Wifely Support

Story Info
How important women are to a man's success and happiness.
12.2k words
4.11
47.2k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Summary: Women helping men be more successful (sharing, polyamory, group)

*****

It's said that behind every successful man there is a woman. That's true for both me and my next door neighbor. What's interesting is that in both cases the woman is HIS wife.

I'd moved in about six months ago. It was a perfect setup for me since I work at home as a software developer. The master bedroom on the second floor had a great view of a wooded area and, incidentally, of the back yard next door. I chose that as my office and I used one of the front bedrooms, leaving one for guests.

When I am really humming on a project I need to stay in the groove as much as possible. Focus is everything so I try to minimize distractions like eating, cleaning, etc. Needless to say my diet wasn't good plus I was having bad luck with housecleaners. Then good fortune stepped in.

My next door neighbors invited me for a cookout one Saturday. They apologised for taking so long to be neighborly but Jim was an engineer who spent a lot of time at project sites, and a good time to invite company hadn't been easy to find. Jenny was 25, five years younger than her husband. They had a seven year old boy. I brought some beer and wine which we had with grilled chicken and homemade sides as we got better acquainted. When I complimented them on their nice place and good food, Jenny beamed. She was a stay at home wife so had the time and energy to do it well.

I didn't mention the other thing I noticed. As I said, my office overlooked their back yard. One time I was walking around in my office working on a solution in my head when I glanced down into their yard. I saw Jenny's feet on a lounger and by getting quite close to the window at the right angle I could see all of her...and especially her tits as she was sunning topless. Now Jenny is not a raving beauty but seeing her tits sent my hand to my horny crotch. Another thing I need when I'm in creative mode is sex. I don't get much these days. I'm recently divorced at age 40 and have to work a lot to make up for time lost during that difficult period.

So I jacked off that day, and many others, since she liked to be out there every nice day when her son was in school. Then she started leaving her bottoms off too. I bought some binoculars. When her husband had been gone more than a few days she would diddle herself and use a dildo for fun. I was getting my rocks off spying on a married mom with short red hair, a five foot chunky body with big soft tits, a nice reddish muff, and nicely visible inner cunt lips.

Of course these visions were running through my mind as I sat across from the couple. After hearing my complaints, Jenny piped up with, "You need a wife!" to which I replied, "Yeah, I used to have one but I'm not in the market right now."

Jenny continued, "I've got the skills and the time, how about you rent me?" She glanced over at her husband who was nodding at the logic of it.

He joined in with, "Well, I'm gone a lot so it would also be good for Jenny to have someone available if she needs help." We negotiated a weekly salary, which I insisted on, and she would start on Monday. I got a shopping list from her to stock my kitchen.

Monday was full of disractions as we figured out a schedule. She was wearing only shorts and a loose tshirt which kept my eyes busy. By the end of the week I knew when to expect breakfast (right after her son went to school), lunch (around noon) and my supper would just need microwaving if her husband was home or I would eat with them if he was traveling. Every other Saturday her son spent the day with grandparents so she would clean and do laundry.

The first month went quite well and we got very comfortable with each other. One day when work wasn't pressing we visited more than usual. Her husband had been gone a week and she'd been using the dildo a lot. I offered her a glass of wine at lunch and we talked about her marriage. Into the second glass she admitted how horny she got when he was away.

"I know," I interjected.

"How can you," she asked. I led her to my office and had her look down at the right angle. "OH! I didn't realize..." she blurted, turning red.

"I want to see these close up," I said as I pulled her tshirt off with no resistance. She held them up for my lips to reach more easily. There were moans of pleasure and a small climax before pulling away. I put my hands on her shoulders and looked her in the eye. "I am renting a 'wife' am I not? And your husband wanted me to look after you, right?"

Jenny nodded and took off her shorts and thong. "Well, you're going to get your money's worth because I love to fuck." She sure did and drained my prostate three times before school was out. I raised her salary!

Life was good. I got breakfast and pussy, not necessarily in that order. If her husband was gone, she would come over for a goodnite screw after her son was in bed. If he was home there would be a reason to come over for a short visit a couple of evenings a week but she would finish me off in her mouth instead of the usual crotch deposit so her husband couldn't tell. Cleaning Saturdays included making a wet spot in the bed before it was changed. I figured her husband was getting plenty of that good cunt but I couldn't detect any wear and tear during my dick dippings. My pecker was always enthusiastically welcomed.

A couple of months into her new position(s) I was at a cookout with them again. Jim asked how the "wife renting" was going. I said I couldn't be more pleased, with a sly glance to the "wife" in question. My work was going well, my diet much improved, and my house cleaner than ever. Jim told me that the job must be good for Jenny since she was happier than he had seen her in quite a while.

I nodded and she blushed a bit. "You're a lucky man to have such a good helper and she has really improved my life a lot. My clients are pleased that I am delivering early and under budget which I have to blame on Jenny. One of them gave me a free weekend stay at one of their theme parks. Would you all like to go?"

Their son Robbie piped up, "Which one?" I told him and he went wild with "Can we? Can we?" Jim said he was overdue for vacation so would take a Friday and Monday off for travel since it was driveable.

The big day came and we took off in their minivan. Robbie rode in the back seat with me and we played road games. Arriving at the resort Jim and Jenny discovered I had booked a two bedroom suite. Robbie wanted to go swimming so Jenny took him.

Jim and I sat on the suite balcony overlooking the pool enjoying the complimentary drinks. Jim turned to me and said how much Jenny and Robbie liked me, and that my presence when he was gone was good for them. Jenny was much happier and their sex life was the best since their honeymoon. "She has always felt bad because she didn't have a swimsuit model figure. The fact that she turns on someone besides her husband has really boosted her self image and she's hotter in bed with me too. So thanks!"

I turned to Jim. He laughed and continued, "I've suspected for a long time and finally asked Jenny a couple of weeks ago. She wouldn't lie but wasn't sure how I would take it. I told her I knew what was implied when the idea of 'renting a wife' came up so I left it up to her. But I asked her to keep things as usual and let me tell you."

He then explained he had much more sexual experience than she and had shared girlfriends, and even a friend's wife, previously so knew it could work well. Jenny was a shy virgin when they met and he had made an effort to open her up sexually. He had encouraged fantasies about fucking other men and rather expected she would want me. "I'm going down to the pool to swim with Robbie and I'll send Jenny back because I know it's been a few days since you've enjoyed each other." I was speechless as he left but fixed drinks for Jenny and myself.

She came bouncing in, rather literally, in her bikini, took her drink and laid a big wet kiss on me. "I've been waiting for you to find out so I could act like your wife more openly," she said and peeled off the suit. She then removed my clothes accompanied by kisses and squeezes. Pulling me by my erection to my bed she climbed on and started riding. "Do you like my titties as much as I like your cock? Squeeze them...tease them...suck them...I love fucking both my husbands...your cocks feel different in me. Yours is thicker and his is longer. Both of your cum is so hot...shoot it in me...make a baby in me...fuck me..."

I shot a lot into that loving cunt as she shivered in orgasm and laid down on top of me. I didn't tell her I've had a vasectomy since the thought of my sperm in her womb turns her on so much. We separated when we heard Jim and Robbie returning. She threw on my robe and kissed her husband. I put on some clothes and said, "I'll play a game out here with Robbie if you two have something to do." They both grinned and disappeared into their bedroom. I could hear what they were doing and had to hide my hardon. I already wanted more of her, and I got it later that night.

Needless to say, Robbie got to do a lot of activities with either Jim or me. So did Jenny, with whoever wasn't with Robbie. Her frequent screwing with the two of us before this weekend had put her pussy in fine shape to handle all the cock it got during those two days and three nights. Jenny gave up counting and just focussed on being our sex goddess. The last night, after Robbie was asleep in their bed, we all enjoyed our first threesome in mine. It was wonderful when done by participants who know and care for each other. Us guys even got ok touching each other as part of the action. It was damned erotic feeling Jim guide my erection into his wife, and vice versa.

With things out in the open, we've settled into a great arrangement. Jenny tells me that she's hornier than ever...the more she gets the more she wants.

She can hardly wait to ride my pecker after Robbie goes to school. She is fucking the teenage neighbor boy who is paid for yard work in pussy. He's good for a load or two, with her corresponding orgasms, many afternoons before Robbie gets home. When I saw them in the back yard I got an instant erection seeing his teen buns pistoning into the box I'm so familiar with. I crack my window to hear her cries and moans. When I see him tense and shoot into her, I head for the gate to slip into the sloppy mess he leaves in her twat. I spend nights in her bed when Jim is away and she sees to it I get laid at bedtime in my own when he is home. When he is she gets pecker fills from himn at the beginning and end of the day too. I often marvel at the amazing capacity of cunt for cock.

On those Saturdays afternoons when Robbie is gone to Grandparents we sometimes have an orgy of sorts. We both fuck her, sometimes in the back yard where I first saw her nude, as well as in their marital bed, the kitchen, the family room, or anywhere different we can get comfortable. She likes to "tip" the yard boy first after he does the chores in the morning. Jenny likes screwing in the shower or even just bending over the stove and offering her cunt to whoever has a hardon for it.

She was really playing the wife role with gusto. I invited her to go to a conference at a big name resort so she arranged for Robbie to stay with grandparents on the weekdays and accompanied me as my "spouse". She bought an attractive dress and enjoyed the parties and other entertainment. Calling me "honey" and "dear", and other such terms, she played the role so perfectly that, when one of the other women asked how long we had been married, Jenny replied, "Six months and we're expecting!"

That took me by surprise! As we were screwing later she confirmed that she had missed two periods and the pee test was positive. I'd never thought to ask her about contraception. I decided to keep my secret and let her think what she wanted to about possible paternity. I told her I'd never fucked a pregnant woman so this was a treat. She said it will be fun most of the way.

"What does Jim think about this?"

"He was ready for another child and it doesn't matter who is the biological father."

I kissed her and said, "He REALLY loves you...and so do I."

"I know...now show me again how much."

I'd call her insatiable but Jim and I have actually had her beg for mercy during a threesome. But give her an hour rest and her cunnie is ready for more. He and I have speculated, under the influence of alcohol, and theoretically of course, just how many peckers she could drain in a single session. Once we asked her to make an estimate and she replied, grinning widely, "I don't know. How would we find out?" She slowly stripped and continued, "Do you think this (pointing to her crotch) could get a lot of guys off? Do you think they would last long inside my horny twat?" She was alternately sucking our hard dicks now. "You'd have to keep count because I'd be too busy squeezing the cum out of their dicks. When would you say enough was enough? Ten? Twenty? Would you take your turns dipping in all the cum inside me? Oh, shit, somebody fuck me NOW!"

We took turns until we'd both unloaded in her twice. She loved it.

Sex as she grew bigger was damned interesting and plentiful. I was screwing her when her water broke and took her to the maternity facility. I was introduced as her neighbor and Jim's name went on the birth certificate. For the next six weeks, as her vagina healed, our incredibly thoughtful wife had arranged for her older sister, who was getting divorced, to provide the marital amenities she couldn't. Jessica was taller but built much the same. She had been married and faithful for ten years and was ready to get wild. If we even THOUGHT about pussy she was ready to provide it. Jenny made SURE her sister was on birth control!

Of course it was fun banging her sister, but we loved Jenny the best so when her doctor cleared her for fucking that's what she got. She was horny as hell and took us as often as she could while getting back to her previous sexual conditioning. It was pretty neat pumping into her birth canal while she was nursing the newborn.

Her sister insisted on visiting every other weekend after getting such good loving. I began to take her out to do fun things but made sure that Jim got equal opportunity access to her crotch. Fair is fair. Jessica was closer to my age so I guess that made some difference too. We had a good time in bed and out. When her divorce was final Jim and I arranged for a weekend away with the kids staying at the grandparents. The room had twin queen size beds and they were well used in every possible combination. It was a great experience to be dick dipping in Jenny while watching Jessica riding Jim for all she was worth, which is quite a bit. I'd learned that she'd been fucking since she was 16 and was in a hot sorority in college. She met her husband as dick number eight or so in a gangbang. They dated while she was fucking several other guys but he proposed anyway. She didn't cut off the others until a week before the wedding. After ten years of faithfulness she couldn't get him to agree to her getting "strange" so she left him. She flat out told me she needed and expected variety in her cunt. I told her "Message received."

We had a serious conversation. Jessica told me she loved cock and needed to fuck and would take any reasonable opportunity to do so. She really liked me but could not be exclusive at this point in her life and I shouldn't take it personally. I told her of my history and my relationship with Jim and Jenny but I was kind of in her space too. We were real "friends with benefits". We'd get together every week or two for an overnight date and she'd tell me what her cunnie had been doing. Between her, and Jenny's regular visits to my bed, I was getting all I needed. My work was prospering too. Then it hit...one of those unexpected changes in your life.

A client flew me to their site for a project final review. I was met at the airport by Melinda who wined and dined me the night before the meeting. After the very positive wrap up meeting I asked her to dinner and she gave me directions to her apartment. I brought the wine she had ordered the night before and was treated to a home cooked meal. We synched perfectly and I changed my return flight to 24 hours later. She took the next day off and we fucked like crazy until I left. I was "in love".

I shared my experience with Jim and Jenny. They said it was only a matter of time before I found someone special so they weren't surprised. I broke it off with Jessica who was on her way to other places anyway, and worked on this new long distance romance. Two weeks later, after nightly Skypes, Melinda flew in on a Friday evening. Jim and Jenny hosted dinner then we went to my bed. We were hungry for each other and were pleasantly surprised by Jenny bringing us breakfast in bed at 10 the next morning. I had explained part of how Jenny took care of my needs, but not all.

Melinda was a brunette almost as tall as I was. She was pretty athletic so her body was fairly slender with smaller tits than Jenny. At 42 she was a year older than me. She'd been married for five years quite a while earlier. She'd had a tubal ligation early because of being a carrier for a genetically based problem. She was happy to learn I'd been snipped so didn't want children either. We hadn't talked sexual histories yet but she really knew how to screw so I figured that her crotch could tell some interesting stories. I showed her around my world and we got plenty of sack time. Sunday evening we had Jim and Jenny over for dinner and they peppered her with questions so I learned about things I'd never thought to ask.

Loving that night was more protracted and tender than anytime before, possibly since our lust had been well taken care of earlier. Her lithe body could do positions Jenny wouldn't even think about trying, and there were a lot of them she was obviously familiar with. I did my best to learn what she liked and give it too her.

It was my turn to travel the next time and I had a more leisurely opportunity to explore her life. Her apartment was quite small and sparsely furnished. Melinda was goal oriented and was saving her money to go for a Master's degree. Her car was used and modest but well taken care of. I made a quick stop in her bathroom before we took each other's clothes off. We were doing some preliminary fooling around when, as she held my ready rod, she said, "Mmmm, I've missed this!"

I asked, "This one in particular or cock in general?" She looked at me kind of puzzled so I continued, "When I was drying my hands I couldn't help but notice the condom wrappers in your wastebasket."

She gave an embarrassed half smile and said, "Can we fuck now and talk about it later?"

We took the edge off our horns and got some bourbon. Back in bed, sitting beside me, Melinda began. "First of all, I like you more than anyone I can remember since I fell in love with my ex-husband. I do believe in honesty and openness and it's time for us to get there. I've been single a long time and I get horny so there have been quite a few men in my bed over the years. Those condoms were used by a fuck buddy I've had for the past three years since I moved here. We usually fuck two or three times a week but since I've met you it has been more often. Maybe that sounds weird but I get so horny thinking about you that I need to get laid. It's not as good as doing you but it helps in the meantime. I have been careful who I screw so few guys have had me bareback like you get. I'll be exclusive if you insist but we need to get together a lot more often."

She further narrated that a few times a year, when she encountered a suitable person who was from out of town, she'd treat them to the kind of hospitality I got. Usually they were one or two night stands but some had become relationships lasting for a while. She hadn't wanted anything serious. "So what do you think of your 'girlfriend' now?"