the campus. Well, Cum Slut, if you want to be back with me it has to be on my terms and mine alone. Otherwise leave. There are plenty of girls, better looking than you, " he paused and grabbed his crotch as he continued, "that want this."

Sam said he and the other guys darted glances at each other wondering if anyone was brave enough to tell their buddy things had gone far enough. But, Sam said, with some guilt in his voice they all wanted to see how the hand would play out.

"Well?" he crossed his arms and stared at the girl cowering across the room from him.

"I'll, yes I'll...but lets go in your room...anything, but not here. Please."

"Tell my friends what you are. Tell them who you belong to. Tell them what a stupid cunt you are and how sorry you embarrassed me in front of the sorority girls." He had a cold stare, "or leave."

"I'm a cum slut. I'm Frank's cum slut, his stupid,' she stuttered on the word that demeans women to the core, "cunt. I am sorry I embarrassed you."

"And you will write a letter to the sorority girls apologizes for leaving their party so abruptly. Won't you?"

Without a trace of resistance in her body she shook her head in agreement. Frank smiled and told her to strip then and there. She had been naked in front of his frat buddies before so she slowly removed her clothes. When she was naked except for her tennies as Frank spoke.

"Rule one. No bra or panties on campus. Except when on the rag, during which time you may wear red panties. If any of my frat brothers or I see you on campus, you will prove your compliance with the rules. We will, NOT you, determine what place is discrete enough for an inspection. Understand?"

She shook her head. Her nipples were standing erect in the warmth of the room.

"Rule two. No hair on your cunt."

"Rule three. When you arrive at the fraternity you will strip in the entry way and put on my basketball Jersey and the collar and leash which you will buy tomorrow at the pet store." Pushing his dominance he added, "No matter who is here, you will strip in the entry."

"Rule four. Any of the men in this room,'"his hand swept through the air pointing towards the six other men in the room, "if they say ‘kneel' to you, you will stop whatever you are doing and drop to your knees and suck their cocks. If outside of this house, you will follow them to wherever they feel it is safe for you to blow them. You will, " he smiled, "be sure to swallow all they offer and thank them. They are not allowed to fuck you. Your cunt is mine. Understand."

Tears were flowing down her face as she sobbed, but everyone in the room could smell the musky odor of her pussy and the wetness was obvious. She shook her head in agreement.

"One last thing before I forgive you, Cum Slut. Guys get in the van." Frank headed towards the garage and passing the laundry area he grabbed a dirty smelly T-shirt one of the guys wore to practice. He threw it at her and followed his friends to the van.

When she walked into the garage the sleeveless shirt hung past her thighs. The cut out arms displayed the sides of her tits and when she got into the van the smell of sweat and pussy filled the room. They drove to the seedier part of town and stopped at a tattoo parlor. Frank left for a few minutes and returned, sliding open the van door and telling his friends and her to come inside.

Once inside they found the place empty, considering how late it was. The only person there was a bearded, painted man. Images and colors ran up his arms and across his chest. He wore a leather vest and faded jeans. If you looked up ‘Biker' in the dictionary, you'd expect to find his picture there. A smoke hung from his lip and he smiled when he viewed the girl.

"So this is the Cum Slut?" he spoke to no one in particular.

Frank told her to remove the shirt, which she did. Glad in a way to get away from the stink. The artist eyed the naked girl and told her to lie across his table. Rather than laying as one would expect he had her lie ninety degrees to the long end of the table. Her feet, still on the ground were tied to the table legs, forcing her legs apart. A strap was placed across her waist forcing her stomach and tits against the old leather of the table. Her arms were then tied to the other side of the table.

She felt so vulnerable and exposed. She knew why she was here. Frank was going to mark her. Mark her as his property and she didn't care. She was in such a state that she would have allowed anything to happen. She heard Frank and the Biker whisper about what Frank wanted. After a few minutes she heard a chair being pulled up behind her and she knew this stranger was now sitting close behind her displayed ass and pussy. His hands rubbed her ass and she felt an alcohol wipe disinfecting the area on the top of her right ass cheek.

Frank spoke loud enough for all to hear. "While Cum Slut gets her little gift, we may as well keep her occupied. Guys, line up and use her mouth. I want you all to fuck her mouth like the cunt it is. Even though she loves to eat cum I want you to pull out and cum on her slut face. Tell the boys it is ok."

Strapped to the table with the prickly pain of the tattoo artist's needle working on her ass and the juice of her pussy dripping down her legs she wanted this as much as Frank. Somehow she felt she deserved this and her abasement fueled her excitement.

"Please. Fuck my cunt mouth. Use my mouth, no it's not a mouth, it's my talking cunt. Use it and cum all over my face. Please."

Soon cocks were out and the six frat brothers felt no remorse or embarrassment towards her any longer; they felt only lust and the need to release it. Sam said by the time his turn came up her face and hair were drenched in sweat and cum. He, like the others finished quickly and waited for her thank you. It took another twenty minutes to finish the job and she laid there while their discharge dripped from her face to the floor.

When finished the artist called Frank over and the artist smiled when Frank thanked him for such a good job. He told him he could be paid or use her mouth. The Biker walked around to her face and unleashed his throbbing cock. As she sucked she felt a presence behind her and soon she felt Frank cock enter her sopping cunt. She came, then she came again and again.

David looked at Sam and they both felt a bond, rather a kinship towards each other. Like kids sneaking peeks at dirty magazines they had entered an erotic alliance in the airport.

As they ordered their last beer together Sam spoke.

"I will tell you, she was something else. From that day forward until our junior year she was a college kid's wet dream. Anything Frank asked, she did. I have never had so many blowjobs in my life. Now," he smiled, "I get one on my birthday."

"What happened to her?" asked David.

"Well, she was suppose to come back our senior year and the story goes she met someone and got married. Lucky guy. Frank found out where she was and drove to see her on her wedding day. Somehow he sweet talked one of the bridesmaids to give her a note. She told her sister, I think it was, she needed to talk to Frank. That he was an old boyfriend she needed to say good bye to. Well I guess the sister snuck him into the room in the hall where she was waiting as the guests arrived."

"And?"

"And, he made her give him her panties. He then told me he had her kneel down in her wedding dress and suck him off. He told her he wanted her first kiss as a married woman to be laced with his cum."

David could feel his cock harden even more. Lori had told him she removed her panties to surprise him when he removed her garter at the reception. Could it be. Was this girl really Lori? No wonder she never talked about her college days. He felt mad for a moment because they always prided themselves on their honesty. Oh well, technically this all happened before they made their vows. Even if it was her, which he doubted. How could she hide those desires all these years. He smiled to himself; at least it is a story he will always remember.

"Well, Sam it was nice talking with you, " he winked, "you've given me something to fantasize about."

"That's for sure. It has been years since I thought about her. You know, well you probably don't know, but Frank died . Yeah, it was, I think, it has to have been three years now. Car accident. Poor bastard died alone and in debt. I don't think there was four other people there besides me for the funeral." He sighed, "Not even the frat brothers. Oh, well what goes around, comes around, I guess."

They started to announce the boarding for Sam's plane and as he was gathering up his bags he added, " I saw him the year before he died and it seems the bastard made an effort to see her, damn near every year. Usually on the wedding anniversary or close. He'd show up and fuck her."

" He even told her to get her boobs done. They had started to sag after she had kids. Can you imagine this guy's arrogance? On her tenth anniversary he brought three friends and they gang banged her at her home while her husband was waiting at the restaurant."

They shook hands and David stood there as Sam walked towards his gate. It couldn't be Lori. They promised to never lie to each other. No matter what! David tried to remember their tenth but nothing unusual came to mind. He knew it wasn't her but something was itching at him and he had to know.

He ran after Sam and caught him at the gate.

"Sam, the tattoo."

Sam, looking annoyed and ready to travel kept walking towards the gate.

"The tattoo. What did it look like? Do you remember?'"

"I don't know, what's it matter. Thanks for the beers, " he waved his hand and then stopped and turned, "Oh, now I remember. It was a little red heart with the letters CS in the center. You know, for Cum Slut. Good bye."

End of part 1. Any comments are welcome.

evals22
evals22
311 Followers
12